Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

For NaoChan

Cysma

Supernova
Somewhere within a forest, not so dense and rather easy to traverse, an elf was making his way back to his hometown hidden deeper within. He was not just any elf but a drow, a kind of elf with obsidian-colored skin and light-colored hair. Not only that, but this drow, Zayle as he was known, was one of the Nakazuri drow, a peaceloving kind that perceived their bodies as the epitome of beauty, and that clothes are a loathsome thing invented by humanoids that are inferior in appearance to them. As such, they never wore any clothing of any sort, and would be insulted to be forced to wear any. As a result of this, Nakazuri elves were often not permitted into human towns, and often kept to themselves in their own cities hidden away in forests. Zayle was a bit of a different story. He did what he could to get along with the outside world while still upholding Nakazuri customs. He was on something of a quest to find the meaning of a mysterious marking that appeared on his body one day. Unable to find a single person that could make heads or tails of it, he was headed back home, disappointed. He was now on a road in the middle of the forest that would eventually lead him back home...

Cici's ears flicked as she heard someone on the path not so far from her. She was bathing in the stream, in the shallow end so that when she sat down, it only went up to her waist. She looked over her shoulder, toward the bath, her head tilting to the side. She hadn't seen anyone for a long while. She got up and dried off her body before wrapping the cloth that went around her breasts and tied securely in the back. It wasn't much, but it was easy to get off. She slipped on what looked liked cute underwear, but it had a long flowing skirt that only covered one leg, leaving one long slender leg visible. Cat tail swaying, she headed toward the path as silently as she could.

Zayle thought he had the feeling that he wasn't alone, and continued along the path until it neared the stream. He noticed a woman with feline features and continued to approach her until he was within speaking distance. "Greetings, traveller. It's unusual to meet someone here. Where are you headed?" He made no effort to conceal any part of his lean naked body when he approached. Aside from the long flowing white hair that went halfway down his back, he had no hair elsewhere on his body at all, a common feature (or lack thereof) for elves.

When she noticed the dark, very dark, elf approach her, she blinked a few times and tilting her head to the side. She blushed slightly when he didn't seem to care about his nakedness. She had to look up at him and blinked just a few more times before speaking. "Just wandering. No real destination in mind," she said with a small shrug of her shoulders, reaching up to blush her brown hair out of her green eyes. Her cat ears and cat tail matched the color of her hair. Her tail flicked slowly behind him. How he was so comfortable....she wasn't sure if she should ask if he wanted something to wear.

"Really? Are you headed in this direction?" He pointed the way he was going. "You may come along if you like. I would not mind." If she were looking there, Cici would see that he had a white marking of an unknown character on the shaft of his penis. "The name is Zayle, by the way."

"Cici," the cat girl whispered, nodding her head. He had noticed the white mark. How could she not? It was so bright against his dark skin. She looked toward the way he was pointing and nodded her head at him. After she got over the fact that he was naked and not caring, she found that this elf was very attractive. "Do you..always walk around naked?"

"Of course. I am a Nakazuri Drow after all." He said. "We would never hide the beauty that nature gave us, unlike your kind. I certainly hope you can accept the way we are." Zayle said, taking a step down the path. "Shall we be going?"

Cici found that she couldn't stop looking at him, at his body, but more so his dick. She licked her lips as he talked to her and nodded her head. "Okay..." she whispered, watching him start to walk away and she caught a glimpse of his ass. Oh my word, that man was attractive, was all that she could think as she followed after him. "Oh, I think I can accept you just the way you are," she said with a small nod of her head at him.

"What are you, anyway, Cici?" He said, looking back to her as she followed him. "I can't say I've ever seen a human with the ears and tail of a cat." The drow continued along the path. The bottoms of his feet were surprisingly clean considering that he had been walking around barefoot, and none of the terrain bothered him at all.

"I am half neko demon, half human," Cici answered him with a small nod of her head. While he was barefoot, Cici had slipped on a pair of leather sandles so that she didn't step on anything that could hurt her. She was a lot more fragile than the drow was. She moved so that she was instep wit him and in view of his penis. She just wanted to look at it...well...more than that, she wanted to watch it grow hard for her..

"Half neko demon? You seem pretty friendly for one..." Zayle said. "I thought for sure that demons were purely malevolent." He looked to her nervously before continuing his walk. From where Cici was standing, she could see how his penis swayed as he moved, though she couldn't devote all her attention to it since he was moving. The mysterious rune on his shaft stood out against it as it was colored a bright white.

"I was raised by my human mother," Cici murmured, almost tripping because she was so distracted by his swaying dick. She licked her lips one more time and had to look away before she would push him into some bushes and ride that dick. She shook her head at herself. That sounded so tempting right now... "And not all demons are that way...that's stereotypical of them though. A lot are like that."

"Well, I don't want to spend an eternity in Hell for walking alongside a half-demon, or for any reason for that matter. Are you certain that nothing bad will come from you?" Zayle asked to be cautious. "Anyways, if I take you to my home city, will you behave yourself there?"

Cici blinked at him, glancing at his dick one more time before looking up at his face at his question. The only bad thing that would come to him would be if he was gay and she was forcing herself on him. She watched him for a moment longer before shaking her head at him. "Nothing bad will happen around me."

"Well then...if you say so." Zayle said. He looked to her curiously. "You know, I thought your hair looked a little wet when we met...would you mind telling me why?" He stopped for a moment, allowing Cici to look at him without having to watch where she was going.

Cici stopped when he stopped. "I was taking a bath in the stream," she said, nodding her head at him. "I...slipped in mud..." she murmured with a small blush of embarrassment and shook her head a little bit at him. "And I needed to bathe anyway.." she murmured, looking down, but she was looking at that mark on his dick. "Odd...did you just wake up with that mark?"

"I did one day." Zayle said to her. "I have been trying to figure out what it means. That's why I have been travelling. Have you any idea?" He asked, thinking that her half-neko might have something to do with it. He also thought about Cici bathing...

Since he didn't seem to care that he was completely naked, Cici figured he didn't mind that she moved a little closer to look at the mark. "I don't know..." she murmured, shaking her head at him, but she didn't look away from his penis though, she just kept staring. "Never seen anything like it..."

"Well, you do seem pretty interested in it..." Zayle said, crossing his arms as he looked to her. "Is there something you are not telling me here?"

Cici looked away from his penis when he started to accuse her of something she didn't do. She raised her eyebrows at him. "Actually, to tell you the truth, I am not interested then some silly tattoo. I am more interested in the perfectness of your penis. I've never seen any like it..." she said, nodding her head, wanting to see how perfect it was when it was erect.

"Perfect, you say? Well, we Nakazuri are the pinnacle of nature's beauty." Zayle said. "So why would we want to hide the beauty that we have been blessed with with clothing? That is our philosophy." He explained. "I suppose it's only natural for you to want to see a part that you seldom see in your own society."

"I wish you would stop accusing me of being evil," Cici murmured, putting her hands on her hips and rolled her eyes at him. "I've never met you before, never even met a drow before and I do not do bad things...Only things that you want me too," she said with a small purr, her cat tail flicking behind her slowly.

"Was I accusing you of being evil just now?" Zayle inquired, confused. "I did say that I was willing to trust you, though I don't think I can believe that you'd do what I want you to just yet." He leaned closer to her. "But I have a pretty good idea of what YOU want. You are considering having sex with me, are you not? I can see it in your eyes, among other gestures you are making. No need to hide it; I get this reaction all the time from non-Nakazuri women."

Cici rolled her eyes at him and shook her head. "You were," she said and tilted her head to the side at what he said. She raised her eyebrows and nodded her head. "Well. I am not going to jump your bones right now, but if you said yes, I would not object."

"Hmmm...and you said you were bathing shortly before I found you? If I had arrived there a minute or so earlier, would I have seen you naked?" He asked, looking to her interesting clothing.

Back
Top Bottom