Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for Long Term RP Partner (MxF) -update-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Serene

Moon
Hey there,

I'm looking for a long-term and literate partner to do an RP with. I'm looking for someone who loves story, appreciates good grammar, and will post somewhat regularly. Expect the same things of me. Also, I'm a detailed RPer, and type at least 2 paragraph posts...so I would like someone who does the same. I love OOC talk as well, so that would be a plus!

I had three scenarios in mind, so please PM me if one of them piques your interest! Two of them are modern, and the third is fantasy. Note: to me, sexual scenes are there to add to the story...build up is everything. So please keep that in mind.

Here are the three scenarios:

The Wedding Weekend- There are three best friends in high school, one guy and two girls. Five years after graduation, one of the girls is getting married. Both of her high school best friends have fallen out of touch, but she wants both of them to be at the wedding. Her best girl friend is to be maid of honor, best guy friend is to give a speech at the reception. Because of this, the best guy and girl friend need to reconnect...even though they haven't seen each other in years. The wedding is over a weekend, and they decide to meet at the airport and carpool to the hotel. When they arrive, they realize that they've been double booked in a suite. Because they're around each other constantly, they get to know each other all over again over this wedding weekend. When they realize they have feelings for each other, they also have a lot of things to work out...such as whether to continue this romance, how to do long distance, etc.

The Coffee Shop- A barista notices her every time she comes in the shop. She brings her sketchbook and works on art several days a week. They get to know each other over cups of coffee, over the span of days. Eventually he learns of her troubled past, of why she comes to the coffee shop every day. He is someone that she eventually feels safe with, and they fall into a beautiful pattern despite obvious hardships. This needs a lot of refining, but I think the plot could be really intriguing and meaningful.

Arabian Nights- A prince is accompanying his father on a hospitality trip to his ally in an Arabian-esque country. The sultan of this country enlists his betrothed daughter to show the prince around while their parents discuss politics. The prince decides to stay in this foreign country to learn about politics from her father. The prince and princess grow close, spending lots of time together. When they realize that they have feelings for each other, things get troubled. The princess is engaged to a prince of an enemy country, her marriage to him securing an alliance with them. There are a lot of ways that this could go. I think the world-building, political intrigue, and possibilities would be really fun to write.

Anyway, thanks for reading! Please contact me if interested and I'll let you know if I still have roles open.

XOXO,
Serene

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom