Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Original Anime / Hentai Plots - Let's Make Our Own Hentai ( M x F , F x F )

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheProtagonist

Super-Earth
I don't like threads that carry on too long and lose everyone's attention, so let's get straight to the point. I want to do a smut-based but still plot-heavy game where it basically plays like a hentai or an anime. What does that mean? Well, I'll go over that in a bit. First off...

Rules

- descriptive partners only, 2 - 3 paragraphs per post minimum
- someone willing to play multiple characters (I will too)
- threads or PM only
- pictures for characters and supporting characters required (anime)
- M x F or F x F (I have plenty of experience playing female characters)
- must be comfortable playing two characters in a threesome arrangement (I'll play two characters in multiple character scenes, too, how this is gonna work is we'll both have a "main" character who will sometimes interact with each other but will also interact with side or supporting characters worked in to the plot or story... to keep the sex interesting)
- awesome person with a sense of humor, hentai isn't only sexy, it's often funny as well

Sound good? Good.

What Can You Expect From This RP?

Expect it to play like a hentai. That means bizarre situations, threesomes, gang bangs, that means the boy (MC) and the girl (YC) finding themselves in impossibly lucky or smutty situations, that means a plot worked in to the RP that puts our characters in to all kinds of strange sexual encounters, etc.

This is meant to be fun. If you want a scene where you're gang banged and I have to play three guys to do it, just ask me. At the same time, don't put up a fight when I ask for a threesome with two hot girls or something. I scratch your back, you scratch mine. We're partners and we're equals and we're suppose to be having fun.

We're Partners

We're partners. We're equal in this. We're both supposed to have fun. I don't mind playing characters you want me to play, I don't mind doing things you want me to do. Have a particular picture for a character you want me to use? Feel free to ask. Have a particular fetish? I'll try and help you out, if it's not too crazy. I want you to have fun. That said, you should expect me to ask the same of you.

What's The Setting?

Modern, fantasy, science fiction, anything and everything, I don't care. If you're interested, PM me and we can work out a setting and characters and a story together. It's always best when you work something out with your partner. That's what I'm wanting.

Kinks

Rough sex
Large breasts
Incest
Small breasts
Innocent girls
Naughty girls
Dominant women
Submissive women
Fit girls
Working out
Sexy clothes
Strip tease
Sweat
Dirty talking
Toys
Sparking
Slapping
Scratching
Biting
Restraints
Impossible situations
Public scenes
Showers
Massages
Oral
Doggy style
Creative positions
Anime pictures
Hot dogging
Throat fucking

Much more. If you have a kink that I didn't list on here, just ask. I think that's about it, for now. Just message me if you're interested. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom