Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

For NaoChan

"You would have," Cici said, nodding her head. "I wouldn't have been able to hid either. I was in the shallow end, sitting down," she said, tilting her head to the side a little bit. "I think clothes are beautiful and hiding the most beautiful parts," she motioned to her chest, "are just revealing them for only certain eyes, not the whole world."

"Hmm...that could be..." Zayle said with a shrug. "But who would you show yourself to? Am I on the list anywhere?" He suggested.

"A lover," she said with a small shrug of her own shoulders. "Someone I lusted over," she looked up and down his body slowly, taking a second longer to look at his dick. Then she looked up at him with a smirk. "I don't know. You might be," she teased.

"Well, I think it is not very fair for me to be unable to see all of you, when you can see everything I have to offer." The drow said, leaning towards her suggestively.

"It's not my fault that you choose to not cover yourself up and I do," Cici whispered with a small smile, lifting up her chin, raising her eyebrows at him. "All if fair in my eyes..." she tilted her head to the side with a soft giggle. She was purposely teasing him.

Zayle suddenly reached out his arm to grab her to tell her to stop beating around the bush, but he missed and accidentally yanked on her top instead.

The knot that was keeping it tight on her breasts loosened as it slipped down around her waist. She laughed and tilted her head at him. Her breasts were full and soft, nipples a little hard from all this talk and the thought of having sex with him.

"Oh!" Zayle looked shocked as her breasts were exposed to him. "I'm sorry! I didn't mean to..." Even as a nudist, he still couldn't take her eyes off of her breasts.

Cici bit her lip a little bit as she watched Zayle look at her breasts. "They are nothing special. I am certain that the women of you clan have much better breasts..." she murmured, smiling a little bit at him.

"But they ARE special!" Zayle exclaimed. "Every part of one's body are all pieces that make up a complete work of art. We Nakazuri are the masterpieces of the artist known as Mother Nature, and masterpieces should be shown in their entirety." He hoped she would get a bit of insight from this. "You look like you could provide for your young quite well."

That had made since, but they had grown up in two very different worlds and she knew that they wouldn't completely understand each other. She then laughed at his last words. "I don't have and children," she said, shaking her head a little bit at the drow. "I don't want them right now, in this point of my life."

"Well, that's fine...you appear to want something else instead..." Zayle smirked. "And I do not think you would mind if I removed the rest of your clothing as well..." He looked around the place. "Although...would the middle of the road be the best place to do it?"

"I don't know," Cici said, glancing around, up and down the road. "You don't care that you are completely naked, but do you care when people can see you mate or have sex?" she asked, tilting her head to the side, her cat ears flicking slightly.

"Of course. At least you humanoids have figured THAT one out." Zayle put a hand on her shoulder. "Sex is an intimate thing that is to be shared behind closed doors, away from prying eyes...any other way would simply be indecent. We Nakazuri may be without clothing, but we are not without morals." His tone of voice lightened up a bit. "Besides, I don't think you would enjoy making love in the middle of a dusty road, now would you?"

Cici laughed softly and then shook her head at him. "No, I would not find laying or kneeling in dirt that has bits of rock pieces in it very comfortable," she said and stepped closer to him, pressing her breasts against his dark chest, wrapping her arms around him. "Where are you going to take me, then?"

"My home city is not too far from here. If you removed the rest of your clothing, you would be more welcome there." He smiled. She could feel his penis pressing against her hip.

Cici laughed softly and rolled her eyes as she stepped back from him so she could take off the bottoms that she was wearing. She licked her lips and glanced up at him. "I would still stand out like a sore thumb," she said, holding out her pale arms.

"Not hardly." Zayle said as he looked to the neko's now-exposed pussy (no pun intended). "There are fair-skinned elves living in harmony with drow." He smiled warmly and continued along the road.

Cici nodded her head and looked down at her now exposed body. It was weird...to be naked and walking so calmly, but she walked next to him, her cat tail swaying behind her. She was slightly nervous about going to his city. She was a half demon after all...

After another hour of walking they finally arrived at the entrance to a Nakazuri city. The buildings were built into giant trees with staircases spiraling around them. All of the inhabitants were elves, male and female, wood elf and drow. None of them wore any clothing, and several of them had tattoos on their bodies to distinguish themselves. No one stared at Cici too much despite her being naked and having feline features, the latter being due to Zayle telling them that she was a friend. "Care to have a look around first?"

"Sure..." she muttered, looking around as she stuck close to Zayle. Everyone here was so beautiful! She was starting to feel even more out of place. Her cat ears dropped a little bit as she kept her guard up. Just being Zayle had told them she was a friend, didn't mean much in her eyes.

Zayle looked over to Cici, wondering if she had been looking at the penises of the male Nakazuri, and what she thought of them. Eventually they stopped in a well-furnished house built into the hollow of a tree. "This is where I live." The drow said. "Feel free to make yourself at home." He smiled as he took his time to examine Cici's nude body in better detail this time.

Cici had been looking at the other drows penises and even the womens breasts and pussies. And Zayle was right. They were all the definition of beauty. The dictionary should have a picture of them next to beauty and perfect. But..for some reason...Zayle looked oh so much better than the others.

Now that she was inside, she was a lot more comfortable with herself. When she caught him looking, she smiled as she tempted to pose for him so that he could get a look at her ass and her nice curves, her full breasts. She giggled softly at him.

"Hmm...you seemed to be interested in the other women too...is that right?" Zayle asked innocently. Now that they were behind closed doors, he reached out to touch one of the catgirl's breasts. "Time to make you purr..."

Cici shrugged her shoulders at his question. "I can't help but admire the beauty of your people," she whispered and then purred softly when he touched her breasts. She smiled at him, stepping closer to wrap her arms around his neck. She leaned up and kissed his lips deeply, purring into the kiss.

Back
Top Bottom