Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Futa with female plot ideas. Skyrim and Schoolgirls

Status
Not open for further replies.

SkinBroker

Planetoid
In the smiles and laughter of every Futa....
Hiya. Just looking for a little futa on female action to wile away the time. Hoping for a creative, literate partner for some 70/30 smut/story, fun times. Without further ado.....ideas.

Queen Bee: My character is the youngest daughter of one of the wealthy shareholders that own the prestigious academy she is currently coasting through. She gets away with murder because of her connections, flagrantly disregarding rules and being generally inconsiderate, unappreciative, and spoiled. However this all changes when a group of futanari friends at the school manage to snap a cellphone picture of her having sex with her boyfriend during lunch. The RP would begin at this point, with your main character and side character futas blackmail my character for sex. She becomes the personal callgirl to these young women, forced to see to their needs whenever they want, however they want, as often as they want, or risk her father cutting her off for good.

Lust of Malacath: This is a Skyrim based RP. My character is Ulganna, a futanari orc dovhakin(if you don't know the story you should probably skip this one), that is setting out after escaping the executioners axe at Helgen. She has an incredible thirst for adventure, and ten times the thirst for pleasurable company. She works as a sellsword/bounty hunter/bodyguard to pay for a hedonistic lifestyle of endless revelry and sexy-funtimes. (Very open to ideas for this. Could keep it short and sweet playing out a single rendezvous between our characters, or play out our own Elder Scrolls adventure!) There is some plot here regarding a Daedric curse for interested parties.

Thanks in advance for reading my ideas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom