Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

For NaoChan

"Of course...that's to be expected from the occasional guest to our city..." Zayle smiled. If Cici were to look at him, she would see that he was starting to get an erection.

Cici licked her lips when she felt his erection against her tummy. She looked down at it with a small smile before getting on her knees in front of him. She touched his cock before wrapping her hand around it and stroked up and down his length slowly, watching it the whole time. Her tail flicked seductively behind her. Then she leaned in and took the head into her mouth.

Zayle watched intently at what the neko did. He looked quite satisfied when she touched his erection, and even moreso when she took it in her mouth! A soft moan escaped his lips as he felt her moist lips engulf the sensitive head of his penis.

Cici looked up at the drow as she slid his dick down her throat slowly, rubbing her tongue against the underside of it. She moaned around his cock and started to suck hard. Her hand reached up to massage his balls slowly and gently.

"Be...be careful not to choke..." Zayle said. Though neither of them could see it at this point, the runic marking on his shaft was beginning to glow with a radiant inner light as Cici began sucking him off.

Cici rolled her eyes at his comment. She wouldn't choke. She knew how to deep throat a man, had done it a couple times before. She continued with sucking on him though, wanting to know if his cum tasted as perfect as he felt and looked. She fondled his balls a little more as she bobbed her head over his shaft.

The marking glowed brighter as his arousal built. He felt like he was about to come, and he put his hands on Cici's head as if to support himself, and gently stroked her feline ears.

Cici had noticed the glowing mark, but she didn't stop giving him head. She continued to bob her head, though now her eyes were looking at the mark when it came out of her mouth. She moaned around his cock, sucking on it hard to get him to cum down her throat.

Due to Cici's efforts, Zayle was finally able to release his hot seed into her mouth, pouring it down her throat in spurts. His marking was shining at its brightest during this time, but then the glow began to fade after his orgasm. Zayle himself was left panting contentedly.

Cici moaned as his cum shot down her throat. He tasted better than anything she ever had before. She swallowed as much as she can and the rest dripped down her chin and onto her breasts. She tilted her head she watched the glowing mark fade away. The mark remained. "Your mark was glowing."

"It...it was?" Zayle asked, looking down to the neko as he pulled himself out of her mouth. "I...I feel more alive than ever before..." He suddenly stood up. "I feel like I have so much energy to burn...!"

Cici giggled softly at him as she stood up, licking her lips. She wiped her finger over the cum on her chin and licked it off before turning around to explore his house. Preferably his bedroom so that she could crawl on his bed for him...

Zayle watched the catgirl curiously and made sure she stayed in sight. "Is there something I can...do for you?"

"Maybe," Cici whispered with a small smile as she finally found the bed. "Maybe you can return the favor?" she purred softly, laying on her back and spread her legs for him with a grin.

"I...I would if I could, but I've just orgasmed. I've gotten my fill of sex for now." Zayle said. "Hmm...what could I do for you...?"

"You don't have to use your dick," Cici said with a small laugh and tilted her head to the side as she watched him, her tail flicking still. She stuck out her tongue and licked her lips lightly. "Use your tongue."

"Well, all right then. I will do my best." Zayle said. He stood over Cici on the bed and leaned down to her chest, extending his elven tongue to lick over her left breast, teasing the nipple playfully.

"Have you ever been with a woman before, Zayle?" Cici asked with a soft moan as she felt his tongue against her nipple. She only asked because he kind of seemed that this could be his first time, but she wasn't certain about that.

"A few times, yes. Although I generally wasn't accepted into most non-Nakazuri communities because of my customs, some women were a little too friendly." He smiled and ran his tongue over her other breast. "What about you, Cici?"

"I've been with a few guys before," Cici whispred with a moan, her nipples hard under his tongue. "So, I know what I am doing...never been with a drow before," she whispered, running her hand through his white hair.

"Well, it shouldn't be too much different than a human..." Zayle said. He decided to try using his hands to grope her breasts.

"No...but you are much more perfect that a human," she whispered moaning as he groped her breasts. "And you taste so much better than a human," she purred softly, arching her back a little bit.

"Well, that's a bit subjective..." Zayle said, blushing at the compliment. He squeezed her breasts a bit harder to see how she would react.

"Well, in my opinion you are so much better," Cici whispered and moaned out a little more as he squeezed a little harder. "Mmm....kitty likes that," she purred softly, nodding her head at him.

"Hmm...I thought you might." Zayle smiled and traced one of his obsidian hands down the middle of her front to eventually reach her crotch. "And how about this pussy's pussy?"

Back
Top Bottom