Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Hunted (BurningWillows & BloodMoon)

L~
LunaSM_zpspydahas1.jpg

She nodded softly, her eye’s looking down as her thoughts went back home.

“Yes… We have packs, and clans… Clans are different… We’re born of the species, we lust for something and run as a whole. Packs run as a separate to a whole if that makes sense… They’re brought into our world, they have a choice…” She spoke, her words where distant, leaving her human lips while she floated.
It took a second, her eye’s glazing over as each thought pulled her away, further and further.

“I should be… “ Her voice was barely auditable, her sweet softness dissipating to a mechanic response.

“But everyone I know would be dead… “ She whispered. Not like it mattered, she’d only ever felt love from 2 individuals. Even her mother’s arms where cold. But that number had changed since she'd met Xael.
But he caught her drift. He didn’t poke and prod, he very simply accepted it. But then he shifted, stealing her attention and pulling her humanity back. She listened; her eye’s looking up at him as he told her his tale. That… That pulled at something. How could he be so open when she couldn’t? The feeling confused her. But she listened.
“It gave you a new chance.” She whispered, resting her chin on his chest as she stared up at him.

“You’re not a beast.” She replied, quickly shooting back at his retort, her head moving up slightly to push the fact.

“You were brought into something with no experience, no knowledge, not even the slightest hint… While you might feel like you where reckless, that brought experience… If you were infected and brought back, you weren’t done living and learning.” She pointed out. He was pure… She could hear it, and she could feel it. In not only one way.

B~
e2fd6184bc6c7a109903155d6ac99e72.jpg

With that, her posture and the atmosphere, softened as she took him in. Leading him in, Braxton kissed her, his arms gripping around her waist as he pulled her in tightly. The bands of raw muscle in his arms flexed protectively, before she slipped out of his grasp, holding his hand reassuringly. While her words spoke calmly, he could feel the worry for the small girl he was growing more and more attached to.

As soon as they left the room, he stiffened with Ash. Braxton looked behind them, watching Eli’s half naked form slowly slinking out of the room 2 doors down from them. Reyn bouncing up to them with glee as her whore slowly made his way over.

“Your unexpected” Braxton commented, slowly turning and pulling Ash behind him, his hand still gripping her small feminine hand.

large.jpg

"I was a beast," he argued, although his voice was soft and calm, "I wasn't any better than the monsters we hunt. In some occasions, I was the monster being hunted. That's when I knew I'd lost myself, when there was no humanity left in me and I was being chased by hunters for coin."

He stroked her hair fondly, "That's my past though. I left that behind over two decades ago."

cded4456-909b-4868-a530-46c84a5034ec_zpsdwt2nmiv.jpg

It couldn't have worked out more perfectly. Eli had been musing over the contract he assumed was still partly his, but wasn't sure where Ashlin had wandered off to. Then, as she had sauntered through the door into the hall her baby blue eyes had fallen on the gorgeous Australian man she knew well enough, and his equally pretty partner. By the way she leaned into him, Reyn could see the infatuation setting in, that soon they'd be inseparable.

Elijah would eventually grow bored of fighting for his toy, the raven-haired beauty. Reyn enjoyed that thought, that soon he'd be all hers, but the ease of which she required it annoyed her. The siren enjoyed chaos as much as Eli did, especially when it circulated around her. And it didn't help that Braxton had turned her down multiply times, making him one of the few men she knew that refused her and got away with it.

She turned her head as Elijah strolled out, her brain swirling with possibilities to add a little fun to her afternoon. He was oversated though; If Nereyda did one thing right, it was pleasing her man. No amount of teasing or mocking would rile Eli up now, only irritate him.

Her ears caught Braxton's and Ashlin's words and she frowned at them, batting her lashes up at the aussie, "Hurtful! I was just going to say a nice hello, and Eli might have just wanted instructions on the contract. No need for rudeness."

203cf536-4961-429a-b795-e1985370f356_zpsevg6ived.jpg

Not right now. Oh please, not today.

As the pink-haired pixie bounced towards them, Braxton pulled her gently behind his tall frame. Normally she would object, and stand her own ground; however today she wanted to bolt from the inn and not deal with another problem. She was tired, hungover, and still reeling from how honest she had been with Braxton. And he was still here, his wide hand gripping her small one gently in reassurance. Her pride kept her in that hallway, ready to deal with Eli and his new toy, and her heart held her in place behind Brax, putting her trust in him for once.

"Very unexpected," Ash agreed quietly, closing his heavy eyes for a few seconds before adding in a louder voice as Eli neared, "Would it be too much to ask the both of you just to fuck off for once? I'm not in any mood for drama this morning, especially with a long trip ahead of me."

E~
hottest-tattooed-male-models43-e1408993262331.jpg

Eli raised a fine brow to the group, his hand scratching at the bare skin of his stomach. The well-toned muscles flexed as he yawned, tilting his head down ever so slightly as they chatted. For now, not much could get on his bad side, at least for the next hour or two, he was fine. Looking back up he sat bordly behind Reyn.
“The contractor already asked me anyways.” He Bluntly commented, his handsome deep voice monotone as he raised his hand motioning for them to begin moving.
“We can all chit chat about this, or you can shut up and start moving.” Eli pointed out, taking several steps to stand directly behind Reyn.
B~

Braxton looked back at Ash, his fingers curling around her small hand reassuringly.
“Or you can accept the fact you weren’t invited and go back to what your good at… Fucking your brains out between you two.” Braxton pointed out, the annoyance for the two slowly tugging at the man’s patience.
“Why don’t you let my little toy behind you reply. I guarantee, her and Reyn could have a wonderful little chat.” Eli grinned, the smugness quickly replacing his heir of ease.

L~
LunaSM_zpspydahas1.jpg

Lunar shook her head softly. He could state that as much as he wanted, but within her eyes she didn’t see the beast. Only the light of an amazing man before her. Lifting her head, the wolf rested her hand against his jaw while leaning in and pressing her lips against his. Warmth blossomed against her passionate pink lips, her eyes fluttering closed as a comforting sensation washed over her. While her inner wolf pawed at the feeling, uneasy with it, her human side embraced it. Soft red tendrils of hair fluttered against her cheeks as the wind blew softly, allowing the peaceful sound of the leaves clapping above and around the two. Lunar’s free hand slid up to rest against Xael’s chest, the long tips of her nails softly resting against the coarse material of Xael’s cloak.

large.jpg

He gathered Luna up in his arms, kissing her deeply. Her touch sent shivers through him, her lips sending tiny shocks into his mouth. A soft moan bubbled up in his throat and released in a growl, his arms tightening around her as he lifted her from the ground onto his lap, so she sat English-styled on him. Her fingers pushed into his chest, making him aware of the pressure she had against his heart.

Slowly he parted his lips and tasted her with the tip of his tongue, his heart stuttering with Luna in his arms, the world around them melting away as all his senses trained on her.

"I'm not having you follow us out," Ashlin snapped, rubbing her temples as her hangover set in and a headache started to bloom, "Elijah we found someone else for the contract. After yesterday, can't really trust you to have my back, or my friends in the city. Besides, what about her?"

She nodded to Reyn, "Going to leave your newest toy for a couple weeks? Who's going to cuddle your dick at night?"

Reyn felt Eli come up behind her and a hand placed on her back. His easiness from their sexscaped was fading as Braxton got under his skin, and Ashlin was immediately defensive.

"Can everyone remain calm?" she asked loudly, lacing her voice with as much syrup as possible.

Reyn knew Elijah was unaffected by her siren powers, and somehow Braxton was immune or unaffected, but it worked instantly on Ashlin. With a grin she turned to Elijah.

"There is no way your ditching me for a few weeks," she gave him her biggest doe eyes, "I haven't waited thirty years for your sexy ass for it to just up and leave. If your wandering off, expect me to follow. At least till I grow bored."

L~
LunaSM_zpspydahas1.jpg

As quickly as he responded, her hand resting along his jaw slid to the back of his neck. Lunars fingers pressed against the soft skin, her lips pressing more firmly against his. His moan-like growl edged her on, nipping at his bottom lip gently as he lifted her with ease, allowing a soft please squeak to leave her lips before she pressed against him. Her hand curled up, gripping his cloak tightly as her other hand caressed the back of his neck. As his tongue softly grazed her plump lips, the wolf allowed a soft playful growl as her lips parted, allowing her’s to graze the bottom of his teeth.

She could feel the animal within her nudging, but it didn’t matter. Not even her true self mattered as much as the creature holding her. Her heart beat skipped a beat, slowly beginning to beat faster as her hand around the back of his neck moved up, allowing each strand of hair to engulf her petite milky hand.

E~

Eli’s emerald eye’s rolled, a slightly annoyed puff of air exiting his broad lungs.

“Have you ever seen me fuck up on a job?” He lifted an eyebrow, already knowing his flawless record. He didn’t need her to respond as he looked down at the small pixie like siren.

“Both of you will. Simple as that though.” He chuckled, his hand sliding down to rest in Reyn’s back pocket as he watched everyone before him. As Ash calmed down, he noticed the man before them did too. They’d grown oddly close; seemingly unfazed with the broken shatters that Eli had purposely left Ash in.

B~

Braxton watched as Ash calmed, his hollow white eye’s moving back to the two before him. Eli was oddly cocky, and the siren was working her magic on the sorceress. His posture lightened, but Braxton remained aware, his body moving to stand more predominantly before Ash. Unwilling to allow the demon before him to wiggle his way through Ash.

"Babe," she whispered, pulling at Braxton's arm so his eye's moved to hers, "Eli does have a flawless record. And Reyn can keep him occupied. Maybe we shouldn't stress ourselves and just let them come."

The odd sense of calm alarmed her, but in it she couldn't even feel stressed because the calm continued washing over her. It was the oddest feeling, like some part of her brain didn't want to be calm and continued pushing at it, but not breaking through.

Braxton seemed to cave looking into her wide violet eyes and while he seemed unpleased he didn't argue with her out loud. Stepping forward she rubbed her hands up his arms, until she was cupping his neck and pulling him into a long kiss. Ashlin wasn't one for overly public displays of affection, but Braxton was turning her world upside down and she every nerve in her body craved him when she wasn't already in his arms.

B~

As she pulled him back he looked her over. She was calm, as Reyn had wanted, but he bit his tongue. Slowly, Braxton’s tall frame leaned in; his lips to her ear.

“He even so much as mentions laying a hand on you he’s going to die.” Braxton’s voice was low, but honest. Her hand’s calmed him, leaving a warm tingling trail as her hands touched his skin.

But as her hand’s calmed him, her lips enticed him. His strong arms wrapped around her waist, pulling her in so every inch of her touched him. His head leaned in, pressing his lips passionately and firmly against her lips as she kissed him deeply. Like that, they washed away, the hall, even the whole situation flooded away. None of it mattered, Only the beautiful maiden within his arms. If that was what she wanted, he’d work with it. As long as Ash was safe, and happy; Braxton was happy.

large.jpg

Luna's tongue flickered against his teeth and her fingers raked through his hair, pushing Xael into an ecstasy he'd never felt. God, do I want this woman.

Xael was trying to hold himself together, wanting nothing more than to whisk her away and enjoy every inch of Luna for the days to come. He didn't want to share her, let alone pull away. As their tongues melded and her grip tightened another growl escaped his throat, and something edged along his mind.

Before he caught what it was he felt it; a sudden hunger that gripped his stomach and heated his face. In seconds his eyes felt warmer, the veins around them popping out as blood shot to them, and if he opened his eyes Luna would see that his normally green iris's had turned red with blood lust, even the white's around them growing dark with hunger. His fangs popped out too, his top two canines growing long and sharp.

"Fuck..." he breathed, pushing her away with such a force that she somersaulted backwards.

"Stay away," he snapped, more forcefully than he needed to, but every inch of him had turned from wanting her, to hungering for her blood.

Jumping to his feet, he pulled the hood down low, his hands shaking as he crossed around the tree and got himself as far from her as he could, his senses still trained on her, but for all the wrong reasons.

"Luna..." he croaked, loud enough for her to hear, "Don't come any closer. I don't want to hurt you."

L~
LunaSM_zpspydahas1.jpg

As his grip tightened, her body buzzed, the feeling deep within her bones as the human emotion’s waved over her wolfish body. But as soon as that wave of pleasure was beginning to push deeper, a soft pain started at the tips of her fingers. Her gums heated and started to grow sore. But then, something changed. She could feel it in his body, the pain grew more with the negative reaction, and then the motion was fluid.

His hand’s shoved her, and her teeth lashed out, sinking deeply into his arm as her canines painful grew out while a clawed hand lashed out. Blood laced her teeth and her claws, overwhelming her taste buds as her body flew back into the grass. A mixture between a growl, and yelp left her reddened lips leaving her silver eye’s to shoot up to his cowering body. Her vision was growing foggy, and a soft growl then flowed out of her mouth, her canines exposed as the wolf quickly scrambled upwards, backing up till her back pressed against the hard cement walls of the cities barrier.

As the wind blew, the wolf sniffed the air, unable to fully judge the situation from the blurred vision. Her hands raked against the wall, the sound filling her ears as she listened to him. From his scent alone, she could feel the bloodlust that raked his veins and fueled his inner needs. Biting her lip, the wolf tried closing her eyes, ignoring the growing pain within her bones while she gave the man his much needed space.

Everything melted away as Braxton deepened the kiss. His words about Eli hadn't fazed her; if anything they reassured her he wasn't going any time soon and it opened her more to him. He was everything she wanted, and here he was, taking her away every time he touched her.

Softly pulling away, she stood straight, feeling stronger with Brax around.

"Follow me then," she spoke towards Reyn and Eli, taking Braxton's hand, "And Elijah, try to keep the snark to a minimum."

Watching Braxton and Ashlin kissing was like watching fireworks in Reyn's eyes. One of the perks of being a siren was seeing other's infatuations and lust, and even love. It was like an aura around them, only shining when they got near each other and she was looking for it. Nereyda had unintentionally tapped into it and Brax and Ash shared a moment, and the explosion of color in their aura glowed around them as they kissed, showing her just how far they had grown close in the past few days.

As Ash instructed them to follow, Reyn peered up at the looming demon behind her.

"You okay?" she asked softly, unable to read his emotions.

large.jpg

She didn't respond, and he couldn't look up to see if she was still there. For all he knew, she had fled as he shut himself down, using a technique he had learnt to control the hunger. Pushing back into the shadows he pressed the palms of his hands into his eyes. Briefly he smelt blood on his arm and wondered if she had hurt him in her fall.

Focus on the hunger. Deal with the rest later. Focus on keeping her safe.

The hunger rose as the smell of blood filled his nose, making his need to feed stronger. It became so strong he finally opened his eyes, his vision skewed from his new eyes, making him see thermo as well as normal colors. He looked around, and sadness gripped his heart as he realized Luna had fled, the street around him empty.

The fear and creeping loneliness was enough to overwhelm his hunger and he sunk to the ground, head in his hands as his fangs slowly retracted. His eyes calmed and the only thing he was left with was the pounding of his own blood in his ears, the smell of it on his arm, and the crashing wave of shame and humiliation at having lost her so quickly because of what he was.

B~

His grip tightened around her before he released her, his hand finding hers before folding his rough hand around her small petite limb. He looked down, both gleaming white eyes watching her fondly as she lead the way.

“And when she says minimum, she means none.” Braxton added, his deep voice vibrating within his chest protectively. Following the girl, Braxton was walked out of the inn with the small group, they’re bodies making way towards the southern gate.

E~

Eli’s eye’s glared at the couple, his free hand slowly balling up as he lifted a brow. While he didn’t care in the aspect of what she did, as far as he was concerned she was still his property. Rolling his eyes at their jealousy inspired make-out session, Eli looked down at the small girl he stood behind; nodding silently he pushed the annoyance away.

But quickly, their bodies began moving, allowing Reyn, and the Halfling to make their way behind them towards their destination.

L~
LunaSM_zpspydahas1.jpg

The pain continued to grow. Lunars claws scraped painfully against the cement, her stomach churning as she held it all back. Looking around, the wolf spotted a small bush, several feet away towards the edge of the clearing, still against the barrier. Each step made her stomach churn more, the bones within her hands and feet filled with pressure. Making her way over, the small red head leaned over, her stomach emptying itself of the human breakfast she’d eaten. Her bloodied claws raked at her stomach, trying to only use the tips of her fingers to avoid damaging her corset.

Her ears twitched, listening to everything around her. Including the crunching of bones, pounding of blood, the wind playing agonizingly in the background… and then Xael. His blood, his heart… and the sound of every bodily movement as he curled into himself behind her. She wanted to turn, to hold him. But that was the human in her. The wolf snarled, snapped its teeth, and licked her lips as the blood still coated her mouth and lips, eradicating the taste of vile.

It hurt… It all hurt. The clothes, her skin, her bones… even her heart ached with the sudden rejection. Again, the remaining food left her system, allowing a cold sweat to break out along her perfect white skin, while heavily scarred, still milky white and beautiful.

large.jpg

Please come back...

He wasn't good at this. Xael had only ever been with whores, and he should've known better by now. He'd slept and fed with them for years, making it a habit to eat during his erotic sessions. Now he had finally met someone that he made his breath shallow and his heart jump and everything feel right...and he'd royally screwed up the second they got anywhere close to intimate.

"Luna..." his voice broke, and he chastised himself for calling out to her, sounding weak and pathetic.

I can't stomach her hating me. I can't.

"Please Luna," he called out a notch louder, his voice still strained as he tried to keep his emotions in check.

Please come back to me. I'm going to lose it here...and I need you.

L~
LunaSM_zpspydahas1.jpg

His voice pierced her sensitive ears, her name almost sounding foreign as she was being pulled within. Again, she vomited, Stomach acid hit the ground, her stomach empty but still reacting negatively to her need to stay human.

A soft, wolfish whine left her lips; her hands fluttering up to her ears to cover them as she fell to her knees. More pain shot through her, her head shot back as a large canine sunk into her lip. Her teeth weren’t human… That much she couldn’t control, but she contained the transformation.

Both hands dug into the ground, her talons ripping at the dirt as the girls back arched painfully.

Snap

Her head sunk into her arm, her legs curling up as her spine began to snap, the bones within her back shifting as the wolf bit down on her arm, stifling the noise as she continued to resist.

please… please let it end…’ her eyes closed, her teeth sinking down to bone as she continued to press to stay human.

She could still hear him crying for her in the background. Her heart ached, but she remained silent. She wanted to respond, but she could feel each shred of her human body unable to respond while her mouth remained locked around her arm.

large.jpg

He heard a noise and his eyes shot open and around, suddenly worried that he was being watched while also hoping that Luna had returned. His eyes scanned the area carefully this time, the hunger in him quietening as his heart beat slowed. Finally he caught a glimpse of red hair...oddly in the bush.

Sudden realization had him on his feet while mentally kicking himself for thinking so little of her. She didn't leave, he thought at first before concern flooded him, I pushed her into a transformation. What an ass I am.

He wasn't sure how trusting she was of him, but he threw caution to the wind, needing her near him to push away the last of his cravings. She was both his cure and his crack; Xael wasn't sure how he was going to get around that obstacle, but he felt like working on it later. For now he pushed the bush back until he could step in, seeing her curled up and in pain on the ground, her back arched oddly and blood covering her mouth as her eyes remained squeezed shut.

"Just a couple of freaks aren't we?" he murmured mostly to himself, dropping to his knees so that the bush covered him to and touching her hair as he crooned softly, "Luna...angel I'm here. I'm sorry I shoved you. I got...so hungry, and I didn't want to hurt you. Listen to my voice, okay? I'm sorry. I didn't mean to push you into transformation. And then I thought you ran and I sat and sulked instead of looking for you..."

She looked to be immense pain, and he didn't know if she could hear him, or if his touch did any more damage than he'd already done.

"I'm here if you want to hit me, or crawl into my arms, okay baby?" he whispered into her hair, kissing her shaking head, "I won't do that again, ever. Oh, Luna."

L~
LunaSM_zpspydahas1.jpg

The blood began pumping harder, her heart pounding a mile a second. Strong huff’s left her flared nostrils as blood soaked her mouth, while the earth housed her hands. Like that, the wolf was gaining control, her sense’s all knowing to fully focusing on each bone. Just as soon as she’d started lose, something was near her. Footsteps waved through the earth, the air around her moved, and like that her jaw unlocked, her eyes shooting open only to be flooded by light. Like that, a snarl ripped from her mouth and her teeth sunk into another fleshy thing. Yet, pain didn’t flutter from it, only the taste of blood flowed through her mouth and down her throat. Her teeth sunk in deeper as her vision began to adjust, the light slowly dying down from a white blinding state, to a bright and blurry area.

Where was she again? She couldn’t recall. While her teeth stayed latched onto something, the girl tried to focus. But then, her name caught her attention. Someone was apologizing. Who? Who was apologizing?

Then it sunk in.

That’s why it wasn’t right… Her teeth laid sunken into Xael’s wrist, only barely missing his hand. He was apologizing for shoving her. She had to recall, why did he shove her? What where they doing?

It wasn’t hitting her yet… The pain was taking over, and her true form was calling. Yet, she couldn’t bare it. While she loved being herself, she wanted to be human. His voice was calling her, soothing her, trying to call her back. Why? It didn’t make sense.

Pain speared through her body, her teeth unlatching from him as her head curled over. Blood and stomach acid poured down to the earth, the searing sensation eating at her throat, leaving a soft whine to leave her throat again.

Who was he….

Xael… He’s Xael… Her mind was winding, her body falling over into his lap as the girl twitched, listening to his woes as the wolf pawed anxiously.

Xael… It’s Xael… She repeated in her head, the word spinning as her head reeled between two different bodies. Diablos had never quiet done this to her… Why had he?

Slowly the buzzing grew lower, her heart slowing as she repeated his name within her head, all while listening to him. But then, he’d kissed her head, her body stilled, calming… Slowly calming. His words where soothing, even the wolf had begun to agree to that. The shaking continued, but slowly everything inside was calming.

large.jpg

She had bitten him again and he hadn't flinched. The pain was momentary and fleeting, and while he wouldn't heal anytime soon, he didn't take any offense to the bite. She was protecting herself, as he would do if he was in his vampiric form.

She fell into him and he held her softly, confused about what to do as blood dripped down his one arm from the two bites. He kept that arm away from her, worried the same might push her further into the wolf she was.

"Come back to me baby," Xael whispered as her heaving form slowed its breathing and she started to quieten, "Luna, I'm right here. Come back to me angel."

L~
LunaSM_zpspydahas1.jpg

She laid quietly, trying to regain her breath as her shaking form quieted to a quiver. Her mouth laid open, blood seeping from her teeth as she continued to gather herself. He was calling her back, his arms loosely holding her as she laid in a sweating, panting, bloodied mess.

A soft whine left her mouth again, her throat throbbing as her tongue played with the reddened liquid. Lunar had bitten him… Not once, but twice. No one stayed once bitten. Wolves were renown for their bloodlust, specially after gaining the taste. Her hands de-earthed themselves, her broken talon’s still pointed and sharp to the touch as while the rest of her body remained normal.

Lunars eyes rolled back slightly, before looking up, Xael’s face the first thing coming back into focus as her world began to stabilize. Her hand reached up, hovered before his jawline; yet still hesitant to touch him in fear of another change if he’d reject her.

large.jpg

She needs this.

It was plain on her face that she wanted to touch them, that it would calm her completely. He could already see the chip he'd created though, the tiny crack when he'd shoved her away. To Luna, it was rejection, no matter how hard he'd fight to convince her he was only trying to protect her.

Her touch will send you back over the edge. Your not ready yet. Your still too close to the edge.

That reasonable part of him argued, but he ignored it, more worried for her health than his. He couldn't lose her, no matter how badly his arm was beginning to sting, or how much he was going to hurt.

Closing his eyes completely he moved his head an inch so her fingers gently touched his jaw. Just the feel of her skin sent him over, and his fangs exploded out, ripping at his lips as he remained rock still, terrified to hurt her. If he even got one fang into her, he'd bleed her dry. Xael knew that, knew that she was too intoxicating for him to remain in control if he fed.

Is she worth this? a part of him cried, angry and hungry, Is this red-haired werewolf worth this kind of torture?

He didn't flinch, nor breath, or even move. He sat there, on his knees, letting her calm herself as every inch of him wanted to rip into her milky white skin and devour her.

Back
Top Bottom