Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Hunted (BurningWillows & BloodMoon)

E~

hottest-tattooed-male-models43-e1408993262331.jpg

Eli shook his head softly, the girl returning to back to their conversation after ordering a large meal. Eli leaned back slightly, stretching out slightly.
“Be nice Reyn, she’s an innocent little thing.” He replied, watching at the girl motioned towards someone behind him.
“Let me guess, you set us up so she’d come down at the right time?” He lifted a brow, watching the energetic creature before them.

B~
e2fd6184bc6c7a109903155d6ac99e72.jpg

Finding his shirt and sliding on the soft deep red shirt. Turning to the stunning woman behind him, Braxton smiled and nodded quickly following the girl with his hand resting along the small of her back. As soon as they where down there he noticed her.
“That would be an old…” He had to think about it for a moment, chewing on the right word. “…Friend?” He questioned, looking down at the girl.
“Course we can” Braxton’s hand curled more around Ash’s waist, leading her towards the bar.

large.jpg

"Uh, yeah," it was if she had read his mind and it caught him off guard, making him stammer at first then right himself, "I hope this wouldn't be the only time. It's rare to find good company out here."

"Maybe before you leave for your next contract we can grab a drink together? Or before your contract. Whichever works?"

cded4456-909b-4868-a530-46c84a5034ec_zpsdwt2nmiv.jpg

Reyn pouted as they moved along towards the bar, giving Eli her biggest round eyes.

"She's ignoring me," she whined, "How can she be innocent when she's being so rude."

Pursing her lips, she crossed her arms and huffed, trying to find a new solution. She hadn't planned on the girl simply ignoring her, so she hadn't worked her magic on the bartender. She looked over at the girl again, this time focusing on the man behind her. His eye's were hidden by sunglasses, something she missed greatly from before the outbreak. Something about him felt familiar but he was too far for her to guess.

Watching him interact with the dark beauty gave Reyn an idea.

"I thought she was your toy," Reyn muttered, still pouting, "When did you start sharing your toys with other men? She seems more interested in him now, then you."

To seal the deal she leaned forward towards him, "How about I go over and get them over here and you outgo him? I know how you love your toys. Handsome, you need to remind her of what's she's missing."

Achievement unlocked bitches! No longer space junk~

L~
LunaSM_zpspydahas1.jpg

A flustered look seemed to pass over his handsome features.
“I’m sorry… I didn’t mean to catch you off guard.” She replied, Her hair slipping out from behind her ear. Looking back up Lunars eye’s reflected the man before her, a soft smile pulling at her full, pink lips.
“Why not both?” She tilted her head down slightly, looking up through a pair of full, and long lashes.

large.jpg

He liked that idea. He agreed to a drink before, but only if he could treat her to dinner afterwards. They still had a few hours ahead of them, so he asked for a few stories of her own to past the time and they set off down the trail.

E~

Growling his eye’s looked up at her. While she always challenged him, she always knew what he liked and always highlighted it. The two were too alike. Leaning back further Eli watched the waitress bring over a coffee for the girl, and a double shot of whiskey for the man.
“I don’t share.” He simply stated. “She might seem like she’s with another man but she always returns untouched. And unfazed.” He commented, his deep voice reflecting the truth.
“Why don’t you bring them on over then if your so curious. You’re a big girl, you don’t need me to start things.” He comment, his hand pulling up the drink for the man to take a swig from.

L~
LunaSM_zpspydahas1.jpg

“Sound’s like a date.” She smiled softly, her kind eye’s looking up at him. She was beginning to notice how observant he was, his eye’s never wavering from her petite frame. She bit on her lip, looking down as she thought.
“Hmmmm…” Her voice mumbled, her brain attempting to think of a good story. Opening her mouth, the young wolf began with an encounter with an enchantress, in which she’d faced several naked men, snakes, and an overly large, unsatisfyingly large ogre with a frying pan.

Reyn fell back into her seat, annoyed.

"Fine," she snapped, losing her bubbly mood with him as she scraped her chair back and shot him a foul look, "But I'm not playing nice."

Sauntering to the bar, she leaned against it to face both of them, smiling sickly sweet at them.

"Hey," she purred, her eyes on the woman, "We haven't met yet. I'm Nereyda."

Before either of them could reply she continued quickly, "I took the liberty of ordering you two some breakfast. Please come and sit with us?"

203cf536-4961-429a-b795-e1985370f356_zpsevg6ived.jpg

The pink haired pixie had followed them, introducing herself kindly and offering food. Normally Ashlin would of seen her nice demeanor as a giant red flagged, especially coupled with Elijah sitting at the mentioned table. But for some reason Ash felt calm around her, and this strange emotion of agreeance washed over her. Before she questioned it she had agreed to the free meal, leading Braxton over.

It wasn't until she was taking a seat that she realized something was off. The other woman looked too pleased with herself, like she had just completed some challenge. Quickly Ashlin pulled the chair beside her out and beckoned Braxton, before she got stuck beside the girl. She didn't like this stranger, nor did she like facing Elijah who was directly in front of her. Under the table she gripped Braxton's leg, trying to keep herself calm as her nostrils flared at the half-demon before her.

B~

Looking over, the females voice caught Ash’s attention…
Hook. Line. And sinker. Like that, the siren had her hooks within the girl. Quietly keeping his hand on the girl’s back he followed her, his body staying close in a protective manner. As they sat Braxton felt her hand, his hand slipping under the table on-top of hers as the Aussie sat back in his seat.
E~

Eli chuckled at her annoyance. While he leaned back further, taking a swig of the whiskey.
The man lifted an eyebrow as the two sat down, Eli’s attention automatically going to the foreign man beside him.

"Morning Elijah," Ashlin's words were clipped, her heart practically in her throat, "I see you brought a new friend."

Braxton's hand over hers reassured her but she couldn't relax so close to Eli. Her attention moved to Nereyda, who seemed just as interested in her.

"I'm Ash," she introduced herself, automatically removing her hand from Brax's to shake Nereyda's, "You said your name was Nereyda?"

Well at least she's polite.

Reyn took the extended hand, shaking it firmly, "Call me Reyn."

She moved back to a comfortable spot in her seat, sipping her coffee as she watched the woman, Ash, lean away from Elijah and place both her hands on the table. Duely noted. She isn't as into Eli as he wants her to be. Probably the new eye candy she's found. That'll work great in my favor, not as much so for Elijah. But I can fill her void, Reyn thought happily, immediately relaxing at the table.

A waitress moved towards them to ask if they needed a new round of drinks. Ash ordered a coffee and murmured to her male friend if he wanted anything.

The instant he spoke, surprise washed through Reyn. She had never expected him to be here, of all places. A laughed bubbled up and escaped, her coffee almost spilling out of its cup.

B~

As her hand slipped away, Braxton pulled his hand up, quickly replacing the gesture with slinging his arm softly around her, his posture leaning back into the seat while he listened to the conversation.
“Coffee.” He ordered, his accent curling around the word. As soon as he said something, Reyns face changed, contorting into a shocked expression. Looking towards Ash, Braxton kept cool while trying to ignore the nagging sensation within the back of his head.
E~

He knew her. While Eli hadn’t seen the siren in years he still knew her. He knew every movement and every expression. Every part of that girl mirrored himself in an almost sickly but satisfying manner.
“Well… Now that the orgies over, why not get back to work?” Eli asked, starting a work related topic.

"Seriously? Are you seriously mentioning orgies at a table?" Ash asked incredulously, her fingers curling and uncurling, "Please Eli...keep it in your pants. For once. Just. Once. Can I have one meal around you where your not an insufferable, narcissistic, ass?"

Fuck, he knew how to press her buttons, and he was doing so purposely in front of Brax. She puffed out her breath, looking over at Braxton for some kind of help. Instead she caught his eyes looking at her, as the tight anger gripping her washed away. There,she thought as Ash stared up at him calming her nerves, God do I need this man.

Their coffees arrived and she sipped hers greedily, apologizing under her breath for snapping.

Reyn watched Ashlin's response and saw how wrapped she was around Elijah. Too wrapped. The woman had a new man on her arm and was still stuck on the handsome figure beside Reyn. He obviously did enough damage on her to make Ash hate him, but then turned around a did a few kinder things to confuse her and make her stick around. Reyn had to give Elijah props: he knew how to snare them.

Her attention returned to Braxton though as everyone quietened down. She smiled at him sweetly, tossing a coin in her head on whether she wanted to fuck with him, or not.

With the conversation growing dull she chose the former, smiling sweetly at him as she chirped, "I thought I recognized that sexy smile of yours, handsome. How did you get to this side of the planet, Brax?

B~

Braxton smiled softly, pulling the small girl closer to him in an attempt to comfort her as she tensed. A slight annoyance came to the man as to the Halfling before him.
“Not really a general thing everyone does mate’ Now why don’t you piss off?” Braxton cut in, his voice deepening, a hauntingly dark feeling over washing the man. Braxtons eyes narrowed at the man, and even the woman before them.
Braxton’s form cringed, his eye’s closing for a couple of second’s before he looked over to Reyn.
“By boat, then by foot for most the way. How’d you end up here?” He asked, a more annoyed tone taking over his deep voice.

“Why not? Do you feel uncomfortable at the thought of my dick and a whole string of them, in the morning?” He asked, a smug look overpassing his handsome bold features. Reaching up, Eli ran a weathered hand through his blondeish-black hair.
“Or are we just missing out over there?” He chuckled his deep voice rolling within his broad chest. Elis eyes glimmered with success, watching the small petite woman before him having a full out snit.
But as soon as that victory hit him, had it washed away as the enemy across the table quickly relinquished as the man’s arm clearly wrapped around her. Standing up, Eli looked down quickly followed by Braxton’s form slamming into the wall behind them.

"I...shipped...here...too..." her voice grew flat as Elijah tackled Braxton across the table, ruining the conversation.

"One meal, just one fucking meal," she heard Ash whisper shaking her head.

"You expected more out of him?" Reyn shot back, shrugging her shoulders, "Learn fast. Elijah doesn't share. Ever."

"So I get to deal with this forever. Fucking wonderful," Ashlin snapped as she swept her hand to the brawl happening just behind her, "And how do you know Braxton?"

"He's in my top five," Reyn purred, standing up as Ash did, "Great in bed, ya know. But hey, feel free to have my sloppy seconds. Whatever gets you through. I'm sure it isn't easy going from a sex god to a measly kid with a nice accent."

Ash growled, letting out a low primal sound, "Watch it bitch."

"Come at me," she dared, her voice milking each word.

Knocking the chair to the side Ashlin lunged over the table, tackling the pixie to the floor.

B~

Several hooks to the face, Braxton reached up; catching the mans arm. As soon as the limb locked into Braxton’s his free hand shot up, quickly gripping the mans throat and shoving him backwards. Rolling with him, Braxton pinned the Halfling to the ground, hooking Eli just below the jaw. Just as he sat ontop of Eli, something pulled within. Hunger. The man’s figure began to lean forward, a soft glow emanating through the crack of his lips. But just as quick as that began, had Eli rolled him over. A hook to the side of the head, before Braxton hip thrusted the man off. But as soon as Eli began to fly off of him, did a piecing heat seared through his flesh. Looking down, a small knife jammed only centimeters away from his hip bone.
Turning back, a solid punch landing to the Aussie’s cheekbone. As soon as Eli’s fist hit him, Braxxton’s first landed in his gut, the two continuing to land hit’s into eachother.

E~

Groaning inwardly each hit didn’t faze the Halfling. It was kinda like…. Like a kitten swatting at a lion. Looking down at the forgein man, Eli laughed.
“Little weak when you’re not praying on the helpless?” Eli asked quietly, raising a brow finely as he looked at the creature.
With a snark sound, came a solid blow to the face.
Now he started it…

"You hit like a girl!" Reyn mocked, feeling a sharp jab in her stomach as Ashlin's elbow connected.

It hurt, but Reyn didn't mind the pain. In a sense, she reveled in it, soaking up Ash's punches and giving back for every lick she received. The raven-haired woman was getting more and more enraged with every quick-witted jab Reyn rolled off her tongue.

They rolled and Reyn got on top, pulling at Ash's hair till she screamed. The girl kicked up, her knee hitting Reyn square in the back and sending her flying into the wall. She quickly turned, kicking straight out and connecting with Ash's shoulder as she tried to crawl forward.

"Still upset over being rejected huh?" Reyn teased venomously, "Maybe if you were pretty enough he'd have stayed around."

Ash's fist collided directly with Reyn's jaw, sending her sideways as shock lanced through her face. She grabbed a handful of pink hair and threw her forward, kneeing her in the chest as she did.

Coughing and wheezing, Reyn scrambled up, surprised at the other woman's strength, "Fuck girl. You have some serious issues with him!"

Ashlin couldn't see anything around them. All he could hear and see was the bitch in front of her, mocking her. A few low blows and Ash had the upper hand, watching Reyn scramble away. For a second her eyes cast around the suddenly empty room, every one deserting their tables and getting out while the hunters brawled.

"I'm not hung up," Ashlin roared, fire licking her fingers, "I'm so SO done with this shit!"

Lunging she tackled Reyn through a table, breaking it instantly and filling the empty room with a deafening cracking sound. Fingers flew into each other's hair, magic forgotten my Ashlin as her sight turned red with pure fury.

Hurt her. Fucking make her bleed...

B~

They had grown quiet and still enough for him to hear… The two laid hand in hand stuck in a push of force. Now it came down to strength. But the word’s pierced him. Looking over at them, Braxton looked. But as soon as he had done that, Eli pulled his hand back and sent it reeling into Braxton’s jaw. Taking several steps back, Braxton spat out blood.
E~

Eli stood before him. A look of achievement passing over his face as Braxton’s form leaned over in pain. Blood colored the floor, and the girl’s screaming in the back over the hafling.
“See? No matter what you do. I own her. She will return to me like a puppy, so instead of attempting to woe her remember your nothing next to me.” Eli’s emerald eye’s looking over the pathetic creature.
Eli watched as Braxton stood again, his hands curling beside the creature. Eli tilted his head, calculating the aussie.
“No one own’s her. “ Braxton shot back, lunging a shot down into Eli’s stomach. Quickly catching that, a second well unexpected shot hit the side of Eli’s head.
“That’s why… Your too hard headed to understand.” Braxton cut in harshly.

Nails dug into her scalp and Ashlin's yelped in pain, throwing her hand into Reyn's face, trying to push her off. Warmth glowed deep in her, and for a second she thought she'd burn the girl's face and a part of her wanted that. But some reasonable part of her knew she was stepping out of line.

Wrenching back, she took a few staggered steps back. She could hear Elijah's voice boasting, and it curdled her blood more, making her turn on him.

Reyn forgotten she lunged at Elijah, using her weight and the element of surprise to knock him down. In the instant she was on him someone's fist gripped her hair and dragged her kicking and screaming off.

"What the hell is the matter with you?" Reyn yelled as Ash reared up and let loose a wild growl, her arms reaching behind her to grab at the pink haired woman.

Her words stuck to her and for a split second she saw clarity and screamed at the top of her lungs. Reyn wrenched harder and Ash fell to her knees, tears springing to her eyes.

"Brax!" she cried hoarsely before her anger surged once more, and she fell back into the woman, knocking them both off balance and restarting the fight.

B~

Quickly pulling back, Braxton looked at Eli.
“Later… The Sheelas are pulling each other apart.” He called, quickly running over to slide an arm around Reyn’s waist to pull her off, while quickly detaching poor Ash’s hair from the girl’s claws.
“Ash!” Braxton called, both hollow white eye’s watching her with concern as he threw Reyn to the side back into Eli. Quickly racing over he grabbed her, pinning both of her hands to keep her from swatting at him.
“Relax.” He cooed, pulling his sunnies up to rest ontop of his head.
E~

His arms folded out, allowing the pink haired maiden to fall into his arms.
“We having issues?” He asked, cocking an eyebrow down at the little siren as he steadied her.

She was shaking, her eyes blinking rapidly as her chest rose and fell in quick paces.

She's winning. They are winning. Don't let them walk all over you...

"Braxton let me go," she growled, struggling, "I'll rip her pretty little hair out. I'll fuck them both up. Oh my god! Brax! Let me go!"

Her teeth flashed as her upper lip curled and she growled at him. Her eyes landed on his and the growl cut off short, her breath stopping momentarily before returning.

"Braxton," she moaned, still struggling against his grip, "what's happening?"

"She fucking lost it Eli," Reyn breathed, leaning into him while mentally checking herself over for damage.

She knew a few clumps of hair were missing, and there was a superficial cut on her arm. Otherwise it was all bruises that would heal before they showed, so it didn't matter.

What did matter was Elijah's psychopathic choice of a toy, "What did you do to her? Freaking kill her whole family? The sex is not worth that kind of crazy Eli!"

B~

Braxton moved her second wrist to his other hand, holding both her wrists with the one hand.
“Your ragin’ out. You need to take a deep breath, and we should leave.” He commented, looking down at the girl.
“We don’t want to spill blood here… It’s bad for business.” He commented quietly, looking down at the raven haired beauty.
“We’ll go somewhere nice…” He whispered, leaning down to kiss her forehead softly.

E~

Eli nodded.
“She is crazy, she has a mentality with me. She’s obsessed.” He groaned, Reaching into his pocket and removing a small red cardboard box. While holding onto the woman with one arm, he slid a cigarete between his lips before lighting it. Placing the box back into a pocket, Eli took a drag.
“When there’s no female there’s no issue.” He countered with a chuckle.
“Dem bitch’s go loco for the coco.” He chuckled.

His closeness calmed her, but as he moved away the rage gripped her again and she could see Reyn and Elijah when she turned her head. The woman was leaning into Elijah, making it look like Ash had wounded her deeply and she needed his help. Hating herself, Ashlin grew more furious at the pair and shook harder.

"I can't," she whispered, shutting her eyes and leaning against the wall, trying to calm the storm inside her, "I want to -Brax I'm scared- I want to hurt them."

Her breath grew ragged and she balled her hands into fist. Oddly she couldn't feel her magic, as it normally grew out of control when she got this angry. The only time her magic was unavailable was when she wasn't herself...

Realizing what was happening, Ashlin kicked herself for not noticing sooner. The anger in her surged and Ash struggled not to scream at Brax as she spoke.

"D-distract me," she choked, "I c-can't control this."

Back
Top Bottom