Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Bisexual Twins

Status
Not open for further replies.

CarpDiem

Meteorite
Hello there fellow RPers!​

UPDATE: Looking mainly for Bisexual Twins below. Might be willing to consider the other two if you're really keen. I have a couple of amazing partners for those two but they're both sadly quite busy with real life..

I'm looking for some long-term, plot-heavy RP fun with literate partners.

OOC: I love brainstorming and building stories together which we'd both enjoy. An OOC is indispensable for me. I feel that if we're both contributing our ideas as to the direction we should take, plot twists, levels of smut etc, it will make for a more fulfilling experience for us both. Communication is essential, I can't stress this enough! I also like to get to know my partner but understand that people have limits with regard to what they want to share online and I'll respect this. If you're the kind of RPer who likes to keep the chat to a minimum, this is probably not the right place for you.

If the RP isn't working for you, please, for the love of God and all things holy, tell your partner! It's just common courtesy to a person you've been spending all this time creating something with. It's natural that one party may lose interest or finds after they start that it wasn't quite what they're looking for, but you really should communicate this with your partner rather than just disappear.

Other bits and bobs:

*Very much prefer email but will PM too.
*Would like at least one post a day from each of us but we both have lives and I know this isn't always possible. Just let me know if you are busy!
*Prefer third-person for narrative style but if you make a strong enough case will consider first person.
*Minimum one paragraph. 2-3 preferred.
*I'm pretty flexible on most things except the need for communication between us which is indispensable as I've already talked about ad nauseam.

Plots:

Bisexual Twins

Twin brother and sister pair who share an apartment together. They are both bisexual and both have naturally high sex-drives. They regularly bring home different partners of both sexes. This RP would involve us both playing multiple characters. One night, only one of the twins has a partner who they decide to share together. Though they've always been frank with each other in discussing sex, this is the first time they've been in a bed together which sets the ball rolling for their relationship.

Would want it to be a slow progression; they don't start having sex with each other straight away. Perhaps they start sharing partners more and more and very slowly they start to make contact with each other in bed. Eventually they choose partners together at bars who they are both attracted to. Then they realise that the part of the sexual encounters they enjoy the most is the brief moments of contact between the two of them. I think you get the idea.. very slow progression between the main two protagonists but still lots of smut because of the different partners.
Needless to say, you'd need to be ok with bisexuality and with playing both genders for this RP.

Post apocalyptic Romance

I've been craving this for ages! I love post-apocalyptic movies and thinking about what life would be like after a major catastrophe. Would like this to be a long-term RP heavy on plot and romance between the two lead characters. There will be lots of smutty stuff, but only after an extensive build - up.

The protagonists would find each other shortly after the apocalyptic event. They are both still very traumatised by everything and everyone they have lost. At first that are not even sure if they can trust each other let alone start a relationship. Over time, they begin to trust and care for each other but it's a while before they start to have feelings for one another just because they are mainly focused on surviving.

Even though they aren't romantically involved at the start, they still sleep close together for warmth and safety at night and spend their days in close contact. Whenever either one goes off alone the other becomes very worried about them. When they eventually do fall in love it's an earth-shatteringly powerful love; they live for each other.

There will be lots of scope to encounter other survivors, some of who turn out to be monstrous and our duo need to escape them! Perhaps the apocalypse has left a shortage of one of the genders and everywhere the two go, one of our duo is always in demand. People want to separate them so they can partner up with the other but they remain together.

Father-Daughter

Have been keen to do a father-daughter pairing for a while. I'm more open on this one to your plot ideas. There needs to be a strong bond between the pair. Don't really want anything forced here. Both love each other and while they are aware how wrong this relationship is in the eyes of others, when they are together nothing else matters.

Have lots of ideas for plots, but would prefer to discuss it with someone who is interested in this pairing rather than dictate it myself.

That's enough for now but will probably add more plots later. As far as kinks, I'm quite open-minded but nothing with kids, bathroom stuff (except shower sex which is a big YES!), vore and gore even though I can never remember what they both mean!

Oh and I'm more than willing to hear your plot ideas too!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom