Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

For NaoChan

Dain's hands slipped from her sides and grabbed her breasts, squeezing them passionately as he eventually came, his elven seed soaking her slit sideways.

She groaned when she felt him cum in her pussy. "Mmm..." she whispered and cumming soon after that. She rolled over onto her back to look up at him with a giggle. "That was good."

"Another satisfied customer." Dain said as she rolled over. He leaned down to kiss her lightly on the cheek. "What are you going to do now?"

Meanwhile, Cysma had just finished pleasing Kristy with his fingers and tongue, and he was looking over her after he had driven her to orgasm. "How was that?"

"Very good," Kristy whispered with a small giggle, nodding down at him. "I think you and your friend can stay a few nights," she said, giving him a grin and then glanced up when she heard the front desk bell ring. "Back to work," she said, cleaning herself up a bit before leaving the room. "Well, look who decided to come back to the city," she said, grinning up at the female wood elf.

Jorja smiled at Kristy. She had long blond hair with perfect curls that went down to her midback. Her eyes were a soft green color. She was tall and slender, curvy with a full C cup sized breasts. Her ass was firm and perky, not too big, not too small, just perfect.

Cysma helped Kristy back to her feet when she left, following behind her.

"And who might you be?" Cysma asked to the guest that had arrived. He tried moving to get the best view of her body, his penis showing her just how attractive he thought she was without him realizing it.

Jorja glanced over at Cysma with her eyebrows raised to the man. She glanced down at his dick and rolled her eyes at him a little bit.

"She's a wander. A mage," Kristy said with a nod. "She hasn't been to the city in forever!"

"A wandering mage?" Cysma thought aloud. "Jorja...are you...an adventurer? Because I am!"

(Does he get a good look at her body?)

((If you make him move so that he can see her....))

Jorja glanced back at the man and let out a small breath, leaning against the counter a little bit. "A wandering mage, yes," she muttered, running her fingers through her hair. "Why are outsiders so silly?" she asked Kristy. She was annoyed easily when her powers were low. She needed sex.

(That's what he just did!)

Cysma blinked, wondering why Gorja sounded so irritant. "Umm...could I...help you with something?"

((He got a look at her ass then))

"Actually," Jorja said, nodding her head as she glanced at his dick for a moment. "I need a room, Kirsty," she said, handing her a few coins from her little coin purse that hung across her shoulders.

"Sure!" she said, getting a key from the wall behind her and handed it to the mage.

"Come with me," she told Cysma as she went up the stairs to her room.

"With you?" Cysma asked, then turned to Kristy. "So I get a room after all?" He then went to follow Jorja, wondering what she could possibly want. He tried to get a better look at her in the process.

"With me," Jorja said over her shoulder. She waited until he was inside of the room before shutting the door. "I am irritable because my magic is low," she murmured, stepping toward him and pushing him down on the bed. "Sleep helps, but sex is better to rejuvenate my magic.."

"Wait...sex rejuvenates your magic? Did I just hear that right?" Cysma said, looking up at her as he was pushed onto the bed. "How would sex generate magic energy?" He asked, intrigued.

"You know that sexual high you get after cumming? The feel good moment after sex?" Jorja said, nodding her head at him as she wrapped her hand around his dick and stroked him. "That is what makes my magic rejuvenate. A good round of sex keeps my magic up for about a day."

"Ah...really?" Cysma said, looking up at her as she grabbed his erect member. "Well, you are very pretty to look at...I would imagine you'd have no trouble looking for sex if you wanted it...and I didn't know Nakazuri ever got out! Do you travel in the nude?"

"Yes. Clothes hinder my powers," she said softly, moving to straddle his lap. And this was not her true beauty. When her powers were up to normal, she was even more beautiful.

"They do? Well...I have heard that armor hinders spellcasting abilities, but..." Cysma's breathing quickened as he realized what it meant for him to recharge her magic powers. "...I'll help you in any way I can!"

"Good," Jorja whispered as she lifted her hips and then slowly sat down on his cock with a groan. "Mmm..." she whispered and started to move herself up and down his shaft slowly.

Cysma couldn't help but moan back as Jorja pressed herself around him, for the first of (he hoped) many times. "Ohh yess..." He said just over a whisper as she began to ride his shaft.

Jorja smiled at him and the more and more she rode him, the closer and closer she got to climaxing. And the closer she got, the more beautiful she started to become. Her skin was even smoother than before, a little darker in color. Her hair seemed to shine without any light to show that it did.

"Jorja...what's happening to you?" The adventurer said as he watched her, seeming to change before his very eyes. He shut his eyes and opened them again to make sure he wasn't just seeing things. Her apparent beauty was making him even more excited, driving him to his orgasm far sooner as he had never experienced something quite like this.

She continued to ride his dick nice and deep, brushing against her gspot each time. She breathed softly against his neck as she held onto him. "My magic is returning to normal," she moaned softly into his ear.

"It...it is...!?" Cysma said. He tried holding back his orgasm until she was finished, for her sake. He couldn't disappoint her.

"Yes," she whispered and then moaned out loudly as she pressed herself down on hsi cock hard and came, squirting her juices, her body glowing in a faint light as her breasts expanding a full cup size. "mmm..."

"Wha...!?" Cysma watched as Jorja's appearance changed yet again. Her orgasm caused him to come as well, and his euphoric bliss was too much for him to concentrate on what was happening for a moment.

Back
Top Bottom