Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

DoctorRed, looking for something... new!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DoctorRed

Moon
Hey there! I’m sure you’re looking here because you’ve clicked a link, or been given one to check out. If you’re really too lazy to read this over, I understand. We’ve all read a million of these, and they all say kind of the same thing. In light of that, there’ll be an outline at the end, and you can simply look at that.

If you’re looking for samples, try this https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B3tL5bR0-sfQZXVnUnRyNl9RTWs&authuser=0

I’m DoctorRed and BeyondGraves, so if you’re looking for one of those guys, you’re there, you don’t need to particularly go farther, but at least know the idea of what you’re looking at here, please!

I only truly looking for Long-Term role-play, and nothing short-term. I can play a bunch of short-term stories back and forth with someone no problem, but for me, looking around for partners is one of the bigger drags to role-playing. I’m only really into finding good partners that I like playing with and can keep around. If you’re looking for a quick fix, it can be fine, but I just don’t have time to juggle a bunch of one-play-sessions.

We can try things on a trial basis, but it’s less appealing to me. if my options are someone who’s committed and wants to play and someone who sounds on the fence about jumping in, I’ll probably pick the sure thing, just like anyone else.

I like to communicate preferably not through a PM system, I can deal with Reddit and maybe a few others, but nine times out of ten, I’m going to decline. It’s simply not as useful to me, and since I work a lot, it’s not going to be a good experience for either of us if we run around with Kik or Skype for more than just OOC and chatting.

I also don’t typically care much for Canon. It’s simply not something I’m very good at, so I normally avoid it. Not being a huge fan of something is an easy way to accidentally get something wrong in a character, and I just don’t have time to learn a character for someone. There are special scenarios and circumstances where I can be convinced, but it’s atypical; If you don’t have something you think you can sell me on, let’s just stick to something more original. Now and again I’ll have a craving for something more along these lines, but it’s usually a specific look or feel, it’s rarely the stories or characters.

Personally, I don’t think there’s ever really a reason to hit someone with a one-liner, unless it’s a good-bye. It’s just lazy, to me, and it seems silly. If you really need someone to write more to get something passable as a reply, simply asking should be more than prompt enough. I don’t strive to maintain the lengths in this folder, they’re really just old samples of writing, generally the first post in a thread. I don’t pretend to do this all the time, and it’s just a hobby for me, so less than these posts is fine, but less than a paragraph seems like a waste of everyone's time. It’s just a good way for me to lose interest and have to look for partners again, which I’m trying not to really have to do.

Speaking of, I know that real life gets in the way. Silly, but it happens. It’s not a crisis and I’m usually pretty reasonable. I try to get everyone a reply daily or at least within a day and a half. I would be lying if I said it never happens that it gets past me, but I’m pretty easygoing and it’s not an issue if you have to prod me after a day or two. I don’t care, but being prompted forty-five minutes later is another good way to be really unappealing as a partner.

Towards the content, I love all kinds of things. Typically, I send this link to get other people interested in me, so I’m already interested in something you have going on. But, if you look, I’ve tried to categorize the samples by what they’ve got in them and make them more presentable. Some of the samples can be up to five or seven years old, so they’re not all very current. I’ll try anything once,and even do some things twice. I try to keep an open mind and be reasonable about what I will and won’t do. That said, I really only play M x F whereas I am the ‘M’ in the equation. It doesn’t have to be human, and it doesn’t have to present

Outline

Long Term only, I simply am not interested in a short-term partner.

Email, (Gmail), Google Drive, or Threads only. PM’s are too hard to track for adults.

OC only, unless you’re really confident in your Canon

Paragraph +. A one-liner shouldn’t come up often.

Get my attention. It’s not hard. But don’t be annoying. That’s easy.

Lots of things to try! Just ask! But stick to M x F pairings.

Contact me!
Gmail & Hangouts
kurimzond@gmail.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom