Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Reila's MXM Plots *Updated as of 12/15/2016*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reila

Super-Earth
Hello all, I am looking for some MXM roleplays.

I try to match lengths of posts, but sometimes I do have problems and end up with smaller posts. I can post through random times through out the day and for the most part am more active at night. Though I do have two days a week where I am active through the day more than others. I do tend to play subs, but I am able to play switches. I am not a whiny sub, more of a shy sub.

Rules
  • I don't do one liners, if you don't give me anything to work with I won't be able to give you anything to work with.
  • To get a hold of me, PM me. I don't often check my threads and I might not see that it was responded to.
  • Lastly, I don't want to get messages with the same or similar plots that are from the same person on different accounts because for some reason people keep sending me the exact same plot word for word from different accounts.

Pairings (MCXYC)
  • StudentXTeacher
  • StudentXStudent
  • BrotherXBrother
  • Twincest
  • BrotherXFather
  • BrotherXUncle
  • HumanXVampire
  • VampireXVampire
  • HumanXWerewolf
  • VampireXWerewolf
  • PatientXDoctor
  • AIXHuman
  • HumanXAi

Right now, I have no plots in mind, but I am open to suggestions. I will add them as I think of them.

Demon's Circus
For centuries children have been going missing with little evidence of where they disappeared to. However one little girl goes missing and her older brother decides no one else will find her if he doesn't. The two being orphans, the case was quickly dropped, however when the brother is lead to the circus by a shy boy whom has a face that looks to be made of glass with a crack in it, he discovers where the children go. With the help of the glass boy he finds his little sister and plans to save her and the glass boy.

(I would be the glass boy, and you would be the older brother.)

This would be the Shy Boy

Loving AI
A man in his loneliness creates an AI meant to be more of a friend, but when the AI is designed it looks almost like a girl. It has a more feminine appearance leaving the man to fall in love with his creation. Eventually the AI falls for his creator and tells him not knowing that it can never be the way they want it since he isn't really human. The AI ends up more of a desire that he can use for fufillment and do as he pleases with.

(For this one I would be the AI and you would be the creator. I am planning for this to have more of a punishment type of rp where the creator punishes the AI because of his own emotions for the AI. It would be kind of abusive towards the AI and he tells the AI it is all his fault.)

This would be the AI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom