Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Women Rule the World! Any Seriously Dominant Ladies out there?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nergal

Meteorite
Here's trying again from scratch I guess? From my albeit brief time here, I get that this is probably far from "mainstream" even by these standards (I'm sure if the genders were flipped, my inbox would be flooded, but whatever). If you're petty enough to downvote me over that, your cup of tea I guess.

If by some astronomically low chance you're actually a dominant lady - or at least marginally interested in playing such a character - thank you very much for your attention. If you're interested, I can roleplay either onsite or off, and should probably be able to reply at least once per day if you're available. Longterm would be nice, but not necessary (just let me know before you disappear).

I guess what I'm looking for overall is a roleplay based in a setting where women are indisputably considered the superior gender, and males are considered anywhere from inferior, second-class citizens to outright enslaved, or at the most extreme treated as domestic animals. I just think it'd be kind of a fun setting to explore. :)

There's a site I've been perusing lately, that has a lot of interesting scenarios; feel free to have a look and see if any strike your fancy - http://www.femdomocracy.com/table-contents

There's a LOT of interesting scenarios here - far too much to list here. Seriously, check it out if you're interested at all.

As for the roleplay, sex and the like is fine - awesome actually - but I don't want it to be the sole focus of this. Instead, I'm interested at least as much, if not more, in the psychological aspects of submission and exploring how a female-run society might work. So if you're ONLY looking for smut, this probably isn't for you.

I guess overall, I'd be looking for you to play a young lady who's ambitious, arrogant, and fairly pleased with the way society is going. At the very least, she'd look down on men; she may even actively be working to suppress them or reduce their rights further. Conversely, I'm not really up for playing a spineless, submissive male from the start. You'll have to work for that; I find power struggles rather fun. :)

A few possible scenarios I had in mind:

* My favorite scenario might be something along the lines of this (http://www.femdomocracy.com/male-slaves/men-happiest-enslaved). Female supremacy is still in its early stages of development. Academically and politically, it's pretty much consensus that women are fundamentally superior mentally, emotionally, etc. to men, and men have been removed from positions of power; but there's still some male resistance to the changing currents, and women are still debating amongst themselves what to do with the newly defined "weaker sex". Your character perhaps might be from the "Dove" faction of the debate - believing fully that men are fundamentally inferior to women, and that thus women taking control of their lives is for men's own wellbeing. Mine would be a young, "rebellious" male; yours would find him "cute", but hopelessly deluded, and would try to convince him of how better off he would be if he would stop trying to think with that silly little male brain of his and just obey the superior gender. She'd be "kind" to him, but very patronizing, and consider it her mission to bring this lost little puppy in line, and make him behave like a proper, obedient boy should. My character probably wouldn't think much of her or her patronizing ways at first, but could she break the rebellious boy in? We'll see? My character could either be a foreigner advocating for male rights or a local young man who got a bit too uppity and attracted some attention, or...? Either way, he'd spark an interest in your character, and we'd go from there?

* Maybe marriage still exists, but in a very different form? (http://www.femdomocracy.com/femdom-lifestyle/gynarchic-wedding-ceremony) My character could either be a young man yours had chosen; maybe even, to make things interesting, forcibly kidnapped from a country that wasn't female supremacist to become your character's slave-husband because your character was bored with the spineless local boys? Either way, he'd have absolutely no say in things, haha. While initially we'd focus on the wedding itself - which would be quite fun to play out - I'd also like to explore their developing "relationship" through the honeymoon and what would follow as my character adapts to his place a slave-husband in a female-ruled world.

* Perhaps more realistic, slice-of-life relationships in this world? (http://www.femdomocracy.com/femdom-lifestyle/servant-pet-sex-toy)? However this might work out?

* I don't know. A LOT of ways we can go with this. Let me know what you think. If any of these ideas strike your fancy, let me know? Or maybe surprise me with an equally awesome idea of your own along these lines? Hope to hear from you soon.

General Turn ONs: intelligent partners, misandry, mental domination, verbal abuse, degradation, being treated like an object, foot/boot/shoe worship, facesitting, human furniture.

General Turn OFFs: body fluids, male-male sexual encounters (including "forced-bi; it can happen "offscreen", just not with my character), underaged characters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom