Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Shy girls get seduced (ageplay, vanilla)

Status
Not open for further replies.

jackguyxyz

Meteorite
Hey, guys

This my first request so I hope I'm doing this right

I have a thing for shy teen girls that get seduced and let themselves go. I have 2 ideas for a scenario: The first is that we are at a party and we don't go to the same school. We meet there and see where it goes...

The second is that I'm struggling at a subject in school. The teacher asked you to help me out for the next exam. We agree to meet at your house. I get to your house and your parents are not home...

I'm really into vanilla stuff to be honest, make it hot and sensual ;) I'm pretty open on the how, what and where if you have any suggestions

PM me if you're interested ;)

jackguyxyz said:
Hey, guys

I have a thing for shy teen girls that get seduced and let themselves go. I have 2 ideas for a scenario: The first is that we are at a party and we don't go to the same school. We meet there and see where it goes...

The second is that I'm struggling at a subject in school. The teacher asked you to help me out for the next exam. We agree to meet at your house. I get to your house and your parents are not home...

I'm really into vanilla stuff to be honest, make it hot and sensual ;) I'm pretty open on the how, what and where if you have any suggestions

bump it

jackguyxyz said:
Hey, guys

bump ;)

jackguyxyz said:
Hey, guys

bump it

jackguyxyz said:
jackguyxyz said:
Hey, guys

bump it

bump

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom