Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Cravings (MxF/FxF - Fandoms/Celebrities) - Craving Game of Thrones and Harry Potter

Status
Not open for further replies.

RoleplayMaster

Supernova
Hey, I'm looking for a few roleplays with you lovely people. I am looking for MxF or FxF. In MxF, I would be playing the male.

Merlin
I just watched all five seasons of Merlin and I loved it. Disappointed that it is over now though, so hopefully I can find someone willing to roleplay it. While I might be willing to play Arthur, I would be much more comfortable playing Merlin. As for who I am willing to play against, I am open to Gwen, Morgana, Nimueh, or Princess Mithian. I have plots for all of them.

Star Wars: The Force Awakens
I just watched the midnight release of Star Wars and I would love to roleplay it. Rey is the character I seek to roleplay against, and below will be a few plot ideas. This is in spoilers so that those who have not watched the movie do not get the movie spoiled. If you have not watched the movie, do not read further. You have been warned...

Finn x Rey
I have nothing special planned for Finn and Rey. Basically, we roleplay either the movie, or just after the movie, and the relationship that develops. We can also swap roles if that interests you (a male who lives alone on Jakku, meets a female storm trooper who seeks to help the Rebellion to make up for his previous alignment with the First Order.)

Han x Rey
For this, I have both a plot idea and a smut idea. The plotty idea is that Rey accepts Han's proposal to become his co-pilot. The roleplay would take place through Han, Chewie, and Rey's adventures through space, and the romance that would eventually develop.

The smutty idea takes place during Finn and Rey's stay in the Millennium Falcon. There are three bedrooms in the Falcon, and with one being taken by Chewie, that leaves two rooms left for three people. Han takes one room, and Rey offers the spare room to Finn. She will take Han's room, wanting to spend more time with her hero. Han, wanting to be faithful to Leia, doesn't make a move, but Rey proves to be quite stubborn in what she wants.

Luke x Rey
After a long and hard fight, the Resistance has recovered a map to find Luke Skywalker. Rey is taken to Luke in order to receive Jedi training. He is stubborn and refuses to train her, but she soon offers her body as a one off payment for his training. He accepts and takes her.
When training begins, Luke can sense how strong she is, but also how gullible she is. He soon shows her how the naked body and sex, along with the force, all work in tandem, turning her into a powerful jedi and an obedient slut.

??? x Rey
Living on Jakku is a tough life. You have to fight tooth and nail in order to find valuable technology to trade for food. Even then, you don't get much at all. When you don't find enough parts to trade, you can only offer one more thing; your body. This is the life of Rey, where she is often used as a sex toy for disgusting aliens, and eventually sells herself into slavery in order to have a steady flow of food in the future.

Harry Potter
I have a great deal of knowledge on Harry Potter, and am a massive fan. I have many plots in mind, but I will only mention the plots I am craving here.

Harry Potter - Dark Lord
The plot is based around Order of the Phoenix or Half Blood Prince. Harry Potter has just discovered how manipulative Dumbledore has been. He has been looking to become more famous since he defeated Grindelwald, and has been using Harry as his stepping stone. Dumbledore wants Harry to lose to Voldemort, then Dumbledore would 'avenge his apprentice' and gain more respect.
Unfortunately, Harry did find out, and is very upset. He begins to move out from underneath Dumbledore's thumb, wanting to make him pay for everything he's gone through (we can even say Dumbledore manipulated Voldemort into killing Harry's parents).

This RP would be about Harry amassing an army and taking on the two dark lords, Dumbledore and Voldemort. He would lose close friends and gain unlikely allies, as well as have sexual partners that may or may not be willing.

I would obviously be playing Harry as my main character, and you would take a female character as your main too. I have a few options in mind, but I would like to hear what you would prefer. We would also take up several side characters and such too.

Parks and Recreation

Unfortunately I don't think I'll get a reply for this fandom, but I'll post it here anyway in case someone is a Parks and Rec fan. I am currently up to Season 4 and I would love to roleplay with someone for this. I would love to explore Andy x April, but other pairings would be fun too. Pairings also wouldn't need to be from the show, it's up to you. Ann would be another fun person to roleplay against.

We could also use the characters but in a different situation. In a behind-the-scenes vid of Parks and Rec, Chris and Aubrey mention that they would love to do a spin-off of Parks and Rec, maybe like a crime drama or an extremely kinky thing with explicit sex scenes. The last one would be less likely. We could do a drama featuring Burt Macklin and Janet Snakehole (their alter egos). Whatever we do, we can have fun with it :)

Game of Thrones

I like doing roleplays that are 'What If's'. I won't list those What If's here in case it involves spoilers for people, but they mostly involve Season 4 or 5. For that reason, I prefer if you are up to date or at least have watched up to the end of Season 4. This is for your and my benefit, as I do not want to spoil stuff for you. Also being indifferent and not minding spoilers would not work either, as I do not want to explain everything that happens.

I mostly roleplay as my OC or Tommen. I do want to broaden my range a bit though, so I am open to certain suggestions. People that ooze confidence (Eg. Jaime) are not my forte, but at the same time, I am willing to try. I do not have any plots for him.

People I can think of that I can roleplay or want to try are:

OC, Tommen, Jon, Stannis, Tyrion

With the plot and smut ratio, it varies depending on the plot itself. I have some ideas that are mostly smut (Eg. a Tyrion x Cersei idea) and others that have a lot of plot (Eg. Jon x Ygritte)

With the people I want to roleplay against, most female characters I am happy with. The few people off the top of my head that I don't really look for, are Shae, Brienne, and Catelyn. They are great characters, but I like focusing on other characters.

As for plots I am craving, the main ones are the ones where my partner plays a large range of the female cast. I have plots in mind where I play Tommen or Jon, though I could also work it out to work for Stannis. Despite it basically being a harem roleplay, it is not a completely smutty roleplay. It would involve plot, either following the storyline, or creating our own. Yes, it would involve smut, though how much can be worked out by us.

A new plot I just came up with is Tyrion x Ygritte, and is set in Season 1. Basic idea is that while Tyrion is visiting the wall, the Wildlings attack. We can figure out the logistics, but I'm thinking an ignorant Night's Watch member opens the gate, believing he sees a few members of the Night's Watch, and not recognising that they're Wildlings. They attack, but are severely outnumbered. They flee back to where they came from, but take a prisoner, which turns out to be Tyrion.

Other than Game of Thrones, the show, I would be interested in Game of Thrones, the actresses. Roleplaying with women like Emilia Clarke and Natalie Dormer would be fun, so if you want to do that instead, just tell me :)

Celebrities

I love roleplaying against celebrities, preferably playing as an OC, though I can try playing as another celebrity. A few people I am interested in playing against are:

Emma Watson
Emma Stone
Emilia Clarke
Natalie Dormer
Scarlett Johansson
Delta Goodrem (The Voice)
Jessie J (The Voice)
Suggest!

Youtube

I watch a lot of Youtube. I mean [/I]A LOT[/I]. Therefore, I have easy gotten a few roleplay ideas and crushes, and would like if someone out there can help me with them. If you want me to play someone for you, safest bet would be to ask for someone from the channels I mention. This is because people can post a LOT of videos, and I do not want to have to watch all of them would have to get their personality.

1.) Roosterteeth.
Roosterteeth is a massive company, with several youtube channels, their own website, several web series, and even an upcoming movie named Lazer Team. I am looking to roleplay against Barbara Dunkelman and/or Meg Turney, though most females are great for me.

2.) Smosh/Smosh Games
Smosh and Smosh Games are similar to Roosterteeth as they are a big company with several channels, a website, and a game on phones. Not as big though, yet they do have interviews with actual celebrities. The main pairing I am looking for here is Jovenshire x Emma Watson, based off the Emma Watson prank interview they did. I am also open to playing an OC, or playing against Mari.

Other Fandoms

Other fandoms I am interested in are:

Harry Potter
Marvel
DC
Arrow
Flash
Feel Free to Suggest

If you need any more details, want to ask any questions, push any cravings onto me, just send me a message! I am nice in real life, though I can sound a bit formal to begin with.

RE: Cravings (MxF/FxF - Fandoms/Celebrities) - STAR WARS: FORCE AWAKENS UPDATE

Hey there wanted to comment =)
I LOVED this movie one of my favorite movies ever of all time perhaps my favorite Star Wars movie ever just perfect absolute masterpiece!

=) =)
<3 <3 <3

nothing but love for this film

as for rping?

We could rp but i don't using existing characters sorry mate. I USE ONLY MY CHARACTERS. I have a general code to never use someone else's characters or real people. Even if someone tells me yes you can use them, I say no because it feels wrong. I don't want to use a character someone else made i want to use one that i made.
That being said I do have numerous Star Wars franchise setting characters ive made
Eric

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom