Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

M seeking F for smutty play or two

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bevatoria

Star
Hi folks,

Just looking for a few quick fixes around plays focused on sexual tension with lots of guys around one girl, skimpy/slutty clothing, and some public exhibition and forced nudity. Simple ideas, but ones that can be possibly built on and expanded depending on what my partner wants to play. I prefer age ranges between 18-30, and playing either an equal age or older male character.

Despite the fact these are pretty straight forward, I seem to be physically incapable of a play without some sort of buildup, so here goes.

Crowd surfing: Have you ever seen those mosh pits, seeing folks willingly put themselves at the mercy of other people? I have, and I've wondered what would happen with a girl who gets into the wrong part of the crowd, perhaps dressed in a way not conductive to crowd surfing...especially with a guy who's intent on helping some ravenous guys take full advantage.

Surprise, surprise:A girlfriend/fiance/fuck buddy lets herself in to her boyfriend's apartment nice lingerie (or nothing but a coat), intending to surprise him and fuck his brains out when he gets home, maybe even showing up with some toys for them to try. She doesn't expect that he's gotten summoned out of town at the last minute, and that his roommate, knowing he'll have the place to himself, comes in brazenly...maybe with friends. All of who have secretly lusted after his buddy's girl for a long time.

A college play of some sort involving dares, or blackmail. A sorority initiation where your character has to do suck and fuck 30 guys in 30 days, picture proof required...a party gone wrong, stuck at a bar that you don't usually go to. I dunno. Just rambling now. So I'll stop. :)

PM me if interested.

Eh, what the heck. One more bump.

Something of a craving for a scenario where a girl has her clothes stolen, gets locked out in something skimpy, maybe wears a bikini and shorts to somewhere it might get her in trouble...vague, I know.

Hoping for one or two more good partners (although I adore the ones I have). I'm greedy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom