Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

For NaoChan

"Mmmm....kitty likes that too," Cici purred softly, giggling a little bit at him. "I think you should use your mouth too..." she whispered, nodding her head and spreading her legs more.

"I'll see what I can do." Zayle lowered his head to her slit and rolled his tongue over her opening and inner thigh, teasing the surface but not forcing his way inside. He wanted to see how sensitive women were there.

Cici moaned as she felt his warm tongue on her wet pussy. She bit her lip as she looked down at him, to watch him lick at her pussy. "Mm...you are a teaser," she whispered with a soft giggle.

Zayle smiled and lifted his head up so that he could use his hand. He tried sticking a finger inside of her. "Women do this to themselves, I hear...I wonder, what if they scratch themselves with their long fingernails?"

She moaned as she felt his finger push into her pussy. "Mmm...I bet it would sting like hell," she whispered, nodding her head at him. "I've never scratched myself, so I couldn't tell you for sure.."

"Really? Even with those sharp kitty claws you have?" Zayle couldn't quite relate to how it might feel, but he imagined if he scratched his...well...he'd rather not want to find out regardless. He went to see how much he could arouse her with his finger alone.

Cici laughed softly and nodded her head as she moaned softly. "Mmm...." she whispered, closing her eyes and leaning her head back. She didn't want to tlk too much anymore. She just wanted to feel the pleasure.

Shortly after she closed her eyes, Cici felt the finger retract itself. A moment later, it was replaced with was was no doubt Zayle's moist tongue, this time pressing itself inside of her, along with the tip of his nose as a result!

Cici moaned even more as she felt that warm tongue enter her moist pussy. "Mmm...kitty likes that.." she whispered softly, nodding her head at him. She licked her lips and arched her back a little bit.

Zayle tried eating her out as best he could. He wasn't too experienced with cunnilinguis, but if he didn't at least try...

Cici moaned softly as she looked down at him. "Mm...put two fingers in me and curl them up. Suck on my clitoris," she whispered, nodding her head at him.

"Wait, which one did you want me to do? I can't do both at the same time, can I?" Zayle looked confused. "How can I suck on you and stick my fingers in you at the same time?"

Cici blinked a little bit at him and then tilted her head to the side. She didn't quiet understand what he was talking about. "I don't understand your confusion.."

"Which is better for getting you off? My fingers, or my tongue?" Zayle asked. "I can't put both in one hole, can I?"

"My clit isn't in my hole, honey," Cici whispered with a small shake of her head. She reached down to touch the pink wet nub at the top of her pussy. "That's my clit. You suck that and put your finger in my hole."

"Ah...but isn't that where you...where you...!?" Zayle blushed. For not wearing any clothes, he seemed to be rather...reserved about sex.

Cici blinked a little bit at him and tilted her head to the side. "Where I...?" she asked, raising her eyebrows at him with a small laugh. "How many woman have you really been with?"

"Umm...not a whole lot, actually." Zayle blushed. "The women here don't think I'm all that attractive. I don't think I can please you..."

Cici raised her eyebrows at that. "Not attractive enough? What are the women here blind?" she asked, shocked. "You are perfect, Zayle," she whispered, nodding her head at him. She sat up and leaned down to kiss his lips.

The drow almost seemed to blush at the compliment. "I...not for a drow I'm not." He said. "They say the marking on me has blemished my image..."

Cici looked down at the mark on his penis and then shrugged her shoulders and shook her head. "Bah, who cares what others think about you," she whispered, wrapping her arms around his neck and kissed him again.

Zayle began to smile, and kissed her back. He ran his hands down her back as if to pet the neko. "Thank you...Cici..."

"You can repay me by sliding your fat cock deep inside of me when you can get hard again," Cici whispered with a small giggle as she held onto the obsidian colored male, kissing his neck gently.

"All right...for you, I can do that..." Zayle nodded to her, holding her close as they sat down on the bed.

Cici smiled at him, moving so that she was laying down with him in his bed. She ran her fingers through his white hair slowly and leaned in to kiss him deeply and passionately.

Back
Top Bottom