Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Crazy in Love (OnnaOtaku & Katon)

Signalling for the bill Andy is ready to go. “Lets go, I hate being sat down, no offence to you, we can go for a walk and talk instead if you like? And it’s wrong for teachers to test us so often and quickly, hard to produce masterpieces in days when every other masterpiece took years.” Andy leads the way after settling the bill, unsure of where the pair of them should go he heads for the door and hopes inspiration or Kari may take control.

Kari started walking down the street like some mindless zombie type creature. She lead the way, walking and talking as she went, a skip in her step and joy in her voice. "Well this doesn't have to be a master piece," she told him. "It's just to see what you can do."

Following Kari back out onto the street they were both greeted by a gust of wind, an unpleasant chill fell down Andy’s spine as his body had been adjusted from the warmth of the restaurant to the chill of the street so quickly.
Catching the last of Kari’s words of comfort Andy picks up the pace and joins her side as the two walk down the street.
It must have been just past 2:00 and a lot of the students and people were finishing up their lunches and leaving back to their offices and class rooms.
“Any idea what you want to do now? I’ve got nothing planned for the rest of the day. I was going to look for a job, but im just not motivated now. I’ll come back at the weekend. Just need a little job to tide me over for the year so I can party.”

Feeling in his pocket he runs his hands around checking what money he had left. The remnants of his summer job already feeling low after day one of college. Still better to be poor and have friends than rich and lonely as he maintains his smile and continues to walk aimlessly next to Kari.

Kari shrugged as she walked down the street. "I have no idea really," she told him with a soft sigh. "I was probably going to go back to the school and hang out in the common room or something. Maybe watch some TV..." She shrugged and looked towards Andy. "Anything you want to do?"

Kari’s shrug didn’t help Andy’s muse to come up with a plan of action. Her offer of watching TV didn’t thrill him much either, especially at just after midday.

“Not really much to do is there? This town is a bit rubbish in the day. Don’t fancy watching TV though, if you don’t want to do anything then we both have some drawing to too. I still need to decide on what I want to do.”

So far he had managed to push the thought of work to that back of his mind but it’s nagging never seemed to stop. A quick think through what drawings he had already done at home confirmed to him he needed to draw something new really.

“So we can either part ways and get on with that or do something else. At any rate I’ll see you next time we have class, right?”

Ensuring he would see her next class was slightly more important than what they wanted to do now. For some reason he quite enjoyed spending time with her, even though they were dry on things to do.

Kari shrugged. "We could always just keep walking around and see what comes up," she suggested. "But yes, next class I'll definitely see you. No doubt about that one."

Back
Top Bottom