Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Female looking for very kinky, torture.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cinnamon

Good Girl busty lesbian....with bratty sprinkles
So while i was looking for breast expansion i got this offered to me:

"Hey. Would you be OK with taking tenticles out of the RP and replacing them with some type of torture instruments? Perhaps YC's breasts could be tied tightly with rope until they swell and then she is given a drug that makes her breasts grow even larger until they become swollen, purple balloons on her chest. Then maybe having large insertions into her vagina and slowly expanding them.

He had watched her for weeks, ever since he had first seen her walking across the college campus where he worked as a security guard. She was pretty, with long blonde hair and blue eyes and a slim figure. What had grabbed his attention, though, were her breasts. They were enormous: fat, heavy globes that made her look like she would fall over. He was eager to have a chance to experiment on those, perhaps even to use a new drug that he had purchased that promised to cause breasts to swell larger.

He learned her schedule and fou himself driving his security van just ahead of her usual path. When he saw her walking along the path towards him, he waved out the window and said, "Come here, Miss. Campus Security." In his left hand was a syringe containing a potent knockout drug. He was ready to jam it into her soft neck."

I totally love this idea, but so far have not been able to rp it. The person who made it hasnt replied.

I am cinnamon, 21 years old, blond hair and blue eyes. I have a normal figure with a nice ass and natural G cup boobs(very proud of my boobs). If you feel you could do that idea or a version of it or something similar i am all yours!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom