Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Cravings (MxF/FxF - Fandoms/Celebrities)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RoleplayMaster

Supernova
Hey, I'm looking for a few roleplays with you lovely people. I am looking for MxF or FxF. In MxF, I would be playing the male.

Game of Thrones

I like doing roleplays that are 'What If's'. I won't list those What If's here in case it involves spoilers for people, but they mostly involve Season 4 or 5. For that reason, I prefer if you are up to date or at least have watched up to the end of Season 4. This is for your and my benefit, as I do not want to spoil stuff for you. Also being indifferent and not minding spoilers would not work either, as I do not want to explain everything that happens.

I mostly roleplay as my OC or Tommen. I do want to broaden my range a bit though, so I am open to certain suggestions. People that ooze confidence (Eg. Jaime) are not my forte, but at the same time, I am willing to try. I do not have any plots for him.

People I can think of that I can roleplay or want to try are:

OC, Tommen, Jon, Stannis, Tyrion

With the plot and smut ratio, it varies depending on the plot itself. I have some ideas that are mostly smut (Eg. a Tyrion x Cersei idea) and others that have a lot of plot (Eg. Jon x Ygritte)

With the people I want to roleplay against, most female characters I am happy with. The few people off the top of my head that I don't really look for, are Shae, Brienne, and Catelyn. They are great characters, but I like focusing on other characters.

As for plots I am craving, the main ones are the ones where my partner plays a large range of the female cast. I have plots in mind where I play Tommen or Jon, though I could also work it out to work for Stannis. Despite it basically being a harem roleplay, it is not a completely smutty roleplay. It would involve plot, either following the storyline, or creating our own. Yes, it would involve smut, though how much can be worked out by us.

Other than Game of Thrones, the show, I would be interested in Game of Thrones, the actresses. Roleplaying with women like Emilia Clarke and Natalie Dormer would be fun, so if you want to do that instead, just tell me :)

Celebrities

I love roleplaying against celebrities, preferably playing as an OC, though I can try playing as another celebrity. A few people I am interested in playing against are:

Emma Watson
Emma Stone
Emilia Clarke
Natalie Dormer
Scarlett Johansson
Delta Goodrem (The Voice)
Jessie J (The Voice)
Suggest!

Youtube

I watch a lot of Youtube. I mean [/I]A LOT[/I]. Therefore, I have easy gotten a few roleplay ideas and crushes, and would like if someone out there can help me with them. If you want me to play someone for you, safest bet would be to ask for someone from the channels I mention. This is because people can post a LOT of videos, and I do not want to have to watch all of them would have to get their personality.

1.) Roosterteeth.
Roosterteeth is a massive company, with several youtube channels, their own website, several web series, and even an upcoming movie named Lazer Team. I am looking to roleplay against Barbara Dunkelman and/or Meg Turney, though most females are great for me.

2.) Smosh/Smosh Games
Smosh and Smosh Games are similar to Roosterteeth as they are a big company with several channels, a website, and a game on phones. Not as big though, yet they do have interviews with actual celebrities. The main pairing I am looking for here is Jovenshire x Emma Watson, based off the Emma Watson prank interview they did. I am also open to playing an OC, or playing against Mari.

Other Fandoms

Other fandoms I am interested in are:

Harry Potter
Marvel
DC
Arrow
Flash
Feel Free to Suggest

If you need any more details, want to ask any questions, push any cravings onto me, just send me a message! I am nice in real life, though I can sound a bit formal to begin with.

It's advertising MxF, where I play male, and FxF, where I play female. Since I am playing a female, that means it fits in this section.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom