Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Keeping it in the Family, the next Generation (Alvis&Andnich)

Chloe thought for a moment William would just want to talk. There were a few seconds where that thought seemed even more real until she felt his fingers inside her sore pussy. She groaned at his touch. Chloe was no stranger to sex, but William had really given her a solid pounding. His fingers rubbed the fluids on her tight opening, and Chloe knew what he was going to do. “William please. No. William,” she screamed his names as he pushed, fighting against the muscles designed to push out instead of accepting new things invading. Chloe bared down, her face turning red, as she struggled to try and escape him, but his hold was too strong. She felt him push through her tight rim, and her anal canal was stretched opened, forced to take him. All she did was scream. There were no words. They served no purpose anymore. William was too far gone, much like his father. Chloe had made up her mind what she would do when she was free from there. There was no question of if, only when.

His cock slide into her, and Callie’s eyes rolled back from the sheer ecstasy she felt. James’ body had such heat. Callie could feel it when he moved over her. Her lips accepted his kiss willingly, hopelessly, and fully. She tasted herself on him with sweet lust. He moved, and she felt more of him, all of him, slamming into her. It wasn’t a fast, frenzied pace. James was being deliberate. She liked that. “Yeah baby,” she whispered to him, finally able to find the gift for words. “You gonna..cum inside me baby? Baby.” Her lips smiled at the word. “You gonna give me..another baby,” she teased. There was so much about him, about this, that reminded her of back then, when he first took her. Instantly the pool table flashed in her mind. She had hated him so, just like Gabby does right now, but it all melted away in time. It would for Gabby. She would love her father and her brother’s cock taking her. They would be a happy family. She even thought about having Gabby on her back in the living room as she licked her pussy for their men as they watched. Once everyone was driven to the height of their lust, they would fuck until they couldn’t move. It was a lovely thought, a dream she would see to reality. One way or another, this would happen.”James,” she breathed, feeling his hips touch hers’. He was so deep with each thrust, she gasped each time. “I love you.” This wasn’t the primal fucking she adored from him. This was the flip side of that coin. This was James being loving, affectionate, and showering her with as much pleasure as he could. Callie seemed to devour it, feeding from it, as she moved her hips, meeting his efforts. “I love it when you make love to me James. I wanna cum again for you baby.”

Gabby tried to bite at her bindings, to try and pull the blanket loose just enough for her to pull one wrist free. She doubted it would work, but as the material began to give slightly, her heart soared. She pulled one wrist through and quickly worked to shed the rest of the blanket. Her feet were quick and quiet as she stepped lightly up the stairs. Locked. The door was not an option. Padding back down the stairs quietly, she turned her attention to the tiny windows. They were locked, but a key wasn't required to open them. Climbing up along the back of the couch, she slide the lock open and moved the glass. It was a way out, and nobody would know she had done it. 'Where do I go? The neighbors? And tell them what? That my father raped me while my mother fucked my brother? Then the next day my father raped my best friend? I have to get away. Maybe,' she turned looking at the large bar. Slowly she moved away from the window and made her way over to the bar. Nodding at her own private conversation, Gabby opened the cabinet door and slipped inside. If they thought she was gone, then they would turn their attention to finding her. It would leave her alone in the house, and she could get help. She could even lock them out. Quietly she closed the door knowing that nothing would look out of sorts. The blanket was on the floor, the window opened, and it would look like she was gone. James would panic and try to find her in order to keep his secret quiet. It was a plan. Maybe not a good one, but it was all she had. She could still hear everything going on in the room as well. Gabby had enough room to stretch her legs out. James had let the cabinet go. It was almost empty. She waited, trying to calm herself.

William felt his eyes rolling up as he groaned out, feeling the tightness of Chloe around his cock. he'd never imagine something could fit this tightly to him. Callie had been damnably close when James had joined them, but not quite this. His hands adjusted on her hips, and he pulled her to him, sliding deeper into her, sighing as he did so. Tight, soft, and yielding to him. He had to grin at the feeling of it.
"Gods Chloe, you feel so good." He called, though he had to admit it was hard to keep his focus with all the screaming. He leaned forward, and let go of one side of her hip, getting a hold of her shoulder, and pulling her up. He got one hand around her waist, keeping her ass tight to him so he could keep working on her, while the other hand clamped over her mouth. The newly muffled sound was actually more of a turn on than he'd expected, and he plunged his hip up into her, working her faster, a little harder. His hand snaked down her slightly, and without thinking about it slipped a finger into her pussy while he kept pounding on her ass. He knew he was going to be coming up on his finish soon. With a little luck he'd have Chloe done at the same time, and he could call himself spent.

James had to grin at her words. Another baby. Who knew, maybe they would have another. Maybe several. Who knew what might come from this experience, maybe Callie and gabby could both be brought around into this experience. If Gabby and William hit it off as well as he and Callie did, then perhaps there might be a grandchild to continue the tradition. But right now he had to keep his head in the game. he heard her other words, and had to respond.
"I love you Callie. And don't hold back now. Let it all loose." He breathed to her. He pressed hismelf into her, right to the hilt, grinding into her, and feeling himself start to swell within her, knowing it was almost time. He noticed the mark on her shoulder from where he'd bit her yesterday, and leaned down to clamp his teeth on the other side of her neck, making a matching mark on her. He let otu a long, breathy groan as he came within her, long and hard enough that he barely felt anythign else on his entire body. He worked himself in her a few more times before relaxing faintly, and pressing his lips to hers gently.

Chloe’s hands left the floor at his urging. This new angle allowed his cock deeper entry inside the already invaded rectum. She gasped at first to this new found sensation before her screams resumed. His hand clamped over her mouth, and both her hands grabbed a hold of him. He still held firmly to him, but now he effectively had nearly silenced her. Something seemed to give William new purpose. His thrusts seemed more heated. She could feel it coming from him. His lust, the primal, almost savage need within him as he speared his rod inside her over and over again, nearly pulling her back to make each blow more intense. The tip of cock seemed to plow further inside her, stretching her, opening up more of her bowels to him. Chloe didn’t think she could take much more, but her body seemed to be telling a different story. Her nipples were hard, and her clit felt as if the slightest breezed would send her plummeting to another orgasm. She wanted to hold her breath in hopes that wouldn’t happen. The humiliation of cumming again for William was too much to even think about, but he had other plans. It was as if he knew. His finger slipped inside her, and Chloe slowly rested her head back on him as she gave in to it. Her hands still held his, but it wasn’t in an attempt to stop him. She groaned against his hand. The sound so very different from her screams. There was no denying what her body was feeling, and there was no way the sound could be mistaken for anything but pleasure. Chloe’s pussy coated his finger as her ass tightened around his cock. She moved her hips slightly, but again, this was not an effort to get away from him. This was to make everything she felt somehow feel even better. She released his hand, her own falling limp by her sides as he fucked her ragdoll like body. Chloe took every inch of his cock. She felt his balls touching her, knowing soon they would be drained of their load in her ass.

Don’t hold back. Let it all loose.’ She loved those words from him. Callie’s knees spread so wide they nearly touched the bed. She was as open to him as she could possibly be. It allowed her to feel him anew. Her clit quivered in time with her heartbeat. Each thrust of his body, she felt him graze her. Callie paid him no mind as he leaned down to her shoulder, but his teeth sinking in to her flesh stole some of her focus from his cock. She cried out, reveling in the pain he gave her. With his cock fucking her, it was a perfect mix. It pushed her over the limit. She came right as he did as well, knowing her pussy clamping down on him might make it a little harder for James to continue taking her. “James,” she breathed, as her arms remained stretched out. She wanted to wrap them around his body and pull him close. Another time. There would always be another time. His body slowed before his lips found hers’. “I love you so much. Thank you for taking me all those years ago baby. You made me whole.” She leaned up sealing her words with her own light kiss before resting back to the bed and smiling at the man she loved so much.

William smiled as he heard Chloe groaning, knowing that she'd found what she needed in his actions, something to latch onto that wasn't just pain and misery. He let go of her mouth, and felt her contract on him. With a grin, he finally found his finish, shooting up into her. He shuddered as it happened, the release more than he'd expected, everything he could have hoped. He held himself inside of her after he was done. He reached a hand up, and turned her face from where it rested to face him, and kissed her. It was as though he was staking a claim on her now after that moment. There would be no denying it, no way to make it seem as though anything but what she had done had gone on. She'd not only accepted it, she'd found pleasure in it.

William slid out of her carefully, making sure not to hurt her further than he had already. With a smile he carried her back ove to where she'd been, and checked the restraints on her hands. Still secure, he locked the chain back into place on the rafter, but with a little more slack this time to let her rest reasonably comfortably now.
"You're amazing Chloe." He told her, kissing her on the forehead with what seemed to be actual care. He sank to the floor not far from her, his shorts pulled back over his cock, a smile on his face. Now he just needed james to come back to get him.

James brushed his hand along Callie's cheek, and smiled at her.
"You are my prefect woman Callie. Never doubt that." He told her, disengaging from her, and undoing the cuffs so she could move about again. James stretched, taking a deep breath as he did so. Today felt like a shorts day, not wanting much more than that in the way for when he got close to another woman. He'd have to see how William was faring downstairs, and then try to bring Gabby around again. It would take patient, careful work, but he'd get her there. He got Callie more than there after all. He didn't need Gabby to want to marry him, only bring her to the idea that she should be...closer with her family than she was. he head downstairs, a lingering gaze on Callie as he left.

The door to the laundry room crqacked open, adn James slipped in. He saw WIlliam with a contented look on his face.
"Went well I assume?" He asked his son.
"Also discovered I like anal." William said calmly, standing up. James smiled, but raised his brows in surprise.
"Really? And does she?"
"She was...conflicted. But she came around in the end."
"Good lad. Come on, things to do today." James hesitated a moment before he walked over to Chloe, and lifted the glow stick. he held it in his hand a moment before he took it with him. The door shut, closing her in absolute darkness again.

"Head upstairs, start the stove, We'll need to eat." James ordered William, who moved to comply. James felt a draft, and looked up to see the window of the basement open. His eyes widened. "Gods damn it." he crossed to the couch to see the frayed remnants of the blanket. Gabby was loose. ANd what was more, she was out. It was a long run to the neaighbours, but who knew how long she'd been gone? For all he knew, she was making the call to the polcie, sending all hell to come crashign down on their heads. They could run. He knew it. They could make an escape, he was prepared for that. But he had to know, and he'd spent too much time and effort here making this a home to want to cast that aside. he was up the stairs two, three at a time, slamming the door behind him. The lock clicked automatically. "William, get you mother. We've work to do. Now." WIlliam shut the stove off and rean for the upstairs.

"Callie! James is worried about something, I think we might be in trouble." William said as he entered Callie's room.

It was a grotesque feeling to her when William came. Another day, another time, and she would have enjoyed it. She may have even been the one to instigate things with him. On the cold, unfeeling, unwavering floor of a basement, while the cuffs still hugged her wrists, and the sound of the chain moving slightly as her body jeered forward with his thrusts, there wasn’t anything her mind found pleasurable. Losing herself in her own pleasure was her only escape. Otherwise, she would have been forced to look at, to feel, the entire reality lay out before her. She had been held against her will and raped, not only once but twice, by two different men. To admit that her body was feeling pleasure from it was the last straw. Her fragile mind couldn’t handle it. So Chloe retreated to the pleasure. It was a far less hostile, chilling, lonely environment. Pleasure, like alcohol or drugs, can make everything feel better. It was an intoxicating feeling for her, and Chloe latched on to every ounce of pleasure she could. Soon enough it would recede, and reality would come crashing upon her like the waves going out with the tide. She would be left alone on the shore with her thoughts and stark, sobering truths about what had happened to her. That time wasn’t just yet though, and so she pushed her disgust to the back of her mind as she feel his cock pulsating as he emptied his seed deep within her ass.

She felt his cock slide from her, and Chloe groaned. He had given her a sound fucking, and her ass was certainly feeling it. The pain was short lived as his cock left her body. She still felt opened, gaping even, despite the void his cock left her with. Chloe knew she couldn’t sit on her ass. Not yet. “No,” she softly mumbled to him as he attached her chain back to the ceiling. The fact that she was able to lie across the floor now didn’t even occur to her. His words, his gestured seemed hollow amid his current actions. Rape and keeping her bound were not the ways you treated someone whom you thought of as amazing. You certainly don’t go around kissing them. She turned her head away from him. Chloe had nothing to say to him, not that she could really form well thought out sentences for an intelligent conversation. Besides, she had tried talking to him before. That didn’t turn out so well. She could hear him sitting down. So Chloe resolved herself to trying to get some rest now that she was afforded that much comfort.

She watched him as he worked her cuffs free. His words were so sweet. The way James could be one way and then flip to another side was mind boggling to her. He had it down to a fine art form, much like how he eats pussy. Her eyes never left him. Callie knew that most couples grew so accustomed to one another. Being with each other from day to day could get boring, and they fell into a rut. James was reawakened because of the new events transpiring. The family was going to be close, and she had her husband back. She had the man she fell in love with. He was the one who taught her how good love and sex could be. Callie could have learned from anyone else, and by now they would probably be married and in marriage counseling. That would never happen with James. She still loved as much, if not more, now, and though they had just fucked, she could have taken him again. She smiled as he made his way to the door, and as soon as he was out of sight, she felt an emptiness gnawing away at her. “I love you James,” she said, to no one at all, for no other reason than to speak the words and hear them.

Chloe heard the door open as she had not found sleep just yet. She kept her eyes closed nonetheless, and listened to their conversation. Footsteps came closer to her, and Chloe could feel her heart pounding. The stopped, and there was nothing. No words, no touching, just silence. She breathed long breaths, trying to remain still. The footsteps backed away, and the door closed. She opened her eyes to nothing but darkness. It was a black void that began to consume her immediately, and Chloe wept. ‘Not again,’ she thought. ‘Not again. How long this time? How long until they come for me? I won’t tell. I won’t tell,’ her broken mind began to chant.

Gabby heard her father’s words and slowly lifted her lowered head to gaze forward in the security of the cabinet. He had seen the window, and he was putting two and two together just like she wanted him to. She turned her head as she heard his hurried steps up the stairs. After the door slammed shut, she carefully and quietly opened the door to the cabinet just a bit. The rush of air was refreshing and welcomed against her sweat covered skin. The temperature inside the cabinet was sweltering. She could hear him talking to William in the kitchen. He seemed worried. Gabby felt even more secure her plan was working. She waited, her hand on the door, ready to close it at a moment’s notice the second the door at the top of the stairs opened again. She had to keep it opened for now though so that she could hear the events from upstairs better. She turned her attention towards the utility room as she heard the soft whimpers of Chloe. ‘Chloe! She’s still here? They….kept her? What have they done to her? I’ve got to get out of here, or that will be me.’ She turned her gaze back up towards the ceiling and waited to see what happened next.

She slid from the bed and made her way to the closet. For a moment, she thought about taking a shower but decided against it. Callie wanted to feel the remanents of their sex on her skin for a little while longer. Grabbing her clothes, she paused looking into the mirror. ‘Perhaps a shower should be in order. What if I want William to eat my pussy later? I don’t want him to have to taste his own father. No. That’s wrong.’ She was about to head into the bathroom for a shower when William came in flustered. “Baby,” she began. “Calm down. You and I have done nothing wrong. So logically we’re not in trouble. Alright? So just relax. There’s no need to panic until we know what’s going on. Take a deep breath baby, and follow me. Let’s go see what’s going on.” Callie patted his shoulders trying to calm him down. She didn’t want her son upset or worried. Truth be told, she was fighting back her own anxiety. James wasn’t the sort of man to worry about much. So if he was concerned, if he gave William the impression something was wrong, then it had to be bad.

She padded down the stairs quickly but quietly, not concerned in the slightest she was naked. There were no secrets in this their home anymore. “Baby what’s going on?” She took one look at his face and knew her own fears were warranted. Callie closed the distance between them fast. “James. What’s wrong?”

William had to fight the urge to pin Callie to the wall and start on her again. He'd thought that dear would rob him of desire, but it was almost the opposite. if they were about to be brought down by Gabby, then he wanted to be enjoying himself for as long as he could. But James hadn't written things off. There was still a chance. And if he said there was, then there would be. William found a shirt, making himself presentable to the outside world, before heading back downstairs.

James spared a momne, the could spare that, couldn't he? He always could for Callie. She was still a feast for the eye. He smiled a moment as she came downstairs, but shook himself to keep focused.
"The restraints were broken, and the window is open. Gabby's on the move, and we don't know for how long. This is going to be tricky. William, good you're here." He nodded to his son as he came back down the stairs. "Your mother and I will be going to the McGeever's, you're going int he opposite direction. Go to the Luther's. Gabby came home from a party last night, adn someone had spiked her drink with something, we don't know completely yet. But shes out of her mind on it, seeing things, convinced of things that didn't happen. We were advised by Doctor Conners to keep her here and under control for a few days to see what she might do. Got it?"
"Yeah. How do I...?" William started, knowing that the question should be obvious.
"Take the truck, go. Callie and I will be right behind you." He looked to his wife. "You might need some clothes love."

William was in motion heading to the garage. The door opened this time, and he got in the truck, picking the keys up on his way through. The engine roared to life, adn he rolled it out, and head down the street. The Luther's were good enough people, stayed out of the way and always offered to take care of the lawn when the family was out of town for more than a few days. His friend Gerad lived there, but William didn't rightly consider him a neighbour, they were too far away. He had the impulse of asking Gerad to join them, he'd make a fine addition to this little group, but he had to admit that they should wait until Gabby was brought around first.

James had a story already worked out. It sounded good, like a solid explanation. For anyone to hear Gabby had been out partying wouldn’t be a stretch of the imagination. She watched William leave and she headed up the stairs quickly. . There was no time to be picky about what she wore. Grabbing a pair of jean shorts and tee shirt, she slipped her feet into her shoes and raced back down the stairs. ‘Gabby is free. She could bring this all down, and she’d take us down too,’ she thought. Suddenly letting James take her the day before didn’t seem like such a good idea. She had failed to help her child, and worse, she managed to get William away from her. Callie loved the men in her life, but in her panicked frame of mind, she began to doubt, to question, everything. Gabby knew the truth, all of it. Their grand-parents would be involved if this were to get out. The whole world seemed to be closing in and falling apart so fast.

“I’ll drive. If we see her, I’ll slow down, and you get out and grab her. As soon as they two of you are back in the car, I’ll floor it. This is not up for debate. It’s logical. Logic..Is good right now. I need logic James. I need for this to not fall apart. It can’t. This is the life I love with the family I love, and Gabby can’t make all this coming crashing down! She can’t! I won’t allow it! We find her, and we get her to understand! She comes over to our side, or she never sees the light of day through anything but a window!” Callie’s trembling hand covered her mouth as she fought back her tears. “I’m sorry. I’m so sorry. Let’s just..go find her. Okay?”

Callie grabbed the keys on the way to the car, and she had it started by the time James got in. Peeling out of the garage, she kept her eyes forward focused. “We will find her. Won’t we James? Please say we will. I need to hear that.”

Gabby listened to muffled voices upstairs. She wasn’t able to make out everything they were saying. The footsteps of her mother going upstairs and William heading to the garage made her want to believe they were leaving, but Gabby was skeptical. She didn’t want to get her hopes up. Not yet. She heard the truck leaving quickly. ‘Could he be going to look for me?’ She kept her eyes on the ceiling. Her mother came back downstairs, and Gabby could hear her speaking. As she raise her voice, her words became clearer. Gabby covered her mouth at her own mother’s words. She knew there was no length her mother wouldn’t go to to ensure this way of life went on. ‘I have to get away. Mom. How could you? William.’ She closes her eyes. Memories of them growing up together flashed through her mind. Learning how to swim, going to school together, birthdays, late night movie nights with popcorn and bad horror flicks, sneaking drinks here and there when they were alone, even how she had cried on his shoulder when a guy at school had broken her heart. She shook her head and opened her eyes as she heard them on the move. The car came to life, and Gabby held her breath. The house fell silent. She waited. She wasn’t sure for how long. It was only until she felt it was safe to come out. Climbing from the cabinet, she remained on her hands and knees on the floor as she began to sob. It had worked. They were gone.

She stayed that way for a little while until she slowly lifted her head and looked in the direction of the utility room. “Chloe,” she whispered. Scrambling to her feet, Gabby made her way over to it and opened the door. Flipping the switch on the wall, the dark room slowly was illuminated. Chloe was a crumpled heap on the floor, her body trembling. She didn’t even look up when the light flickered on. Instead she tried to retreat within herself. “No. Please William. Not again. Don’t fuck me again. Please. I won’t tell. I won’t tell.” She kept saying the last part over and over again. “Chloe,” Gabby called out to her softly. “Gabby? Gabby! Get out of here! Run! They’re….crazy! Crazy! They….raped me! Your brother..he..he fucked me in my pussy and ass. He put his hand over my mouth. He wouldn’t..stop. He just kept..going.” Gabby backed away slowly. “He kept pounding into my ass, playing with my clit until I came. I told him he didn’t have to, but he did it anyway. It was like he was possessed. He wasn’t the same guy. He was..like..your father. Crazy! He came in me Gabby! His cum is in my body. All inside me, and he’ll come back for me. He’ll come for you too. I asked him if he wanted you. He said you weren’t ready for that. He wants you Gabby. You’re brother is gonna fucking rape you like your dad did!” Gabby turned the light off, and slammed the door closed. Both hands covered her mouth as she began to cry again. She turned for the stairs and dashed up them. “Locked! Oh no,” she screamed as her fist pounded the door. ‘The phone. I can call out in the house.’ Quickly her feet carried her back down. The phone was on the nightstand next to the couch where she and James had watched movies that night. Gabby refused to sit on it. She snatched the phone up and dialed, waiting for a voice on the other end. The Luther’s had a son. They were nice people. Maybe one of the parents would be more than willing to help her. The line clicked, and before the voice on the other end spoke, the floodgates opened, and Gabby revealed her sad encounter. “Mr. or Mrs. Luther, please! You gotta help me! My family..my..they’re crazy! My brother..he’s..I don’t know what he is,” she squeaks. “My dad..he..he..hurt me.” Softly Gabby cried into the phone. “He hurt me badly. I loved him. I trusted him, and he..did..that to me. Please. I need help. I’m alone, and I’m scared. I want..my family back. I want..things the way they were. I’m so scared. I don’t have..a family..anymore. I can’t..stay here. It hurts too much. I’m gonna run..away. I can’t..be here. I can’t breathe here. My chest hurts. He hurt me. My dad..he’s not..my dad..anymore. My brother..isn’t my brother. My mom..isn’t my mom. I’m alone. Please. Help me.” She sank down to her knees on the floor, barely holding the phone as she wept.

James didn't argue with Callie, she made a lot of sense. James hesitated before they left, pausing to hit a series of buttons on the security panel. He got a green light of confirmation, and nodded to himself. Just in case.

Once they were in the car, he spoke on a few words, but he said them with a kind fo iron clad conviction.
"We are a family Callie. And no one is going to take that from us. No matter what. No one is taking that away from us." He said to her as they tore down the road. It was a fairly short drive to the McGeever house, but they were barely halfway there whne his phone went off. he answered it instantly, wondering if William might have found something. Instead he got a burst of words from, of all people, Gabby. he pulled the phone away, looking at the number. A re-route from the house. The house. She'd gotten them away, adn was blowing the whistle as they spoke. But one aspect of the security system was to be able to re-route any outgoing calls. To his cell phone. He let her finish, let her get to her breakdown before he spoke, pitching his voice an octave lower, similar to their neighbour.

"Easy. Easy Gabby. Sit tight. We're coming to get you. We'll have the police there, we'll make this right. Just stay there and wait for us. We're coming now. We'll only be a few minutes." He told her. He turned his finger, indicating Callie should turn the car around. "We're coming. Where are you. The basement? Are you locked in. Okay, we'll come get you. We you hear us knock on the basement door, come up to it, adn we'll take you away, and somewhere safe. We're coming now." He played out how thigns had to go, and disconnected the call.

"Clever girl. She's sharper than I thought she'd be. Faked us out. But we've got her now." James had a smile on his face as he contemplated what he was goign to do to Gabby to make up for this. He had to do something, something else to make her crack. He'd move up the timetable. "Don't park in the garage, stay in the lane way." He hit send to alert William that they had it under control and to come back. he was going to want him on hand. He might have some need for him. And if he didn't, he knew Callie would. He made a good show of bursting through the door with a grunt, and pounding along the floor to let Gabby know he was there. He pounded on the door with all his might to bring her to them, and just smiled as he disengaged the lock. When the door opened, he spoke quickly as he blocked it with his foot to prevent it from closing.

"Hello Gabby. Did you miss me?"

Gabby barely heard the words. She found comfort in simply there being a voice on the other end that wasn’t from her family. It was a ray of hope, a light at the end of the tunnel. They would be out looking for her while the Luther’s came to her rescue. She didn’t hang the phone up as she slowly stood up, her eyes still on the window looking outward. It was right there, and yet it seemed so far away. ‘How is that possible,’ she narrowed her eyes in wonder. ‘I could climb right out, but being outside, being free, it seems so far away.’ She was about to take the few steps over and climb up so she could touch the glass when she remembered what the voice had told her. They were coming. She looked down at her clothes. ‘I’m dressed, but..my hair..must look like a mess.’ Gabby almost moved like a zombie over to the mirror that hung on the wall. She ran her fingers through her hair, trying to style it so that she looked presentable. ‘I don’t have..a hairbrush. This will..have to do. I hope..I don’t look..too bad.’ That was when she actually took a moment to really gaze at her reflection. Her fingertips running over her cheeks as if she couldn’t believe what she was seeing. It was her, but it wasn’t. No. The girl in the mirror looked like her, but she hadn’t been raped. No. She was who she wanted to be again but knew she never could be. Gabby became jealous and angry at the girl in the mirror. She balled up her fist and smashed the mirror. Tiny shards pierced her skin, decorating it with tiny beads of blood. Gabby didn’t feel the pain. Her pain was a different kind.

His words were comforting. It was just what she needed to calm her nerves. The phone rang, and her heart jumped into her throat. ‘William. Please be William. You found her. Please.’ The alternative was something she didn’t want to face. Callie looked at him as he gestured for her to turn around. Without a word, she turned the wheel of the car until they were heading home. “She’s at home,” she asked, shocked. “She..outsmarted us. If you had not had the calls redirected to your phone, it would all be over James. She could have done it. We have got to be more careful with her.” She didn’t pull into the garage, as per his instructions. Quietly she kept up with him as he made his way to the door and pounded for her to come up.

Gabby had walked away from the mirror and was circling the room. She hated it in here. The couch was a reminder. One she didn’t want. Grabbing one of the few bottles, she dumped the contents of it on the couch before smashing the end of it to pieces. With the jagged edge, she began to slice the couch to pieces. “I hate you! I fucking hate you! How could you do that to me? You were my FATHER! You were supposed to keep me safe! Not fuck me! Not..not…..” She dropped the bottle to the floor. “rape me.” On the wall, she took notice of family pictures. Happy times. She smiled at them at first, but that quickly changed. Picking up the remote for the television, she headed over and began to smash the glass in them. “Lies. All lies. A happy family. This is my mother who let my father who is also her brother rape me, like he did her. This is my brother who..let..it..happen..too.” She reached up and took a picture of them together from the wall. Turning she slammed it into the nearby bar. The glass flew up from the frame, and the photograph was bare to her. Her fingertips took it in hand, and she ripped it to shreds. ‘A lighter. I’ll burn it all down. I’ll burn this house of lies down.’ She began to rummage through the drawers. She knew James kept plenty of them around. “Candles. Must have candles in every room. Safety precaution kids. In case the power goes out. Lie. He wanted that..so he could..set the mood..with his sister.” Finding one, she flicked the lighter until a soft, yellow glow emenated from it. Turning towards the couch, she was going to start there. The fact that Chloe was still in the house had slipped her mind. Before she could set the couch ablaze, she heard him beating at the door. Gabby dropped the lighter and headed up the stairs. “Please! I’m down here! Help me! The door..the door is locked from the other side!” The lock clicked, and she breathed a sigh of relief. Then she heard it. Her mind closed tight like a steel door. “No. No! It can’t be! I didn’t call you! I didn’t…..” She tried to close the door, but his foot was jammed in the frame. She took her foot trying to smash his, but he had on shoes and she didn’t. She let go of the door and raced down the stairs. With lightening speed, she swooped down and grabbed the discarded bottle with the sharp edges. “Stay away. I’ll fucking do it. I swear it.” She held it out like a sword, ready to strike. “Don’t come close to me. I’ll do it.” Gabby bent her elbow and brought the bottle to her own wrist. “You’re gonna let me walk out of here, or I’ll take my last breath in this house. Your choice. Why don’t you try actually being a decent person and doing the right thing for a change, James? You've already failed at being a good parent."

James grabbed after her, but she all but melted away down the stairs, running for all she was worth. Which, as it turned out, was quite a bit. Gabby was damaged, and terribly so, but she was desperate to preserve whatever was left of herself. James stepped into the basement, looking at her as she held the bottle. Flashes of memory, a bathroom, a phone, a threat oh so like this. But he had little doubt that this was going to end very differently. He weighed his options. If he let Gabby go, she'd essentially kill them all. he had no doubt what his fate would be. What Callie's fate would be. He wouldn't let it happen. He loved his daughter, but he couldn't let her destroy them. Closing his eyes, feeling tears start to form at what was about to happen, he opened his mouth.

William pulled into the drive, the access tot eh garage blocked by the car, and got out of the truck, feeling more relieved than he could remember. It was under control apparently. He slammed the door harder than he'd thought, but it was just so...freeing to know that it was safe again. He head for the house, his steps lighter.

James opened his eyes and was about to speak when the sound of the slamming door filled the air. He saw Gabby start at the sound, turning to look at the open window. And James took the opportunity that he was handed. He moved in a fluid rush, the edger of his hand slamming into the bottle, sending ti wide from anythign vulnerable on either of them. He hit Gabby in that blind rush, carrying her the remaining distance to the wall. His hands closed on her, one on the armed wrist, adn slammed them into the wall. The impact was jarring, knocking the bottle to floor while James wrapped his other hand around her neck, chocking her.
"You've tried to do something very bad Gabby. And I think it's time you learned the folly of this." He hissed to her. He kept the pressure on her neck, waiting until he could see her start to slacken, start to lose it. he let up then, hauling her nearly limp body after him, heading for the stairs.

William saw James carrying Gabby over one shoulder.
"James! Dad! What're you-" William started but James cut him off.
"She was ready to sell us all out William. I'm working on her. Bring Chloe a sandwich, a bottle fo water. Bring Callie up to speed on the situation with her. I'll be dealing with Gabby here." James said calmly, not stopping his steps to the back door.

William moved to comply. There was nearly always a sandwich or two in the fridge for an emergency like this. He'd have to make more of them soon. It was one of his chores, mostly because he was the best at it in the house. he grabbed the bottle of water, adn head downstairs. His gaze lingered on Callie, a hungry look on her. He cracked the door to the laundry room, and moved inside.
"Chloe. Food. You should eat something." He told her as he put the food down, adn moved her hand so she could feel the sandwich. "Water too. I have to go. But I'll be back." He went back to to see Callie.

"We've, um...we've got Chloe in there." He said simply. "Dad...had her in there. I don't know why...okay, I know why, but I don't know how she got tangled up in this. I don't think she's i the best of shape right now, upstairs, but...I don't know. Dad seems to have things under control." he said simply, coming closer to Callie. He could still smell her, a faint scent that he'd come to associate to sex, and it was a heady thing to have. He smiled at her.

James put Gabby back in the restraints that he'd given her his test in. Once again he drew her shorts down to her ankles. She'd likely be getting her wind back soon, but he needed a few tools. Now that she was under control, he could risk it. It didn't take long to get what he wanted, and return.
"I was going to save some of this for a later date, but you seem to need some more...convincing Gabby. You really shouldn't keep fighting. It's only making it worse." He told her. In his hands he had a pair of egg shaped vibrators. He pushed onto into her pussy, as far up as he coudl get it, before coming around to teh back of her. "Another new experience for you." He used a little bottle fo lube to get it ready, before pushing the vibrator into her.

It was the loud sound that caught her attention. In the few seconds it took for her brain to remember than William had left as well, Gabby had made her mistake. It was too late. When she looked back, James was a blur and already on top of her. She felt his hands grab her just before the impact of the wall resonated. Her head hit last, nearly bouncing from the force. It dazed her a moment. Combined with the brute power he displayed as he slammed her wrist into the wall, she lost her grip on the bottle, and her hand opened. It shattered as it the floor. Before she could protest, or even fight back, his hand lunged for her throat. Gabby’s eyes widened. ‘He’s going to kill me!’ She frantically tried to claw his hand from her throat. It was all too familiar. Slowly she became more aware of her heart beating as the thud became louder and louder in her ears. She glanced past him to see her mother before the room started to grow dark. ‘This is..it. I was gonna..kill myself, and now..he’s..taking care of it. Mom said..she wouldn’t..allow it. Guess this is..their solution.’ She gasped for air that she couldn’t take in. Her face was red as her eyes slowly began to close. Before she went limp, Gabby’s last coherent thought was, ‘I hate.’

Callie watched him drape her over his shoulder. She knew Gabby wasn’t dead. While might have a headache, she certainly wasn’t dead. James didn’t want that, and neither did she. “Be gentle,” she whispered as he headed up the stairs. She wasn’t referring to whatever it was he was going to do to her. Callie simply wanted him to transport her body with care. She was still their daughter after all. Quickly and quietly she followed him back up the stairs to where the met William. The concern was clear in his voice, but James worked fast to put William’s fears at ease. It was what he said about Chloe that caught her attention. James disappeared with Gabby, and Callie listened to the revealing of Chloe’s presence. “Okay. You said you know why James has her down there. Tell me. Why does he have Chloe in our house? What is he doing with her William?” Callie was angry and concerned. Things were already so close to being blown. She couldn’t imagine why James would risk it further by bringing her into this. “Has your father gone mad? She could reveal us just as easily as your sister. Chloe has a family. One that will certainly notice their daughter missing. One night could be explained by her staying here. I can call them, and tell them she slept here after she and Gabby went to a party together, but after that, we have no explanation. They’ll call the police and report her missing. If I don’t call them now and lie to them, they could do it sooner. At least if I call and feed them that lie, it will buy us a little more time. James is not going to kill that child. I will not sit by and watch him do that. No, but I can’t….risk our family being exposed. I have to talk to her. Maybe I can reason with her.” She moved past William and opened the door. Her fingers moved the light switch, and the room slowly came aglow once more. “Chloe?”
“Gabby? You here again? Come sit with me and….you. What do YOU want,” she snarled at her. “It’s your fault. Your husband and son are crazy. Craaaaaaaazy, but that’s okay. That’s okay. I told them….I told them I wouldn’t tell..you see, but they kept me here..anyway. So what..do you think..I should do..when I get free? Hmmm? What does that pretty, sick mind of yours’..say I should do? Hmmmmm? Should I go to the cops? Tell them about..the sick family..that lives here? Have them tell me..I’m the crazy one? Have my FAMILY..think I’m nuts too? If they believe me..then I’d be..all over the news, and I don’t have..a single thing to wear. Nope. So what can you do? You can’t..let me go. I know..oh I know that sick bastard you’re married to..won’t let me go. Nope. I’m too big..of a risk. Yeah. He’ll kill me Callie. He’ll kill me, and then he’ll fuck your daughter. Your son will fuck your daughter, and where..oh where do you think that’s..gonna leave you? Hmmmm? You’ll be out in the cold..on the floor..just..like..me.” She took a bite of her sandwhich laughing before spitting it back in Callie’s direction. “Woof woof! You’ll be a bitch like me! Woof Woof!” Chloe burst into laughter, and Callie turned the light off and slammed the door. She was nearly trembling. ‘What if she’s right? What if Gabby replaces me? James fell in love with me when I was so young.’ She shook her head and took in the damage of the room. “Gabby was certainly..angry. Wasn’t she?” Callie began to pick up the trash, careful not to touch all the glass. “William, go and get me the broom and dustpan. All of this is..dangerous. Someone is going..to get..hurt. Run along now. Do as you’re told.”

Gabby slowly drifted back from her nearly unconscious state. She pulled on her wrists only to discover they were bound. Again. Looking around, she knew where she was. ‘Wh-What? Here? I didn’t..die? He didn’t…..’ A sense of dread and sadness overcame her as she felt her pants down around her ankles again. ‘Not again,’ she thought. ‘Not another test.’ She saw him coming closer with something in his hands. She knew what they were, and it fueled her anger for him. Gasping, she wanted to double over as he shoved the first one into her pussy. James used his finger to make sure it was deep. Really deep. As he moved behind her, there was no doubt what he was about to do. She wanted to cry, to beg him not to, but that was a game she had already played out. She knew how it would end. Once more she lunged forward against her bindings, holding her breath as the egg was pushed inside her. Taking a few deep breaths, she hated the intrusion she felt. “You will….never….convince me….to be….like all of you. I hate you, James. I hate your whore wife, and I hate your bastard son. I am not like any of you, and I never will be. I hope you all rot.” She spit on the ground, not trying to get any of it on him in the slightest. It was simply a show of her utter disgust at all of them.

The dismissal stung, irritated him. William could scarcely believe this was how it was going now. He wasn't' a child, and it was hard to see Callie as a mother figure now. They'd gone too far, done too much for that. But she had a point. And getting the broom was not so much a demanding thing as it was just something that made a lot of sense to do. Had to keep the place clean. He'd heard what Chloe had been saying. Was it possible? Would James...set aside Callie? And why? Sure, Chloe was young, and so was Gabby, but if he'd learned anything yesterday, there was certainly something to be said for experience! And Callie had that in spades. He had the broom and pan, and went down, also grabbing a small vacuum to help out. No sense in leaving her to do ti all on her own.

"Here." He handed her what she'd asked for, and moved over to plug in the vacuum, running it over the patches of floor not covered in glass. He had no doubt such would be bad to the machine. There was a simmering anger left in him at the whole thing. It had been a dream, one he hadn't realized he'd really wanted. This past hour had been showing just how fragile that dream was, and how easily it could all come crashing down. Finally he could bear the silence no more, and turned to Callie.

"Look at this. Someone is going to get hurt? Two people have! Chloe is a wreck, and Gods only knows what's happening to Gabby out there. I'm guessing that it's not going to be fun. Callie, I love you, in ways I never thought I could, but good Gods. This family is insane! Look at what we've done! And we're not going to stop. We can't. I can't. If you could, you would have walked away from this years ago. Dad, James...dad is showing me things that I'd never even thought of, and we used Chloe for that. If she was here, and she was, then she had to know what dad did. I can't see any other reason why he'd have brought her down here like this. She already knew too much. But he'd had the idea each time on how to overcome a situation. Why are you doubting him now? He's nto led us astray before. Why would he start now?" He all but demanded of her, coming closer to her with each sentance until he was standing right in front of her, near the ruin of the couch.

James heard what she had to say, and by the time she was done his hand was in motion. It cracked across Gabby's face with more than a little force.
"Say what you will about me. But if you speak ill of your mother, then you will regret it. You may think I've already done the worst you can imagine, but believe me, I have been kind compared to what I could have visited onto you. I'm going to give you a taste. Just a taste. Of what I could be doing to you." He warned her, lifting the control for the vibrators, and switched them on. The low buzzing sound filled the air, muffled through Gabby. He lifted one of the other tools he'd brought, not one he'd been sure he was going to need. but apparently he would. He swept it through the air, the leather flogger hissing in motion. he stepped behind her, and cranked the setting on the eggs up to three quarters of the power, both of them buzzing noisily inside of her.

The flogger hit her in the back, a lighter hit compared to what he could have done to her. He repeat the gesture to her front. How close they'd been to everything imploding grated at him, how close he'd come to losing everything that he'd built in his life. And it was all gabby's fault. She just didn't...get it. The flogger hissed as it hit her side, then her legs, then her back, each blow stronger that the last. he knew he was well and truly into what he was doing when her shirt start to come apart under the assault. her body was crisscrossed with small mark from the hit. The flogger was designed to not leave much in the way of marks, but still provide ample ability to abuse someone.
"Wishing for you last test yet?" He asked her coldly. He pushed the settings on the vibrators to their highest, the buzz more pervasive as he flogged Gabby, waiting for some kind of sign from her, a declaration of being sorry, of wanting the previous test, of wanting anything from him besides mercy.

Callie took the broom from him without a word and began sweeping up the glass. The sound of the glass as she piled up and the hum of the vacuum were all she heard until William spoke. She looked at him, puzzled at first. Callie didn’t know where he was going when he started. He did have a point though about Chloe. James would keep her if she knew too much. Maybe for her, sadly, it was just a case of being in the wrong place at the wrong time. “You’re right,” she told him. “Two people have already gotten hurt. Chloe may never be the same, and the same could be said for your sister. William we are in a place that I just don’t understand how we’re going to get out of. Your father….James….can be prepared for a variety of situations, but there are some variables he can’t account for. Like her parents. That’s a wild card, and one that we’re on limited time to deal with, and so he makes the choice to go out there and deal with Gabby instead of worrying about that one? Your father is thinking with his dick instead of his head! Chloe is a problem that needs to be neutralized, and keeping her chained up in the utility closet is NOT a solution. So if I am doubting your father, he’s giving me reason to. Not to mention the words of that poor girl chained up in there. What if she’s right? What if he fucks Gabby so much that he wants her tight, young pussy over mine? Then what? You can’t tell me you don’t want her William. I know you do. You want to be balls deep in your sister too. You would like for the scene that happened with me, you, and your father to happen again, but with one change. Gabby would be in my place. Don’t say I’m wrong. I can’t stand it when you children lie to me.”

Callie took a step back from him, throwing the broom down to the floor. “I can’t….Yes. This family is insane, but I have to deal with that girl in the room. Maybe I can call her family, tell them she and Gabby went to a party, and Gabby came home out of her mind on something someone had given her at the party, just like your father said, but Chloe didn’t come back with her. I can dump her in the woods somewhere. Her family will think someone at the party drugged her and raped her.” She turns for the door and grabs the doorknob. “I’ll work. It has to. I can drag her out by the chain. She won’t run away. Don’t tell your father.” She opened the door and stepped inside, turned the light on, and looked over at Chloe. “Your husband fucked me. Your son fucked me.” Chloe sang the words over and over again as she rested on her back. “Your son is right you know. Yep. I saw..James..rape Gabby..through the window. I recorded it..with my phone.” She giggled. “He found my phone..and destroyed it. You owe me a new one by the way. Then he fucked me,” she grins. “He fucks so good. So does William, but you..already know that.” Callie sighs. “Come on Chloe,” she tells her moving closer to her. “It’s time for you to go home.” Callie reaches for the ceiling, trying to loosen her chain. “Home? You’re..letting me go?”
“Yes child. I’m letting you go. Nobody will believe you anyway. So tell them. Tell them how my happily married husband raped you, and the brother for your best friend went after you as well. You’ll seem like lust crazed whore, and they won’t believe you. Come on. We’ve all seen you stare at both of them. You made it up after you had too much of a spiked drink, and two random guys fucked you in the woods. That sounds exactly like something a whore would do. Like you Chloe.”

Gabby turned quickly to look into his eyes as he spoke after he slapped her. She was too defiant not to. Gabby remained stubborn and silent as he brought the vibrators to life. Her lips quivered before she pressed them into a tight line. He kept hitting her, over and over again, striking a new patch of skin each time. At first, his lashes were painful but bearable. As his assault, his punishment, continued, that changed. They became more intense. She felt the fabric of her shirt shredding as her skin burned. Her face was red once more, and Gabby fought back her tears. She wiggled and writhed on the rope like a worm on a hook.

His words were cold. Gabby felt no love from him. She had decided he didn’t love her anyway when he raped her. Her feet left the floor as she danced for him, trying to hinder the crack of the whip. “Fuck you,” she finally screamed. “Take your test, and go fuck yourself! I hate you! I hate everything you love! I hate everyone you love! You’re a horrible man, and I hope you rot in prison with a cell mate that rapes your ass every fucking day!” She was barely able to finish her rant before breaking out into screams. These were not the screams of someone frightened by a horror movie. These were the screams of someone in agony. Her body was racked with red marks from the whip. Tremors causes her muscles to shake, and she began to sob. “Please! Stop! I’m sorry! I’m sorry! Just stop! I’ll do..anything! Please! Make it stop!”

William bristled as she continued to talk to him like he was just a child, even called him one of the children. They were far past that point now. His face was set in an annoyed line as Callie moved away, and head for the laundry room. He followed her to the room, hearing what she was saying, and it wasn't terrible reasoning. but it wasn't good reasoning either. It didn't matter if they believed Chloe, it didn't matter what kind fo reputation she had, all that it would take was her parents insisting that the police look into it. If they did, and Gabby wasn't brought around by then, it was all they would need to bury them all, just the same as if she'd gotten away.

Don't let anyone hang you out to dry William. Not even me. Not even your mother. You've got the right to protect yourself, more than just physically. It was a lesson that James had given William more than once over the years, though it never seemed to be more relevant than this one moment. He moved after Callie into the laundry room. His hand closed on her wrist, engulfing it. He had never before thought about how much Callie's authority depended on his playing along with the idea that she was in charge. She was so much lighter than he was, so much smaller. And would be completely unable to stop him. It was odd to think of that. But after fucking her, this was no longer someone he thought of as his mother. It was a lover of his, and that meant they were on a different playing field than they used to be. One where might could make right, and he had might in spades. He broke her grip, and pulled her away from Chloe.

"You are panicking. This is a knee-jerk reaction. And you know it. Letting her go right now will screw us all over just the same as Gabby getting loose, adn if you'd stop panicking and think for a minute, you'd see that." he told Callie point blank with no reference to the way things used to be. This was two adults speaking, adn he didn't want that to be lost on her. He looked at Chloe. "You're not leaving just yet Chloe. Soon I hope." he physically dragged Callie out of the room, kicking the door shut behind him. At least he'd left the light on for her.

He gave Callie a shove towards the ragged couch.
"I'm not a fucking child anymore, you helped see to that. Don't you fucking treat me like one. You waived that particular right when you started fucking me. And you might just keep in mind that if I'm not going to be talked down to like that anymore, then you might want to choose your words carefully." He advanced on her as he spoke, before his hand clamped around her neck. "I am my father's son after all."

James stopped as soon as he heard the words. He flipped the flogger around, tails hanging loosely and away from her. He paused a few moments, leaving the eggs going in her for a full minute more before he shut them off. He stepped around in front of her, looking her dead in the eye.
"You don't want something like this happening again, I can see that. So this is how it's going to go. I'm prepared to make a deal with you. You follow the terms of the deal, and so will I. Once you've met the conditions on the deal, you'll be free to leave the house. Sound like something you'll agree to then Gabby?" He asked her.

Chloe watched the scene unfold, and her hopes of going home were dashed. William was telling Callie things that would change her mind. ‘Of course! You just want me to stay here! You bastard! Bastard boy! Bastard boy! Wants me to stay here like his little whore!’ Chloe laughed wildly as he dragged her from the room. “Woof woof mommy dearest! You’re a bitch without a chain,” she yelled out just before the door slammed closed. She looked around, reveling in the light. ‘The light. The light. He left the light on. Light! Light!’ She began to rock back and forth looking up at the naked bulb. ‘Naked! Just like me!’ Pointing to it, she laughed again before lying down on the floor.

“William,” Callie yelled at him, livid. “How dare you?! I am still your mother, and you WILL show me respect in my own damn home! Am I clear?!” Her words didn’t seem to matter to him as he dragged her from the room. Once outside, she felt the remains of the couch as her body slammed into it. She quickly spun around to face him, her gaze burning and intense. She was going to wait until he finished before she unleashed on him again, but William’s hand snaked out, with the same speed James would have displayed, and captured her. Her eyes showed her shock as she grabbed at his hand. “William,” she managed to squeak out. Callie knew if he hurt her, James would be just as angry as she was right now. She tried to pry his fingers from her neck, her fingernails catching her own skin as she did. “Let..go.” She narrowed her eyes at him, and her anger flared, burning red hot through her green eyes.

“A..deal,” she asked, her words trembling. “What kind of deal?” Gabby’s body felt as though she was shaking slightly as she hung there. Her skin was still burning, stinging, from the abuse of the whip. She could see it from the corners of her eyes. It didn’t matter what the deal was. It was a way out, and sadly she knew it was her only way out. “Did you..do this to Callie too?” Again Gabby choose her words carefully. She didn’t call her mom. She didn’t see her that way anymore. It was a calculated move on her part. She wanted him to see the separation she felt from the rest of the family. “Did she..did you..make this..deal..with him..too?” Again, she didn’t speak William’s name. She couldn’t call him brother. Gabby always called him William. So her only option was to call William him. The more she thought about it, Gabby knew it wasn’t just to show James the separation or to hurt him. It was to give her further distance from them. The more she thought of them as James, Callie, and him, the less they were mom, dad, and William. To her, those people were gone. For good.

William leaned forward, putting his face close to Callie's. His face was set, determined, cold. So very much like James had been when he'd started down this road.
"Let go? Or. What?" he asked her. he didn't move from where he was. "What are you goign to do about it, hm? You act like you've got some authority over me, when really the only reason you ever had it was because I let you have it. And now...that ship has sailed. This is what you and James made me. And today James taught me about taking what I wanted from this world. And you know what? I think I found something else that I want right now." He pushed his lips into hers, and his free hand went to her waist, popping hte button loose on her shorts, working his hand under them. He had to admit the entire thing was different than what had happened with Chloe. But it was in a lot of way even more intense with Callie than it had been before. He turned her around, hand on the back of her neck, and forcibly bent Callie over the ruined couch, his fingers going under the material of her shorts, adn pulling them down her legs.

James looked at Gabby, watching her, listening to her as she picked her words. She deserved honesty, and he'd give it to her here. it wouldn't hurt anything.
"I offered a deal to her, yes. Granted I didn't quite do.." He waved a hand at her, showing the damage wrought on her by the flogger as he spoke. "...this to her leading up to it. As for William, I had nothing to do with his arrangement. I taught him a few things, but I never needed to offer him any kind of deals." his tone didn't change, just a plain spoken honest voice. It would be familiar, he'd used the tone with her a thousand thousand times in her life, usually when she was demanding an answer, adn he wanted to make sure his point was made completely without any kind of guile or deception.

"If you accept the deal, the I'll let you down, let you inside, you can run a cold bath to soothe out the hurt. If you don't, then by all the Gods and their mothers, Chloe will have a partner downstairs until things change. So here's the deal. You will give yourself, freely and willingly, to either myself. Or William. Six times. Once those times are used, then you're free to go." He explained. Honestly James didn't know what else he could do. If after that many times she hadn't come around, there were good odds she never would. And he's have to find another plan of action in the end. But that was a worst case scenario. He'd cross that bridge when he came to it.

His questions had only enraged her . He looked and sounded so much like his father. His actions were so close to how James acted that day in the game room back home, the day this all began. She felt his lips press to hers’, and for a moment, Callie melted. She loved her son, and she wanted him so. The way he popped the button from her shorts only further aroused her. When he bent her over the couch though, Callie could barely contain herself. “You’re out of this house,” she screamed. “You ungrateful bastard! Your father will throw you from here! You’re not taking Chloe right now! You’re not even taking your sister right now! You’re taking Callie, James’ wife! Think about that you little shit! He cares more for me than he EVER will you! When I tell him what you did, what do you think he’s going to do? Huh?” She struggled against him the entire time she ranted. “Don’t’ make this mistake boy. This is your last chance if you wish to remain a part of this family. There are many ways that lead out of this house. One of those is in a body bag. Remember that.” At the core of it, it was an empty threat. Callie wouldn’t kill her son, but she was beyond angry. She was seeing red, and it was his forceful nature that was pushing those buttons. She had seen William as her son, her baby, her gentle lover. Now he was showing the same signs James had when he first took her, and she certainly fought him hard enough back then. Now her fight was directed to William. This was the same fight that James had loved so much. It never crossed her mind that if James had been there, he might not have been angry with William at all. He may have in fact been aroused. Through her current state of mind though, Callie didn’t even think of that. “If you ever want to fuck me again, you will let me go right now and apologize. William it’s me. I’m the same woman you made love to last night in your bedroom, and now look at what you’re about to do. Do you really want to do this? Do you really want things to end like this?”

“So he’s just a sick freak,” she said after he finished speaking. “I don’t have a choice. Those options are..as hideous..as this whole group of people. We’re not a family anymore. I don’t want to be a part of that. How do I know you’ll even honor such a deal? You said I could leave if I did. You never said how I could leave. How do I know that’s in a body bag? Because you’re such..an honorable man, right? I should just trust you? I tried that once, and take a good, long look at where that got me.” She allowed a few more tears to fall down her face as she stared at him. “You raped me. You beat me, and now you’re threatening to keep me prisioner here. My only other option is to do something I feel is so vile, so digusting, so wrong six times. Six times. Do you know what that’s like? To be told you have to do something you can’t imagine doing six times? You want me to have sex..with..people..that use to be..my family. That’s sick. I’d rather be in the basement with Chloe if I knew you..and him..wouldn’t come for me. For all I know Callie may come for me to. The whole group of you might just use me as your little sex doll. Is that why you had me? You didn’t want a child. You just wanted someone you could use. Did you ever love me, or where you buying time until you could do this? Don’t answer. I won’t believe you. Why should I? Everything you’ve ever told me was a lie. I don’t believe you’ll let me leave here after six times, but what choice do I have? If I go into the basement with Chloe, you’ll just do it again anyway. At least with the deal, maybe you will let me go in the house, take a bath, have some freedom, and maybe, just maybe leave here eventually. Maybe. Then again, like I said, what choice do I have? So I’ll take your deal, James, and if you go back on your word, you won’t have to worry about me telling anyone. I’ll take my own life before I live in this house with you….people.”

James looked at Gabby, Taking his time to pick his words carefully.
"I've done thigns you never expected me to. But lying to you? That I've done precious little of. The only time I lied to you was on the phone. If you see this deal through, you'll leave the house out the front door, with a packed bag, and two hundred dollars in cash. So. If you're agreeing to this..." He moved around to her, pulling her shorts back up, and unhooking the cuffs, letting her down gently. "Can you stand properly? I can get you a walking aid, since I imagine my helping you in is the last thing you want right now."

It wasn't the kind of agreement that he'd wanted to get from her, but it was what it was, and he accept it for now. Gabby would need a day or so to recover before she'd be ready for much of anything, but in the meantime he had Callie and they would need to finalize what to do with Chloe. But everything in it's time.

WIlliam did hesitate as Callie pointed out something he did believe. That James would always love Callie, that much had been clear to him from a very young age just how much James was in love with her. He'd always grown up with the idea that what his parents had was a goal, an ideal to reach. That if he was very lucky, he might find someone that he could feel that close to, share that much with.

And now he knew why. They really had known one another all their lives, why shouldn't they have been so close? Gabby was never going to see it quite the same way, he knew that now. But Callie...how much of what she said was honest, and how much of it was what she was just saying? He knew she'd not kill him, he doubted she'd have the will to do it. And james had told him she liked it rough. Was this her way of making sure that he stayed rough with her? So many questions, and no answers forthcoming. To ask would break the moment, no matter what. If you see a shot, you take it. Otherwise, you end up with a regret of never knowing how it would have ended up. Another little tidbit that James had shared over the years, adn now he understood it all the more. Was that what had happened with Callie? James had seen his shot and taken it, damning the consequences if it fell short?

Callie's ass was still red from what James had done to her earlier in the day. But WIlliam pushed his shorts down, freeing his rock hard cock. Taking from Chloe had been electric. The idea fo taking from Callie was...it felt like he was riding a blt of lightning. The head of his cock brushed against ehr pussy, taking a deep breath and gripping himself to guide it in properly. He sank back into her with a groan, not letting go of her to keep her there, his hips reaching her ass as he sheathed himself in her completely. With a grunt, he started to work his hips into her, starting the process.

She listened to him speak. Of course she was already forming thoughts and questions that would soon be voiced. Her pulled her shorts up, giving her back some dignity, and Gabby felt her face burn with anger. She winced as he released the cuffs and helped her down. They were sore from her pulling against them during her ordeal. She rubbed them, one after the other. The bottoms of her feet were the only thing he had not abused. Standing in one spot wasn’t complexly unbearable. She knew as soon as the muscles in her legs tried to move, to carry her in any direction, she would feel the pain. “You’re right about that. I don’t want your help. I don’t want anything from you at all. Six times willingly with either you or him. Fine. You get all six. I won’t fuck him. I hate the idea of fucking you. I’d rather eat shit off a dirty floor than fuck you, but the way I see it, they’re both sick things to do.” She shook her head as she took one agonizing step forward. That was as far as she went. “You said you’ve only done precious little lying to me. That was a lie by itself. Everything has been a lie. I wasn’t a child born to a man and a woman who happened to meet. I was a child born to a brother and sister. I was a child born out of rape who suffered the same fate as the woman who gave birth to me. Ironic don’t you think, and the man who raped her, raped me too. I guess you just love keeping it in the family huh?”

She looked in his direction, refusing to look directly at him. “Well? Why not go ahead and get one of them out of the way? Why not have a go at me right now James? There’s a couch out here. The playhouse has walls and a floor. You can pin me against something and fuck me right here. I’m offering you number one James. Right here. Right now.” Gabby grabbed the tattered remains of her top and pulled it, with much effort, over her head. It only revealed more of the proof of the punishment he had given her. Gabby took a minute to take several deep breaths. It had taken a lot of her energy to pull her arms up over her head like that. She knew bending at the waist to take her pants off would be brutal. “Okay James. Let me get these….pants off….and you can have at.” She looped her fingers into the waist of the pants and began to slide them down her body. Her face contorted in the pain she felt. Gabby felt weak, but she would not stop. Her movements were slow and shaky. As she as fully bent over, trying to pull them the rest of the way down, she told him, “almost there.” Gabby was tough and stubborn. She would not stop, and she would not let him know how much misery she was in. She would not give him that satisfaction, and she was sure nothing would please him more than to see her suffering because of a punishment he gave her because of her own actions. That way he could remind her how much this was her fault.

William pushed into her, and Callie gasped. “You bastard! I said no! You are OUT of this house! It’s over William!” Her hands grabbed the couch. Callie’s fingernails dug into the torn up material, pulling the white stuffing from it. “James,” she screamed. “Please!” Callie lowered her gaze before closing her eyes. “You are not..my son..anymore. My son..wouldn’t do this..to me. My son..loves me.” She swung her hand back, trying to hit him, before kicking him soundly in the shin. She repeated her kick with the other foot, making contact. “Get out of me! Let me go you..James! Get off of me William, or so help me the next kick will break your leg. I’m not Chloe! We have other things to worry about! This is NOT the time!”

Chloe laughed in the utility room. She could hear Callie’s screams. “He’s raping you. He’s raping you. He’s gonna cum. He’s gonna cum. How does it feel bitch? You deserve it.” There was no laughing as she spoke the last line. “I hope he fucking tears you apart. You deserve it. All of this is your fault you cunt, and I hope your own son makes you pay. Fuck her up! Fuck her up!”

William grinned as Callie spoke,likely not the reaction she was looking for from him. he jerked his legs forward, his knees hitting the back of her legs, pinning them to the couch. It as a little mroe awkward, but he was able to adapt to the new stance. He let out a huffing breath as he Worked his hips into her. His grin remained fixed on his face as he kept going, not slowing in the least. He could faintly hear something from Chloe in the laundry room, but he put it from his mind. Now there was onyl one thing to focus on. And that was how Callie felt around him. He groaned as he savoured the sensations that came as he kept at her. It was so much like the other times they'd been together, but so very different all the same. He heard what she was saying, and actually slowed a moment before he made a connection.

"Didn't James do almost this exactly to you? Because he loved you? Why are you surprised that I might do the same?" He asked her, resuming his motion. He started to grunt in time as he pounded into her harder, the couch starting to rock with each thrust, feeling himself start to swell within her. It was just what he'd needed to make his day better.

James looked at Gabby as she struggled through the process of undressing. Get one of the times over with. Right here. Right now. It was possible. But he also knew that if he did it now, it would be counter productive to what he sought to accomplish. And also, she'd likely be unconscious before he was done. He was not famed for being overly gentle in most of his sexual actions. And Gabby...needed a day or two, and that cold bath to soothe out the results of his...disciplinary actions. His hand touched her arm, stopping her from finishing.
"You're not ready for this. Not now. You need some time to rest before you dive into this." He told her. The sound of Callie's voice all but screaming came to him from the house, adn his head whipped around. "And it seems I'm needed elsewhere at the moment." He paused outside fo the playhouse, and lifted one of the brooms that were used to sweep the deck off. A moment later he had the stick free, and leaned it on the inside of the door. "To help you walk." He set off at a run to the house.

He found William pinning Callie to the couch, taking from her, adn Callie losing her mind it seemed, just not in the way he expected.
"What is going on in here?" He demanded quietly. William froze, mid-thrust, his cock still buried in Callie.

Callie felt trapped as she was pinned against the couch. “Yes he did,” she screamed out to him, “but he wasn’t my son! I didn’t give birth to him!” Callie squirmed, never ceasing her efforts to fight back against him. Even as his cock continued to take her and she felt her pussy nearly dripping wet, Callie would not relax. “You’re my son. You’re suppose to obey me. James was my brother. He was my brother, and he…..” Her thoughts flashed back to the pool table that day. She went through the sequence of each time they were together after that. Callie remembered how more and more her body gave in to him. James had taken her, and she had loved it. Then the memory of Carl and James came to her. She didn’t want it that day. James had helped this man fuck her. He had held her so that Carl could shove his cock inside her. The emotions, the memories, were bittersweet. She loved the forceful side to James, and here was his son showing the exact same energy as her husband did. James had taught him to take what he wanted. Just like he did. So the past she had been subjected to was coming back to her once more. This time it was not her brother who held her down taking her. It was her own son.

“You are..you’re father’s son,” she told him, lowering her head as much as she could. “You fill me up..like him too, but you..are my son..William. Stop! No! Don’t! I…..” Callie couldn’t make up her mind. She was confused. Part of her screamed how much she hated what her son was doing. She no longer had the control, the authority, of being his parent anymore. The other side of her was telling her to give in, to let him have her, let him fuck her until he came deep inside her body. She was afraid of losing them both to the slut in the utility room and to her own daughter. Callie knew she couldn’t stand that. “Don’t stop baby,” she told him. “Fuck my pussy. Come on William. Give it to me.” Callie hated herself on some levels, but she couldn’t stop it. Her instincts to keep and protect what she had were conflicting. In order to keep what she wanted, she had to trust them, and she wasn’t sure James was making the best moves to protect their family. Callie was a sexual being though, and her son’s cock was something she wanted greatly.

She flinched. It wasn’t just from the surprise of him touching her. It hurt, and Gabby was sure he was going to follow through. ‘What do you care if I’m ready or not?’ It was a question she never got to voice. He moved, returning only long enough to deposit the stick. She moved towards the stick slowly, grasping it firmly when she got to it. ‘Funny. I’m alone. I could try to get away, but he knows I can’t. To make it better, he gave me a weapon.’ Bit by bit she began to move with the aid of the stick out to the pool area. The house seemed a million miles away. It might as well have been. It seemed different to her. It wasn’t home anymore. She felt like she was at a stranger’s house. Gabby knew the layout, the colors, every room like the back of her hand, but it was just an empty house. Silently she stood there staring at it for a while. The water beneath her feet felt good. The cool puddle she was standing in was refreshing. Gabby turned her head towards the pool. It wasn’t exactly a bath, but it was cool. The stick struck the cement radiating a thud followed by the sound of her feet shuffling along. It became a rhythm, a pattern, that was slowly leading her to the entrance of the pool. She dropped the stick and grabbed the handrail leading into the water. The first step drew a groan from her. Gabby closed her eyes tight, on the verge of tears from the agony of her sore muscles. She knew the next step would bring relief to her calves. It wouldn’t do anything for her thighs, but she had to take this next step. Taking a few deep breaths, she tried to prepare herself before finally stepping down. Gabby cried out in pain, her fingers pressing into the railing with such force they were turning white. ‘One more step.’ She knew this next step would bring much needed relief to her thighs. Her breaths were now quick and sharp, and a few tears strayed down her face. She didn’t wait this time. No. Gabby wanted to feel some relief now. Her feet moved from the step, and the cool water rushed up over her thighs. Gabby sighed. It was relief. Sweet, soothing relief. It was easier to take the last step into the water. Once she had, the water came to her waist. Gabby wanted to feel the water against her skin. Removing her pants was easier now. She let the float in the water as she used the railing to sit down on the steps. Leaning her forehead against it, she took in how cold the metal was. It had taken so much effort to get into the water. She hated how helpless she felt. Nothing felt right. This place, her body, those people inside, none of it felt normal or like it had before. She was disgusted and angry. ‘You bastard. You’ve taken everything from me. I hav e no home or family. There’s no way out unless,” she shook her head, hating the thought, before covering her face up and crying softly. Her arms ached, and she knew they needed the cool water just as much as her legs did. Using her hands on the step, she slipped down until the water was at her neck. Through the rippling water, she could see her whipped body. She began to shake as her tears grew stronger. Gabby leaned her head back and stared up at the sky.

Callie looked up as James came in. "Your son is raping me. Like father like son. Why don't you go to the whore in the utility room or Gabby or that matter?"

James cocked his head at the tableau before him. William was raping Callie? Not from he was seeing right now, but it was certainly possible. And William ahd been just shown that it was fine to take what he wanted. And he had apparently wanted Callie. Badly enough to force the issue. There had to be more to it than that, there had to be more context involved, but unitl he knew, he ahd to just go off of what he had in front of him. And that was Callie seeming to greatly enjoy what was happening now. He had taken a few steps closer to Callie, intending to join them however he could, but then she directed him towards the laundry room, towards Chloe. James cocked his head. Was she growing to prefer William over him? Was this something to be concerned about? Hard to say. But right now, with an instruction like that, who was he to disagree. He shrugged at her.

"Well, if you insist I take my cock elsewhere, then so be it Callie." James told her, and made his way back towards the door to Chloe. "Carry on boy. Just get ahold of her hair, she likes the aggression." He told William as he assed. he went into the laundry room, surprised to find the light on.

William only grinned, reaching forward to get a fistful of Callie's hair and pulling it back towards him, forcing her head to tilt back. he resumed his pounding into her, putting more force into it now that he knew that nothing was going to stop him, he had a free hand as it were. He didn't have long left in him, he knew that, Callie always had that effect on him. he gave a long, groaning sigh as he felt himself reach his peak, shooting up inside of her over and over, grinding his hips into her as he did it. He let out a breath before finally backing out of her.
"You are the very best." He said idly, feeling a lot more content about the day now.

"Well well Chloe, someone has been nice to you. Left the light on for you even." James said with a smirk as he came towards her. He pushed his shorts far enough down to free his cock, already hard from watching what had been done to Callie. "Why don't you come over here and start me off?" he told her, stopping a few feet away from her. Easily within reach for her, but enough she would have to move to reach him.

He came, and she couldn’t wait for him to pull out of her. Conflicting emotions had given way to anger. She had told him to go to Chloe, but Callie never thought he actually would. With a scene like that playing out, he walked right past her for her? William’s efforts, from start to the finish he gave her with a fistful of her hair, had enraged her. Then again, perhaps it was hurt she was masking with her anger.

He pulled from her, and she leaned against the couch more, taking a few deep breaths, before she turnes to face him. William seemed like a content man. She flashed a smile. It was totally fake. Callie took a few steps towards him, swaying her body as she did. “You took it from that whore in there. Didn’t you? Do I look like a whore to you? Do I William?” Her tone was firm, but she was not yelling at him. Swiftly, without warning, she slapped him hard across the face. “If you ever do that to me again, I’ll cut your dick off and shove it down your throat. Do you understand me? I know what I like, and if I tell you to back off, then you better fucking back off. You are your father’s son. You are not your father. That’s where the line is. You don’t take me like that unless he is with us.” Callie wasn’t even thinking about how much she had been enjoying things when James came in. Her anger, her hurt were burning too bright. “I am not Chloe. Chloe,” she said looking in the direction she was. “He’s in there more concerned about fucking her, when he should be protecting this family. Can you protect us William? Do you have a plan? Show me you are the man your father is, and tell me what we can do to keep this family safe.” She put her hands on her hips and waited.

Chloe laughed after he spoke. “Me? Come over there? It’s more comfortable over here. I’ve moved some towels around. I’ve made it more home like over here. Oh no. Coming over there will never do. No. It just won’t do. Please. Come over here. Pull up a towel. Drink some laundry soap. No please. I insist,” she giggled. “So James, James, James. What brings you to my humble little hell? Hmmmmm? Worried about your son raping your wife? You know you like my pussy better. Then there’s Gabby. You don’t need Callie’s worn out, dried up, old pussy. No. No. No. No. You’ve got two young girls now. You like how tight we are. Don’t you James? It’s okay. Admit it.Gabby was such a sweet girl. She trusted her daddy,” she mocked. “Daddy’s..little..girl. I’ll be your little girl James. I can call you daddy. Come on over daddy. Roll around in the dryer sheets with me.” Agains she erupted in laughter.

The slap was not what he expected, though he had every hunch that something was coming his way. Callie had never hit him before, btu in this case, he had to admit that there was a certain justice in it. But he had to admit that there was some sense in what she was talking about. If James was in with Chloe, then... he nodded.
"If he's in there, then has it occurred to you that he might have actually already fixed the problem?" He challenged. But then he drew hismelf up, taking her words to heart, and nodding. "All right. Fine. I'm going to go settle the Chloe problem out right now." He turned on a heel, and pulled his shorts up, walking for the stairs. He was up them in a few more moments, and then up the stairs again.

A little digging around and he found a credible excuse. He wasn't good friends with Chloe, but he was known to her parents, after all, he was her best friends brother! He'd driven her home more than a few times. He lifted a binder, one that look very much like one of Chloe's Returning it to her place would give him the opportunity to see if there was even any concern over her disappearance. Okay, even he would admit it was a thin reasoning, but he didn't need it to be a good one.

He got back in the truck, glad it was outside, adn he didn't have to maneuver around anything, and back out. He hit the gas a little harder than expected, the tires giving a screech as he lit out. Work to do.

James felt his lip twisting in a sneer at Chloe. It was painfully obvious she wanted to try and divide them, maybe to her own advantage, or maybe just out of sheer poisonous spite. But that wasn't going to be how thigns went. Not for James. He leaned forward, his hand fallin in her hair, adn jerking her forward.
"You're not my little girl. Never will be. If you'd like to see what happens when you use up my indulgence Chloe, then by all means, keep prodding me. Believe me, it can get worse than you've had. If this is hell, you've barely scratched the surface of what I can do to you. Be co-operative though, and you'll see what I can do for you. And that is a different story all together now." He told her, dragging her to be at his feet.

Callie was alone. She had to admit it felt strange, but there was a certain calming about it. Things had happened so fast, so explosive, that for the first time, she actually stood there and took stock along with a deep breath. William seemed happier, and he was certainly more in control of his own life. James was his old self. A smile played on her lips at the thought. Chloe was a problem that would need to be dealt with. Even if James was more interested in sex, at least William was taking the lead. He was stepping up, being a man, and handling this. She was actually proud of him. Gabby, sweet, feisty Gabby was another story. It occurred to her that she had no idea what had happened with her. Looking up the stairs, she remembered James had headed towards the backyard with her. ‘The playhouse,’ she thought. She headed up the stairs, not in a rush. Callie had to know what had happened to her daughter. She slid the glass patio door opened and stepped outside. Once she was by the pool, she slowed, still looking at the playhouse. The doors were open, but she didn’t see Gabby. ‘She’s gone. She ran again!’ In just a few seconds, Callie became very worried. Turning to head back into the house, she spotted Gabby out of the corner of her eye. At first, she stood there looking at her. It appeared she was just sitting in the pool, soaking in the water. Starting towards her, she spotted her pants in the water, and she noticed she had no shirt on. “Gabby,” she began with a slight smile on her lips. “What are you doing?”

Callie came to a stop just at the steps. She didn’t want to get in the water. Her eyes swept over Gabby’s body, and the marks made her smile fade. “Gabby? D-Did your father do this?” She shook her head no. “Then what happened? Tell me.” Gabby didn’t look at her. She didn’t want to. The woman looked and sounded like her mother, but there was such a disconnection there. Gabby didn’t want to know her, talk to her, or spend time with her. Her being there reminded her of James and his abuse. Callie was about to head back towards the house when Gabby spoke. “He made a deal with me.” She knew he had made one with her, and she was hoping the words would grab Callie’s attention. They did. “What?”
“He made a deal with me. Six times of sex with him or William, and I get to go.” Callie couldn’t stop staring at her. “Six times, and then you can leave.” Her anger, her rage began to grow. She glared back at the house. “He beat me until I apologized. Told me it could get worse. Then he offered the deal.” The flames were fanned. “He did this to you, and then he made THAT deal with you? Now he’s in there…..” Callie shook her head as she quickly left Gabby. She felt sorry for her daughter, but the other emotions burning up within her were far too strong to ignore. Down the stairs she raced this time. Reaching the door, she threw it open and marched in. “You bastard,” she yelled, slapping him hard. “How dare you?! How could you do that to her?! Do you feel like more of a man because you beat your daughter that bad? You want her so fucking bad; let her sleep in your damn bed! Your son is out taking care of the problem YOU should be handling. At least you did one thing right. You taught him how to be a man, and now he’s more of a man than you are.” She turned her attention to Chloe. “Get back over there against the wall! This is my man, and you’ll swing from this ceiling with that chain around your neck before you can have him.”

She yelped at his grip, but her laughter wasn’t too far behind. “Keep prodding. Cattle prod. Moo! Moo baby! First I was a dog. Now I’m a cow. Moo baby! Moo!” She couldn’t hold a thought for a longer than two seconds. Her scrambled mind was all over the place. “Too bright in here,” she yelled. “Turn off the light. Yeah. Turn off the light. Make it dark again daddy. Please. I like the dark now. You made sure of that.” She leaned down kissing his feet. “I’ll be a good girl. I promise. Just don’t be mean to me. I’ll be a good girl.” Chloe rocked back and forth on her knees as she sat on the floor. “You took me. William took me. You gonna take me again. Nothing but a fucktoy. Never going home. Gonna die in here. Right? You’re gonna kill me. Aren’t you?” It was the first semi normal thing Chloe had managed to say to anyone. Even as she looked up, for the first time her expression seemed normal. “I’m sorry James. I said I won’t tell. I won’t tell. I promise. Just let me go. Please. Before they get worried about me. Let me go. I won’t tell. If I do, you can come back for me. I know you will.” She grabbed his leg, holding him, pleading with him as the door to the room burst open, and an angry Callie stepped inside.

She listened, a grin on her lips, as Callie laid into him, but when her wrath turned to her, Chloe scurried into the corner. Callie gave him a disgusted look. “Get your priorities straight James. The family comes before this trash over here, and you’ve got a mess to clean up with her. So now is not the time to be putting your dick in any of her holes. Got it? William gets it. He’s gone to do something. I don’t know what exactly. I could go ask Gabby what he might be doing, but she’s….did you even look at her? Did you see what you did to her? She’s covered in marks you gave her,” she hissed at him, shoving him. “Don’t you ever, EVER fucking hurt my daughter like that again. There has to be another way to punish her, and you’re so damn smart you better figure one out. Because I’m warning you James, if you ever hurt her like that again, I’ll turn your fucking ass in for raping me years ago. I’ll say you kidnapped and forced this life on me. That’s how serious I am.” She turned to leave the room, turning the light out on both of them.

Back
Top Bottom