Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

[ C L O S E D ]

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Heartthrob of the year, Danny Madero, was found tied to his bed and beaten by a couple of unhappy fans who claim they were 'upset because they got a flat tire and missed Danny's concert'. The 26 year old was enjoying a power nap on his Summer Tour Bus while the rest of the crew and bus driver were at Applebee's, leaving the bus completely unguarded. Danny refused a trip to the hospital, as well as a statement for the media but he did tweet @mad_danny, 'You're next, LA! #100 #justfine' which indicates the tour is still happening and you can catch him at his next concert in Louisiana."

"If I had Danny Madero tied to my bed, I-"

"What idiot left the bus unlocked? If the-"

"Danny deserved it! Remember that comment he made about women? F**k it, F**k him, Karma's a bitch. And-"

Playing the ill victim, Danny hadn't left his bed all day nor had he put down the remote. The isolation in his room and the peace and quiet was too much to pass up; as a music artist, how often do opportunities like this come by? If he wasn’t so "badly" injured or if his blue eyes weren't glued to this TV, he'd be up at the front of the bus rehearsing. Who needs practice when you've got a gift? Danny will walk on stage, hit a dreamy note, wink at a girl in the crowd like it was meant for her and he'll go home.

"That's not enough anymore." He can hear his uncle in the back of his mind, "You're Danny fucking Madero! Pull a rabbit out your ass if life's getting too lame!" Yeah, thanks Uncle Maddy.

Danny had only wanted to watch some sports highlights in the dark but even his hostage situation somehow made it to ESPN and his manager burst through the door and turned on the lights.

"Hey, put a shirt on. There's someone I'd like you to meet." Christian 'Uncle Maddy' Madero looked down at his nephew tangled in his sheets, watching TV in the dark while wearing black aviators. Didn't he just turn 26? Wish he'd act like it. He would never understand...

Danny swung his legs over the bed and rose to his full height of 6' 1". If he grew another few inches, they would need a bigger bus. Tatted arms reached for anything clean and he ended up grabbing a loose white tank with a tribal wolf inked on the front. It was his lucky shirt that he usually was wearing it all the time. He hurried, Uncle Maddy wouldn't stop grinning so it must be someone amazing.

"I got you a body guard." Maddy said at last, unable to hold it in for another second. Danny peered behind his uncle but couldn't see anyone until he heard foot steps approaching.

"Do I look like I need a body guard?" Danny snapped but now was the wrong time to make an example out of himself since he was bruised all over. He even got a black eye from getting jumped last night, hence, the aviator sunglasses.

RE: His Music, Her Bullets (Serene x gainz)

Rockstars always brought along trouble. Alexa had learned this time and time again. But yet she was here. Her Converse sneakers padded against the carpet outside the room of Danny Madero...young adult mainstream rock sensation. Somewhere in the back of her mind, she wondered why she kept putting herself in these scenarios.

Stars were bad news...usually spoiled, narcissistic, and self-absorbed. But she had the skills necessary to protect, and this particular job was paying her with more money than she'd seen in her entire bodyguard career. Which was about three years...from the time she was 21 all the way until now. Alexa Ash, 24 year old professional bodyguard. And with damn good references.

Before meeting popstar after popstar, Alexa was an athletic science major in her beachside college. She had always assumed she'd become a personal trainer for a few years, maybe a physical therapist if she wanted to continue school. But life happened, and she found herself doing a string of bodyguard jobs. Sometimes she would meet an interesting person, someone who had actual character. She reminded herself of this as she knocked on the door to Danny Madero's room.

Magazines, social media, and television had made it hard to ignore the musician's reputation. Her own friends had strong opinions of him as well...they were either in love with him or hated his guts. Alexa herself was unsure, but didn't want his shaky media presence to influence her skills as a protector. The rumors were probably a product of tabloids anyway.

He'll probably be a nice guy, she thought to herself as she ran a hand through her long inky locks of hair and stared at the marbled door with her coffee-colored gaze. As she stood in the hallway, she adjusted her dark brown leather jacket and black tank top, brushed invisible dust from her dark wash skinny jeans...and waited for the door to her next job to open.

Just before Uncle Maddy opened the door, he gave a final warning glance to Danny who shifted all of his weight onto one leg and hunched his shoulders due to lack of interest already. Danny flashed the weakest 'I'll be on my best behavior' smile and shrugged. At this point, he couldn't constrain the long sigh and obnoxious groan from escaping his lips.

"Alright, old man, let's do this already. Who is this guy?" A very impatient Danny folded his arms and wrinkled his handsome mug into a light scowl. That's when Uncle Maddy chuckled, nothing good ever came from that chuckle, and twisted the door handle with his thick hand, opening it for the woman standing patiently on the other side. Danny noticed her Converse first, and as his eyes took a stroll up her figure, he realized that he was a she; sexy curves, tight jeans, long, wavy locks. Mind blown, his eyes widened in part disbelief and part what the fuck.

Danny's jaw slacked to let in a gasp and it must've been written all over his face that the first word about to come out of his mouth would have been a curse word. Uncle Maddy caught him before he could do so with a, "Play nice, Daniel."

"...A girl? Are you serious right now? She's shorter than me!" he circled Alexa, noting that the girl's biceps were inferior to his own and that she possessed no gun on her person. "Jeez, where'd ya pick her up, Toys R Us?" To Alexa, "Listen Barbie, sorry you had to come all this way, but there's no way in hell." Danny's eyes met a very annoyed Maddy's. In his mind, his word play could have been a hell of a lot worse.

"A close friend of mine recommended her to me. She's supposedly the best and she has real experience with all kinds of danger. And, bonus, having her at your side is a good look for you. Your audience will physically see your support towards females in the work field who don't work in the office." Maddy placed his hand on her shoulder, inwardly pleading that she can deal with this asshole of a nephew, "This is Alexa. Alexa, this is Danny."

Before he said anything, he seemed nice. Definitely not hard to look at despite the obvious bruises on his body...all lean muscle and dark hair. She bit back a grin at the confused expression on his face. But then he started talking.

Nope. Definitely not a nice guy.

Danny's words lit a slow burning fuse within Alexa, but she bit back the snappy remarks that threatened to spill from her lips. This job payed way too well for her to let it go, even though she battled a strong urge to kick his ass. Instead, she placed a hand on her hip and tilted her head slightly to the side as she stuck out her arm to shake his hand.

"Nice to meet you, Danny. I'm sure you'll find that I'm very good at my job," she allowed the hint of a smirk to appear on her face as she added, "Plus I'll make sure that next time, you won't get beaten up by a bunch of rogue fans. Tween girls are a fearsome bunch,"

She said the last bit innocently, but knew that her sarcasm was apparent. She cursed mentally, reminding herself of the money that this job churned out. She knew better than to make jabs at mega stars. It wasn't her place to criticize. But something about this particular celebrity annoyed her more than the others. Maybe it was the sexist comments and prickly attitude, compounded with the fact that yes...he was actually pretty attractive. Either way, he was irritating as hell. This job better be worth it.

"What the fuck did you just say to me??" Danny shoved her arm out of his path so he could get up close and personal in her space. He overshadowed Alexa but lowered his head so she could see his challenging gaze. Uncle Maddy tried pulling his hot-headed nephew away but to no avail. Danny finally had enough of Maddy's hands yanking on his shoulders so he shoved him as far back as the room would allow. "You're so confident, shorty. Go ahead, show me what you got!" There's no way this girl could take out a guy his size or any guy for that matter. He was about to prove that Maddy was just wasting their time and money.

That tween comment really rubbed him the wrong way, though. First of all, there were four of them, two guys and two girls and they all took him by surprise. Second, they were around his age. Third, Danny could've sworn they were all on drugs.

"Now, I normally don't hit girls but since you dress like a tom boy, I'll make an exception. You can even have the first hit, doll."

That was it. Alexa regarded him with a fiery expression, and leaned in just a little bit closer.

"If you insist," she replied, her voice masked in innocence.

Her right arm shot out in a fraction of a second, and her hand clasped around his left wrist. She yanked down, so his shoulders would lower. As his torso came down, she was in instant motion. She moved behind him, twisting his arm quickly behind his back. With it secured, she slammed him chest-first into the wall by the door. One of her hands secured his left arm behind his back. With her free arm, she pressed her elbow between his shoulder blades and leaned her weight into it. In a matter of seconds, the great Danny Madero was trapped with his face pressed a hotel wall.

Arielle lifted her chin a bit higher and spoke easily. "Thanks for letting me have the first hit," she said sweetly. "But next time you cross my abilities, you can definitely expect worse than this,"

She tossed her hair over a shoulder and released his arm, then took a step back. If he retaliated, she would be ready. But she didn't think he would. Either way, she could handle him. Propping a hand on her hip, she called over her shoulder to Maddy.

"Hey, you okay, Mr. Madero?"

Rockstars. Bad news.

Danny tried to pull free from her grip but it was like a python and if he struggled too much, the bone in his arm would snap. He cursed out loud and then yelled out in pain as her sharp elbow dug into his muscle. He had broken a sweat but didn't even land a blow unlike Alexa who wasn't even out of breath. When the pressure on his arm eased up, he huffed and gave the girl a nasty look but didn't dare challenge her again. It was embarrassing enough getting punked by a smurf.

He shook his head and threw his hands up, "Man whatever. Get out of my room. Both of ya." Danny groaned and buried himself back into the bed. He had a concert to get ready for in a couple of hours.

Maddy looked at his nephew, then at Alexa before sighing deeply. As they both exited, he felt the need to explain a few more things to her about Danny. "You were pretty good back there. I knew I made the right choice but listen...my nephew...is very immature. He just wants glory days that he can look back on. And often, he likes to sneak away at night and since we're in New Orleans, I can already sense him being drunk on Bourbon St. Can I count on you to be patient with him and stand by his side?" Maddy pulled out his wallet and gave her everything in there. $312 total. "Try to make sure he doesn't embarrass himself too."

Alexa's eyes widen as Maddy handed her the cash. A twinge of sympathy rose up within her. It seemed clear that Christian Madero cared about his nephew...and his nephew's public appearance. But Danny seemed to not give a shit. Alexa looked over at Maddy and nodded her head.

"I'll make sure he stays out of trouble. And yes, you can count on me," she sighed. "I've handled a few stars over the years, and there's a really clear pattern. I can handle it. Thank you again for this opportunity, Mr. Madero. Like I said, I'm good at my job. I'll keep him safe. Safe and unembarrassed,"

She added the last part with a small laugh. Crossing her arms, she glanced back at the older man. "So, for now, do you want me to wait for Danny out here? Or should I go and wait for him backstage? I could help set up, and whatnot."

Despite her irritation at Danny, she didn't mind his uncle. Reminded her of her father.

If Alexa watches the news often, she would know she's in for a kick when it came to Danny Madero. To keep the 26 year old safe and unembarrassed was easier said then done. Even though none of the others before Alexa had succeeded in keeping him from embarrassing himself on live television, Maddy had great faith in this one. Her smile and laugh were contagious, Maddy followed in with his own. She's a good kid.

"Why don't ya help out backstage? You can meet the crew and get a good layout of the building that way." Christian lead the way through the halls and moved pretty swiftly for a man his size. Like his nephew, Maddy was tall and dark haired, blue eyed, and had way more tattoos on his thick build. He wears his old years well; a few wrinkles and a little gray here and there. "You've been assigned to a few other stars, right? So I guess you're over all of this. The whole, money, fame, and glamour crap. I'll never be used to it. That used to be me on stage. Had my fun, then drank my voice away before I could really get started..."

Once they reached the official back stage, Maddy clapped his large hands together and rubbed them to generate heat, "Alright! Guys, this is Alexa! She's the new muscle around here. If you don't want to get knocked on your ass by her or me, don't give her any shit. Now I gotta go get Danny ready, so someone give her a job to do." Maddy gave Alexa a nudge forward, "You'll be fine. Thanks, kid." And with that, he left her to the crew of four. All males. One bus.

A man named Mason approached her first. He came off as the guy that hated everyone and everything except music. "I heard you tackled Danny. Nice." he flipped his black hair out of his face to reveal a decent looking smile, "See those buttons on that wall? They activate all the strobe lights and lasers and fireworks and shit. Label them 15-1 with um, this." he handed her a black sharpie with his pocket. "15, 14, 13, you get it. Then use that same marker and write kinda everywhere on the walls that Danny Madero sucks ass."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom