Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

FxF Best Friends

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amy W

Meteorite
Hey!

New to this site but have been RPing for 3 years. Looking for a lit/semi lit female partner who can contribute detailed posts of at least one paragraph. Must be creative with plotting and not solely after smut!

Plot:

Your character and mine have been best friends since childhood. We have both had boyfriends in the past but it never really worked out. We are both lesbian but we don't realise it until we start have relations with each other (slow build up please not straight to smut!)

Our relationship needs to be kept secret because we both come from very homophobic families and we would be disowned if anyone ever found out. Lots of sneaking around, angst and drama! This RP is partially autobiographical and would like to live out a better ending in the RP than happened in RL :s

I play solely by email so if you want anything else, sorry!

Amy W said:
Hey!

New to this site but have been RPing for 3 years. Looking for a lit/semi lit female partner who can contribute detailed posts of at least one paragraph. Must be creative with plotting and not solely after smut!

Plot:

Your character and mine have been best friends since childhood. We have both had boyfriends in the past but it never really worked out. We are both lesbian but we don't realise it until we start have relations with each other (slow build up please not straight to smut!)

Our relationship needs to be kept secret because we both come from very homophobic families and we would be disowned if anyone ever found out. Lots of sneaking around, angst and drama! This RP is partially autobiographical and would like to live out a better ending in the RP than happened in RL :s

I play solely by email so if you want anything else, sorry!

BUMPY BUMPY!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom