Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

juuzou's request thread - fandom+original

Status
Not open for further replies.

juuzous

Moon
About Juuzous.
Role plays over PMs, threads, Skype or Email.
Doesn't tend to write less than two paragraphs per post and would like the same in a partner.
Has a life outside of the internet and will not post multiple times a day on a regular basis, but will try to give at least one post a week.
Prefers plot to smut.
F-list. It's a good guideline as to what I'm interested in kinkwise. I strongly prefer to play sexually dominant characters.
Will only role play with people who put some goddamn effort into their posts. Look, I'm not asking for Tolkien quality here but don't be lazy. Capitalize the first letter of your sentences, etc.
Writes in third person and expects you to do the same.

Cravings
O V E R W A T C H. Reaper76 and McReaper are the canon pairings I like. Or... play 76, McCree or Reaper for my OC and I'll play a canon for yours.
Yakuza/Mafia/Gang-flavored. I'm trying to play a gang princess okay. Looking for Boss' Daughter x Second-In-Command/Bodyguard/Rival Boss/??? Or Boss x Rival Boss' Daughter/"Civilian"/???. ((If we do this in the Shadowrun universe, I will die/kill for you.))
(Reverse?) Harem. Please play lots of guys (and/or girls!) to my one character. Loveee this.
Fire Emblem: Awakening/Fates. I'm obsessed with Xander/Marx. Open to lots of pairings here, especially if I can play Kamui, Camilla, Pieri or Severa. Marx/Kamui and Lissa/Frederick are my OTPs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom