Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

For NaoChan

Cici couldn't help but smile when she noticed his erection. She looked down at his penis and smiled more. His cock looked so good to her right now...it was amazing how slutty and horny she felt..

"Ah...umm...how did you find this place anyway?" Cysma asked, blushing. He didn't seem to be aware of how Cici was feeling. "As for me, a nymph told me about this place, and one of the natives let me in."

"I ran into one of the drows when i was bathing," Cici said with a nod of her head at him. She glanced around before stepping forward and touched his dick lightly.

Cysma jumped back when he felt a hand touch his sensitive penis, even though it was erect. "H...hey! What are you doing?"

"I just can't help it," Cici whispered as she stepped forward to touch his hard dick again. She glanced around once more. She wanted him. This city made her horny.

"But...but you can't do that in public! That's indecent!" Cysma said, blushing profusely. "We should...we should head inside somewhere."

((Mind if they have fun out side? maybe behind a tree))

Cici giggled softly as she grabbed his hand and lead him behind a group of trees. "Here?" she asked, touching his dick again.

"I...umm...sure, why not I guess." Cysma said as he was led behind the trees, away from prying eyes. "You know, you are a very good-looking catgirl, especially when you're naked..."

"You are a very good looking human when you are naked," Cici murmured, nodding her head at him as she made him sit down against the tree. She then straddled his lap.

Cysma blushed at the compliment, as though he wasn't used to getting them. He looked down to study her slit and its proximity to his erect member. "Do you have sex with every male adventurer on the second meeting?" He wasn't trying to imply that Cici was a whore; he just found the circumstances odd and didn't know how to word his question.

Cici giggled softly as she leaned into his ear. "I like sex, what can I say and I am always horny in this city," she whispered, nodding her head as she slid his cock deep inside of her pussy with a groan.

"That I can understand." Cysma said in regards to her first statement. "I...!" He stopped himself when he suddenly felt the kitty's hot inner folds enveloping his throbbing length. "...like that very much!"

Cici let out a gasping moan as she sat fully on his cock. She purred as she put her hands on his shoulders and looked up at him. "Ahh...your cock is so big...I had no idea..."

"I...I've been told it's a little bit larger than average, but you still shouldn't have much trouble with it..." Cysma said between his panting. "Just try to keep your voice down. Someone could hear us..."

"Oh, right," Cici whispered, nodding her head as she started to ride his cock slowly, moving herself up and down his thick dick.

The adventurer tried not to moan out from the pleasures he was feeling, though his face was showing just how much fun he was having, and his breathing quickened along with his excitement. He tried thrusting back from beneath her.

When he started to thrust into her, Cici had to press her lips together to stop herself from moaning out loudly. "Oohh...gods..." she whispered into his ear.

"Are you all right?" Cysma whispered to the catgirl. He tried easing up on her, hoping he could still drive her to orgasm.

"Y-yes..." she whispered, nodding her head at him as she moved a little faster on his dick. "Why wouldn't I? You dick feels so good deep inside of me...don't stop fucking me, Cysma.."

He nodded, continuing to help thrust into her. It took about a minute longer for him to orgasm, but when he finally did, he was left all but breathless when he was finished soaking her insides with his hot seed.

Cici moaned out when she felt him empty his seed inside of her and it wasn't long before she was cumming as well, squirting her juices onto his lap. She slowly lifted herself off his dick

"Wow...that was great..." Cysma said quietly, looking to Cici. "I...I hope you enjoyed this as much as I did...what are you going to do now?"

Cici shook her head and shrugged her shoulders as she nuzzled up against him and started to purr softly. "I should get out of this city of this horny cat is going to fuck everyone...and that's bad."

"Huh? Why do you say that's a bad thing?" Cysma gently stroked her head as she nuzzled him. "And what's making you so horny?"

"You don't think me fucking every male in this city bad?" Cici asked, purring softly as he petted her. "All the naked elves! All the nakedness."

Back
Top Bottom