Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

My daughter and her big dicked boyfriend (With Legion)

Alison Johnson was busy making sure her house was clean. Her daughter was due to come home soon, bringing her new boyfriend with her. Alison and her daughter had been at odds recently. Since her daughter had spent more and more time with boyfriend, much to Alison's dismay. Her daughter had started acting weirder since she had been dating that guy. Dying her hair and changing the way she acted.

Alison was also having a hard time because she felt the need for a release. Her husband had left two years ago. Alison didn't lament him. He had been a jerk those last few years. But what she really missed was the sex. She hadn't had any for over two years, and it was beginning to make her feel anxious. She just wanted someone to take her to bed.

She sighed, and went back to vacuuming as she waited for her daughter and daughter's boyfriend to come over.

JessicaJohnson had been spending most of the afternoon after school let out for the weekend killing time and procrastinating over at her boyfriend Aaron's house. She kept fidgeting the entire time unable to sit still while she waited for him to get out of the shower and get ready as she sat on his bed. "Come on Aaron we're going to be late. I want to get this done and over with so she can judge the fuck out of you, and I can begin to ignore it." Her mom Alison had been trying to get her out of her punk attire since she took a liking to it at the beginning of her sophomore year.

Aaron Creed was finishing up showering and drying off when he walked out of the shower with his towel around his waist and walked into his closet pulling the light cord just out of Jess's sight. "Don't worry about it, if she judges she judges. I'm not going to sweat it one bit." he said as he pulled on a Ramones band t-shirt over his lean muscled upper body. With his punk rock look no one would have guessed outside of school he alternated the schools swim team and track team. "If she can't take me in my natural state, then I'm not going to worry over someone elses prejudice." he said pulling on a pair of boxers, a set of black jeans with a light grey wash on the front, which gave him just enough room in the front to be comfortable, so long as Jess didn't try anything to get him excited.

"You just don't know her like I do naturally. My mom had me in beauty pageants up until my freshman year when I threatened to embarrass her on stage if she made me do anymore. No self respecting highschool girl does pageants anymore." She sighed when he finally came out putting on his black high top converse's on. God she thought he was so odd with the mismatching blue and green laces on each one, but it was kind of cute. "Come on it's a twenty minute walk to my house. Lets go before she starts calling my phone wondering if I've been murdered in the streets or asking if I'm fucking the football team."

Ok so it was longer than 20 minutes and it was almost 5 o'clock when she finally opened the door, god knows what Alison had been up to while she was gone. "Come on in, just please don't be weird about the inside of the house. Just believe me when I say you wouldn't think I was raised here." she said as the door made that slight cracking sound as it broke the weather seal and swung open. "Mom, we're here!" she said in the obligatory teen angst tone.

Promise or not, as Aaron walked in he couldn't help but look around just the living room area. Everything was either a bright color on the wall or some form of fancy leather seating. Needless to say he definitely felt out of place already with his Ramones T-shirt and tattered denim jacket that had punk rock band emblems stitched all over the back. This was a far-cry from the basic pull out sleeper couch in his family's living room, Wal-mart bought tables and TV. His family had to be economic, this was lavish to him.

Alison smiled as her daughter entered the living room. Coming out from the kitchen, Alison tried not to be so shocked by the way the two of them were dressed. She knew her daughter cared about this boy. So she would try and be objective about him and his appearance. "Welcome to my home." Alison said as she came over and gave her daughter a hug. Before turning and giving Aaron one. She smiled at him and tried to seem cordial and welcoming."Are you two hungry? I made enough dinner for half a dozen people. Aaron, do you like roast? I hope you do. I made a roast, mashed potatoes , green beans and fresh lemonade. So come in you two."

Alison had always been a prim and proper sort of person. Her family was well respected and she always behaved as the perfect housewife. Even though all of those rough years with her husband. Being a former beauty queen herself, she had tried to get Jessica to take part. But the girl seemed to be fighting the future that Alison had planned for her. They had only recently been on speaking terms. So Alison was determined to repair her relationship with her daughter tonight.

As she led the two to the dinner table, Alison urned and began to make conversation with her daughter's boyfriend. "So Aaron, Jessica hasn't really told me much about you. Why don't you tell me about yourself and what you'd like to do ? Do you have a college picked out? Or a job lined up?" Alison knew that Jessica was bound to take offense and think that Alison was butting into her life. But Alison had always been concerned with her daughter. She wanted the best for Jessica. So she needed to know if Aaron was the best one for her.

Right in the door and it was immediately a gauntlet of questions. She couldn't avoid the embarrassment so she just buried her face in Aaron's sleeve. "Come on these kind of things can wait can't they!"

He gave a dismissive chuckle at Jessica's reaction. "No no it's fine Jess." He looked back to Alison. Well he had to admit he knew where Jess got her nice shape from. "I don't have anything in mind for college yet, I mean we're only half way through junior year." He figured he'd knock each question down one at a time. "Just haven't decided if I want to stay nearby for my dad or go out of state yet." He didn't mention anything about his mother. "As for what I do, well simple little hobbies really. My dad saved up a few years back and got me a guitar I've taught myself on. I run track and I'm part of the swim team at the school." There were also plans to get into the school's boxing club next school year but that depended on if he got in enough shape for it. "As for a job, nothing yet. My old man's supporting me as best as he can, I took some advice of his and I'm in the middle of the schools automotive technology vocational training. He figured it wouldn't hurt to have a skill in case track or swim fell through if I ever get hurt." Had to give it to his dad, they were lower middle class and his dad struggled to keep him in Jess's school, but when it came to his son's future he was smart, and Aaron was smart to listen.

When they got to the table Jess's walked away from Aaron to sit next to him across from her mother. "Ok how's that are you satisfied?" she asked in a tone more exasperated than disrespectful. She just wanted to get through this as fast as possible. Honestly if her mom had just let her be how she wanted to be their relationship might not have been so rocky recently.

Alison listened carefully as Aaron talked about himself. She was carefully evaluating him in her mind as he described himself and what he liked and did. She liked that he seemed to be family oriented and wanted to stay with his parents, who he was clearly close to. But at the same time, she couldn't help but think that a career as an auto mechanic and aspiring musician wasn't what Jessica needed. Alison had dated just such a guy in highschool, when she was a similar age to her daughter. He had left town chasing the rock star dream before he had ever graduated. Leaving Alison with a broken heart and a hatred of such men. But she was going to try and give Aaron a chance. If only for the sake of not driving her daughter away.

"That sounds like a great idea." Alison commented on his auto mechanic program. "Do you like working with cars? Jessica's father use to have this old Porsche 911 that he worked on in the garage. He almost got it working before the engine blew up. He never really worked on anything again."

Turning her attention to Jess, she smiled. "I'm just trying to get to know your boyfriend dear." Alison commented with an innocent expression. "I want him to feel welcome here. So it only makes sense that I know a little about him. "

Turning back to face Aaron, Alison smiled again at him. "Why don't we eat some dinner." She suggested to the two. "You two can tell me about what you like to do together. But save some room. I made dessert as well."

She began to place food on everyone's plate, before eating herself. her bites and movements delicate and refined.

"Yeah I don't mind working on them too much. I can't say I'd have been able to do much better than your husband's attempts. I know just enough to keep my old man's '68 mustang fastback running for work." It was his dad's first and only dream car that he kept moving as best as he could. The body and interior needed a lot of TLC, but when it had issues Aaron knew just enough to fix some of the basic stuff to save a few bucks for them.

He sat down as Alison dished out the servings for both him and Jessica. He kind of just gave her a don't worry about it look.

"Well we don't get to do too much. Between school and his practices I see him pretty much at school and sometimes over at his house." she sighed, "when you're not hounding me." she kind of muttered under her breath as she started to eat. She felt a tap at her foot when she muttered and saw Aaron glance at her. If there was one thing she did like about him was that he was all about the rock and roll "beat the status quo" mentaility, but he tried to act appropriate in most situations, well until he got annoyed or ticked then the punk kid came out.

She reached over with her left hand which had been under the table cloth for the brief time anyways and grabbed his crotch, granted there was a bit too much for one hand at any time.

Aaron couldn't help but cough in the middle of a bite and his leg went up. "AH OW. Sorry went to move my leg, didn't think the underside of the table was so low."

Alison's eyes widened with surprise when he mentioned the car. Alison had adored Mustangs. Her first car had ben one. Her husband had been a big fan of the movie Bullit, which was famous for the mustang driven my Steve McQueen. So she could have some common interest with Aaron regarding that. suddenly, she felt sympathetic to him, and wanted to help him out. "Do you have a birthday coming up?" She asked . "Maybe I can spring for some parts you may need for repairs. A car like that needs to stay on the road. I'd hate to see something like that be forced to be scrapped. Let me know if I can help in anyway."

Alison sighed at her daughter's obvious irritation and teenage angst. Jessica didn't realize that Alison was trying, but it was hard to let children grow up. She had bee especially protective since her husband had died. Were he still alive, Alison would undoubtably be easier on Jess and let her husband deal with these sort of situations. But being a single parent meant she had to deal with both roles. "That's why I'm meeting Aaron." Alison insisted. "So I know who you're hanging out with so I feel more comfortable. Now that I know him, I feel much better about letting you spend time with him. Especially since his parents sound like decent people."

Suddenly, Aaron coughed and hit his leg on the underside of the table. Leaving Alison surprised. The table wasn't really that low. There must be something going on that she wasn't aware of. She had an idea....but she wasn't about to accuse Jess of groping him under the table unless she had proof. She didn't want to start yet another war with her own daughter unless need be.

She stopped for a minute, when her mom mentioned something about his parents being decent people, and kind of looked at him with a little bit of concern. His father was indeed a decent man after he had cleaned himself up. However, there was a reason she had gotten so close to Aaron in the past year.

After Aaron regathered himself and was trying to decide what was more of a turn on, his girlfriend trying to tease him or her mother's quickness to show admiration of a classic muscle car. It was quite confusing and if either persisted could lead to a rather embarrassing first days impression considering his left pant leg was slowly getting a bit tighter. "Actually," he took a drink of water and cleared his throat trying to get the roast to go down right, "It's just me and my dad. My mom," he couldn't help but pause just briefly, "Died a little over three years ago from breast cancer. My dad took it especially hard." he didn't go into any detail about how hard. "Besides the car can run, the big ticket things with it are cosmetic. The interior is old as hell, the body has more dings in it than Sylvester Stallone has made Rocky movies, and its engine is running on 350,000 miles. So not exactly cheap things to take care of. I'll keep her running despite it all, I've done well with it this long, but thank you for the offer." He wouldn't be as blunt as his father would be which his motto was 'Creeds work for what they have, take no hand outs, owe no one.'

She groped him again, more in a way that you would with someone's leg when they were telling a hard personal story, instead her hand stayed on that ever more detailed third leg. You could say it was inappropriate for the situation, but well her hand was already there. "I mean you raised me mom, it's not like I've gone off and started dating a drug dealer or something geez. I mean he has a lot of options, track and swim team could land him a good college scholarship, he's pretty amazing at the guitar." She pulled her hand away finally and nudged him in the ribs playfully, "I've been trying to talk him into signing up for the schools Band Battle Talent Show, but he doesn't listen."

"oh....." Alison said surprised. She had no ida the poor boy was the son of a single ad. That made her feel all the more sympathetic towards him. She hand't been expecting this. But now she would be sure to try and provide him with plenty of curtesy. "I'm so sorry. I had no idea. Forgive me for being rude."

She didn't know what else to say at this point. So she just focused on eating dinner for a few minutes. She was in a way glad that he had her daughter to comfort him. But clearly...she had been comforting him more then Alison had realized. Jess had kept her hand rested on his lap for most of dinner. There was something about the whole situation that Alison didn't quite understand. So she came up with a plan.

"If you two will excuse me for a moment." She said. Getting up and going to the bathroom. She flushed the toilet and ran the sink and then snuck around the corner to spy on them and see what they did while she wasn't sitting across from them.

The bit about his mother did tend to be a bit of a silencer for most social situations. He did have a good reason for bringing it up considering he and Jess were in similar boats in the single parent department. So he wasn't shocked when Alison had to excuse herself for a moment.

Jessica looked at him for a moment. "I can't believe you told her right off the bat. I mean I'm not mad, but it took me asking you after never seeing your mom around your house for you to tell me." Her hand went back to his thigh as she teased him a bit more "Well she seems to understand why we're together, other than the fact that we really like each other." She laughed giving his trouser snake a stroke

she was trying real hard to tease him and it was working. Nine inches of cock sat on the upper part of his thigh showing a distinct travel pattern down his pant leg, easily noticeable from his end seat at the table. "Yeah but don't make things too obvious. Ill give your mom this much for a preppy older gal I can definitely see where you get your looks from. I mean don't get mad but your moms a bit of a milf"

he was so lucky she wasn't a jealous type and was laid back. That and her moms beauty pageant wins couldn't make her argue that point. "Yeah well when we go back to your house I'll remind you what makes me better." She said with a teasing lick of her lips. Neither one of them paying any notice to Alison sneaking around."

Alison discretely watched and listened as they interacted without her. It was fairly obvious that Jess and Aaron were sleeping together. Of that she was certain. What she also saw, but couldn't quite make out, was it appeared that Aaron had a very large and meaty cock. Alison could see why Jess was with him. He was friendly, polite, had a good work ethic and if he was good in the sack then he'd be the perfect lover. Alison could imagine herself with such a guy, and for a moment she imagined that guy was Aaron. His strong young body pressed against her divine milf one as he drove into her.

Shaking her head, she casually rejoined her daughter and daughter's boyfriend. acting like she hadn't seen anything. "So..." She said as she sipped at her drink. "What have you two been doing while I was away." Then an idea occurred to her to test out to see what kind of man Aaron was.

"Aaron dear," Alison began with a smile. "Did Jessica ever tell you I was a beauty queen? Maybe you'd like to see some photos of my old competitions." Standing up, Alison went and grabbed a photo album and then placed it in front of Aaron. The album had a lot of pictures of her in sexy dresses and tiny bikinis. So she wanted to see how he reacted to everything.

"Just talking mom." Alison was still embarrassing to be around but having Aaron around today just made it a slight bit easier it felt. That was until her mother broke out her old pageant pictures. It was mortifying if not mainly for the fact that up until she started dying her hair black, Jess had looked like a carbon copy of her mother. It didn't help that a lot of her outfits, though tasteful compared to current day standards, showed quite a bit of her mother. "Can we not brag on about the glory days mom?" She said putting her face into her hands.

Aaron peered through the photos, and he couldn't help but think about how much of a bombshell Jess's mom was, hell how much of a bombshell she still is along with her daughter. Thoughts like this didn't help his condition under the table, now it sat on his thigh longer as if trying to proudly reach his knee. "I don't know Jess, her glory days might not be over." he said figuring truthful flattery might get him somewhere. Was it bad that he was kind of daydreaming about Jess and her mom now? He started to tug at the sleeves of his old denim jacket feeling a bit warm. "Man I don't know why I wear this sometimes, it feels a bit warm." He said as he peeled it off and let it set on the back of the chair his toned lean muscled arms holding the short sleeves of his Ramone's T-shirt tight against them, as well as showing more of how the shirt overall just clutches to his body. Matter of fact he needed to walk, he needed to get his blood flowing back to the correct head. He stood up not even thinking about the fact of how very visible his member was in his pants. "Actually do you have anywhere I can hang my jacket? I assume you'd rather not have me just leave it on your chair."

"I just thought Aaron would like to know." Alison said innocently. "You looked a lot like me until recently when you started to dye your hair. Maybe he would like to see what you would look like if you were a beauty queen. Is that so wrong for a mother to want to be proud of? Or to show off her own accomplishments?"

"Thanks Aaron." She said with a light flush. "It's nice to hear someone say that I still have it after all these years. You're so nice." She could tell he was getting flushed. But when he stood up and removed his jacket, Alison's eyes popped open and her mouth made a gasp. There against his leg was a huge bulge. She looked at it and then back to Jessica. "Well dear. Looks like your boyfriend really likes what he sees. But now I have a serious question for you two. And you better answer honestly. Are you two sleeping together?"

Alison was trying to be serious. But her eyes were glued on Aaron's bulge. Wondering what it really looked like. A part of her....was annoyed that he was Jessica's. There was just something about a huge penis that Alison loved. Her husband had been gigantic. But it had been a long time since then. But she still had needs.......

He really couldn't help it. Even sitting there trying to think of unarousing thoughts wasn't helping him between Jess' moms pictures and Jess' teasing he was displayed to the world all but standing proudly. He looked at Jess before thinking to answer trying to get an idea of what to say.

She couldn't help but sigh at her easily aroused boyfriend. She was mortified that her moms pictures got him all the way up. She stood up and just decided to come out proudly, screw the consequences. "Yes we do. Three sometimes four times a week depending on his schedule. And before you say anything no I didn't know he had a cock that could make a mustang jealous before we got together. That fact came up kind of naturally."

Well Jessica did it for him but he had to chime in kind of do some sort of damage control. "But it wasn't like she jumped me or I pushed her to the first time. It just sort of happened the first time." He wasn't sure how to respond totally so he kind of threw his arms up in defeat and gave up trying to hide it and just started standing with it proudly. "If it's any comfort I do keep safe with her. We use condoms."

Alison was shocked. She had always been worried that he daughter would be having sex. But she had no idea it was so often. Or with such a hung guy. What's more....he seemed to be just as turned on by Alison as he was by her daughter, and Alison had to admit, she was turned on by him as well. Which gave her an idea.

"Hold that thought you two." She said. Rushing upstairs to her bedroom. Working feverishly, Alison changed cloths and then returned back down the stairs, wearing one of her old pink bikinis that she once wore for beauty pageants. Walking back up to her daughter and her boyfriend, Alison put her hands on her hips.

"So Aaron. Do you really think I still have it?" there was just something about the punk rock teen that appealed to her. Something she couldn't quite place a finger on. But he knew she found him incredibly sexy.

They both looked at each other. They weren't sure what was going on. Jess especially thought her mom was acting strangely. "I have to say I thought this was going to go worse than it actually is so far, even though I can't make out what your mom thinks of me."

"Just don't worry about it. Just do something about that! I don't need my mom thinking I'm a slut just because your cocks big enough to freak out a horse". She looked around the kitchen corner while Alison was upstairs. "Look no matter what she says or does just go with it! I don't want her giving me hell about you."

Neither of them exactly knew where it was going. But with the way both of the women were complete bombshells and Aaron was still a hormone driven teen there weren't many options. It wasn't long before Alison came down wearing what could have been one of the smallest bikinis either of them had seen. Which only caused Aaron's cock to literally pull at his pant leg as it desperately wanted to stand proudly.

He couldn't help but gawk a bit and looked at Jess who ran off herself a bit flustered. With his girlfriend gone he was left alone with Alison and all her barely covered beauty. "Absolutely, I mean you probably still beat guys off with a bat when you go out right?" He seriously wanted to tell her that if it weren't for Jess he would want to knock off fucking a milf off the bucket list.

Jess had run up to her room almost in a need to compete with her mom. She almost literally tore her own clothes off. She had saved something for Aarom but she was going to outdo her mom if she was going to come down in her old bikini. She pulled a Victoria Secret bag out of her closet and pulled out a black and red lace panties and bra set and put them on. She adjusted so her cleavage presentation was on point, and fixed her panties to show enough of her ass to tease. Finally she went downstairs and let her black hair set sound her shoulders and waltzed into the dining room. "If mom can show off like that then I don't think she'd mind me coming out like this." She looked over at Alison with a bit of a defiant sexual challenge. She turned just a bit to show her ass that was playing peekaboo towards her boyfriend.

Alison was enjoying showing off for Aaron. She could tell his cock was pushing against his leg at the sight of her. "Dang. That boy must be hung like a horse." She thought to herself as she saw the bulge in his pants. "no wonder Jess is all over him all the time. He's probably bigger than she can even handle. But it seems a little unfair. I wonder if he's open to the idea of an older woman? No doubt he probably is. All young guys are. But Jess probably won't be very happy about this."

Right as she was thinking, Alison saw her daughter run up the stairs. "huh, strange." She thought. "I wonder what he deal is." Turning her attention to the punk rocker, she smiled.

"You think so dear?" She asked him. "I hope so. I was actually thinking about maybe getting back out on the dating scene. What do you think? " She walked up to him and looked at his bulge, reaching out, she stroked her fingers across the bugle and winked at him.

Her daughter soon returned, wearing some very tight and tiny lingerie. No doubt she was feeling a little....nervous, about the way that her boyfriend was looking at her mother. But Alison was like a cougar on the prowl. She wanted to see if Aaron was really willing to fuck both the daughter and the mother. If so.....maybe Alison would have to make a move on him.

"Jealous dear?" Alison asked her daughter. "What's there to be jealous over? Is it because I gave your boyfriend a giant hard on. Looks like dear old mom makes him dtf."

She looked at her mom almost embarrassed at her use of the acronym. "Trust me mom it wasn't just you that gave him that considering I was rubbing on him under the table" she said it quite proudly as she walked up beside her mother. "And if you think otherwise, then how about a bet mommy dearest. How about we see who can fuck my boyfriend the best and make him cum the most." She said with a look that just screamed she was calling her mothers bluff on her chill act.

"Hey hey don't I get a say in this at all?" His tone wasn't anywhere close to hesitant. Hell his eyes said he was already imagining it already with the way he looked at them.

She pressed her chest against her mothers shoulder as if she was using her tits to push her away from Aaron. "Oh come on every guy dreams of banging the girlfriends slightly attractive mother" she stressed the word slightly. "Besides this'll count as your free pass. If my mom isn't chicken then you get to bang her and I can't get mad." She said winking at him. "But she won't accept will you mom? Because youth has more advantages and you know he'll see that by the time I'm done. Because even though we've fucked I haven't let him see everything I like!"

Back
Top Bottom