Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

For NaoChan

"But...but the sight of a naked woman is usually enough to give me an erection, and considering how beautiful you all are...I can't walk around with a hard-on! That's indecent!" It sounded odd for Cysma to be talking about this, as his being-pleasured tone of voice made it sound strange.

"Well, then you won't be allowed to stay if you cover such a beautiful thing," Keiko whispered as Jewel took his cock down her throat slowly and sucked harder on it. Keiko took his sac back into his mouth.

"But what would the other women think?" He thought aloud. This was the last thing he could say before his pleasure intensified too much for him to talk. He only moaned in pleasure as the two of them got him to orgasm, shooting his seed presumably into one of their mouths.

Jewel moaned as she felt his seed down her throat. She swallowed what she could before pulling Keiko up and making out with her friend so that she could taste him as well. The girls both moaned.

Cysma blushed as he watched the two girls made out, something he hadn't really seen himself. "Oh...oh my..."

"Do you like that?" Keiko asked with a small laugh as she groped Jewel's breasts. The girls moaned again and went back to making out for Cysma.

"Ummm...it's...interesting...I suppose..." Cysma said. "Though it's more fun when I'm involved..."

Keiko and Jewel giggled and glanced over at him. Keiko moved up and pressed her lips against Cysma's and kissed him deeply as Jewel took one of Keiko's breasts in her mouth.

"Wow...do you do this all the time?" The adventurer looked a little surprised. "I didn't know elves could be so..."

"Not all the time. Not often that we get an outsider willing to walk around naked in our village," Jewel whispered, smiling at Cysma. "You are just so sexy too."

"What do you think of your own men?" Cysma asked, curious. "Are they not good enough for you?"

"they are alright, but it's nice to see a new face every once in a while," Keiko said, nodding her head at him with a grin. "Humans are so fun to be with too. Because they are not used to our ways."

"But does that make it a good thing, though?" Cysma asked. He got up from where he was sitting and peered out the door, wondering if he should head outside as he looked back to the girls.

The girls smiled and shrugged their shoulders at him. "We heard there's a cute little neko girl out there somewhere. Careful, we heard she was half demon," Jewel said with a nod. "She seems harmless though."

"Well, I've known one of those before..." Cysma said. "I...I would like to step out for a while. I hope you ladies don't mind. I appreciate what you did for me." He nodded and headed outside, looking at the city around him, and its inhabitants. He looked to the female Nakazuri, trying to get a good look at them, and wondered if they'd notice him.

The woman did notice, but they didn't mind that he was staring. They were used to outsiders staring at them by now that they thought it slightly funny. "Well, another outsider like me!" Cici said from behind him.

Cysma was startled at hearing Cici's voice and jumped forward, spinning around to see the naked catgirl. "Cici, is that you!?" He exclaimed. "Ahh...these are odd circumstances to meet in...!" He blushed, trying to cover himself as he looked over the nude feline.

Cici blinked at him when he turned and a big smile crossed her face. "Cysma!" she squealed happily, completely forgetting that they were naked as she jumped at him and hugged him tightly.

Cysma nearly lost his balanced when she jumped into his arms. He decided to hug her back in the moment, looking into her eyes as he felt her nude body pressing against his. "Cici...what are you doing here?"

Cici giggled as she held onto him, looking up at him with her tail flicking happily behind her. "I ran into one of the drows here! Man, aren't they just delicious?"

"Ah, umm...y-yeah..." Cysma said, blushing as he remembered Keiko and Jewel. "Ah...so this is what you look like naked, Cici..."

Cici blinked a little bit and then laughed, stepping away from him. She turned in a slow circle for him. "This is what it looks like naked.."

"Cysma blinked, staring at the naked catgirl as she turned around for him. "I...never thought that you would ever let me see you naked..." His arousal was now returning thanks to her...

Cici giggled softly and shrugged her shoulders a little bit. "We don't have much of a choice right now, do we?" she asked, grinning at him.

"Well I...I guess not..." He said, blushing and looking for something to hide behind.

Back
Top Bottom