Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Difficult and uncommon kinks to find partners for

I'm fond of people shoving other people into themselves, but not orally. I love unbirth, especially coupled with transformation in the womb. I suppose the "realism" aspect of shoving someone up there plays a part, but that's why you have a sexy monster girl who doesn't have to abide by "reality" to do the unbirthing. There's also the similarity to pregnancy, but to me that gives it an element of...perverse affection to it.

darkangel76 said:
My most common:

Blood
Vore
Death

Blood doesn't always mean vampires and it doesn't always mean there has to be a lot of it. Sometimes a little can go a long way depending on my writing partner. I can write with either extreme and people tend to think that it means there has to be a zillion slashes everywhere when this isn't necessarily the case even if it's something I'm willing to write/explore. I think the biggest thing is that with blood people automatically turn to vampires. Maybe this is out of fear of exploring blood as a concept within an RP? Perhaps. But, I don't think this is always a necessary factor and, to be honest, it can be quite tiresome when people constantly respond to an RP requesting blood with some vampire trope instead of something else that might involve knives or something even more unique.

Vore is something that people also tend to have misperceptions over. Now, while it means eating someone...it doesn't necessarily mean you have to eat them entirely (though it can, it depends on how extreme you want to go). But it can be quite erotic if you attack it from the angle that you're trying to get your character as close to your opposite character as possible, so one quite literally takes a bite out of the other to gain that closeness. Of course, this can link to the above blood idea. A great example of vore, at least in my own opinion, is in the Anime 'Rin: Daughters of Mnemosyne'. There's a scene where Rin starts to get consumed by an Angel, but stops it by killing him. But both are quite willing and consensual about the process before she snaps back to reality and finally stops him. See, their bodies are drawn together and desperate for the other. So, the Angel wishes to consume hers in order to achieve total closeness and she wants that closeness and thus doesn't mind being consumed while they have sex in the process.

Death. Honestly, people cringe at this one like I've never seen. I can't even begin to describe how many people get bothered when you mention the 'D' word. Suddenly, you get angry people or people trying to persuade you to go a different way with your ideas. But really, the way I see it, death is quite natural. It happens to everyone, so why not your characters? Besides, there's heaps of way you can tackle this to make everyone happy as well. You can bring in concepts of regeneration depending on the story, you can use it as a means to bring in more characters or as a plot device to kill off extraneous characters or even prominent characters, sometimes it just makes more impact to kill off a main character towards the end of a story to pack that final punch bring emotions to the forefront for the readers. Death doesn't always have to be about violence--though it certainly can be and I'm hardly opposed to writing it as such--but it can be about several things. The key is that it makes sense with the story, the natural progression of how the characters grow and develop and the way in which such an event might impact everyone involved in the process of the story. An added note here....the good thing about the fictional world is that our characters are indeed fictional. We can always bring them back for another story if we're really that die-hard or we always create more characters for our stories to fill the void and isn't it wonderful that we can create lots of characters?

Anyway, those are probably my most difficult writing fetishes.

If you are having a hard time finding people that want those links then you must not spend much time in the male request thread. There have been several plots I've posted in the past that deal heavily with bloodplay and death.

In doing a quick search now, I'm not seeing anything indicating those specifically. And if you did at one time and have since had them deleted then it's possible my searches have been at off times to your postings. That can happen. Because, trust me. I do search. And I'm not the only straight girl to say this. >.< However, good to know for future reference. So thanks for that! : )

I haven't roleplay egg laying in like five years.

I don't know, I stopped looking for smut stuff specifically after I started getting a healthy sex life. Now only sex in plot turns me on, it is so hard to find someone who can balance story and fetishes.

But the real question is....since we all have trouble finding partners, who wants to partner up? I have openings, so if anyone here is also looking for those particularly hard itches to be scratched PM me please.

darkangel76 said:
Exactly. It can be. It's why I don't judge stuff I'm not into. Everyone has their limits and/or things they aren't up to writing. But, to not want to write them or whatever and to judge are separate things entirely.

Anyway, yes. It's always nice when I come across people who love vore/gore/blood/death because it's just rare. Really rare. I'm sure it is for other uncommon kinks as well. But, these are mine, so it's what I'm going with. LOL! I should also mention that I have a thing for reptilian anthros. I mean, I'm ok with the typical werewolf thing. But, I really like reptilian anthros when you get into the whole dragon deal. Why? I don't know. lol. Probably has to do with the fact that I just like reptiles in general and the fact that the contrast is a stark one. Add in other interesting things like claws and a prehensile tongue and whatnot and it just gets interesting. XD

But, I digress......

A lot of people are repulsed by the things I mentioned above and are terrified to even consider death. And I'm talking even in a way that has nothing to do with anything other than pure story element sometimes. I mean, I suppose I can get people being leery if you're broaching dark themes. But to say....NO, THIS CHARACTER CANNOT DIE EVEN IF THEY HAVE A TERMINAL DISEASE BECAUSE I SAY SO! is just...I don't know... Where's the drama? The angst? The fun? In movies, characters die all the time. *shrugs* Maybe it's just me. Who knows. But I also adore those darker themes where you explore Dominance/submission and you touch upon death as the ultimate form of submission. It's a psychological thrill ride of the darkest kind and I love how twisted and amazing that can be. >.<

I think more people would enjoy it than those that don't. But either don't want to admit it. Or flat out can't admit it. A lot of people stick with this preconceived notion that death is unacceptable. Or those that actually believe most people are inheritly good. Sure they can write a rp where a seventeen year old virgin is gang raped by demons. But can't shove a knife into their partner's character's heart while they're blasting her in the pooper.

For me writing is about pushing boundaries. Getting past things you were previously uncomfortable with. Not staying in the same spot over and over again.

But to each their own.

Its hard to explain how I view these as kinks, well not hard its impossible for me right now. I don't know why these things excite me in the manner they do but...well, they do.

Horror
Violence
Chaos
Murder
Revenge
Torture
Destruction
Blood

I'm always very open to fandoms/original ideas as well as canon characters and original. I'm ok with most settings and themes, I'll play just about any gender as well as multiple characters. I have several ideas of my own but I'm open to other peoples ideas as well. But I have so much trouble finding partners who'll do the stories with me the way I want.

I mean I've had two ideas up for awhile and only 3 people have messaged me.
Guy 1 never responded back.

Guy 2 didn't end up working out. He wanted a romance with my Alice character. My Alice character is mentally shattered. She no longer has emotions like that, sure she might sleep with you but you'll die when its over. She loves to kill.

Guy 3 Wanted to do my Crow themed RP. I have it set where the twins watch their older brother get killed before they themselves are raped and killed. Then they come back to kill those responsible. He wanted to take one of my twins and turn her male and keep her alive. When I told him it was two identical females that I'd be playing he lost interest.

People keep wanting to turn these into romances or make it not as dark as I'd want it to be. Its really frustrating. I have 3 partners and thats it. I have several RP's between them and I love them all but its frustrating because I obviously can't do ALL my RPs with these people, they have other stuff too. So my cravings end up never being satisfied.

There are two kinks that I can think of that it's exceedingly rare that I find willing partners for. One is gokkun, which in a way kind of surprised me. In my time being on this forum I've only gotten to dabble in role plays involving gokkun once or twice, and not for very long. There have been a few role players that said they were interested in it but each time those people disappeared before the role play started so who knows? But I sure would enjoy being able to incorporate it into a role play...

The other is bestiality with female creatures instead of male. It's easy to find a role play where someone wants their female character to be taken by a male animal but it's very, very rare I find anyone interested in switching the roles around and playing a female animal/creature with a male human/near-human. Sure, I enjoy bestiality with a male creature, but it's fun to mix it up sometimes, and it's a kink that I rarely get to try in role plays. I've only had a chance to do it twice and both times the role plays didn't last very long...

I am really surprised to hear that blue. I had a request thread up at one point where my character worked in a hog confinement building. He stole expired hog cum to be used on women he abducted. We are talking making them drink a gallon at a time. And I had numerous messages from people wanting to do it. Had to turn some away cause I didn't want that many RPs about the same thing.

Karameida if you would be interested in a different variation of your twin crow rp shoot me a message. I could probably squeeze in another rp. I'm sure you won't be disappointed.

You know, I've found pregnancy to be a difficult kink to find because SO many people are more interested in the impregnation aspect than the actual pregnancy itself. I'm much more a fan of playing someone who is heavily pregnant and involved in a sexual scenario than someone who is knocked up and the scene ends.

Also, I love playing a character who is teased for being so huge and finds the burden of the pregnancy itself to be a turn on, yet people don't seem to enjoy it, oh well!

I've also found some of the more fantastical transformations difficult to find. I love the idea of being turned into a sentient statue that can still feel and communicate in some way, but I don't think I've ever found anyone willing to play that out!

This has become an extremely magical thread. Just thought I'd mention that. I love how it's uniting a slew of us together and making us all see that we each have our 'thing' that's hard to come by. What's cool, however, is that some of us are finding some really nifty and likeminded people.

Not to mention some really great writers. XD

Let me take this moment to gush over two people who've posted here, in this thread, and have contacted me to write with them as a result: Squishypink and kaigen.

Seriously, I adore them both. Cool people and fabulous writers! Thank you both for making my RPing time that much better and brighter. <33333333333333333

I have to second that thought. I'm glad I got bored waiting for a reply and came in here to make a smart assed comment. DA is a great person to write with.

Edited cause of stupid stupid autocorrect.

The sweet man thing is a front I put on when I'm in the presence of people that can perma ban me. <sarcasm>

kaigen said:
I am really surprised to hear that blue. I had a request thread up at one point where my character worked in a hog confinement building. He stole expired hog cum to be used on women he abducted. We are talking making them drink a gallon at a time. And I had numerous messages from people wanting to do it. Had to turn some away cause I didn't want that many RPs about the same thing.
You've had more luck than I have. I've been searching for a few months for a role play that involved gokkun even slightly and haven't really had any hits. And more often than not, when I ask someone that I might be starting a role play with if they'd be into gokkun I'm usually told they're not into it. I guess it's just the luck of the draw or just my own bad luck. :p

Maiesiobreed said:
You know, I've found pregnancy to be a difficult kink to find because SO many people are more interested in the impregnation aspect than the actual pregnancy itself. I'm much more a fan of playing someone who is heavily pregnant and involved in a sexual scenario than someone who is knocked up and the scene ends.

Also, I love playing a character who is teased for being so huge and finds the burden of the pregnancy itself to be a turn on, yet people don't seem to enjoy it, oh well!

I've also found some of the more fantastical transformations difficult to find. I love the idea of being turned into a sentient statue that can still feel and communicate in some way, but I don't think I've ever found anyone willing to play that out!
I have to admit that I've never thought about this. I've seen lots of female requests for role plays involving pregnancy but I never thought about how far into the pregnancy thing it might go. I've only had a few role plays that involved pregnancy and none of them survived long enough to get far enough to go through the pregnancy scenario.

I like the idea of pregnancy, though. Of committing the act, then going through the whole process of it, the growth, the birth, and so on. I think it's cute and romantic and such. Though that's probably because I've always wanted to be a father in real life so that interest carries over into role play, too. XD

Back when you could still find decent role plays on Gaia Online I often role played as characters who were single (usually underage, 'cause I'm weird like that) fathers. That was always fun.

Gokkun sounds interesting, definitely something I'd be up for.

I find it hard to get people interested in death, as a previous poster mentioned.
I have a male character that gets off on choking people and most get intimidated because they'd rather him fuck them.
Which, sure, he'd love to fuck your throat and make you literally choke on his cock until death... That'd be hot for him.

I also find it hard to get someone who is willing to role-play extremely large dicks. I"m talking like ridiculously large, no way it can fit, split her in half kind of cock.
C'mon now.
What's the fun of sex if she's not screaming in agony?

Unbirth.

My Pregnancy fetish coupled with the idea of literally dissolving someone and turning them into my baby!!!
It's kind of twisted in the sense that the devoured character will usually die, and no one seems to be very interested in that.

HeyThereLittleBear said:

I find it hard to get people interested in death, as a previous poster mentioned.
I have a male character that gets off on choking people and most get intimidated because they'd rather him fuck them.
Which, sure, he'd love to fuck your throat and make you literally choke on his cock until death... That'd be hot for him.

I also find it hard to get someone who is willing to role-play extremely large dicks. I"m talking like ridiculously large, no way it can fit, split her in half kind of cock.
C'mon now.

Yeah. I've responded to your female request thread like six times and have never gotten a response back from you. I'm obviously ok with death. So yeah!!!

kaigen said:
HeyThereLittleBear said:

C'mon now.

Yeah. I've responded to your female request thread like six times and have never gotten a response back from you. I'm obviously ok with death. So yeah!!!

Have you? Your username doesn't look familiar but I'm also known to forget about PMs...

Did you PM me or IM me? My old IM names aren't valid anymore

Not a kink, but god damn hard for me, is finding someone that has my own particular interest in world building.

Though I suppose it could be a rp kink because I can't see starting any rp without some world building.

What's always been difficult to find for me are uncommonly attractive partners. Most seem to want to play very stereotypically attractive folks, which is to say fair-skinned and either muscular or busty depending on the gender.

Very small or very curvy women or just those that look a little... "different" (Kate Micucci comes to mind) are also hard to find for me. Interracial stuff is difficult for me to do. Most guys want to play white dudes, most girls want to play white girls.

501st said:
What's always been difficult to find for me are uncommonly attractive partners. Most seem to want to play very stereotypically attractive folks, which is to say fair-skinned and either muscular or busty depending on the gender.

Very small or very curvy women or just those that look a little... "different" (Kate Micucci comes to mind) are also hard to find for me. Interracial stuff is difficult for me to do. Most guys want to play white dudes, most girls want to play white girls.

I second most of what you said! Although, I do wonder what qualifies as uncommonly attractive for you?

I actually really enjoy playing other races, but it always devolves into race play in someway whenever I attempt it so I've steered clear for a while. It sucks because I love diversity and it's what I grew up with. I don't mind racial conflict or difference (I like realistic dos with realistic issues) but only if it's resolved to some degree especially with the man characters in the rp. That hardly happens.

Edit: Oh I see. I love Kate! She's really cute.

Kate's ADORABLE. But she has large eyes, kind of a square face, a larger nose, that sort of thing. She's not a Hollywood starlet by any means, and she's hardly the only example I can pull off the top of my head.

Samira Wiley and Lupita Nyong'o with their super short hair. There's this girl http://img14.deviantart.net/6fbb/i/2013/287/7/0/autumn_by_ksenia_zaring-d6qfime.jpg and heavier women like Retta and Queen Latifah.

I think all these women are QUITE attractive but you won't see most of them at the top of "hottest women" lists. People like Jennifer Lawrence and Scarlett Johansson are GORGEOUS but! They're starting to look so generic to me. I enjoy someone who will stick out in my head for a long time rather than getting lost in the crowd.

I like diversity in my RP, and race play is just... weird to me. I've been in interracial relationships before (and am in one now) and it's seriously no big deal.

Back
Top Bottom