Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The empty thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Campion

Star
I really have not found many players wanting to play a woman in a truly romantic setting that doesn't rush to sex, but takes the time to develop them as characters.

If you really think that romantic writing isn't dead, contact me. I have plenty of plots on my other thread.

Where is your muse driving YOU?

I'm listening.

RE: HEALTHY GIRL WANTED FOR ROMANCTIC STORYCRAFTING

Campion said:
Really desiring a full figured, busty gal with some natural curves. Yes, some tummy is fine...goes with the big feminine figure

My other request thread supplements this one. And no one liners still stands. Give me a couple of paragraphs please.

There is a common thread to all these...romance. If you don't want romance and our characters to fall deeply in love, then I'm not interested. It might happen slow or head over heels, but it has to be there. There WILL be conflict of one or more kinds. Eventually there WILL probably be sex. Tender, romantic, cuddly, foreplayed, teasing, even possibly kinky...sex. But it is just that aspect that seals the deal with them and keeps them close. Sex does not keep a plot going, but adds the spice that makes it enticing when done properly.

How different do you want the RP? And by different, I am asking about role or archetype reversals. Note: I'm not requiring it, just curious, as I sometimes find that the most fun. I still love the more standard knight and damsel, or school friends who travel apart and meet again by accident.

Examples of alternate type include -

Tall powerful lady, smaller quietly clever man -examples that would illustrate this would be the Pirate cabin boy, the succubus protector, A growing Amazon (I'd have to describe that one), saved by the sorceress (prince loses kingdom, but has the treasury, prince offers marriage to sorceress for help. They go get it back as they fall in love.

A rather feral lady, who wants her male - armageddon (She's the result of past gene manipulation), Monstergirl - like the genre, prison release (After she killed the drug dealer who killed her brother, the younger boy she befriended became obsessed with her and has done everything to gain power, money and get her released from prison. Eight years later, he's all she has and he needs her),

******* A not as traditionally attractive lady - fuller figured (Returning knight who chooses the younger heavyset angelic daughter when the skinny court shrew cheats on him), Pirate queen (Scars and all that).

Still still here? :)

Then tell me what qualities you are seeking in the character played by your partner. Do you want to save him from himself or someone else? Is he both cruel and loving, or very sweet? Is he internally tortured and holding something back, or caring for her so much that he'd go where there is no hope in order to get her back. Perhaps he needs her nurturing to set him on his feet, or she does something nice that makes him want to save her.

Yes, sex as part of it IS required eventually. After all, it's adult RP.
Sexual kinks - Required or no go - kissing, hugging, cuddling, teasing, breastplay, giving and getting oral sex, making love. Options that make me go mmmm? Ask and she might receive.

Ickies - anything belonging in a toilet or butcher shop or torture chamber.

Assuming I haven't scared YOU off, what do you like from my presentations above?

I love romance, and though I am a tiny woman, I am full figured and very curvy. I would love a very manly character, who expects and apreciates a real woman with all her complexities, but at the same time finds himself confused and at a loss at times when her emotions come pouring out. Looking for a man willing to struggle to be gentle when he is naturally rough and hard on the outside. She will be fiercely loyal sacrifice herself for him, even when her efforts are laughable owing to her small stature, and relative physical weakness.

What kind of trouble can they get in together? How will they get out? Where will it lead them? Interested?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom