Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Normal Enough (Me+Onnaotaku)

Warr

Star
The wind was blowing, and the air was the blistering cold kinda feeling that came with Winter season, and frankly, Damian couldn't love it anymore. He was made for the Winter Season, there was something magical about the season.

He walked through the park, his hands in his hoodie pockets as he tilted his head back, his eyes scanning over the grey black couds that had moved in over the day, inhaling again as the otherwise cold air filled his lungs, and it made him shiver a little bit. A grin crossed his lips.

Walking over to a nearby bench, he sat down on it and kicked his legs up. He was supposed to mee someone here.

(His Image!

anime-hoodie-male-1.jpg

The freezing wind sent a chill down Sofie's back. God how she hated the winter. It was the worst time of the year for her. Why did it have to get cold in the winter? Cold meant sickness, sickness meant miserable, miserable meant...oh time with Damian. Maybe winter wasn't all that bad.

She quickly found the bench they had to meet at and ran towards it, pulling the scarf down from her mouth. With a smile, she zipped up her hoodie a bit more and looked over the boy. "So aren't you cold?" she asked, tipping her head a little.

((her looks:
fs.jpg
))

"Heh, me, cold?" he asked as if it were a joke, "I hardly get cold babe, and what's more, I love this weather, whih is exactly why Fall and Winter are my best season."

He looked over at her and grinned a little bit. "Awww, why?" He asked innocently. "Is my baby cold?" He smirked.

"I'm always cold you loser," she told him, shoving her hands into her jacket pockets. "So what did you call me here for? Something big going on? Or will it be the normal weekend type thing?"

"It'll be a normal weekend kinda thing, just cause I like doing it.' he sid with a small shrug of his shoulders. He looked over at her and wrapped both arms around her waist. "Don't worry babe, I'll warm ya up.' he said with a chuckle, pushing his hoodie hood back.

With a smile, Sofie wrapped her arms around Damian's body, almost as if she was trying to take all of his warmth. "Well...my parent are gone for the weekend and all they ask is that I don't throw a party," she told him, looking up a bit with a mischievous smile. "Anything going on for you or do you think you can come over?"

Her own mischevious was met with one of his own, cocking an eyebrow at the offer of coming over while her parents were out of town. He Thought about it for a moment, or rather appeared to be thinking about it, before nodding. "Id need to be stupid not to want to come over.' he said.

"Then let's get out of the cold and get your things, alright?" She took his hand in her own, giving it a gentle squeeze before walking off towards his home, gently dragging him with her.

Thankfully, it didn't take the two of them long to make the journey to his house to get what he needed, and once more, they didn't have that long a walk to get to her house, thankfully. Truthfully, he didnt like the cold, he could stomach it and stand it, but that didn't mean he liked beng warm and comfortable.

And so they walked into her hose. He looked about and grinned. "Nver gt tired of coming over here." he said.

Sophie smiled and raised herself up to quickly kiss his cheek before removing her shoes. "Well we can ether order food or I could make up something for dinner with your help. What would you like?" she asked, glancing up towards Damian. "And your things can go into my room like normal."

"Let's order out.' he said with a shrug. He loved isgirlfriend, and wouldn't trade her for anything in the world, but when it cameto her cooking...well, let's say after last time, he grew accustomed to having his eyebrows on his face. "Yeah,definitely order out." he said, walking up the stairs to put his things in hr room.

She couldn't help but roll her eyes before starting up the stairs after him. "It was only that one time," she rebelled. "And the fire wasn't really that big. Your hair only lost a quarter of an inch."

"A Quarter inch is more than enough reason for me to keep you away from every oven and stove I can possibly think of." he shot bac to her. He loved arguing with her sometimes.Half te time he won to. Ahhh, these were the days he'd treasure forever.

She couldn't help but pout as they approached her door and finally made it into her room. "Then I'll leave it up to you to make all the meals for us, how's that sound?" she asked, smiling at him before she lowered herself into a sitting position on the double bed behind her.

"Hey, at least I won't have thepotential of burning th house down, just he food." he teased at her before he dropped the stuff he brought on the floor, knowing she wouln't mind. He looked over his shoulder at her and smiled, before walking over to her and giving her a soft kiss on the forehead.

Sophie smiled a little and looked up towards Damian sweetly. "Then what will we order?" she asked softly, almost in a flirty tone.

"Hmmm...." he looked up at the eiling. "I'm thinking some pzza, what o you think?" He asked, looking down at her.

Sophie smiled and nodded. "Pizza sounds great," she said and hugged Damian, wrapping her arms around whatever was closest to her and gently laid her head against his stomach. "Pepperoni?"

Back
Top Bottom