Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Hunted (BurningWillows & BloodMoon)

1410040064833-e1410887958794.jpg

“Well that was uncalled for,” the hooded stranger looked down over the blonde woman, blood seeping from the gash in her stomach.

All that had been asked was a simple question. Do you know Elijah, the hunter? The blonde had gone from calm to annoyed from such a simple answer, and started a string of curses as she walked away. So the hooded figure had followed, simply wanting an answer. Instead the bitch sent a roundhouse kicked towards the strangers face, knocking her down.

“I don’t know what has everyone in a tizzy for Eli,” she spat, “But I’m not his freaking squire. Go find him yourself. Maybe you’ll be lucky and Searrinna hasn’t disemboweled him yet.”

She turned to walk away but the figure hooked her foot around the tall woman’s ankle and tripped her, then jumped up using only her feet to rocket her, and lunged at the woman. Their scuffle had only lasted a few minutes, and now the blonde lay bleeding out, and the hooded figure stood watch.

“I can’t die,” the blonde spat, “I’m a fucking demon, not some easy mortal you can cut open. And when I heal I'm going to fucking rip your throat apart with my teeth.”

“I did cut you open,” her voice was smooth and melodious, near perfection to most ears, “And you can die.”

Opening a small purse on her waistline, she pulled out a handful of leaves, crushing them with her palms. Kicking the blonde straight in the mouth to sprawl her onto her back, she shoved the leaves into the bleeding wound. Instantly the blonde screamed and writhed. The hooded figure only watched, waiting patiently as the poison entered her blood stream sending every inch of her on fire as it worked its way to her heart.

Bending down, she pulled a short knife from its sheath on her thigh and slowly pushed it into the demon’s throat, making any chance for her to scream evaporate. She withdrew the blade and dug it into the woman’s heart now, accelerating her death as blood seeped from her three wounds, smearing the dirt below.

“Everything dies,” she hissed, a tone of glee in her voice, “Enjoy your last seconds of life.”

Post 37
B~
e2fd6184bc6c7a109903155d6ac99e72.jpg

Slowly, the man could feel a shift in the bed as his mind slowly started to come to. His eye’s remained shut, but he listened. While he hated dropping in on someone’s conversation, he wasn’t a fan of interrupting as well. While he listened, he let the fogginess fade, his conscious still working through the notch’s of first waking up.
But as quickly as she started talking to someone, had she finished the conversation. The man was tired, worn out, and something within him was beginning to feel drained… He hadn’t fed in weeks… While he only needed to feed so often, he dreaded the moment he’d have to eat to survive. With the upcoming hunt, they could be gone for days, even several weeks… Tonight was the only chance, which weighed heavily on the light hearted bloke.
Quickly, Braxton broke that train of thought, ‘Not now, I can’t think of this now… She’ll know somethings up… Everyone notices…’ The tall Aussie groaned inwardly, trying to keep his mind on the looming feeling of eye’s.
E~

hottest-tattooed-male-models43-e1408993262331.jpg

Groaning, Eli sat up. Looking around, he found himself naked, with some strange brunette he couldn’t recall still laying ontop of him.
How the fuck…’ Eli’s hand reached up, the inner snarky thought reflecting the motion of him shoving the female off of him and onto the floor with a harsh thud. Quickly the girl scrambled up, her beaming eye’s looking at him with sudden shock as realization cut in.
“…You didn’t just…” Her soft words hovered within the air as her hand’s scrambled for a blanket to cover her exposed form, lying on the hard wooden floors.
“Yes I just shoved you off. Now get up, put some clothes on and get out of my sight you filthy whore.” Eli’s words where cold and harsh, draining the blood from the petite girl’s face.
As quickly as the words where out of his mouth, had she scrambled up. Tear’s lined her bottom eyelash’s and her hand’s shook as she pulled her garments on in a rush.
With that, the door slammed shut and Eli’s body relaxed against the bed, his eye’s fluttering shut laily as he waited for everyone else to begin the preparations for the day.
L~
LunaSM_zpspydahas1.jpg

Both silvery orb’s looked up, curiosity lining her small and adorable face.
“Sorcery…?” She asked, Lunar’s head tilting slightly with curiosity. Red tendril’s slowly flopped into her face, leaving her hand to slowly glide up to push the soft thread’s back.
They’d been walking all night, leaving them near enough the city that the young wolf’s nose was beginning to pick up the soft but harsh scent of soot.

large.jpg

Xael nodded as he pocketed the tiny mirror, smiling down at the petite beauty walking next to him.

"My friend is a sorceress," he explained, "The mirror is just a easy way to communicate with her. I'm surprised she didn't yell at me through it, but I guess I have that lecture waiting for me in Cleansed City."

He looked down at her, flashing his teeth in a grin, "How are you doing? We've been walking all night. Need a break?"

203cf536-4961-429a-b795-e1985370f356_zpsevg6ived.jpg

Ashlin was hesitant, staying well away from the bed. She could see the crease in his brow as he began to wake, and the small part in his lips as he breathed. She studied him from across the room, terrified to get near him and find out Braxton loathed her.

And why shouldn't he? she thought depressingly, I tried to kill him last night. I have a control freak whose decided to make my love life a nightmare. And to top it all off I'm a basket case!

Ash sighed softly, kneading her hands as she watched him, anxious and afraid of what Brax might say to her when he woke.

L~
LunaSM_zpspydahas1.jpg

A soft whimsical and musical laugh left her soft, full lips.
“I don’t blame her… I’d be annoyed too. Just tell her it’s my fault.” She looked up, his grin leaving a warm flush feeling across her soft cheeks. A canine caught her bottom lip, softly pressing against the pink flesh in an attempt to stop the heated response.
Looking back up, she was slightly shocked he’d ask that. While Xael didn’t know the small wolf girl very well, he hadn’t known how long she was used to walking.
“I’m ok so far…” She replied smoothly, while she wasn’t being 100% honest, she knew Xael had to be at the city within a certain time period. She didn’t want to disrupt that, so she shrugged off the stiffness within her bones, and the soreness of her legs from being cramped up for so long.

B~

Shifting his head to the side slightly, the aussie grunted softly.
“Your aware I’m cold now?” He grumbled softly. While she had been across the bed with no real closeness to him, her heat still warmed his golden skin.
His large arm stretched outwards, the back of his hand pressing against the bed in an open gesture for her to come lay with him. The strong band’s of muscle flexed, exposing the vein’s and iron bands of muscle underneath his perfectly warm skin.
Braxton’s eyebrow lifted slightly, an eye peaking open only ever so slightly to see her hesitantly standing on the opposite side of the room.
While last night had been a large commotion, Braxton didn’t leave unpredictable, and uncontrollable odd’s to lead his opinion of others. Especially cute girls with potential. His finger’s wiggled invitingly, a grin pulling slightly at the corner of his relaxed and ruggedly handsome face.

large.jpg

He heard her words, but her body spoke louder. They had decreased in speed over the last hour, and every movement her legs made seemed stiff. He deduced she either wanted to save herself the embaressment of asking to stop and rest, or she didn't want to make him an later than he already was.

"Well can we stop for me?" he asked, stretching hoping she'd buy it, "My feet ache in these boots, and I could really use a meal. Know how to hunt hare?"

Wait...he isn't...but shouldn't he be mad... Ashlin's thoughts were jumbled as she cocked her head at him, her hands dropping to her side. Finally one thought emerged louder than the rest, Why am I still standing here?

His grin settled her worries and she flashed one back, sweeping across the floor in a few steps and lunging at him, falling onto his broad chest and sliding down beside him.

"Warmer?" she asked playfully, her voice a lot friendlier as her worried eyes continued to probe him for any signs of rejection.

After Elijah, Ashlin had been reluctant for years to get into bed with any man she held more than an attraction to. It wasn't hard to sate her appetite; she'd had plenty of whores in her lifetime. But Braxton was different, and the thought of him hating her for the night before made her stomach twist in knots.

She shook the negative thoughts away momentarily and tried to remain hopeful, keeping the playful tone going, "I could make you warmer."

With a flick of her wrist the tips of her fingers burst into blue flame. She got as close as possible to his skin without burning him, tickling his tantalizing flesh with her fire. She let the fire die out but her fingers remained warm and she touched him gently, letting the coolness of her palm mix with the heat of her fingers on his chest.

L~
LunaSM_zpspydahas1.jpg

Her head tilted slightly. He’d made no gesture of this sudden want to stop… He’d been eager to move on, while she had slowed him.
“Umm… I do” She commented, her eye’s watching Xael’s every move. While she knew how to catch just about anything in her human form, she’d always felt more comfortable in her true state. Yet she wasn’t just about to strip down and reel back in bone shattering agony before him to expose her real form. The last person who knew and seen her true form had disappeared long ago. Twisting reluctantly, Lunar’s hand’s gripped at the small pack on her back hip, quickly pulling out some rope.

B~

She was shocked. Genuinely shocked. Leaving Braxton curious. While he understood being hesitant about being in bed with some random guy, he couldn’t fully grip why she’d looked so… Lost? Was that the right word? He had to chew on it, but quickly decided to let it go.
That look quickly faded as she leaped into his arms, her warmth heating him down to his core. The grin at his lips pulled into a pleased smile, his eye’s wrinkled with delight as his arm quickly wrapped around her.
“Much, I was freezing without you” He chuckled, opening his ghostly white eye’s to look fondly down upon the beautiful girl.
“Oh can you now? Care to enlighten me?” He chuckled softly, his free hand slipping up to softly push back a stray strand of hair behind her ear so he could remain looking down at her brilliant and precious violet eyes. Suddenly a… a different warmth, not scalding but still pleasant as it got closer to his skin, leaving a soft purr to escape his lips. Braxton’s freehand slowly fell from Ash’s face, sliding down to lace over her hand resting on him as he slowly leaned in, pressing his lips softly against her forehead.
“Your so beautiful Ashlin.” The word’s where soft, but the deep handsome tone still clung to his husky words as his head moved back to allow him to watch her stunning features.

large.jpg

Rope? He watched her curiously, wondering how she hunted. He usually just used his bow and arrow, aiming for their heads so their bodies would remain edible. Watching Luna was quickly becoming Xael's favorite pasttime, though, so he remained quiet, letting her work.

You can't handle the rejection. You can't believe him. Get up. Leave now. The door. The spell is down, get to the door. She ignored reason and logic, remaining in his arms. Ashlin knew she was playing an dangerous game, both with herself and Braxton. There was no way Elijah would let this slide.

All the more reason to enjoy myself then, Ash argued with herself, her ears soaking in Brax's words.

"Not too bad looking yourself," she retorted, skimming her hand down to rest on his abs.

Adjusting herself, she leaned her chin on his shoulder, soaking in his touch. Desperately she wanted to kiss him, but thoughts of last night kept nagging her, spoiling her good mood.

"We have to talk about it," she sighed in defeat, "I can't focus on your hot abs or perfect hair until we talk about last night."

1410040064833-e1410887958794.jpg

Ask around a few inns, and you can find out anything you want. Especially when it came to abnormally tall beauties with a hunger for sex. What the hooded figure didn’t like hearing was the girl practically taped to his arm, an equally stunning specimen with raven black curls and violet eyes.

That was going to change.

She followed the tips given by bartenders and harlots to the richer side of the city, where only one inn stood. The last Elijah had been seen was in here, waving his dick around naked through the corridors the night before. It was early morning now, so she could hope he slept in as he normally did after a good round of fucking.

Ignoring the looks casted towards her shadowy frame she made her way to the bar and found a stool, waving down the bartender. The man looked unimpressed with being open before noon, and less pleased to be already taking orders. In her sweetest voice she got him to set up a room for her, along with a few extra perks. Before leaving she slipped him a note she had written on a napkin, asking him sweetly to hand that to Elijah when she appeared. It didn’t take much description for him to connect the man to the name.

With that she sauntered to the back of the bar where the staircase sat. She had picked the last room on the second floor, and when she opened the door she found a king size bed with clean sheets, and a large tub with toilet and sink in the far corner. Minutes later people began knocking on her door, delivering pillows, fruit, chocolate, blankets, cheeses, and alcohol. Each person who delivered remained in the room, as requested.

“Until my guest arrives,” she exclaimed, unclasping her cloak and letting it flutter to her feet, “let’s all have a bit of fun, lovelies.”

B~

His smile only brightened more, his head leaning against hers softly. Then the fun dissipated as she brought up last night.
“What about it Darlin’?” He asked, picking his head back up to look down at her.
“I wasn’t going to bring it up.” Braxton mumbled softly.
E~

A nock on the door disturbed him. Groaning angrily, Eli stood and made his way across the room. Opening the door, the man before him grunted in disgust.
“Cover up when you open the bloody door.” He groaned.
“There’s a draft, What the hell do you want?” Eli snarled, anger flashing across his handsome features.
“A woman left a note… Jesus I don’t get paid enough for this…” The inn keeper grunted, handing a small napkin to Eli before storming off.
Opening the soft material, Eli looked down at the pink writing.
…lipstick…? Really…?’ he thought. Slowly wandering out the room, Eli wandered over several doors before double checking the number on the napkin. Opening the door, Eli looked at the mass group before him. Chocolate laced over the pile, half eaten strawberries and fruit lingered around the room, while other item’s littered the wooden floor.
“Really Reign…? Really? A mass orgy?” He chuckled, his emerald eye’s watching her petite frame sitting ontop of a mass pile of warm, naked bodies.

L~
LunaSM_zpspydahas1.jpg

Her head tilted and she looked at him.
“What…?” She asked, looking at him with slight worry. As a human she was used to trapping them more the physically hunting them down. But as a wolf, she was used to using her tooth and claw, making hunting much easier and quicker.
Turning around the small wolf sniffed the air quietly, her eye’s closing as she took in her surroundings.
Only a couple meter’s away, she could smell it’s breath… she could hear it’s small heart beat, beating with a certain racey speed. Looking down at the rope, Lunar threw it towards the man behind her.
“Hold on to this?” She asked turning her head with a grin.
Looking back around, the girl quietly walked towards a larger tree, her footstep’s silent enough to creep around the tree.
Only second’s before she could reach down underneath a branch, a small furry body bolted out. Lunar’s eye’s caught the motion and her hand raced out, quickly snatching the ears of the small creature. It’s heartbeat pounded in her ears, blurring her vision for a second. Placing the ball of her hand against a temple, the woman took a deep breath. She could feel that need… that hunger to change and hunt. Really hunt… not trap or snag a small rabbit.
Turning back around, the wolfish girl wandered out from behind the large tree, holding the creature up by it’s ears.
“Rope please?” She asked, reaching out towards the man.
“We’re not doing hare… We’ll do something that tastes better…” She grinned, grabbing the rope from him and quickly tying it around the body of the rabbit.
“If we leave it living and venerable, we’ll catch something decent fairly quickly, unless you just want to sit and eat the small hare..?” She asked softly, both silver orb’s looking back and fourth between the small helpless creature and the man before her.

large.jpg

Grinning at her, Xael nodded her on, "Let's see these mad skills then, Luna."

He took a seat on a nearby log sitting on the side of their path, and watched her as she worked, quietly taking pointers that he could use later on.

"I tried to hurt you," she shot back quietly dropping her head onto his shoulder, "I don't think ignoring it will help either of us. I just wanted...wanted to apologize."

She started tracing the muscular lines on his naked torso as she continued, "If I explained everything, it would take all day, and well into the night. And I'm sure your not looking for my life story after just meeting me..."

Ashlin adjusted so she was on her side, staring at him, "...but I need us to get one thing straight. I don't like games. If you are pretending that last night didn't faze you, you'll loose my respect fast. What happened yesterday...I had no control over it but I'm still responsible. So I am sorry."

cded4456-909b-4868-a530-46c84a5034ec_zpsdwt2nmiv.jpg

The door creak open as she sat up slowly, lavishing the attention around her. The bed was full, bodies rolling around with each other, moans heard from all angles. She lay in the middle of it, propped on one man’s naked chest as he kissed her neck, and showered with attention from another two women. She pushed them off as her main guest arrived, muttering to them to play together nicely. She remained comfortable on the man though, as she swept her hand at the scene around her.

“Care to join handsome?” Reyn asked winking, “I got bored waiting, and I couldn’t pass up a great orgy when I'm not the one paying.”

His eyes took in the scene as she detached herself from the throng of people, her bare feet hitting the wooden floor. Tossing her vibrant hair back over her shoulder, she stood hand on hip, waiting for his reply.

“Missed me?”

L~
LunaSM_zpspydahas1.jpg

Lunar looked up at the man, a soft blush fluttering across her pale cheeks. A small hand flew up to push several strands of loose hair behind her ears, before she turned back around. While he was distracting, Lunar closed her eyes and focused on her different senses. While dulled in human form, her hearing, smell, and even her connection to the earth was still heightened.
She listened, she sniffed, and she allowed the energy from the ground to flow through her feet.
“I’ll be right back.” Her soft whimsical voice commented before she disappeared beyond several trees. Quickly spotting the right tree, the girl tied the small struggling rabbit to the right branch while setting a snare in the vicinity of it.
Looking back, Lunar made sure the male had stayed back, waiting for the young girl to come back with breakfast. Making sure she was alone, Lunar began to strip. Quickly stashing the set of clothing under a bush, several yards away the girl leaned over.
It began as a soft heat within her bones… Evolving into a tearing pain throughout her body.
Biting her lip, the girl leaned over more, allowing her nails to sink into the bark of a tree as she forced the shift. Bones began to snap and muscles began to tighten, her inner organs shifting as her body changed.
Fur grew in slight patches at first, but began to steadily fill in the soft milky skin with a thick black hair. She bit down harder stifling a small yelp within her throat. As soon as the pain began, it seemed to end; pulling the girl down onto sets of red stained paws. Both silver eye’s looked around her, her new form flooded with heightened senses.
She could still smell him… Even from this distance. Xael’s sweet earthen musk lingered with a soft under layer of blood, danced within her nose, while his steady heartbeat hit her ears. Shaking out her large head, Lunar’s blood stained fur shifted before settling along her beautiful face. Lowering her head to the ground, the wolf scratched at the side of her face exposing a crescent scar just below her left eye.
Wandering quietly, Lunar moved back to the area she set the trap in, leaving her lean body to crouch low to the earth. With each passing second the soft cat like scent grew stronger, before a figure exposed itself from a nearby bush. It’s large claws clunked against the dirt, it’s massive head hung low while each step seemed calculated and smooth. It’s golden fur rippled within the flickering light. For a single wolf, regular wolf it seemed intimating, but to a creature of Lunar’s stature, not a worry passed through her tensing muscles.
But like that it stopped, it’s head flickering around with large amber eyes. She stiffened, but the cat like creature turned it’s head back to the quivering bunny.
It was hungry… Licking it’s lips it’s paw’s moved towards the rabbit, now trying to run only to flail it’s limb’s uselessly at the cat closed in. Just like that… It’s paw hooked into the rope, tightening down on the creature’s paw. As soon as it had happened, did Lunar’s body lunge out of the bush, large canines exposed as a deep snarl ripped out of her throat.
The creature pulled at the thick rope, a chuffed like noise quickly followed by a cat like growl. But as the creature swatted for the overly large creature, Lunars jaw quickly closed down on it’s neck.
Teeth sunk into Lunars shoulder and a large claw batted at her, but Lunars teeth sunk in, slowly crushing the creature’s wind pipe.
As quick as it was, everything had felt slow motion, but time resumed as the creature fell, defeated to the ground. Licking at her chops, Lunar’s wolfish grin reflected her inner thrill. Looking back around, the girl stopped and looked around the lush area before she trotted back to the area she left her clothes.
Several minutes later, the girl returned to the carcass. Looking down the girl overlooked the creature, it’s blood staining the lush green grass below it.
“Xael? You hungry?” She called, pulling out a knife and kneeling before it.

large.jpg

They made a quick, small fire near the edge of the road they'd been travelling on. While Luna skinned and cut pieces off the large wild cat she caught, Xael sat quietly and cooked them. After they had both had their fill they took the rest of the cooked meat and Xael packaged it in a leather pouch he had specifically for it, made to last weather so that his rations wouldn't spoil.

They returned to their journey, walking side by side and making small talk. Xael could tell she wasn't overly expressive or forthcoming, and he respected that. So he didn't bring up anything to do with her being a werewolf, worried it might spook her if she knew he knew.

It wasn't like he had followed her into the trees, or spied. But when she returned with the carcass of a wild cat whose only fatal wounds were large tooth marks, it didn't take much guessing for Xael to put the puzzle pieces together.

From what he knew about werewolves, they weren't overly open about themselves, choosing solitary over civilization. This seemed to be Luna, a hunter who wanted only to go into the city for a contract then come back out, preferring to travel alone and not ask for help.

Meaning once we get to the city, I'll probably never see her again, Xael thought sullenly watching her red hair bob as she talked and walked alongside him.

B~

Braxton listened quietly, nodding as she moved further into the topic. Reaching up, Braxton placed his hand softly on the back of her head, in a comforting motion.
“Your right, the whole backstory will come with time. But I have the time.” He replied, looking down at the small girl sweetly.
As the girl adjusted, Braxton let his hand fall down to rest on her hip.
“Your right, last night was surprising… But we all have quirks and sometimes those things are just unpredictable. That’s not your fault. Darlin’.” He replied.
“Thank you.” He responded, his free hand moving up to her face, resting softly against her cheek as his head leaned in, pressing his lips against Ash’s.

E~

Eli chuckled, both emerald eye’s looking down at the girl. Amusement filled him as his eye’s pulled in the beauties before him. An old memory lavished in his favorite past times, now standing before him. Stepping forward his hand slipped gracefully onto her skin, his emerald eye’s glowing within the vibrant light.
“Only a little. But not as much as you’ve missed me.” He responded, an arrogant grin pulling across his face.
“Notice how it’s never you paying?” He asked, lifting a brow towards the girl.

Nereyda stood on tiptoes to wrap her arms around his neck and pulled him down to her height, planting her lips on his. She had a petite frame, just under a foot shorter than him making it hard for her to reach up, but Elijah quickly fixed that as his hands slid down her body and grabbed her thighs, pulling her into the air. She wrapped each leg around her strong waist, and pulled her face back to breathe.

"Of course I missed you," she laughed, "How could I not, sugar? And I never pay because I never have to. Now are we going to keep talking or would you like to toss me into that pile of heat and sex behind me and catch up on old times?"

He was a complete 180 from Elijah.

He understood, and more so he was offering to wait. How...no...

Ashlin wanted to trust him, but the sinking feeling that it was all a trick started snaking up from her gut. After what she'd been through with Elijah's arrogance, trusting any man had become difficult.

But those dazzling white eyes had her pinned, studying her every movement, then fluttering closed as he kissed her. Ash kissed back in earnest, ignoring reason. Her body warmed at his embrace and she fell against him, her hand on his stomach moving to grip his left hip as she pulled him on top of her, moaning softly against his gentle lips.

E~

Her arm’s against him fit so well, as if a siren was his equal counterpart. As he pulled her up to him, every part of her body melted to his firm form. Her breast’s rose against his in a perfect mirroring motion. The man threw her against the wall, thrusting his lip’s deeply against Reyn’s full, luscious lips.
“Shut up.” He demanded, throwing her back into the pool of people before entangling himself within her arms.

B~

Slight shock passed through him. Shock then followed by a flourishing passion. As soon as she had flipped him ontop, had his hand’s flown to her skin, softly caressing each beautiful curve. His head pulled back slightly, kissing along her jawline and down her neck. Pulling his head up softly he looked up at her.
“Are you sure?” He asked, making sure she was comfortable with the man. His hand’s rested on both of her hips, his fingertips rubbing against Ash’s delicately flawless skin.

Hours later Reyn collapsed beside Elijah, her chest heaving as she tried to regain her breath. The room had emptied out without her realizing, wrapped tightly in her own thoughts with Eli. She had only asked for an hour with them, having wanted the delicious man next to her all to herself.

As normal, she knew he wasn't one who liked to lie beside others, so Reyn caught her breath and sat up, taking one last look at him before setting her feet on the cold floor and finding her clothes.

Her pair of black mini shorts lay on the sink, along with her fish-net stockings and ankle high boots. Her white top was crumbled beside one of the bed posts. It sat off her shoulders and complimented the purple waist corset she loved, that fit perfectly around her waist and ended just under her breasts. The last article of clothing was her black cloak that was frayed at the end from years of use. This was lying over a chair near the door but she left it there, already warm in the clothes she wore.

Crossing the room again she sat cross-legged beside Eli who had remained on the bed, smiling at him.

"You seem sated," she grinned, "Have you eaten yet though? I'm famished!"

"Don't talk," she growled, running her hands into his hair then gripping it into fists and wrenching him back to her, wanting nothing more but to be lost with him.

Before Braxton's lips crushed hers Ash whispered a quick incantation, and all of their clothing dissolved into thin air. Her bare legs wrapped around his as she pulled him to her, wanting nothing more at that moment but him.

~~​

Her growling stomach brought Ashlin back from her relaxed, euphoric state, hours later. She nestled into Braxton's arms, rubbing her nose into his neck and breathing in his distinct smell. Her one arm was pinned under her, but the other rested on his naked torso, feeling the rise and fall of his chest.

"I'm hungry," she murmured quietly kissing up his neck and nibbling on his earlobe playfully, "How about you, handsome?"

E~

Eli leaned down effortlessly on the bed, his chest still rising and falling in a decreasing motion. Resting his hand’s behind his head as his body stretched out across the bed, leaving his feet to dangle off the end. Both eye’s watched her, a gleaming spark within his endless eyes. He watched as she slunk up, discovering her clothes before returning to his bare form.
“I know you are” He winked before sitting up. His form stood, looming over her small for as his head motioned for the door.
“Lets find you something” He commented, opening the door for the siren.

B~

Braxton’s body fell next to her, his limbs entangling with the raven haired beauty.
“Starving.” He replied with a grin, kissing the front of her throat gently.
“Take in or the bar?” He asked, his ghostly eye’s looking up into Ash’s everlasting violet eyes.

They stopped at his room for Eli's clothes then made thier way down the stairs towards the bar.

"I'm surprised I haven't met this raven-haired beauty yet," she exclaimed teasingly as they found a table in one of the back corners of the room, "Heard a lot about her through the inns I passed looking for you. Replacing me already Elijah? What's it been, thirty years? Couldn't wait a few more hun?"

Reyn flicked her vibrant pink hair back, waving to a waitress across the room so she could order. In her sweetest voice she addressed the young girl, her doe-like blue eyes ensnaring the waitress' attention.

"Can we have a bowl of fruit for the table, and a platter of french toast? And some eggs and bacon, along with four plates. Be a dear and add that to the tab too, okay?"

As she left Reyn's eyes wandered back to Eli who gave her a questioning look to her large order. Before saying anything else she nodded to something behind him, giving him her best devilish grin.

"I had a feeling that's your newest toy. And I would so love to meet her."

She decided on the bar and quickly brought their clothes back, enjoying the feeling of her magic at full strength. Braxton still needed to find his shirt, giving Ashlin time to brush out her hair and tidy up the room best she could, knowing she'd be paying heavily for the damage.

When she was done Ashlin waited at the door, smirking at him. Just staring brought the heat back to her cheeks and she marveled at how good he was making her feel. The events of yesterday felt like an old, faded memory, unable to sour her mood.

"Ready?" she asked as he came up to her, opening the door, "I am dying for a cup of coffee."

She could feel his hand resting on the small of her back as they descended the stairs together, and she smiled up at him. They entered the main floor of the inn together, looking around for a seat.

It took her a minute before she saw a small woman with shocking pink hair waving at her, a mischievous grin on her petite face. Ashlin paused, but then recognized the man sitting with his back to her and groaned.

"Any chance we can still order in?" she asked in a flat tone as Braxton's eyes followed hers, "Who the hell is she?"

L~
LunaSM_zpspydahas1.jpg

The cat had tasted wonderful, Xael’s exceptional cooking skill’s impressive to the wolf. It was odd, the girl had been so used to being alone, that having someone to talk with was a surprising inner joy.
“Xael…?” She asked, picking up his shift in mood.
“It’s not just going to be the only time we see each other…. Is it…?” She asked quietly, looking up at the man with bold silver eyes.
While the girl often didn’t enjoy other’s company, the few who she did, she wanted to keep in contact with. Both of her eye’s looking up towards the sky before them.

Back
Top Bottom