Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fifty Shades of Gay(MM&DaniHoney)

• Thread starter masochistic megalomaniac
  • Start date
M

masochistic megalomaniac

Miami is what some call the play boys paradise. Fast cars run the streets, beautiful girls along its coastal beach that connect to the crystal waters along the keys. Miami isn't just sunshine and rainbows, but filled with Columbian and Cuban cartels, evil and powerful rich big wigs, and ghettos riddled with gangs and violence. Downtown Dade as they called it was like New York City with Palm trees abd Havana theme lights, sounds of Jamaican drums and Cuban percussion drummed the downtown city. Dominic loved it here. What insanely rich male in his thirties not love about it?

Dominic was the CEO of Cross Speeds, a world reknown car customs that had over hundred locations nationwide and had a few locations over seas and growing. Most of the beautiful girls had come and gone, most of the cars was specially touched by Doms own hands. Nothing compared to his garage, from old American muscles to classiest important exotics and tuners. Today Dom felt high and egomaniacal. A new secretary was going to be hired, Dom loved picking out who will borderline slave themselves for just a percentage of his hourly income.

He sat in his garage for a moment gazing at the machines that helped him get to where he was. 69 Baricuda? Too loud. 2015 Jaguar F type? Too compact. 2005 skyline GTR? Too over played in summer. 1997 Infinity Q45? Perfect.

The 4.5 liter V8 sedan was sleek and rare, full window tint, leather seats, power everything. Dom had custom pipes that made the car sound mean and detailed the power of the rear mounted twin turbos that hissed as the motor revved. He release the parking brake before putting the car in drive.

Dom looked nice behind wheel of the lowered VIP cruiser. His dark long curly hair matched that of ebony BMW black paint job. The tan hide leather interior matched his Miami tan Caucasian skin. The green dash lights matched his dark emerald eyes. The length of the car held him snug to his 6'5" Neanderthal height, the curves of the car matching the chiseled from stone body he rocked under a four piece black suit.

Upon arriving to the hotel sized chamber office of CrossSpeed Enterprises Dom entered the lobby and took the elevator to the very top, that was like a large studio apartment. The first room, a large foyer is where his assistant usually sat. Dom closed his eyes for a second in glee, hoping to have a young beautiful Japanese come in for a interview. Asains never really traveled the East Coast, and he had yellow fever for awhile now.

Male, male, male. . He scrolled down the sheets of appointments his former employee scheduled.

"Fuck Janet, not one god damn girl in here. This is going to be one long fucking day." He murmured under his breath as he enters the double doors to the master office taking a seat in his leather thousand dollar computer chair that resembled a lazy boy rather a computer chair.

"One Asian, male." he snickers "He might have to do, maybe he has a sister. " he laughs as he starts to cancel most of the appointments.

RE: Fifty Shades of Gay

Making his way into the imposing lobby with uncertain steps, the slender, petite-looking youth looked somewhat out of place at CrossSpeed Enterprises – like a kitten tossed into a corporate lions' den. Even the architecture seemed to tower over the 18-year-old boy, who stood only a meager 5'1'' tall. Having only just finished high school, he was completely unused to this type of environment. That Miami nightlife and the playboy lifestyle that Dominic lived and loved? Naoto Miyuki wasn't exposed to any of that; living instead a very sheltered life by comparison. Most of his days up to now had been spent diligently studying like a good boy and hanging out with his friends, all of whom were girls for some reason... Guys always ended up teasing or even outright bullying Naoto because of his strikingly feminine looks. But all of that nonsense was behind him; he was an adult now and he was going to be taken seriously. This was a big day for Naoto: he had applied for his first job – and a prestigious one at that, at least in his mind –, and the interview was today!

Mustering up his courage, Naoto approached the reception desk. An attractive, official-looking woman in her late 20s was posted there. She gave a gentle smile at Naoto's timid approach. After a moment's hesitation, he blurted out all at once everything about his appointment. An amused expression crossed her face when Naoto mentioned that he was here for the position of the CEO's personal assistant. Whew... Naoto thought, relieved that he managed to explain himself. I can do this! As the woman began typing away at her computer to confirm things, his gaze drifted to her business attire. Apparently the company was aiming for a rather "sexy" image, because her uniform was definitely more on the risqué than strictly professional side. Well, whatever – at least he didn't have to wear anything like that. The thing that Naoto was concerned about however were the other applicants; him getting the position was far from a done deal. Even though he was totally inexperienced, he still had a chance if he could just make a good impression; being hired for a job like this depended so much upon the CEO's discretion. There's no way he was going to lose to some floozy or obvious ass-kisser, grrr! As he waited for the receptionist to finish her thing, he caught sight of his own reflection on the shiny black surface of the luxurious desk. Oh! This was a good moment to double-check that he still looked his best.

Naoto had an exceptionally thin, delicate build. Narrow shoulders, a slender waist that looked like it belonged on a (female) model, and tiny hands and feet. Combined with his diminutive height, he was probably going to be outweighed by any large dog. Since he had never seen the inside of a gym, he had no muscle definition to speak of – his body was completely soft to the touch, from his dainty arms, to his pretty thighs and ass. He was wearing black, designer skinny jeans that hugged his skinny legs tightly. Despite being so thin, his bottom strained against the pants' material; clearly, the boy's rear wasn't built for restrictive clothing. But the tightness of the jeans *did* provide a good experience for anyone admiring him from the back. A stylish, white & black checkered pattern belt was securely locked around his hips. Pristine, white sneakers that looked brand-new adorned his feet, their size definitely not something that an adult male should be proud of. Further up, he wore a slim-fit, collared white shirt with buttons that was a good fit for the Florida summer. The shirt's long sleeves had been rolled up, exposing Naoto's smooth arms and delicate hands that looked like they hadn't encountered even a day's worth of labor. Slung from his left shoulder and across his chest was a trendy-looking sling bag, its color a cutesy baby blue save for a beige strap. A small accessory that looked like a cross between a panda and a cat hung from a small chain on the bag. It looked... really cute. Overall, he came across as more "cute high school part-timer" than "professional". His hair–

A clear, female voice brought him out of his reverie.

"Take the elevator all the way up, miss," the receptionist stated. Her tone was friendly, but at the same time, it seemed like she was talking to someone who couldn't tell left from right. Also... "miss"?! Annoyed, Naoto looked up, only to see her calmly gesture towards where the said elevator was. Swallowing his retort, the boy went ahead, following her suggestion.

How rude... Naoto thought, as he heard the pleasant chime signaling the elevator's arrival. In truth, he was more embarrassed than insulted by such mix-ups. And as much as he didn't like to admit it, him being mistaken for a girl was so frequent that it had pretty much become par for the course. He let out a sigh inside the elevator as the doors closed, trying to clear his head. Just as he was in the midst of reciting some lines he had practiced for the interview, he felt his phone vibrate. Oh... it's Mom! He answered it, happy to chat with someone to help ease his nerves. Naoto had come to the US with his parents at an early age. His parents had soon split up however, leaving him with his mother. She didn't have a high-paying job, so money has always been an issue. And... Naoto really liked shopping. Like, a lot. He actually owed quite a lot of money to various people, most of whom were pretty shady. He needed this job bad.

Finally, the top-floor executive office. The décor of this place was stunning; wealth and privilege everywhere he looked. Naoto decided then and there that he wanted it – he wasn't going to let this opportunity slip past him. The sturdy-looking double doors to the master office were partway open, as if inviting him to a new life of luscious, filthy luxury. His small hand tentatively reached out to push the door. He felt his heart beat faster as he stepped into the sight of the office's owner. Woah, was all he could think when he saw the CEO in the flesh. Naoto had imagined him – the big boss – to be some older man who might need an assistant's help simply getting up from his chair. This guy was... intense. Like the alpha of the pack, who's mere presence was enough to put everyone else on notice. Naoto really couldn't say whether this development was a good thing, or a bad thing.

"Umm... hello Sir!" he chirped out an upbeat greeting that was accompanied by a sheepish smile. Naoto's soft, subdued voice definitely matched his outwardly appearance, although that could be interpreted as something other than a compliment. Still blushing slightly due to being kind of awestruck by Dominic, Naoto stepped closer, seating himself opposite of the man who dwarfed him in pretty much every imaginable way. This allowed Dominic a better view of the Asian cutie in front of him.

Naoto's hair was a pretty shade of light brown, layered and stylized to look "messy" – a popular look among trendy Asians, although it was pretty obvious that Naoto cared about his hair more than most boys. Alluring bangs framed a face that had very soft, feminine features; the boy's full lips looked particularly inviting. Warm, exotic brown eyes – big and expressive – peeked out from behind silky strands of hair. Staring into them wasn't going to make anyone's yellow fever go down. His porcelain skin was smooth and flawless, with a slight tan to complete it. It wasn't really a case of looking androgynous; Naoto simply looked more girl than boy. His posture wasn't doing much to make him appear more manly or confident: he had brought his knees together and was resting his hands on them, looking quite small and vulnerable. Still, he did his best to try to at least keep eye contact.

"I'm, uh, Naoto Miyuki," the boy introduced himself, his voice a bit shaky. He let out a bashful little laugh that seemed a bit forced. Oh no, I'm kinda forgetting what to say here...! he panicked. "I'm here for the... secretary position."

Dominic's face was stern and dull from the day. He had almost forgotten the eastern name and until it was squeaked out from the young man. Dominic who's dark green eyes left a stack of papers met his as he approaches. What the fuck.., courses through his mind as he can't help to examine the feminine young man before him. Dom almost making the same easy mistake as his employee down stairs. His long almost emotionless face was beyond intimidating, as if he was already cutting the young Naoto down to size. Dom never seen anything like it, Naoto looked strikingly feminine, a new JPop sensation but Dominic couldn't hold back a laugh any longer.

"I'm sorry, kid. Don't have nothing available for high school preteens. " his laughter started to ease as he continues" Being a secretary here is a full time job. It exceeds well past hours here, but at home as well. A secretary in somes minds would be, being my little bitch. I need someone to not only do hours of paper work but book appointments, help land big sales at dinner meetings, to coming in and giving me a back massage. I can't have that when it comes to a high schooler with friends and big social life. The pay is incredible, you could easily have anything you could wish for working for me. I'm looking for a female that can help with an assortment of things. Sex sales here, kid. I need a girl who can come down and fill in photo shoot if I need to, to do any little thing that I ask. "

Dominic closed his eyes in discouragement. Sizing and talking the young Naoto down was starting to arouse Dominic. Where am I going to find an Asain female down here. he asked himself, but his mind was putting together a different image. As a long throbbing bulge in his silk black dress pants formed to image that made his stomach almost turn.

He was visualizing Naoto as a cute girl shooting peace signs and giggling like a character from a kids cartoon. Upbeat and overly girly. The throb in his pants grew almost to a hard thump to beat of his heart as he imagined slamming the boys face down on his desk, forcing his rear up to only be viciously sodomized. Doms eyes opened wide in almost a hefty gasp of air.

I'm no faggot he tried to convince himself, his mind and his stomach was at war. Something inside him was telling Dom it's his only chance. Doms right hand came down to his lap as he took final look at the young Asain, yellow fever consuming Dominic as he squeezed against his endowed throb between him to try and pressurize the throbbing.

"Look kid," What a humiliating title, "I tell you what. Since you're still standing here I will cut you a break. You want the job? I'll give it to you. I'll even triple the pay, that's $50 an hour, potential of $2400 a day almost. Bonus will be increased from $1000 a month, to $5000 a month. That comes to around $35,000 a month, give or take on a guess. Taxes will kill you so we are really taking around $20k." As if that was petty cash, " But there is a catch. " I need you to do as I said earlier. Fill in model shoots, be flirty and cute, and willing to do anything for Cross Speed Enterprises...AND" There was pause. Dominic's face was stern, handsome and aggressive. As if Naoto didn't have a chance to say no or risk being eaten alive from the alpha Lion across the elegant red oak desk that separated adolescence and animal.

"And being a woman. Can you act like a young, cute, flirty woman. Do you think you can do that, Naota?" Feminizing the poor Naoto.

Dominic's eyes glimmer in the bright LED lights that light up the room, almost fire burning in his emerald hues before they narrow as if behind a scope of a high powered rifle.

"$5000 sign on bonus, Naota." he continues to keep him from speaking just yet. "It should get you your new wardrobe, some wigs or make up, what ever. .." He pauses again watching Naoto as Dominic leans back into the chair, adding one more final cherry.

"Do you have a car? I have a few just sitting idle." He crosses his arms, his eight inch chiseled biceps forming tighter in his silk button down shirt. One hand folded into his pit the other stroking his thick defined jaw line that bared soft long hair like a Billy goat on his chin, a smile evening out the black finely trimmed moustache that high lighted his bare shaved cheek bones.

Feeling somewhat pleased with himself that he had managed to introduce himself properly despite his nervousness, Naoto felt like the interview had gotten off to a good start. Call it youthful optimism, but he was sure that his sincerity would shine through and win Dominic over! But... the derisive laughter and harsh rejection that were thrown his way immediately were like a cold slap to his pretty face. A thousand objections swelled up inside him: Don't call me a "kid"! ...And I'm not some preteen! But he couldn't speak up. Naoto was all but transfixed by the bigger man's powerful, intimidating aura – the Asian boy's beautiful, slanted eyes carrying the same expression as that of a baby deer caught in the headlights. His mind went blank, barely even comprehending what he was hearing. Sex sells? Being a secretary is like being his "little bitch"? Massages... photo shoots? All of that was too much for the feminine teen's pretty little head to handle.

With downcast eyes – looking like a dejected puppy –, Naoto finished listening to Dominic's initial refusal. His slender shoulders began to tremble. Because he was so short, his feet didn't reach all the way to the floor while he was seated like this; it made him look both impotent and adorable – like a naughty little schoolboy who got sent to the principal's office. Naoto was, of course, completely oblivious to the obscene fantasies floating around in Dominic's head that featured him strewn over the desk between them, taking cock up the ass with a girly giggle. The boy's own thoughts were filled with despair. All that money he owed... what if that crazy stuff he heard about cartels and gangs was true? I'm finished... Naoto thought, hugging himself and crossing his legs tight. The effeminate way his legs were crossed looked like it would be really painful for anyone with even moderately sized "equipment" down there, but the boy showed no signs of discomfort. On the verge of tears, Naoto rose to his feet unsteadily. However, Dominic's unusual offer stopped him in his tracks...

Wow...! T-That's so much money... The figures he heard made Naoto forget about everything else. But soon, the boy felt an uncomfortable warmth spreading through his petite body as he listened to what was expected of him as a secretary. What was this strange feeling...? Oh, that's right! It was complete and utter humiliation! Naoto's girly face burned with shame. Act like a... a woman?! He couldn't believe what he was hearing. C-cute? No way, nuh-uh. And did flirting mean that he would have to flirt with... men? He wouldn't have a shred of his male dignity left if he agreed to any of this! Naoto felt his irritation rising, and that wasn't helped when he heard his name being bastardized. A hint of defiance entered into his stance, but it quickly melted away under Dominic's fiery, piercing gaze. Naoto fidgeted restlessly, his cute face flushed like a girl's who was being asked out on a date. There's no way I could agree to this...

"I... umm, I..." he hesitated.

He didn't want to admit it, but money wasn't the only thing that made him consider it; the thought of going on a shopping spree to buy clothes... cute clothes... sounded really appealing to him for some reason. Because of his size, Naoto had a hard time finding suitable clothes. However, there would definitely be a lot of choices available to him in the women's department. He also wondered how he would look in make-up. A little bit wouldn't hurt, right? Thinking about it this way, it didn't seem too bad... Some part of him even felt a trace of excitement.

"I agree," Naoto said, his girly voice barely a whisper at first. "I can do it."

The boy seemed a bit unsure about the last part of the offer, clearly out of his depth.
"Oh, a car? Uuh, nope, I don't have one..." he replied with a sheepish look on his face. Naoto conveniently left out the fact that he doesn't even know how to drive one.

A devilish ear to ear grin slithered like a spineless serpents across Doms face before his lips part to expose his pearly perfect teeth in a full cheshire smile as they young adolescent male denounces his sexuality. However it began to diminish when Naoto hesitated the question about the car. nyeh, never drove in his life I bet.

"You can drive, right ? Seeing as how this business is based around fast cars..." With dissatisfaction flowing from his tone, he could tell from posture and tone of young man's voice. Regardless if he did know how to drive, Dominic would improve it regardless. "C'mon, you got busy day then, don't you? Oh yea..."

He pauses, standing up towering over him. The suns rays coming from around him to shadow Naoto in his massive height. Reaching into his back pocket to pull out an Italian leather black wallet. He flips it to the back, like last page on a book and runs his thumb along his visa titanium before pulling out the one below it, his platinum, second biggest card in world compared to the titanium which of course shined brightly. Pulling out the card he hands it down to Naoto. His thick strong wrist exposed out of his cuff of his silky black blazer exposing a clue to Dominic's past, the letters "U.S.M.C" just above two crossed musket rifles.

The card looked like a razor, it's edges looked sharp and wasn't made out of plastic but a thin polished metal. His full name not printed but stamped into the card, "Charles Dominic Finley" .

"This is yours for today, but if you loose it.." steam almost flows from his breath as his nostrils flare, an intimidating look to balance the seriousness of the situation. "I will be incredibly angry with you.."

Slowly he pulls off the blazer off his shoulders and rest it on the Italian leather office chair to prepare him for Miami's midday heat.

"Now c'mon.." he almost whispers, his attitude lighting up as he rolls up his sleeves after returning his wallet back into his right rear pocket, using the same hand to shuffle around to pull out his car keys as he opens the door to the foyer, leaving it open but slightly cracked as he turns the clear elevator button cobalt blue with the tip of his finger.

Ding!!

It opens up, ready from where Naoto had arrived. He presses G for the underground parking garage. His dominant right hand pulls out Apple's latest new smart phone, it's size massive even four his coarse large hand as he phones the front desk.

"Yea, she is a cutie. Very impressed for today's turn out, I'll be back later tonight. " his eyes almost gawking at Naoto, as if his eyes peeled off his clothes. That seductive, devilish grin across his face.

"So, Naoto... Tell me about yourself. Small talk keeps me sane in close quarters.." his words seemed to have a higher beat in his heart as his chest tightened. He had developed mild claustrophobia during the war and he hated being boxed in, no matter how large the marble fixtured elevator seemed.

Not knowing much about cars, the newly-hired secretary was in the passenger's seat in more ways than one when it came to this topic.
"Drive? Well... no, not really..." Naoto was forced to admit his shortcoming, mumbling his words and looking down at his tiny feet. Ughh, this is making me look kinda incompetent... he thought, acutely aware of how much of Cross Speed's business revolved around cars. Even though it might not feature much in his work as a secretary, this was just the kind of thing that would have earned him some much-needed respect. But right now, little details like that didn't seem to matter to Naoto – why? I... actually got the job, woohoo! Go, me! The boy's cheeks were glowing, full of adorable, bubbly energy. Naoto wasn't exactly sure which of his qualities the boss took a liking to – and some of the stuff he was expected to do was kinda weird... –, but there was an undeniable bounce to his step now.

"Ohhh...!" a small, astonished voice escaped the short Asian beauty when Dominic stood up to his full length. His sheer size – and the fact that he was apparently a former marine – made quite an impression on the younger boy. Ooh, is this what I think it is? Turning the card he was given around in his delicate hands, he listened attentively to Dominic while peering at his latest prize. Hearing Dominic's warning about losing it made him gulp involuntarily. Naoto assured him with a squeaky, breathless voice: "I won't lose it! I promise! R-really!" He put the shiny-looking card away into his cute little sling bag, which acted almost like a purse. Naoto proceeded to follow after Dominic like an obedient puppy, struggling to keep up with the bigger man's long strides.

Naoto was idly playing with his hair, listening to Dominic talk to someone on the phone while the two of them were cooped up in the elevator. His seductive Asian eyes narrowed in suspicion when he heard him talk about a "she". Is he talking about me...? Hmpf! he placed his hands on his hips, striking a pose that looked more cute than indignant. For some reason though, he didn't really mind being treated like this – especially when Dom was being so generous to him! The boy had been standing more to the side, but he sidled up to Dominic, feeling a need to be at his boss' side. His smooth, hairless arm almost brushed against Dom's big, strong body. Naoto stole a furtive glance at Dominic, curious about what the other was thinking. Heh, he's actually being pretty nice to me, he thought, slightly surprised by how happy that made him feel.

"Oh, me?" the boy beamed with a hint of embarrassment when asked to talk about himself. "Well, I just finished my last year in high school, and now... I'm still kinda deciding on what to do next. Oh, my grades were great, you know! R-really!" he added, looking a bit flustered in his attempt to curry favor. Naoto began talking excitedly, his cute manner of speech occasionally punctuated by nervous giggles: "I came here from Japan with my parents when I was three – hmm, I don't remember much from those times though. But I like it here – gorgeous beaches and clear blue water, mmm~! I've made some friends too – they're girls I went to school with, umm... b-but we're not d-dating or anything like that...!" Naoto shook his head and gesticulated hurriedly with his arms, looking pretty silly. After a bit of idle talk, the boy returned to his family: "Now it's just Mom and me – we get along great!" Despite his words, it seemed to make him a bit melancholy; deep down, the slender Asian youth probably craved a male figure in his life. "She always says stuff like 'You should be a model, Naoto!'. That, or a J-pop idol, ahaha!" He let out a loud, high-pitched laugh, like it was something obviously ridiculous.

The elevator's sudden ding signified their arrival. Naoto went on ahead, still feeling a touch hyperactive after landing his new job. He stopped to gape at all the fancy, sleek-looking cars stored away in the spacious underground parking garage. "Ooh, which one's mine, which one's mine?" he called out to Dominic over his shoulder, eagerly scanning the area while resting his hands on his hips. Despite the boy's light, narrow frame, he had a wider pair of hips than one might expect. Combined with his tiny waist, it made for a very feminine figure, especially when the Asian's booty was squeezed into such tight pants.

"J pop, hm? " Dominic chuckles for a bit before looking down at Naoto. "She ever brag about what a pretty girl you are?" Wondering how a parental will see all this playing out.

Ding, Ding!

The elevator lands at the ground floor, the door opening up like red curtains in a play to show off some of Dominic's prized processions. He could only keep about half of his cars here, always rotating his stock of cars from Cross Speed Enterprises to his home. Some so rare they are never driven, just running idle at times. His collection was a bit of everything, Dom always had multiple personalities when it came to cars but if he had to pick one, it would be tuners. He loved how they reminded him of matchbox cars, he loved the dependency and engineering of them. Above all the cars, one was on a stand. It was a newer Nissan Skyline, this one so shinny and silver it looked like a mirror, as if it was polished titanium. Along the windshield the words DEMON in black on strip of translucent vinyl . Just behind the wheel a trademark 13 in flat black, and just below the GTR emblem in the grill was a black license plate that read 1100HP. The car stood out over all the other cars, it was the fastest car in the world since it came out in 2013, with Dominic's touch anyway.

"That's the Demon, 1100hp. It does zero to sixty in about 1.5 seconds. It uses a throttle system know as anti lag. You can rev this car up past thirty five hundred and it blow fire out the back. This isn't just smoke and mirrors either, no spark plugs in the pipes to cause the fire ball. Just incredible raw power. That is why I named her, the Demon. " He smiles in awe over the car, he reaches over to wall on the left. "Tomorrow night is the rod run, she will be legal to drive during the Nopi show." Like a prison guard he takes a large key ring off the wall. He takes two off of them.

"I think I got something that will fit you fine as a first car. I paid good money to bring it back from Japan. You can get them here, but I find its best to buy legendary cars from which they originated. " He boast as he walks towards car to far left. 1989 Nissan 240sx. It was two tone in color, it's hood and glass fast back in black, the rest a beautiful electric pink with silver flakes in the paint to make it sparkle.

"This is the very first of the 240´s. Its extremely fast for its age, with a 2005 Godzilla motor. Funny thing is, this car was supposed to appeal to women looking for cheap, safe, and fast car like Ford did with the Mustang. Ironically it appealed to males outstandingly for its smoothly performance. If only they designed more sports cars for women. " He laughs as he walks around to the drivers side door of the small fast back coupe. Reaching to open the drivers side door to expose its pink and carbon gray interior. It was loaded, racing seats that had liquid cooling inside its leather seats, perfect bright pink stitching all across it and it's gray interior. Even the cars manual shifter was leather and pink stitch, its gear box blue print stitched on top to show where the gears are.

He turns the ignition, the crisp raw motor roaring to life like a cheetahs warning off a trespassers. Its cute design was amplified when two small flaps raised to expose its pop up headlights. The lights beamed pink with Angel eyes, two large circles. Below the car was a pink neon that light up the bottom and the grille, along as inside the car to highlight its pink led gauges. He revs the car out in an even mightier roar, before stepping out of the car.

"Before we go, there is one thing that needs to be done... This." he reaches out to unclip Naotos little bear off his pursey pack, walking around to the back of the car where a small gray tow hook was poking out of small square cut up of the wide body kits rear bumper. Dominic clips it to it, letting it dangle on the back. "This lets racers know that this car is authentic ass kicker. Be prepared for others to want to try this car. Trophies like this represents a street racer, ready and eager to test the limits of their machine. Now, to teach you how to drive. Get in, I'm going take you somewhere cool to learn how to drive."

Dominic walks to the passenger side and opens his door. His plump lips form a handsome smile as he treats Naoto as if he was a prized beautiful woman, spoiling her with the riches of the world.

With the way it stood out, Naoto had been drawn to admire the "Demon" of his own accord, like a moth to a flame; the attraction wasn't unlike the one he felt towards his new boss... it was almost like both of them – the man and his ride – exuded some sort of intoxicating power that sought to enthrall him. The petite femboy wasn't much of a car enthusiast, but even he couldn't help but appreciate something as cool as this. Wow, this thing's gorgeous! he thought, feeling his excitement mounting. He couldn't believe he would be getting something like this as a perk on his first day on the job...! Naoto listened raptly to Dom as he explained a few of its specs, the pretty Asian's knitted brows showing how much he had to concentrate to understand these things. Words like anti-lag and rod run were too much for the girly boy's brain to process; despite his aforementioned great grades, Naoto could be a real ditz when it came to some things in life. Speaking about something like the Nopi car show, it was easier to imagine the tiny Asian making the show's 2015 babe gallery – posing half-naked in skimpy outfits, with a pair of stripper heels as his footwear – than picturing him behind a wheel, racing.

"It's so cool! And shiny!" Naoto gushed over the silvery sports car, at least partly assuming it to be his now. ...Apparently that wasn't the case though, as Dominic had another car in mind for his cute new assistant. "Oh, something from back home? That's great!" the boy spoke, still full of enthusiasm. Even though he was fairly Americanized by now, Naoto still held many parts of Japanese culture dear; a gesture like this, which reminded him of his heritage, didn't go unappreciated by the Asian youth. Naoto was practically skipping as he accompanied Dominic, but the bubbly boy was set back on his heels soon enough when Dom unveiled what the effeminate little Asian would be driving in.

"Ehm... T-this car..." his words failed him when he was acquainted with his car-to-be. What. Is. This. The shockingly girly sight made him feel like he had been injected with estrogen. Wide-eyed, Naoto stood still with a dumbfounded expression on his pretty face.

"It's so... pink," he managed to say at last, his soft voice filled with confusion despite stating something so obvious.

Looking around Dominic's collection of cars, this was by far the girliest thing in sight. Designed for a... woman. And not just any woman, but one that flaunted her femininity. Dom's earlier comment about him being a "pretty girl" flashed through Naoto's mind – he had let it slide, too embarrassed to speak up at the time. A pretty car for a "pretty girl"... grr, he's doing this on purpose! It was the quintessential chick car. And the worst thing about it: Naoto liked it. He adored cute things, and this car was nothing if not cute. The short boy approached the car timidly, conflicted over its girly design. He gently reached out to trace the side of the hood with his delicate fingers, stopping at one of the closed headlights. The adorable car looked almost as if it was asleep as the boy's neat, well cared for nails teasingly drummed against its sparkly, electric pink surface. The cheetah-like roar of the engine made Naoto flinch slightly, drawing out a cute little yelp from him.

Soon after that, the pink glow of the car's beautiful Angel Eyes made the boy squee in delight, "Ohmigod, these are the cuuutest things ever!"
"That is, umm... if you happen to like that kinda thing, I mean..." he quickly added.

Engrossed with the car, Naoto didn't pay much attention at first to Dominic removing his cutesy accessory. The catlike panda figurine depicted a character from some girly, teeny bopper anime that Naoto was a big fan of. Since he had grown quite attached to the little toy, his almond eyes widened in alarm when he noticed it missing.
"AAaah~, Mr. PandaKat...!" the boy feebly protested being parted from his fuzzy companion.
However, he was soon placated by the explanation that it would turn the car into an "authentic ass-kicker". Hmm, he makes it sound pretty cool!

"Ooh, we're going someplace? OK, I'm ready to learn – I'm all yours, sensei!" Naoto said half-jokingly, with a perky smile plastered on his face.
The boy hopped into the car, his shapely rear settling into the comfy leather seat. Underneath his close-fitting black jeans, Naoto wore tight, sky blue briefs that were boys' size. The prospect of learning how to drive had the boy quite excited apparently, because he was practically bouncing in his seat. While waiting for Dom to get in, he buckled up. His curiosity piqued, he reached out to wrap his left hand around the gear stick, just to see how it felt. Well... it's pretty firm, he concluded, before bursting into a silly giggle and letting go. Naoto turned towards Dominic once the man had gotten into the car with him.
"Umm, thank you, Sir! This is... this is really awesome!" he expressed his gratitude.

Even though it was midday, this almost felt like after hours to Naoto; it didn't feel like the two of them were working so much as just having fun. And his boss was even willing to give him some hands-on training! The friendly atmosphere made Naoto think of a question.
"Sir? How would you like me to address you? Umm, would it be OK if I used your name?" the boy asked with an inquisitive look in his eyes.

Dom laughed at the name PandaKat. Are you fucking kidding me... This kids got to have a little pussy hiding in those jeans. Dominic thought as he gazed over Naoto again as if to check if he's really just a flat chested girl tomboying for a job. He could hear the boy scream for his little teddy and Dom was disturbed by the thoughts that crept in. Naoto was adorable and innocent, the perfect canvas to paint of beautiful picture; his way of life that perfect catch.

When Doms eyes closed it happened again. Little PandaKat was sitting against the wall, the words of PandaKat coming from young Naoto in a tight clubbers dress. Dom can see himself behind him, his fingers locked into his hips as he pounded away at the boys lower frame. Each thrust Dom was a different person, over controlling and rude. Angry. "Fuck! " squish "Fuck!" squiah he roared as he came in Naoto. His thick equine member almost coming out to unload all down and deep into Naoto with each thrust. But what really stood out was the cum that came out from under the dress in a squirt all over Mr.PandaKat.

He gasped as his eyes opened noticing Naoto innocent gaze on him. "Ahh, Dominic or Dom is fine when we are out of the office. " Flirtful he couldn't reframe from a wink with his right eye. "Sir in the office, or sensei if you feel it more fitting. He gives a small handsome smile. "Hmm, perhaps we need something more fitting for you,hm? Naoto isn't a girl's name...is it? " He pauses for a second to look down at his posture and feebly body. Dom was having trouble keeping his composure taking notice to another rock hard member suffocating against his silk slacks.

"I bet you'd be great with a stick.." Dom gives a small devilish chuckle as he revs the gas to cause the car to roar to life again. "As you may know have gas pedal, brake pedal. This other one here is a clutch. Pressing this down will put you in neutral to switch into gears. Its the hardest trick to learning how to drive. " He removes his foot off the clutch almost killing the engine of the car. Small bounce in the car as the lights dim. "About an inch or two you want to add gas to get the car rolling. " he adds gas to it to keep it from dying.

It begins to tug the car forward slowly. "Feel that, cutie? Car wants to go. Now.. on the shifter it shows you the gears and where they are under the boot. Right now we are in first gear. " He releases all the way off the clutch and presses down harder on the gas. This car was incredibly fast as the rear tires chirp with any effort as Dom takes out of the garage slowly. "To understand just how amazing this car is, I'm going to demonstrate it to you first. " It came almost without warning of what he meant by that as he pulls out into a long strip of street that was fairly clear of any traffic.

gggrrrrrRRRROME! Tsss!

The car launched like a jet, the two twin turbos hissed as it forced air into the VH45DETT V8 motor. Just as Dominic drops the shifter down into second the car gets loose as the wheels light up with smoke. In an instant they was at sixty miles per hour and the blueprint on the shifter reads five other gears. Along the bottom left windshield Nissans speedometer reading in pink from solar LED panels. Second gear felt like a slug from a .45 revolver. The large motor raising the car up a little like a reining horse. Seventy, Eighty, Ninety. Momentum pushed down against them, Dom could feel it pressing him hard against the leather seat as it climbed.

TSSS!!!

He throws it in neutral as the car coaxes down the road slowly. The twin pipes on the car rumbling and popping underneath them as sound of decompression blows from the turbo and transmitter purr of the transmission.

"What would you do for something as cool as this, hm?" He takes his eyes off the road to meet with Naoto's for a second. His face almost serious, yet hungry. That storage fire burning in his eyes, making them almost appear black as the night with a comet glowing center. Dom was curious to what it would take to break Naoto in, to make him his. To break the ice.

Dom's guess about what the petite little Asian was packing underneath his trendy jeans wasn't too far off; Naoto's manhood, if you could call it that, measured just barely over three inches, and that was only when the cute little soldier was at full attention. Even if the boy were to be made to wear a tight bikini bottom, there probably wouldn't be a sign of even the slightest of bulges in his underwear; he'd look every bit the part of a pretty, flat-chested Asian girl. More importantly, if Naoto were to prance around at the beach in a low-rise, cheeky bikini bottom that showed off his smooth bubble butt, there would no doubt be no shortage of men willing to help the effeminate teen out with his "I don't have enough penis" problem. Due to his limited stature, Naoto was by now used to asking other people for help when it came to reaching items on tall shelves — maybe the boy could be similarly convinced in time that there was no shame in asking for a real man's cock to play with...? Despite his puny size – even by Asian male standards... –, at least Naoto took good care of himself: he was waxed completely smooth downstairs. Of course, the boy had done that because he had heard it'd make his thing look bigger, but... the end result was arguably more of an increase in his metrosexuality than his size.

Being given the permission to call his boss by his name, Naoto muttered it to himself, as if getting a feel for it, "Dominic... hmm... Dom."
He couldn't quite put his finger on it, but the name sounded really masculine and strong to him for some reason. It made him a bit jealous, to be honest. His own name, Naoto, wasn't a very common name for boys – even in Japan – and it wasn't particularly manly either.
"O-of course it's not a girl's name!!!" he was forced to defend his given name after Dom called it into question, bouncing up and down in his seat in frustration.
Uwaaa, I hope he's not serious about finding a more "fitting" name for me; being called by a girl's name would just... give people the wrong impression! He had, of course, earlier agreed to acting like a woman as part of his new job, but still... Coming to work dressed up like a female employee felt a bit like cosplaying to Naoto, so he didn't take it that seriously. But, a female name seemed like something that would push him towards a female identity; the thought of it made the boy squirm in his seat uneasily.

The compliment about being great with a "stick" made Naoto look up, beaming with pride, "You think so?! I'm a quick learner, ahaha~!"
The sound of his sweet giggles filled the car. Apparently, the boy wasn't very good at reading innuendo; he came across as one of those "clueless girl" characters in anime, the type that only realized a guy liked them when she'd literally get slapped by his cock in her face. Oblivious to the havoc his cuteness was creating in Dom's slacks, the Asian beauty fixed his attention on his boss' explanation of the car's workings, obediently taking in every word. The way Naoto's rich, chocolate brown eyes – shot with flecks of alluring amber – followed Dom's every action and the sensuous way his lips were ever so slightly parted in concentration did nothing to abate the big, muscular white man's erection. The painful hard-on probably hurt more than if the wimpy Asian were to throw his best punch at Dominic. Naoto's boyish innocence could be quite cruel at times; he was an irresponsible little cocktease, who was blissfully unaware of the sweet torment he put the men around him through.

Curious about the fast, beautiful car's performance, Naoto perked up at the mention of a demonstration. "Demonst—?"
Naoto's soft voice got cut off as the twin turbos kicked in with a sharp hiss.
"Waa-AAaahh!" the petite boy screamed like a girl, hugging his baby blue bag to his chest.
He could feel his tiny body being pressed against the seat, threatening to crush him; it was like lying on a leather sofa and being mounted by a mountain of a man.
Catching his breath after the car began to coast, Naoto panted like an overworked puppy, "Haa... haa... haa... t-too fast..."
As the rush of adrenaline died down, the boy could feel a lingering sense of exhilaration, like after an amusement park ride.
"You maniac!" Naoto admonished his boss, playfully bopping him in the arm. He seemed really happy though, despite his words.

"I'll do anything it takes, Sir...! I'll work really hard, and umm... I'll make you proud!" Naoto answered Dom without hesitation, responding to his stare in kind.
The impassioned gleam in the Asian's beautiful, exotic eyes clearly showed the boy's pride — it would be a challenge to break him. Getting into Naoto's panties wasn't going to be easy; the feminine boy's sexuality was tantalizingly out of reach... The sight of the Asian's smooth, porcelain skin offered only a small taste of the pleasures of that forbidden femboy fruit. It was clear that the slender, girly boy admired his boss, but it would be difficult to turn Naoto's latent hero worship into worshipping Dom between his legs – as his woman, as his bitch.

Maniac...

The words hit Dominic like a ton of bricks. There was a drop in his Adam's apple; his ear to ear smile from the anti lag jet launch from the car had crashed and formed a stone grin and sour droop in his cheeks. He can feel the weak playful jab in the arm after but showed no reaction towards it but a tighter grip on the gray and pink threaded Momo racing style steering wheel. His knuckles turn white as Naoto as he bounces like a little school girl in the seat barely rocking the car.

Dominic couldn't hear the words coming from Naoto - instead a ringing in his ears. It started rather faint to a loud ring. His jaw locks into place as his teeth grip together tightly. His jaws grind fevishly back and forth. The ringing turned into a chilling cry - "You gook, bastard, mother fucking, rice shitting, faggots... all of you..FUCK YOU! Aah! Kill yourself Miami! Fucking faggots. NYEUH! GAHRG!". The voice stopped to sounds of a man gargling only for a few seconds before the ringing starts again.

"Ch..ch..Chicago. " The word slipped from Dominic's lips. His throat was dry, parched from the tense grinding of his teeth and triple shot of adrenaline. The words meaning no since to the young Naoto who has announced he'd do anything for the car. The ringing stops from loud pop in his jaw as it thins out. Realizing he had drifted into another morbid mind memoirs, noticing the can had slowly crept to ten miles-per-hour and I'm the far left lane, two lanes over than he remembers. He tries to play it off as he pulls on over into a pull off. Batting his strained dry eyes to moisten them. Ignoring any reaction to his random blurt of what seemed to be a city name.

"You think you got this?" Hoping so, eagerly Dominic moves over to the passenger seat. Obviously something had changed in Dominic, who seems aggravated, hot, and flustered as if he was withdrawing from a drug, but he had no addiction. With his sweaty, clammy hands he dries them by running them through his long curly black ponytail. He pants as his heart races, to try and keep his calm through the panic attack he unbuttons his white shirt, before rolling up each sleeve. He sighs as he looks over to Naoto to see if he really does got this.

"We're going to the mall... I know you know where that is, mallrat."

"Chicago...? Uuuh, I don't—..." Naoto shook his head slowly, devoid of any comprehension. He took another look at his boss, his pretty brown eyes lingering on the big, brawny man in an effort to study him. Is it just me, or does he look a bit worse for wear?

"Whaaat, I get to drive? Really?!" the boy's eyes lit up with unexpected joy. "Oh, no worries – I've got this, boss!"
He scooted over to allow Dominic to the passenger's seat. The Asian teen's girly hips inadvertently chafed against Dom's slacks as the two switched places. Letting his cute butt settle into the driver's seat, Naoto took a moment to get used to this new perspective. He could still faintly sense the pleasant residual warmth in the seat left by the bigger man, which made the boy blush slightly. Realizing that his feet didn't reach the pedals that comfortably, he adjusted his seat position forward. There. That's better, he thought, feeling a bit self-conscious about his height around the much taller man. If anything though, the car was a much better fit for Naoto than for Dominic; since it was of Japanese make, it was tailored more towards Asian drivers, whose sizes were smaller on average compared to the U.S. For a man of Dom's size, the car probably felt needlessly claustrophobic; with his dislike of enclosed spaces, it had likely put him even further on edge. OK, so how did this go again... the boy mulled over the controls.
Noticing Dom's questioning look, Naoto gave him a half-hearted thumbs-up and an equally tepid reassurance, "N-no worries, I've still got this."

After pressing down the clutch, Naoto switched into first gear, his dainty hand guiding the stick into its proper place. His inexperience made him go about it slowly, but he was – true to his word – a quick learner. One had to wonder if he was as much of a natural with the other kind of "stick"... Hearing that they were going to the mall made the girly boy practically salivate with anticipation.
"Ooh, we're going shopping? Yay~! Yup, I know where all the best malls are. Let's see... oh yeah, Dolphin is the closest," the boy prattled away cheerfully, as excited about a shopping trip as any girl his age would be. It wasn't his go-to mall or anything, but he had been there plenty of times. Hmpf, who's he calling a mall rat, though? I'm a... shopping connoisseur! the cute little mallgoer disagreed with Dom's "unfair" characterization of him.

Success! Naoto got the car moving, and soon the two of them were under way again; this made the bubbly boy turn towards his boss with sparkling eyes, like a puppy looking for a pat on the head from its master. However, after noticing Dom's troubled expression, Naoto's sense of accomplishment slowly gave way to feeling concerned for his boss.
"Are you feeling OK, Dom?" he asked, his feminine voice laced with worry. His small hand reached out to gently rub Dom's shoulder.
Smiling a bit impishly, Naoto added, "Don't overdo it, big guy." The touch of his delicate fingers felt as soft as silk as he lightly massaged the man's hard, tense muscles through his shirt. Withdrawing his hand, the Asian beauty shifted his attention back to the road. The bright sunlight that seeped in through the car's windows cast a golden glow across the boy's flawless skin, only further highlighting his feminine looks.
"So..." Naoto began, trying to take his boss' mind off of whatever was bothering him. "We'll be buying clothes? What kind of clothes? I hope nothing too embarrassing, aha-hah~..."

There is this certain stereotype that Asian women don't make good drivers, but Naoto wasn't doing too bad, especially for a beginner. Granted, the mall had only been a short drive away, but they had made it there in good time, safe and sound.
"Whew, we're here," Naoto let out a happy sigh upon being greeted by the familiar sight of the mall.
Luckily for them, the worst of the crowds hadn't appeared yet this early in the day, and there were still some free parking spaces left. Bringing the pink sports car to a halt in one such space, Naoto pulled the key from the ignition. Fitting in with the car's theme, the key had a cutesy Hello Kitty key cap on it to make it look as pretty as its driver. Naoto seemed like he had a hard time staying still in one spot as he hopped out of the car and bounced around happily.
He urged Dom on, abuzz with girly excitement, "Come on, Dom! Up and at 'em! It's time to shop till you drop!"
With the busy sounds of the mall beckoning them, the boy hurried to Dom's side, happy to be escorted by his male companion. Although Naoto thought of him and Dom as friends, that's not how it appeared to others; they looked like a cute couple that had gone shopping together – the pretty, petite Asian tomboy and her tall, handsome lover.

Back
Top Bottom