Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

I need to be satisfied (Cheating/affair craving!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LustLove

Star
Hello, LustLove here.

About Me -

- 20 years of age
- Female
- I live in eastern United States, EST timezone
- I'm also a college student
- Most nights I stay up pretty late

Genres/Preferences -

I adore slice of life with drama and romance, that literally always pulls me in without any question whatsoever. Romance in general is a requirement with any type of story I play. I also enjoy some action involved as well so anything that has to do with violence or crime is completely fine with me. I especially like plots with gangs and cops/detectives. I can also do post apocalyptic plots and anything supernatural.

M/F pairings are all that I'm looking for at the moment. And in M/F, I prefer to play the female, I could less what gender you identify with, as long as you can play a convincing male character. I do have one request, please don't make your males extremely feminine. I like my men to act like men, not the opposite sex.

I've been craving an affair plot, either my character is cheating on her husband or yours is cheating on his wife. There are an endless amount of opportunities with this one and I have a few pairings in mind that we can build off of. So if you're interested as well, please contact me.

Contact info: lucille_rp

Can't wait to hear from you guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom