Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

(FxM) The Search for an RP Partner

Status
Not open for further replies.

Serene

Moon
Hello all!

Serene here. I'm currently looking for another long term male RP partner to do a story-based RP. I have a few things that I am looking for, so I though I would take a moment to talk about them before I give my ideas.

1. I really value detail. I tend to lean on the side of writing at least paragraph posts, and I would appreciate a partner who did the same.
2. Good grammar is awesome, so please use it! I'll do my best to do the same.
3. While I enjoy the smut, I also am looking for something story focused. Building a good story adds to all of the scenes.
4. I post pretty frequently, and I'd appreciate someone who did the same. :3

Anyway, if you agree with these things...you should send me a message!

Here is a list of roles/themes that I'm interested in doing:

Post Apocalypse (two survivors)
Dystopia (brainstorming needed)
Vampire x Vampire
Princess x Prince/Knight
Fantasy (brainstorming needed)
Two runaways
Spy x Spy
Celebrity x Average Person
Something 1920's

I'm also open to really any other suggestions, my main focus is just finding an RP partner who is looking for the same things as I am! Please let me know!

Cheers,
Serene :heart:

Hello. I saw your post and wanted to send you a message. You seem to be the type of partner I hoped to find when joining this site. Someone who values story over smut, detail, and creativity. I'm a particular fan of post apocalyptic scenarios, however am very open to others as well. If interested in talking and possibly collaborating, send me a PM here or, if you want a way to reach me quicker, you can add/message me on YIM: s24rich34.
Serene said:
Hello all!

Serene here. I'm currently looking for another long term male RP partner to do a story-based RP. I have a few things that I am looking for, so I though I would take a moment to talk about them before I give my ideas.

1. I really value detail. I tend to lean on the side of writing at least paragraph posts, and I would appreciate a partner who did the same.
2. Good grammar is awesome, so please use it! I'll do my best to do the same.
3. While I enjoy the smut, I also am looking for something story focused. Building a good story adds to all of the scenes.
4. I post pretty frequently, and I'd appreciate someone who did the same. :3

Anyway, if you agree with these things...you should send me a message!

Here is a list of roles/themes that I'm interested in doing:

Post Apocalypse (two survivors)
Dystopia (brainstorming needed)
Vampire x Vampire
Princess x Prince/Knight
Fantasy (brainstorming needed)
Two runaways
Spy x Spy
Celebrity x Average Person
Something 1920's

I'm also open to really any other suggestions, my main focus is just finding an RP partner who is looking for the same things as I am! Please let me know!

Cheers,
Serene :heart:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom