Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Difficult and uncommon kinks to find partners for

Russian model, actually! Ksenia Zaring if her DA name is anything to go by. http://ksenia-zaring.deviantart.com/

501st said:
Russian model, actually! Ksenia Zaring if her DA name is anything to go by. http://ksenia-zaring.deviantart.com/

Yes, second look and she's got blue eyes and different nose. My bad. ^^; The lips and hair got me, though. Still a gorgeous lady.

501st said:
Kate's ADORABLE. But she has large eyes, kind of a square face, a larger nose, that sort of thing. She's not a Hollywood starlet by any means, and she's hardly the only example I can pull off the top of my head.

Samira Wiley and Lupita Nyong'o with their super short hair. There's this girl http://img14.deviantart.net/6fbb/i/2013/287/7/0/autumn_by_ksenia_zaring-d6qfime.jpg and heavier women like Retta and Queen Latifah.

I think all these women are QUITE attractive but you won't see most of them at the top of "hottest women" lists. People like Jennifer Lawrence and Scarlett Johansson are GORGEOUS but! They're starting to look so generic to me. I enjoy someone who will stick out in my head for a long time rather than getting lost in the crowd.

I like diversity in my RP, and race play is just... weird to me. I've been in interracial relationships before (and am in one now) and it's seriously no big deal.

Oh wow where did you come from?! I love them all. Just add April Ludgate from parks and rec (what's her actual name again?) and we're golden. Lupita always looks so elegant, like always. It floors me.

Yeah, I try to liken it more mainstream verbal humiliation but I just can't. I try not to get offended because everyone is entitled to their kinks and I've talked to perfectly nice people who are into it, but I always pass.

Yes! I was trying to remember her. Aubrey Plaza.

You wouldn't happen to be open to any RP at the moment, would you? Might be something for us to explore elsewhere.

I can understand why raceplay interests folks and have done it. I can string a slew of verbal racial profanities with the best of them. But it's not something I get off on. (i am black from the waist down though and Jewish from the wallet back) but I understand it.

And. I wouldn't say any of the girls talked about are uncommonly beautiful. I wouldn't kick any of them out of bed for eating cookies. I do often Like to play against petite women. But you're right. I do many times get told ew. They're too skinny.

I think it has something to do with the writer's own body image. A lot of people like to think they have a beautiful body even when they don't. So they want to play women that have their body type. Or a beautiful woman close to the way they look.

kaigen said:
I think it has something to do with the writer's own body image. A lot of people like to think they have a beautiful body even when they don't. So they want to play women that have their body type. Or a beautiful woman close to the way they look.

Actually, I think it probably leans more towards the opposite. Just like with pirates, cowboys, pool boys, and witches, the way the "avatar" in these writing games look is more closely tied to a fantasy wish fulfillment that the players can't get in their real life. Not to say that the people behind the screens are ugly, not at all. But everybody has their insecurities and more often than not, characters fit into a glamorized ideal for that reason.

Not saying that it's necessarily true for everyone because rp is really all about the self-insert as much as it is about fantasy and wish fulfillment; doing those things which you can't do in real life, being someone that you can't be but would like to be.

And then there's an even further subset of us that are God-like sadistic creators, making up characters, sometimes representations of who we are attracted to and not who we'd like to be, and putting them through the most horrible, dramatic, and ridiculous situations that we can. For kicks. In that scenario, it's less about self-insert and playing a role and more about puppeteering someone for the emotional runoff of those high tension and adventurous situations.

I get what you're saying. And I know there are times where comprises are made with kinks in an rp and real life, that just happens to be one of the few where I won't. It's like how I don't like rape in an rp but I'm actually super excited about our rp because I satisfies the more violent kinks I enjoy.

Hm that's really interesting. None of my characters will ever look like me. For some strange reason it blurs a line for me that I like to keep between fantasy and reality. I know others do it and I enjoy it, but that's never really been the case for me. I moreso use various aspects of my personality. Also that last paragraph that Rudolph Quinn wrote as well! That was very accurate!

We are probably all correct in certain instances. And no I'm not saying everyone here is ugly. I am. But not everyone is. Ice just ran into a lot of folks that aren't happy with their body or personality and want to play something different. But at the same time something that is close to them. A lot of people don't want to write too far out of their comfort zone.

Me I like getting out of my comfort zone. Irl I'm a tall overweight straight man. I've played everything from the short skinny nerd male with a tiny cock to a buxom shapely young woman to a Viking badass. For me it's all about the story. But for a lot of folks that will never read any of these general discussion threads it's all about what they are comfortable playing. This doesn't mean that they're wrong to want to write those characters. It just explains it.

People will normally either write who they want to be or who they are but with differences that correct self preceived errors.

I don't like raceplay per say in it's humiliating aspects, but I like interracial beyond merely the aesthetic pleasure of contrasting bodies and into contrasting worlds. Growing up and especially during puberty, my parents, due to my background, always forbid dating and etc, despite the many sensual aspects of our culture. So the clash of two worlds and the taboo and romantic/erotic potential it brings delights me. Sad to say, but I've been surprised at the number of people who privately wished for my characters to be white, or to have the same or similar plot we've discussed, but not against a Middle-Eastern/South Asian character. Dampens one's inclination to write.

I would have messaged you a long time ago. But was a bit put off by how much time you devoted to talking about derogatory terms and the lack of any sexual likes and no parings. I know of many people on here that enjoy respectful race play. Maybe it has less to do with the ethnicity you want to play and more to do with your delivery and lack of sexual wants and limits.

I'm referring to people who I've actually messaged and vice-versa, and proposed specifics in terms of plot, pairings, kinks, etcetera. If they had nothing to go off of, I would agree, and my thread requires severe re-drafting. However, given that this is not the case and that the common denominator in those certain types of messages was ethnicity, I would be disinclined to agree.

I get that. I can only speak from my point of view. If I look into a request thread and can't tell exactly what the person wants then I don't take the time to write out a hello message. Many times doing so just ends up being a big waste of time. Which is why many people try to put as much detail in their request thread as possible. Doing so may just bring more messages to your inbox so you have a deeper pool of potential partners.

My two cents anyway.

Caramel-Hips said:
I don't like raceplay per say in it's humiliating aspects, but I like interracial beyond merely the aesthetic pleasure of contrasting bodies and into contrasting worlds. Growing up and especially during puberty, my parents, due to my background, always forbid dating and etc, despite the many sensual aspects of our culture. So the clash of two worlds and the taboo and romantic/erotic potential it brings delights me. Sad to say, but I've been surprised at the number of people who privately wished for my characters to be white, or to have the same or similar plot we've discussed, but not against a Middle-Eastern/South Asian character. Dampens one's inclination to write.

I agree with everything you said so hard. Interracial pairings in roleplays (for me, at least) are more about finding middle ground between to potentially different cultures. It's about the excitement that the difference brings, not about how I want my non-white character to be degraded down until she's buried within the ground. It is 'taboo' in the sense that, in many cultures around the world, it's seen as odd to have relationships outside your own culture or ethnicity, and that's what I like. I'm a mix Southeastern and Eastern Asian (like 4 different kinds of Asian, lmao), and the "forbidden to date" thing is familiar to me, too. And when I was allowed to date in my mid-late teens, I was always hit with the, "Why aren't you dating a nice Asian boy instead of [non-Asian boyfriend]." I knew what my family expectations were, and dating outside of it was, and still is, exciting.

I also love playing different races in my roleplays, or mixing races or ethnicities to make attractively fun physical features! In one roleplay, I have a Mexican/Japanese girl, and in another the girl is French/Italian/Egyptian. But adding different races to roleplays can be weird at times. Like, I had someone ask me to send over face-claims for characters, and I sent over a Korean and an Afro-Brazilian, and then the partner hit me with a, "No thanks, I'm not looking for race-play. I'm not into that." And I said, "Okay? Neither am I? I just want variance in my characters?"

I've gotten some varying reactions to offering different races. Most of the time if I offer to play a woman of Afro-descent, I get told that race play and degradation isn't what they like. Or if I offer an Eastern Asian I get told that they're not into the obedience-sex-slave thing. And if I offer anything Middle Eastern or South Asian, I'm politely told that they simply aren't attractive to said partner. I wonder if other people get these stereotypes? The default does seem to be white, which only bothers me when I want to give my characters different features. Not that my experiences are the only valid ones, as everyone experiences things differently, but that's just what I've noticed in my 8ish years of roleplaying.

Really unattractive characters, not just "Hollywood ugly", but as hideous as Aesop. I do enjoy playing a ogre but few people find it appealing, and understandably so. Certainly if someone came to me with a character I found repellent I would decline, so I am very sympathetic to those not interested in it. Traditionally the handsome brute is preferred to the monstrous fiend, and the lissome beauty to the plain matron. But sometimes I love wallowing in ugliness; the "beauty and the beast" dichotomy has always been a favorite of mine. Satyrs & nymphs and all that. In a standard non-con scenario it greatly increases the victim's humiliation and distress. While I have no problem playing as the Valmont type, there's something about unleashing one's beast that definitely appeals. Particularly if the fiend in question is capable of great sexual prowess, his skill in arousal and pleasure greater than a more handsome man's. Fortunately I have found some partners who are specifically attracted to ugly bastards, but it is certainly not a widely-shared taste.

Aww...that saddens. Monsters, beasts, aliens even! They are wonderful! I've always loved the whole 'Beauty and the Beast' theme. I've actually had an idea (that no one really cares for) a long while back revolving around a carnival theme. One of the carnies was scarred to disfiguration. His part with the carnival was that of a monstrous beast. How the story would've gone would have been up to me and my co-writer, but no one ever bit. Sad. But ideas like that or similar do intrigue. Don't they? ; )

darkangel76 said:
Aww...that saddens. Monsters, beasts, aliens even! They are wonderful! I've always loved the whole 'Beauty and the Beast' theme. I've actually had an idea (that no one really cares for) a long while back revolving around a carnival theme. One of the carnies was scarred to disfiguration. His part with the carnival was that of a monstrous beast. How the story would've gone would have been up to me and my co-writer, but no one ever bit. Sad. But ideas like that or similar do intrigue. Don't they? ; )

Carnivals are such strange collisions of glamour and decay, they can't help but be fascinating. Flannery O'Connor wrote a stunning story with a carnival freak, "A Temple of the Holy Ghost." It's amazing to see one of the best voices in American short literature dive into that world. There's an excerpt here if you're up for a treat.

They truly are! There's something about it that certainly draws attention--at least my attention. >///<

Also, thank you for sharing this wonderful bit of literature! I most definitely enjoyed giving it a read! : )

The idea I'd had for the carnival was to add a bit of Steampunk to the menu. My thought was that by doing so we'd have a bit more leeway in terms of how we wanted to tackle things. But alas, as I said, no one really found the idea all that appealing. However, I can understand not many are going to want to answer a girl's call to play some hideously scarred man who for reasons and circumstances that might be ended up as one of the main attractions to a carnival freak show. >.< No doubt people probably thought me strange for asking for such a plot as well. But such is. Perhaps a time will come when I'm actually able to embark on this tale. Or, something like it with similar themes.

Ariamella said:
Caramel-Hips said:

I agree with everything you said so hard. Interracial pairings in roleplays (for me, at least) are more about finding middle ground between to potentially different cultures. It's about the excitement that the difference brings, not about how I want my non-white character to be degraded down until she's buried within the ground. It is 'taboo' in the sense that, in many cultures around the world, it's seen as odd to have relationships outside your own culture or ethnicity, and that's what I like. I'm a mix Southeastern and Eastern Asian (like 4 different kinds of Asian, lmao), and the "forbidden to date" thing is familiar to me, too. And when I was allowed to date in my mid-late teens, I was always hit with the, "Why aren't you dating a nice Asian boy instead of [non-Asian boyfriend]." I knew what my family expectations were, and dating outside of it was, and still is, exciting.

I also love playing different races in my roleplays, or mixing races or ethnicities to make attractively fun physical features! In one roleplay, I have a Mexican/Japanese girl, and in another the girl is French/Italian/Egyptian. But adding different races to roleplays can be weird at times. Like, I had someone ask me to send over face-claims for characters, and I sent over a Korean and an Afro-Brazilian, and then the partner hit me with a, "No thanks, I'm not looking for race-play. I'm not into that." And I said, "Okay? Neither am I? I just want variance in my characters?"

I've gotten some varying reactions to offering different races. Most of the time if I offer to play a woman of Afro-descent, I get told that race play and degradation isn't what they like. Or if I offer an Eastern Asian I get told that they're not into the obedience-sex-slave thing. And if I offer anything Middle Eastern or South Asian, I'm politely told that they simply aren't attractive to said partner. I wonder if other people get these stereotypes? The default does seem to be white, which only bothers me when I want to give my characters different features. Not that my experiences are the only valid ones, as everyone experiences things differently, but that's just what I've noticed in my 8ish years of roleplaying.

I've had a somewhat similar experience where I'm being asked to play a black guy, and I know that they're asking for some "gangsta" or "thug" stereotype which I can play very well. So sometimes I'm fine with it, like if I'm playing against some racist white character, but unfortunately it seems like your character can never be a minority without a specific reason.

I realize I have the minority opinion on here. But if I read everything correctly, that's what this thread was started for, right? To put it out there that people are into really taboo things and potentially clear up misconceptions about them.

Well I am a guy who really gets off on raceplay fantasies. Now raceplay can mean slightly different things to different people, but general it's usually about powerplay and humiliation. The specific route to those aspects is always about exposing racial differences and cultural barriers, usually in a very exaggerated form. Very often this is not done out of ignorance (as everyone seems to assume), but rather out an emotional need to experience, assimilate and transcend these stereotypes. And it's not just the obvious ones. I will use myself as an example.

I am particularly interested in playing aggressive, dominant, perhaps even savage racist white men who would enslave and sexually use young, black, asian, hispanic, and middle eastern women. I use alot of racial slurs and portray generally twisted guys who seem like they only want to break these women down inside and out, before moving on to their next victim. Now (needless to say to anyone who's ever roleplayed anything before ever) this doesn't represent who I actually am in anyway. I come from a pretty empoverished background and went to all inner city schools before becoming a highschool dropout. I have never hated anyone based on something such as their race. I hate or love others based on their individual merits or failings as human beings. And what I am actually trying to experience, assimilate and transcend in my own raceplay roleplays is the insidious and ubiquitous stereotype that all white men are evil racist pricks. The proverbial "White Devil" stereotype.

So there's something you might not have expected. A little bit of self-analysis and explanation from someone who is very much involved with a taboo that genuinely makes most people cringe.

I'm finding it hard to find people interested in extremely large insertions for virgins. I'm talking about ridiculous sized cock literally ripping a young woman's virginity apart. And possibly tearing her actual cunt, but there's no harm in that.

And necrophilia makes people shy away. It's just a dead body. It isn't beven real. I like the thought of a character being so submissive that they are forced to die for their master and serve him sexually even after death. It's all about that servitude. And in a way, the humiliation of the last remaining piece of them being violated.

Rape that isn't rape.​

So, my personal kink is dubious-consent / pseudo-non-con, which for the uninitiated is all about blurring the lines between 'no' and 'oh gods yes!' I love creating fantasies to overpower an intially unwilling victim with pleasure, usually pouring in fantastic elements like sex-monsters, magic, technology, aphrodisiacs, or all at once, all to drown the other character in so much pleasure and so much lust that, eventually, they loose the will to fight and submit entirely.

The problem is that the moment you apply this kind of mindset to the real world you start getting disastrous - seeing similarities with lines like 'she wanted it really', 'she was asking for it', etc. Morally and legally, sex without enthusiastic consent is rape, as it should be. Yet here I am saying how my kink is working away at 'no' until it means 'yes.' Danger Will Robinson, Danger!

This is a big part of why I write such fantasy-heavy roleplays, creating scenarios that are so far fetched, so impossible, so overtly different from reality that they could never be taken as a reflection of the real world, which makes it easier for me to be comfortable with having psuedo-non-con NOT be rape. But the difficulty is finding other writers who know the distinction.

On one side will often write with partners whose characters will say 'no' for about 3.1 seconds, then immediately start shouting "YES!" To me the thrill is in the challenge, in overcoming their strong will, having to go to ever greater heights of pleasure and denial, lust and want, all so they EVENTUALLY give in, not just play lip service to 'no' then jump on board. Worse is on the other side, where have writers whose characters never give in, and keep saying 'no' no matter what, which may well be realistic, even admirable, but it isn't an enjoyable fantasy for me, because then it just makes it straight up rape, which isn't something I want to write fantasies about.

So on one hand have characters paying lip-service to 'no', and on the other hand have characters who will keep saying 'no' till the police arive. Finding the rare few writers in between those extremes is my ongoing challenge.

Hapto I feel your pain on that. I'm open to a wide variety of kinks. What I call reluctant noncon is one I do enjoy. And you're right. It tends to be either one or the other. There is often very little middle ground. Finding partners for hard rape is easy. And finding partners that will, like you say, say no for a post or two is easy. But finding someone who will move from noncon to enjoying it slowly over a period of time is exceedingly difficult.

Also. Finding partners that are not exceedingly fickle is tough. There have been many times where I've found a request thread and come up with what I believed to be a great match for their wants and desires just to have them suddenly "turned off" because of a rather minor detail. It seems that a lot of people will complain and or vanish simply cause you can't read their mind and come to them with exactly what they're asking for.

Ladies and gents. If you have a kink that you're having a difficult time finding partners for then it may behove you to ya know, accept folks that come to you with said kink. But hey. That's just me.

Shovel said:
Most of mine that are difficult to resolve revolve around either gender or role. Or both simultaneously.

Genderbending
Crossdressing
Gender Transformation
Gender Role Reversal
Pet Play
Mistress/Slave
Gentle Dom/Sub (Not interested in Hardcore BDSM, Degredation, Humiliation, ect.)

Sex doesn't have to be the main focus of these niche kinks, in fact I enjoy a lot of story and development. What makes this difficult is I am only interested in female characters. While my gender and role are pretty flexible and malleable, my orientation is not. I get a lot of offers from gay and bisexual men, but I'm just not interested.

I do notice that I seem to have an easier time getting my subbie itch scratched when I dawn a more feminine persona and play a shemale or transgender character. Being just a Subbie Boy is rather difficult.

I am in a similar situation, except that my kink is even more specific, which makes finding a partner correspondingly harder.

For example:

I enjoy being subject to erotic physical transformations, including to female or futa, yet (similarly to yourself) I am only drawn to playing with characters that start and stay female.

I enjoy it when the other character has some power or control over the transformations, but I dislike being "dominated". (Is it possible to have a mistress without being a slave?)

If we add the fact that I prefer to have an interesting plot rather than just a collection of sex scenes, finding a partner to satisfy my cravings becomes a very difficult task.

And yes, it seems to be easier to find a male partner willing to play a female character than a female partner. Although it isn't much of an issue if the guy is able and willing play a woman convincingly enough.

Wow ^^ And I would think that with as many people as there are on here each day everyone would find plenty for their kinks lol. I hope that everyone has found that wonderful writer to share in their fantasies with and judging from the membership lengths they have. I guess mine isn't that difficult to find most days but I also think that there is perhaps a smaller pool than what there may have been originally. You can probably guess mine of course just from the avatar.

My weird kink that's hard to find partners to play is tit fighting... I know weird, but if your intrigued at all keep reading.

A friend from Yahoo turned me on to tit fighting. If you don't know what it is you can wiki it, or do a Google search I guess. But, basically it's two women competing against one another using their breasts. Since I'm busty irl, I find this quite erotic.

In one form of tit fighting, hands are allowed, crushing, clawing all that. That's not the type I'm really into. I prefer the type where one can only use her breasts to attack her opponents breasts. Here there's a lot of rubbing, mashing, and breast bumping. There's just something about competing against other busty women to see whose tits are better than I find a huge turn on. Obviously, this isn't something for those who are sticklers for realism. It's just an erotic fantasy. It could be put into many settings though.

If you're interested in giving this a try with me send me a PM. I really don't care if you're male or female, just so long as your capable of playing a female character.

P.S. I love lots of other types of breast play as well, and I'm not just into roleplaying with female characters. I love men as well, just obviously not for the tit fighting RP because well they're not equipped for it. lol

Back
Top Bottom