Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Back On and Ready to Play

Status
Not open for further replies.

InuMinzy5

Planetoid
Welcome to my thread
Hello my name is Minzy. You can also call me Min, Minnie or whatever you want really I dont care. I am back on Bluemoon after an almost two year break from it. Naturally I wouldnt be on if I didn't have a ton of cravings. I have been roleplaying for over 8 years now so I am very experienced in a lot of different roleplay styles. I never stick to one character either. I will be multiple characters of any gender. Some of my favorite types of roleply are; Incest, BDSM, Lesbian/Gay, and Fandoms. For now I will only roleplay through private messages or threads. I do not do one liners, you will not get a reply if that is the case. I will do a longterm para if anyone asks and I like the plot. I will do almost anything when it comes to roleplay. I do have my F-List with my yes and nos on it. Please take a look at it.

I dont exactly have any plots in mind so I am open to ideas. The plots and roleplays do not have to match the cravings I will be listing below. Like I said I have a bunch of them at the moment.

Please contact me if you are interested in roleplaying.

Current Cravings
Anything with smut
FxF
Incest
A little BDSM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom