Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Keeping it in the Family, the next Generation (Alvis&Andnich)

His words were sickening to her. She knew he was right. Her mother already knew what he was doing, and she did nothing to try and stop him. She was condoning his actions. Even though it was rape, her own mother was sitting back and letting it happen. What made it even worse was the fact that she had already sex with her own son. Her son that she conceived with her brother! Her mother and father were brother and sister who had brought two children into the world together, and now he was having sex….raping….his own daughter. The thoughts kept coming, piling up in her mind, as he worked her clit. Through clenched teeth, she hissed, trying to adjust her body so that he wasn’t touching her just right to edge her along to her climax. In the end, the combination of his cock stretching her open and his fingers rubbing her clit forced her body to give in. She leaned over into the couch, her back arching, pressing her breasts downward, as she came. She could feel his cock sliding inside her easier and deeper now. She groaned, hating the way it felt. He felt bigger, harder, if that was even possible. Her groans turned into screams once more as he picked up his pace slightly. As he asked if she was ready for him, she could feel the bile in her throat. She was sure she would be sick.

When he pulled out, her sobs grew louder. She was sore and in pain. His seed was warm, and she felt every drop as he painted her skin. His words about bringing her around made her cough and gag. It was a nauseating thought When he moved, she had no idea where he was going. A bit of fear rose up in her. There was no silencing her sobs. She heard his footsteps carry up the stairs. ‘Is he leaving me? Like this? He’ll have to come back to me. No! I don’t want him to come back to me!’ She held her breath as he opened the door and listened.

Chloe looked up at him and shrugged. “Hi….Mr…..Gabby’s….dad. Is she….busy? I mean if she’s….tied up….BUSY….I can come back….later.” She swallowed hard as her gaze fell to his cock. “I can see….you’re….I don’t know….what you are. I can….go.” She was nearly shaking. “I didn’t see anything,” she blurted out. “Okay I did, but I won’t tell. Please. Just let me….go. If you don’t, I’ve got you….doing what you did….on my phone. I’ll show it to somebody.”

Gabby raised her head, hearing Chloe’s voice. “Help me Chloe! Get help! He raped me!” Her tears streamed down her face once more as she called out with all she had. Chloe looked towards the sound of her voice before meeting his gaze once more. “You raped her,” she whispered. “She’s your daughter, and you raped her. Why? You’ve got a wife. A man that looks like you doesn’t have to rape a girl. Girls probably throw themselves at you all the time. Why rape your own kid?” Chloe was still nervous, but there was something about hearing Gabby call, pleading with her like that, that began to soothe her in some way. “If you touch me, I’ll show what I have on my phone. So keep your….,” she looked down at his cock, her eyes remaining there for a moment before she lifted her gaze. “Distance. Why did you tell me to come inside? What do you want? Do you want my phone? You’re not getting it.”

“Well, baby, we have all the time in the world to make up for lost time.” She leaned against, loving the feel of his warm mouth on her neck. She grinned. “Dare I say you’re addicted to this William? If you are, you may need massive doses of me to cure this….affliction. I have exactly what you need baby. You no longer need to try to impress those little girls at your school. You have a woman who loves you, adores you, and is willing to fulfill any sexual fantasy you have. Anything baby. You name it. Whatever your darkest, deepest desires are, I will make them come true. All of them.” Callie snuggled her body to his. “We fit together perfect. Your father once said that to me. The day he took me and made me his. It has been true all these years. It still is, and now you and I fit together perfectly as well.” She hesitated to bring up Gabby, but at this point, she felt like she was already on his mind. “Don’t worry about your sister. I reacted exactly the same way, and look at us now. If anybody can make her understand, your father can. Then, once she’s in agreement with us, we can all be one happy family. Don’t you want that William? You could even enjoy your sister the way your father enjoys his.”

James smiled as he listened to Chloe speak. She was stammering, confused, and he exactly where to go with that.
"You're not asking the right questions girl." He told her. As he spoke, he gegan to gradually lower his voice. He made a slow advance as he did, the change in volume actually letting him close with her, not setting her off as much as a quick step to her. "The better question that you should be asking...isn't why did I invite you in...but why did you agree to it?" He had a smirk on his face, an air of almost triumph about him. "You came in here for a reason. You came in here...wanting something. You saw what was happening, and you were curious. You wanted something. Didn't you?" He was all but whispering, close to her, close enough to touch if he wanted to. But he wasn't going to make the final move in this. To do so might spook her, scare her away. This close to being caught...it was intoxicating in a way. It made everything matter just a little more, everything feel more intense.

"Come on Chloe. Everyone knows about you and older men. You think I haven't noticed you stealing glances at me all the time when you're over? That I don't see how you'd always be watching me when I was in the pool? That you can't stop stealing glances at me..." He tightened his cock, making it bob. "...right now. Here's your chance to have it. No strings, no restraints, no regrets." He hissed out, sliding just a little closer to her. He could grab her, drag her downstairs and make her join Gabby. And he wanted to. But he had to see how she reacted. A willing participant in the game would be welcome right now, and having one of Gabby's friends involved would be all the sweeter to break down her resistances. "So what's it going to be Chloe?"

William smiled as Callie kept speaking.
"Yeah. My thoughts exactly. I don't think any of the girls from school could be...hell, could even compare to this." He ran a hand along her side as he spoke. He broke into a smirk. "Massive doses, eh? Would I be at risk of...overdosing on it?" He asked her. He had to admit that he hadn't been thinking overmuch about Gabby lately, there had been too much in front of him to focus on. "I...I want us to be a family. I want us to be happy with each other. And if you say that dad can bring her around, then...yeah, I want her to be a part of it. I want us all to be a part of it."

“No Strings? No restraints? No regrets?” She moved her eyes from his chest, where they had been fixated, up to his piercing green eyes. Chloe was mesmerized. He was so close she could feel his warm breath. “It’s….wrong….what you did to her. I saw. Her hands are tied behind her back, and you….bent her….over the couch….and….took her.” Her words were whispered to him. She trembled slightly looking up at him. “Of course I’ve looked at you. I’m a girl, and you’re….a man. You’re a very….handsome man who is clearly very sexual, but you flaunt your body. You want me to look. You want to feel my eyes on your body. That’s why you stay at the pool when we come out there. You want to look at me in my bikini. Don’t you? You like how my breasts look barely contained in my top. You watch how the fabric hugs my ass. I can only imagine what you think when you look at my pussy. You want to reach under the material and touch me. You want that right now. Don’t you? I can see your cock, hard, jutting from your body. You just fucked your daughter.” Chloe moves her gaze down to his erect length. “I’ll bet you would love to feel my mouth on your cock. I could sink down to my knees right now and taste you and Gabby. Would you like that James?” She called him by his first name on purpose. Chloe wasn’t looking at him as just Gabby’s dad. He was a man, and she wanted to let him know that she thought of him as such. She didn’t give him a chance to answer before continuing. “I don’t just like older men James. They have to possess something that I want, that I desire. Do you think you do?” She was almost coy with a sly smile on her lips. Her eyes remained boldly on his cock as she shifted on her feet. There was barely any distance between them, and Chloe already knew what she wanted. She licked her lips, knowing he could see. Chloe wanted him to see. “Come on James. Show me what you want. Tell me what you want. Do you want my mouth around your shaft, my lips kissing your balls, and my tongue licking your ass? Tell me what you want. Do you want me to please you here, or would you rather take me downstairs and let me show Gabby how to really please a man?”

Gabby remained bent over the couch, her body exhausted. She hurt. It was a kind of pain she had never felt before. She couldn’t hear her father moving around or speaking. Gabby had no idea what was going on. Did he feel remorse? She hoped, but she didn’t want to be in this position when he came back. She forced her body upright and kicked away the remains of her panties that had fallen by her feet. Pulling on her wrists, she tried to get free from the bonds he had given her. The blanket was soft, but he had tied it tighter than she thought possible. Her hands began to redden, and Gabby grunted as she yanked, trying to pull her hands through the restraints.

“Well,” she began, apprehensive about talking this with him, “your father did do this to me. He took me on the pool table. It’s why it means so much to me. It’s part of our history, our past, and it reminds me of the beginning of the most wonderful time in my life. William because of that day it lead me to having you and Gabby. I wouldn’t trade that for anything. Yes your father is also,” she paused, “my brother. He and I grew up in the same house together, with the same parents. We were alone for some time while our parents were away. He made his move then. He locked me inside the house with him. James was afraid I would get out and turn him in. We made a deal that I would have sex with him willingly a certain amount of times, and he would let me go. I could tell your father was falling in love with me, and that even after the deal was over, he wouldn’t want to let me go. At the time I didn’t think it could keep going on. So I slipped out of the house when I had a chance.” She shifts, resting her chin on his chest. “Baby things got worse after that. Do you want to know the rest?”

James extended a hand, letting it touch the side of her face, cupping it. As she spoke, his grip started to tighten, hardening, showing the strength that was there. His eyes narrowed slightly, smirking at her.

"I know I have what you want. You've wanted it for a long time." He told her, his voice returning to a normal volume, James seeing that subtlety was not the strongest suit of this girl. He kept his eye on hers, letting that vivid green bore into her, showing that despite what he had just done there was a hunger for more. James had been possessed of a high drive when he was a young man, and constant exposure to Callie had only heightened it. He'd had a taste of young flesh again, and here was the chance to explore another source of it. And besides, what would Gabby do when she saw someone that might have been a saviour for her taking him down her throat, showing her that there was no one to help her.

"We're going downstairs. Don't want to wake the whoel house. And besides, Gabby might be feeling lonely by now. Can't have that now, can we?" He murmured, leading Chloe downstairs. "Gabby! Look who's here! Your good friend has come down to visit you." He had to grin at what must be going through her mind. James crossed to her, hand going to her bindings and pushing her to the floor in a sitting position. "Don't you move Gabby. Things can still get much much worse for you." He warned her before turning to Chloe. His cock bobbed again, the thought of doing this in front of Gabby was enticing all on it's own. "Now then. Where were we?" He mused.

William listened to what Callie was telling him. It was a lto to take in. Okay, so his father had raped his mother. Well, she seemed fine with it now, so maybe it wasn't his place to judge the choices they made? And that meant Gabby should be able to be brought around. Didn't it? The fact that his parents were siblings...that would have shocked him insensate not even an hour ago, but now...he'd had sex with his mother. Twice. In a lot of ways, that was even worse than what they had done...wasn't it? It had to be. And he was at peace with it. Or maybe that was just the afterglow right now, and he'd lose his mind about it later. But then, looking at Callie's glorious naked body, he was somehow doubtful of that. Especially when she had claimed she was his for the taking, whenever he wanted. It certainly changed his outlook and thoughts about what he'd be doing to fill his time.

"Well...so far...it's strange. I feel like I should be upset, or find something wrong with what's been going on, at all of this new stuff happening...but I think I'm going to want to know. The mroe I know, the easier this is going to be." He explained, his hand tracing faint lines along her side, still marvelling in the smooth feeling of her.

Her breathing hitched as his grip tightened. His smirk was unnerving, and a sinking feeling developed in the pit of her stomach. It slowly began to fade as he spoke to her. His eyes were mesmerizing. She felt drawn in.

She nodded as he spoke about Gabby, wanting to say more, but unable. Thoughts of Gabby and how he must have left her filled her mind. Her hands had been bound behind her back as he had her bent over the couch. Chloe was sure he had left her that way. Had he released her hands, Gabby would have raced up the stairs by now. She took the first step down, following him. The further down she descended, the more she began to hear Gabby. She was struggling, no doubt trying to free her hands.

Gabby was still pulling against the blanket that bound her when her dad returned announcing her friend was there. She looked over , seeing Chloe come into view. “Chloe! Help me! Please!” James slammed her down to the floor, offering his threat. Gabby drew her lips into a tight, thin line, nearly biting her tongue to keep quiet. Her disgust was laced in her gaze to her father. As he turned to face Chloe, his cock clearly erect and ready for more, her lips parted. “No,” she tells him. “Dad you can’t do this! You can’t rape my friend! She won’t tell! She…..” Chloe smiled, looking at James, as Gabby began to protest. “He’s not raping me. I want this. I want his body. I want his cock, and I’m gonna get it Gabby. I’m gonna show you how to take care of a man like your dad.” Gabby’s face froze as she realized Chloe was there of her own volition. “W-What?” Her voice was on the verge of cracking as the tears continued down her face. “You’re not here….to help me? You’re here….for him? Chloe he..he’s a..you bitch!” Chloe’s eyes widen at Gabby’s outburst. “Now. Now. Can’t have that,” she began swiftly picking up the discarded remains of Gabby’s panties and shoving them in her mouth. “If you can’t say anything nice, don’t say anything at all.” To add insult to injury, she kisses Gabby’s cheek before whispering, “I’m gonna show you how to please your dad Gabby.”

Chloe turned and started towards him again, her eyes on his rock hard shaft. “It looks so tempting, so tasty. I want it, and I’m gonna have it. You see Gabby, men like it when you’re straight forward with what you want. They want to hear the words from your mouth, telling them all the dirty, depraved things you desire. James, I’m want your cock in my mouth. I want you to fuck my throat. See? That wasn’t so..hard. No pun intended. Next, be sensual. A little gesture can go a long way.” Stopping her advances, she sinks down to her knees and begins to crawl towards him. “Men like looking at the way your body gently sway for them. They like to take in every curve, every motion. Show him your ass. Don’t be afraid. It belongs to him anyway.” Gabby cringed, looking down. Chloe came to rest at his feet, looking up to his cock, and allowing her hands to gently run up along his legs. Her lips meet his legs, kissing his thighs. “Shower his body with attention. Be as gentle, or rough, as you know he likes. Always keep his pleasure in mind, but Gabby you forgot the most important thing about dealing with men. It’s something you really need to remember especially when dealing with your dad. Always have the upper hand. He knows I’ve got him raping you on my phone, and I assure you, my phone is not on me. So one false move, James, and you will be plastered on youtube and every other social media site I can get to, not to mention anyone else being brought in, and make no mistake, I will not hesitate. Do I make myself clear?”

“Alright then,” she smiled at him. “Your dad decided to punish me after that. His friend Carl was invited in, and they made a deal. My last time of having sex with your dad was going to be that day, and it was going to be with both of them. They both pounded me, and at one point, I had Carl in my ass, and your dad was in my pussy. It was then that your dad saw that he had gone too far. He let me go then. I took his car, fled, and didn’t look back until my parents wanted to see me. I saw him then, and I announced then that I was pregnant. Your dad chased me after I left the house. We met up in the nightclub where we fucked on the dance floor. We moved it to a hotel room, and I got him to call Carl. We had an amazing night of fucking. I lied to your dad about who the father of my baby was. I tried to leave, but he stuffed me in the trunk of his car and took me to his apartment. After leaving me in a room alone, locked in, I decided to come clean. When he came back to me, I told him, and we decided to run away together. We came here, made a life for ourselves, and welcomed Gabby into the world. A few years later, you came along. You know the rest. I forgave your dad, and Gabby will too, but William, it’s going to be a bumpy road for her. She’s going to need you. Promise me baby that you will help her. Be a friend to her, listen to her, let her bash your dad and me, do whatever it takes to comfort her. Be her caring, loving brother, and in time, all of this will be behind us. Just think of the day we can have sex in the same room with no regrets, no angry feelings towards anyone, as a happy family. It’ll be so perfect,” she commented, resting her head back against his body. “I can’t wait for that day.”

James had to admit, looking at how things were going, Chloe was going to be a very interesting addition to things. Gagging Gabby was...almost excessive to him. He'd never muzzled Callie during the breaking process, on some level he'd always wanted to hear her. But then...this was not the same situation. Chloe crawling towards him, seeming to be either teaching Gabby, or just rubbing in the fact that there was no help coming to her from this quarter. Still, the points she was making were...fairly valid. He allowed himself a smile, looking at Chloe. She actually thought she ahd him cold...? Kids these days. But still, no harm in letting her think it a little while longer.
"Crystal clear Chloe. Crystal clear." He assured her. If Callie ahd been int he room, she'd have recognized the tone, the inherent tonebehind the words. James was playing for time. He had a firm sense of awareness of what kind of situation he was in. And he was looking forward to it.

William nodded again as Callie finished. It was a fair request, and she was right. Gabby was going to need someone to lean on to keep anything that resembled her old self intact. And he could do that. He could put his own desires towards her on the shelf for now. He had littl doubt that Callie would keep him more than sated and pleased. And who knew, depending on how thigns played out, Gabby might turn to him with similar outlooks on things, seeking comfrot in something softer than she was getting from James.
"Yeah. I can do that, I can be there for her." He let his mind whirl at the thought of all of them in the same room, all of them fucking like animals, just lost in the moment, sekeing whatever pleasure they coudl find in one another. He ahd to admit, it was more than a slightly appealing outlook for things. "Neither can I. It'll be perfect." He agreed, his voice a half lost murmur as he kept his mind running through the though of Callie and Gabby both in front of him, and what they could do together. He only hoped it didn't take too long to get there.

Chloe was pleased. What teen-aged girl wouldn’t be who thought they upper hand against a sexy, grown man, who was standing before her with his erect cock ready for attention? “The key to giving good head Gabby, that’s the terminology for this, it to….Fuck it. You’ll learn on your own.” She began to suckle the tip, locking eyes with his mesmerizing green orbs. Her tongue teases his slit as her lips formed a tight seal. She softly gripped his shaft, allowing her hand to glide up and down his length. Oh he was massive. Certainly larger than any of the little boys at school. Chloe hopped she could fit all of him down her throat. She was certainly going to try and enjoy doing so. She pulled away from his cock, panting. “My my. You certainly are a big boy. I can’t wait to see how much of you will fit down my tight, young throat. Don’t you wanna know? Would you love to grab my head and fuck my mouth?” She grinned and didn’t give him a chance to answer. “No touching! This is my cock,” she pulls a bit more roughly on his length. “So I taste it when I want to and how I want to.” A soft giggle before she slowly took more of him into her wet orfice.

Gabby closed her eyes and looked away as her tears continued to fall. She was physically sickened by the sight she saw. There was no help coming. Chloe was going to be on his side. Why hadn’t William come? Was he still with….their mom? How could all of this be happening? She looked back, watching Chloe take more and more of him. His cock was disappearing behind her lips, and she was loving it. It was like a train wreck. Gabby wanted to look away, but she couldn’t. The only comfort she managed to find was that it wasn’t her over there doing this with him. She struggled against her bonds, grunting, trying to pull free, attracting Chloe’s attention. “What’s the matter? You wanna come and play with me and your dad? What do you say Sir? Do you want both of us to play with you?”

Callie knew her son quite well, and from the way he spoke, she knew something was on his mind. She grinned before asking, “what is on your mind William? Something clearly has you occupied. Would you like to talk about it? I’m all ears. Well. Maybe not all ears, but you don’t seem to have any complaints with the rest of me,” she teased. “I do want to ask you something, and it’s something I plan on addressing with James as well. Do you think we should worry about Gabby telling anyone?”

James smiled as Chloe started to get to work. He cocked an eyebrow as she started to lay claim on what she was doing. He was willing to allow this right now, after all, she was showing a lot of promise in her work, but he knew that if she got too much of a bloated head about her position, he was going to have to disabuse her of that notion. But then She started to get a bit mroe serious, pulling more and mroe of him into her, adn he let out a contented sigh, a faint groan slipped from him. She was clearly not new at this, and had a lot of experience, but she was not quite used to negotiating with the size that he had. James kept his eyes down at Chloe up until he noticed that gabby had her eyes fixated on the action.

He did wait until Chloe noticed as well, making the question known.
"Are you curious then Gabby? Did you want us to come closer? Did you want to help Chloe out here?" He asked her, his face splitting into a smile as he spoke. He wasn't truly sure how she'd react. Nor was he sure he trusted her not to do soething hasty if he let her get her teeth around his cock.

"Hm? Oh, just, um...looking forward to all the possibilities for the family." WIlliam said with a smile. it was no less than the truth really. And really he didn't think that there was going to be much int he way of secrets between him and Callie anymore. There just wasn't going to be a point to it. "Do you think that sometime I might be able to...share with you and gabby, once she comes around? I think it'd be...fun." He admit to her. He thought about Gabby. "I think...we'll need to keep her close until she comes around. But I think we can get her to see the light of all this. Once she starts being able to enjoy it all."

Gabby froze, staring at the two of them. ‘Of course I don’t want to help you sick freaks. What are you thinking?’ With her own panties shoved into her mouth, she couldn’t respond. Chloe smiled as she slithered back across to her. “Oh poor baby. Of course you can help, but only if you play nice. Are you going to play nice,” she asked reaching up towards the panites. Chloe stopped, waiting for Gabby to give some kind of answer, a signal she was going to be nice. Gabby nods, biting back her rage and hatred towards both of them. She knew she had to play her cards right if she wanted out of this. One false move, and Chloe would be back over there by him with her mouth wrapped around his dick. Gabby kept her eyes on Chloe. She knew if she looked at her dad, she would lose it. All her hope was on the fact that the girl would mistake her anger for a simmering lust. After all, Chloe knew lust quite well, and it wasn’t much of a stretch to think she could see that right now. With a smile, she reached up and took the panites out of her mouth. “Good girl. Your dad will love to have these lips around his shaft.” She traced her lips with her thumb, eyeing them, wanting to kiss them, to feel them with her lips. “Oh the things I could do to you Gabby. You and I could please your dad. We will. In fact,” she began, moving around Gabby and untying her wrists. “We’re about to right now,” she finished coming around to her face once more. Gabby instantly brought her arms around in front of her body, rubbing one wrist before the other. “Now. What do you say Gabby?”

She returns her focus back to Chloe. Not once does she look at her dad. “What do I say? I’ll tell you exactly what I say.” With one swift move, she punched Chloe in the face with her right fist before making a mad dash for the stairs. Two at a time, she takes the stairs quickly, pushing open the door and slamming it shut. Gabby knows he can get to her quickly. So her mind leaps into action. She grabs a chair from the bar only a few feet away and jams in under the doorknob. On her way out, she grabs the knife from the counter he had placed there on their way down. Her heart pounding in her chest, she raced towards the glass doors leading out into the backyard. They slid open with ease, and she sprinted down by the pool. Her bare feet slapped the concrete. She had her sights set on the playhouse she and William use to play in. Once inside, she would lock the door from the inside. Sliding down a wall opposite the door, she held out the knife and waited.

“My boy,” she beamed. “I am so proud of you. Of course you can have your sister and I both at the same time. Nothing would bring me more joy in fact. I want both of us to please you. The thought of sharing you with her is very arousing. Are you trying to turn me on again? Do you want my body already?” Callie moved, bringing her face up to his. “All you have to do is ask baby, or you could simply take it.” She gave him a quick kiss, soft and gentle, before continuing. “Are you ready for a shower William?”

James only smiled a moment before he actually started paying better attention to what Chloe was doing. When she advanced on Gabby, he was sure it was a bluff, something to trick her along. There was no way she'd be so short sighted as to actually untie-

The punch that Gabby threw was a winner, exactly the way he'd taught her to when she was younger. Hard hit, follow through, transfer as much momentum into the target as possible. Chloe looked like it had rung more than a few bells from the hit to be sure. James paused a moment, and leaned over to stare down at Chloe.
"You might not be as smart about this as you think you are." He told her frankly. Without waiting for a response, he grabbed his shorts and pulled them on. He had a few errands to run around the house now. He was up the stairs in an instant, seeing that Gabby was out the back door, holed up in the out building that had been set up for Gabby and William to hang out in. Well insulated, a mini-fridge, and more than enough entertainments to keep them busy for hours on end. It was their own little hideout. Of course, unbeknownst to them, he'd fucked Callie on every piece of furniture in there, at least twice. But that was neither here nor there. His eyes tracked to the place he'd left the low quality knife that she'd had, and saw it gone. She was armed. She was likely to hole up, so he had a little time.

James grabbed his cell from the cabinet in the kitchen, adn walked outside. He had most of Gabby's friends on file in case he needed to talk to her. A quick dial had Chloe's phone ringing in the front flower bed. He lifted the phone, wondering if she'd bothered to lock it. Which she had. He popped the back off, took the battery out, and then put the back onto the phone again. One very dangerous situation resolved. As long as he had the phone, Chloe had no power. And as long as she thought it still worked, he had another piece of leverage. Still, time for the primary concern, which was the chance of Gabby bolting and getting help.

The door on the club house swung out. It was the best way that James had been able to figure out a way to secure the place. The hinges were on the outside, so if he really wanted in, he was in. But right now Gabby would be entirely too keyed up and armed to risk another attempt. So he settled for the next best thing. He grabbed the heavy pinic table that was kept near the pool, and heaved it over. It was a strain, even for him, but he got it in place, leaned up against the door, keeping it closed. Even throwing her entire weight behind it, he doubted Gabby would be able to move it. And that meant she was contained. Time to go back inside, see what was going on.

Hearing Callie give permission, encouragement even, at having Gabby and herself at once made WIlliam grin. This...this was going to be fantastic. And then she was pointing out that he ahd a willing and eagre woman right there, ready for him. And suggesting a shower. He smiled.
"I...I think I could manage that." He said, sitting up, and pulling her to her feet after him. There was the urge to skip the shower, throw her to the floor and mount her right there and then. He knew he'd not get any complaints. But...he didn't feel quite ready to indulge in just mindless animal urges quite yet. Time enough for that later. Now he wasnted to enjoy himself, but still see where thigns led. Callie had led the first time, he'd taken control for the second...the third...where was it going to lead?

She waited, with her arm extended, ready to attack the first person that dared to come through the door. Her chest heaving, her nostrils flaring, Gabby was primed for an outright assault, and she didn’t care what the outcome was for the person on the receiving end. Whether it was Chloe, her dad, or even her mom, it didn’t matter. Their blood would be spilled. ‘You fucking didn’t care about me! Why should I care about you?’ The very thought of what had happened made her body shake with anger. “Bastards. All of you. You’ll pay.” She listened, waiting, and her eyes widened as she heard the sounds coming from outside. Something was being moved. There were even faint sounds of a struggle. They sounds moved closer, and as the picinic table pushed against the door, she realized what was happening. ‘Why the hell is he doing that? The door don’t…..’ Her eyes glanced around searching for the hinges, but to her horror, they weren’t there. ‘The fucking door opens the other way! How could I forget that? He can fucking get in here anytime he wants!’ She stands from the wall, one hand covering her mouth as she begins to cry. ‘I’m trapped in here. I’m trapped in this hellhole, and he can come for me whenever he wants. No!’ She lunges forward, pushing on the doors, but she quickly sees it’s like trying to move a brick wall. Gabby had no idea what he had put there, but whatever it was, it was enough to ensure she wasn’t going anywhere. Even with her knife, she knew she wouldn’t be any match for him. ‘I’ve got to come up with a plan and fast. I don’t know how much time I’ve got before he comes for me. When he does, I need to be ready. I will be ready.’

Gabby quickly looked around, taking stock of what she had on hand. The clubhouse was stocked with simple, basic items. Of course there was food, canned drinks, as well as gaming systems and a television. She knew she couldn’t throw a television at him though. The canned drinks would work as a weapon against him inside a sack of some kind. She could inflict a lot of damage. There were board games in the closet along with different items for each of them. She came across her craft box and pulled it out. Looking back at the board games, she noticed an Etch-A-Sketch. Gabby had rolled her eyes when her parents gave her such an old toy. It had belonged to one of them or something or another. Her hands yanked it down from the shelf as the wheels in her mind began to turn. She raced towards the small sink area that her mother had insisted upon having inside. Something about wanting them to keep the playhouse clean. Gabby remembered rolling her eyes then too thinking, ‘we’re kids. We don’t clean up.’ The porclien white sink was spotless. A small bottle of dish soap, a cloth, and a steel wool pad sat the back. She smile widely as she reached for it. ‘Steel wool and alimuinum shavings. Mix them together, set them on fire, and they will burn hot enough to burn through dirt. If I can figure out a way to get them to stick to the wall, then I can burn a hole through it and get out.’ She headed back towards her craft box. ‘Elmer’s glue. No good. Organic compounds. It won’t burn.’ Her smile brightens once more as she find a bottle of clear glue. ‘This, on the other hand, will burn nicely.’ She knew she had a lighter hidden above the door frame. It had been put there during her smoking phase. She had come out there to hide it from her parents. ‘If he figures out what I’m doing, he’ll bust through the door though. That’ll be it then. I have to have some way to slow him down.’ Gabby knew she wasn’t strong enough to move anything in front of the door to hinder him. Besides the couch there wasn’t much of anything inside that was even close to being big enough to slow him down. Again her eyes swept the clubhouse. ‘Come on Gabby think. Think. You are your mother’s child. Think. Mother. Mother wanted this place to stay clean. Clean. Cleaners!’ Rushing to the cabinet underneath the sink, she pulled out the various bottles her mother had put there for them. More dish soap, drain cleaner, bleach, and insect killer. ‘That’s it!’ Another search wielded a bowl and a bucket. ‘Perfect! While I’m working with my thermite reaction on the wall, I’ll set up a booby trap for dad.’ She poured the bleach into the bowl and sat it by the door on the floor. In the bucket, she poured the drain cleaner. From the craft box, she tied some twine around the handle on the bucket to the doorknob. ‘When he opens the door, the bucket will fall and dump the cleaner into the bleach. It’ll create a poisonous chlorine gas that will attack the membranes in his eyes, throat, and nose. If he doesn’t move out of the way, it could kill him. While he’s in agony, I’ll push him out of the way and run. Either way, I’m getting out of here. I prefer to do it while he’s busy, but either way works. Sorry dad. You brought this one on yourself.’ Satisfied with her booby trap, she moves back to begin work on her thermite reaction. ‘Thank you mom for making me get good grades in chemistry. I’m so glad this is gonna come back to bite you and dad in the ass.’ She paused for a moment. ‘I wonder what grandmother and grandfather are like. They’re your parents. Dad’s too.’ Gabby shivered at the thought. ‘Maybe I should try just one more thing first. Maybe none of this is necessary.’ She put down her supplies and moved to the phone. It was a hard line, only wired to the house. She couldn’t call out to anyone but her family, and right now, she was reaching out to William. “Come on William. Pick up the phone.”

Callie let him lead. He was her son, and she trusted him. Why shouldn’t he lead here and there? “I will follow you William. Anywhere.” There was no denying the tension, the love, between them. She wondered how long he had felt this way. Could she have done this sooner? “I do want to ask you something William. You asked about me and Gabby. What do you honestly think about you and your father both enjoying me? Would you fuck my ass while your father took my pussy, or would my boy rather be the one filling my ass while his father ravages my ass?” Leaning into his, she kissed his neck, suckling gently, her tongue caressing his skin.

James nodded as he walked back inside the building. He had options right now. Chloe might be coming around in the basement, and time had taught him that leaving someone her age to her own devices was a dangerous thing. Callie had proven that years ago. But William and Callie were upstairs, and the thought of his wife had him longing for a touch, another taste. He huffed out a breath. Chloe had shown that she possessed all o the good sense of a brain damaged daredevil. Cutting Gabby loose...she was going to be a bitch to contain after this, but he was going to have to take this very carefully. And that meant maing sure he controlled the variables.

He went back downstairs. He sighed as he crouched beside Chloe, finding a tissue to press to her bloodied nose.
"Chloe, Chloe, Chloe...just what am I going to do with you, hm? You've fucked things up pretty royally now." He mused. It was going to be interesting to see how she tried to play with this, what angle she might approach. James had a smile on his face as he thought about all that she now didn't know about the situation.

William cocked his head at Callie's question. Share her with dad? It wasn't a thought that he'd even considered before this.
"I...hadn't thought about it." William admit. He shivered slightly as he felt her tongue on his skin, letting out a breath. "But...yesterday...hell, and hour or two ago, I'd have never thought we'd be like this. So...why not?" He mused. "Besides I'm sure dad has a few tricks he can show me on how to make you happy."

Chloe was just starting to stir when she heard the creaking of the stairs. “Gabby,” she mumbled, thinking the sound was her fleeing the scene. She had no idea how much time had elapsed, and it didn’t even occur in her dazed state to look for James. It wasn’t until he came into view that she realized it wasn’t Gabby she had heard. He came closer, pressing the tissue to her sore, bleeding nose. She winced, groaning at the touch. “Wh-What happened,” she asked, still out of it. Chloe had never been knocked unconscious before, and she certainly never imagined Gabby would be able to do it. Reaching up, she takes the tissue from him and begins to sit up. “What do you mean I fucked things up royally? You’re the one down here raping your daughter, or did you forget that part? You better do something about that little bitch you have for a daughter. If you don’t, I will when I see her again. She caught me off guard this time. It won’t happen again, and I won’t be gentle. Make no mistake. I’m not afraid of her, and I can certainly hold my own in a fight.” She pinches her nose and tilts her head back. “Fucking bitch. Who the hell does she think is? She hit me! I don’t care what you do to her. I’m still gonna beat her ass when I see her. Wait.” She brings her head down meeting his gaze. “Where is she? What happened?” A grin graces her lips. “You better hope she doesn’t get to somebody. I’m giving you a chance to keep me from going to the authorites. Something tells me Gabby won’t be so kind. You better get all your shit straight James,” she enphazes his name, “before it all comes down around you. Raping your daughter. Imagine that. I wonder what your neighbors would think if they knew. I wonder what every person teenager in school would say if they knew Gabby’s dad had his fat cock shoved in her pussy. Maybe we’ll find out. Depends on if she tells. Depends on if I tell too. You have to love social media. I know I do. That video of you raping your own daughter, with her hands tied behind her back with a blanket, will go viral in no time. So get your shit straight James before it hits the fan. I want to see you punish her before I beat her ass. Those are my demands. Fail, and it’s hello youtube, facebook, twitter, and any other form of social networking I can think of. Got it?”

“Thank you William,” she whispers, her warm breath spreading across his skin. “You taste so good baby. So sweet. So young.” She grins pulling away to look at him. “I remember when your dad tasted this young. Youth has it’s advantages. Your dad might be able to teach you a few tricks, but I’m certain you can remind him of how he use to be. Your father has some age on him now. You, my baby, are young and full of vitality. I intend to drain every single drop of that from you that I can and swallow it down whole only to ask for more, and my baby you will give it to me. Won’t you?” There was a hunger, a lust, to her words. Her eyes smoldering as she inched closer to his lips with every words she spoke. “You don’t need to learn from your dad. You already fuck me so good baby.” Just before her lips met his, she heard the ringing of the phone. Callie pulled back quickly with wide eyes, knowing what phone it was. “It can’t be. Nobody is out there. Are you hiding a girl in your old playhouse,” she asked moving across the room to look out the window at it. She spotted the picnic table against the door. “What the…..William there’s a picnic table in front of the playhouse door. Pick up the phone. Let’s see what’s going on,” she tells him looking over her shoulder.

“Pick up the damn phone William! Please,” Gabby tried to will him to answer. “Come on! I need help!” Gabby knew this would be her last attempt at reaching out at anyone. After this, with her booby trap in place, she would move to try and burn a hole in the wall big enough for her body to fit through. She kept her eyes on the door as she heard the ringing of the phone in her ear. “Come on William. Don’t let me down. Please. Answer the phone.”

As Chloe began to speak, James felt his good huomour begin to evaporate. She really was used to being the one that had all the power in a situation. And frankly, it had gone to her head quite severely. As amused as he was knowing exactly what how much power she had (or didn't) it was time to reestablish some ground rules with her, and in the only way he really knew how. He smiled, and shook his head, half turning away from her. His hand shot out, and wrapped around her neck, pulling her up tight.
"Ah Chloe. Chloe, Chloe, Chloe. You seem to be missing the point here! She was loose because you set her loose. That's on you. And you've been having a forced nap for a while now. Long enough for the balance of things to shift very significantly." He reached into his pocket, showing her that he had her phone in his hand. "That video you're so proud of? Consider it...taken care of." He set her phone on the floor, and then proceeded to pour out the contents of his glass, dousing the whole thing in liquid rum, something that would play merry hell with the circuits.

"And now, we come to the next problem that you seem to have. And that's a problem of respect. You should really have thought about a very important detail girl. If I was willing to do what I did to my own daughter...what exactly do you think I am going to do to you, now that you're down here and have been oh so rude the entire time?" He mused, tightening his hand. "You didn't think this through as far as you thought, did you?" He stood up, dragging Chloe to her feet with pure brute force. James was stronger than he looked, and his build suggested more than a slight amount of strength. His grin was a sickening one, it didn't show any mirth, it only showed a cold, dark promise.

William felt a surge of desire as Callie made her comment about how she planned to suck him dry. He planned on having her do exactly that, he'd make sure that it happened more than once. He was about to make a move to bring that to fruition when she moved away, moments before their lips met. He fought off his dissapointed irritation, knwoing just as well as she did that the phone ringing could only be one thing. When Callie spoke of a table against the house, he frowned. He happened to agree with his mother, though it was an effort to think of her as that anymore, and went to the phone. He lifted it easily, and spoke.
"Hello? Gabby, is that you?" He asked, not thinking that it really could be anyone else. Who else was there really? "What's going on? Talk to me."

Chloe sat there, safely thinking she was still in charge. She had no reason to believe otherwise. All of that changed the moment his hand took hold of her. She gasped, not from choking but from the shock of his actions, and her hands instantly began to attempt to pry his hand free from her throat. Her eyes darted over as he brandished her phone. Though he had clearly found her phone, she couldn’t fathom how. “No,” she squeaked as he placed her phone on the floor. “NO!” Her cry was louder as he poured his drink over it. It had taken a lot of her strength, her energy, to do so. Chloe still dug her fingers into his hand and in between his fingers trying in vain to loosen his grip.

His questions and comments were all very valid. Chloe smiled internally. She had remembered one thing he hadn’t. She took in a sharp intake of air once more as his grip tightened. At first she feared it was because of her expression. She had to ask herself, ‘was I smirking?’ He handled her with ease, like a ragdoll. Taking in the sight of him, she finally whispered out to him, “You..bastard. That was..my phone. You forget ..one key thing. I came..down here..on my own. You can’t rape..the willing. I’m willing. Don’t need..the video. Gabby has..your..DNA..on her body..now. If she gets help..they can find it. You still lose. Of course..I’m sure..you know..where..she is. Right? She’s..contained. Right?”

Hey eyes widen as he picks up. “William! Dad raped me! He..stuck his dick..in my…..”Her voice trailed as she sobbed. “I’m in the playhouse William. He put something in front of the door. He thinks I can’t get out, but I can. William you’ve gotta help me. Tell me you didn’t fuck mom. Tell me you don’t agree with this. Please. I need to know that.” She glanced over to the door looking at her trap. “William, you’ve gotta stay away from the playhouse. Okay. Just trust me. Don’t come near here. If mom or dad comes out there, then….that’s ok. Just trust me William.” On some level she already knew the answers to her questions. She hadn’t given him any time to answer, but Gabby knew. The memory of her mother standing there wearing his shirt said all she needed to know. “You did fuck her. You did. I saw her..in your shirt..William. You fucked our mom! You fucked our mom who is also our dad’s sister! Do you wanna fuck me William? Huh? Do you have thoughts about that now? Do you want me? Did mom say you could have me? Has dad told you that? Huh? Well forget it! I’ll never fuck you! You’re my brother, William, and all of this is wrong! That’s why we can’t see our grand-parents. They know it’s wrong, and they’re keeping themselves, and us, away from them. It’s why we all have the same eyes. Mom and dad weren’t just two lucky people who happened to have green eyes that met. They’re family, and I’ll be damn if you’re gonna do what dad did to me. I still see you as my brother, and I wanna keep it that way! So just stay the fuck away from me and the playhouse. You’re just as sick as they are!” She slammed the phone down aware that she hadn’t warned him about the trap. ‘If he comes out here, so be it. He can get hurt just like they can. I don’t care anymore. They don’t care about hurting me. So what do I care if they get hurt?’

Gabby moved back to where she had her supplies ready. Everything was laid out. It was time to start working on her way out. ‘I’ll get out, and I can head through the woods. There’s enough coverage there that nobody will see me. It’s only a couple of miles to the next phone I can use. I can run it easily enough.’ She glanced down at her bleeding foot. ‘I can wrap it in something. I can make the run. I have to.’ Gabby stopped, thinking about how naked she was for the first time. ‘I can’t run there like this. Clothes. Do we have any clothes here? Back up clothes? Old dress up clothes? Anything?’ She made her way over to the closet inside the playhouse once more. The clothes they had out there were several years old, and the fit her snuggly, but they covered her naked body. ‘No shoes though. It’s okay. I can make the run barefoot.’ She tore and old shirt and wrapped her foot. As she did so, memories of them drinking watching the movie played through her mind. ‘Bastard! He knew then what he was going to do to me, and I just kept spending time with him. I should have had Sophie come over. I should have went to her house. I should have gotten away from here. Anything!’ She slammed her fist against the wall. ‘Doesn’t matter now. Now I have to get out of here before he comes back. Even if he does come back,’ she looks back at her trap, ‘I’m ready for him.’ Picking up the blade, she pushes it in her pocket and begins to make her paste she will light on fire to burn a hole big enough for her body to slip through.

James had to smirk at how Chloe was speaking. True, she'd come down here of her own free will. And he did have to admit that he was only partly satisfied with how things had gone. He needed a little more. Maybe a lot more. But he knew he couldn't leave Gabby for long. She was his daughter after all, and certainly her mothers daughter. The fight wasn't out of her yet. And that meant she was likely up to something that would be dangerous and counter-productive from his point of view. But, if he was going to be productive himself, and settle things up with Gabby, he needed to keep this quicker than he might otherwise like. He turned towards the wall, dragging Chloe bodily along with him before pushing her forward. He back hit the wall hard enough to shake the drywall faintly. He smiled thinly at her, a hand moving to the front of her blouse, popping a button loose.

"And what if she isn't? When she reports how you came in here to help me, you'll be in every bit as much trouble as I will. How about it Chloe? We all go down together in one great blaze of glory. How's that sound to you?" He asked her idly as his hand played down the line of buttons, popping them open as he went. He was halfway down when his patience evaporated, and he jerked his hand farther down, ripping the remaining buttons loose and scattering them onto the floor. He pushed her higher, his hand hiking her skirt up as he went, his teeth bared in a grin that was half anticipation, and half feral snarl.

"Okay, Gabby? Gabby? Gabby, just let me-" William started before the phone went dead. He sighed and looked at the receiver. "Right. That's you all right Gabby." He said idly before hanging up the phone. He shook his head. Not a surprise that Gabby was flying off the handle. She'd had a...trying day. But Callie has asked that he be there for her. He raised a hand up to brush along Callie's hair. "So Gabby is flipping out, and hiding in the playhouse. Much as I'd love to..." He lowered his voice to a growl "...get distracted in here. I think I should go out there, try and talk to her." He said as gently as he could. It was an effort to be honest. He wanted nothing more than to push his vitality to the limit, and see how long he could keep ravaging Callie. After all, he'd just found that he was getting quite the taste for her. But he had to focus.

He slammed her into the wall, and Chloe’s wide eyes met his. “You’re cra….,” she began but halted as he started to speak. He made sense. Gabby could turn her in just as easily as she could him. She would go down just like him. His fingers worked the top button open, and she shook her head. “She wouldn’t do that to…..” Another button. “Gabby isn’t a mean pers…..” Another button. “How could…..” The shirt was ripped open, and she gasped, bringing her hands up to his shoulders. The look in his eyes, that smirk on his face, all told her what she needed to know. James was restless. His desires were not sadiated with Gabby, and he wanted more. “Like I said. You can’t rape the willing. Do you want me Mr…..James. That’s your name right? James? Would you like to fuck my tight, young pussy James? It’s here for you.” She ran her hand down his arms to his hand that had her skirt hiked up. “You’re already so close to it. I know you want it. Would you like to put your nose to it and smell it? You wanna taste it before you fuck it? You can.” Chloe wasn’t all talk. She did think James was sexy, but right now, she was acting on fear as well as arousal. This was a strategic move to try and save her ass. “Come on James. Let’s go get Gabby first. You go get her, and I’ll wait for you right here. I can make sure the room is ready for our love making. Come on baby. Do it for me,” she purred.

“I do want you to go to her William. She needs someone she can talk to, someone she can confide in. Gabby will need you for strength through this. I remember when I went through it. There was no one there for me but your father. I was terrified. I hide in our playhouse too,” she smiles. “I actually made a run for our tool shed where I grabbed the gasoline. After pouring it all over the playhouse, I was going to set it on fire to attract the attention of the neighbors. Your father put a stop to all that. He…..” She paused, sitting up. “William I was going to do something drastic. Do you think your sister would so something rash? You know her better than your father and I do. The two of talk and spend time together. I don’t even recall what’s inside that playhouse anymore. Old toy and video games I believe, but I don’t recall clearly. There’s nothing in there she could use to create a scene is there? Old sodas, junk food, clothes, games, and toys. That’s it. She has to simply want her space out there. That has to be it.”

Callie slipped from the bed and looked out his window at the playhouse. The table was still firmly wedged against the door. There was no sign of movement within. She couldn’t help but wonder what her daughter was up to out there. When James had done this to her, she knew full well what was in the shed. She waited for her prime chance to make a run for it too. If Gabby was up to something, she might be waiting for a perfect chance. That would buy them some time. If she wasn’t waiting, then that meant she was already on the move inside the playhouse. The phone would only call inside the house. So she didn’t worry about her calling anyone else. Quickly she turned to William. “She can’t wire the phone to call anyone else. Can she?"

James kept the smile on his face, listening to Chloe make her play. What she was saying made more than a small degree of sense, but sense wasn't what he wanted right now. And he knew a play when he heard one. He'd been making them most of his adult life.

"I'm not here to taste it. I'm not here to do this for you. This is for me." He half snarled at her. His hand gripped her panties, and with a hard jerk, tore them from her. He pushed her higher up the wall, moving in closer to her. His breath was deepening, getting towards a pant now. His cock was standing as tall as ever, ready to go as he positioned himself under her. "Are you ready?" He asked her, not waiting for an answer as he lower her down slowly. He felt himself make contact with her, left himself there a moment before he let her fall a little farther.

Pushing up into her was...different. It had been a very very long time since he'd had anyone but his wife, and here he was, the second young woman in a single night. It was not something he'd have anticipated, but he was more than willing to roll with it. He slowly lowered her onto him, spreading her wide around him, and he let out a groan at the hot tightness enfolding his cock. It took longer than he thought, but he finally felt his hips land on hers, making him sheathed within her completely. He left them like that a moment before drawing his hips back and plunging them back into her. Each thrust was hard, shoving her hips back into the wall. The steady pace shook the drywall, and James let himself go a little more, his pace increasing. Chloe was going to stick around, this much he was sureof. If he had to chain her here in the basement, she was staying here for a little while. But as much as he was enjoying this moment, he had the feeling back, the same kind of drive that he'd had when he had been starting with Callie. That almost animal drive to push forward. And he'd make sure his wife got the benefits of this.

William paused, thinking over what Callie was asking him. He shook his head.

"No, it's a hard line. Well, not from in there. From in here you could, just plug the line into the normal phone system. But not from where she is." He said confidently. They were safe from anything going out from her. But Callie was right. Gabby was...well, he was hesitant to say dangerous, but that was the most obvious and if he was being honest, accurate way of describing her. They were in trouble. A lot of it if she made it out. And he had little doubt that Gabby was likely up to some kind of plot to make a break for it. Raise some hell to cover her get-away. He blew out a sigh. He pulled on a proper pair of pants, and set out for the door. "Give me a little time out there. I think...I think you might set her off even worse if she sees you." He said to Callie.

Each step away from Callie seemed to lift a bit of the fog off of his mind. His breathing was a little shaky. Gabby had been ready to hurt him earlier in the day, and now...well, now she actually had a reason to want to that made sense. William had little doubt that Gabby would be at the height of dangerous to him. He went out the back door. He had no idea where James was at, and what he might be doing. But that wasn't his priority right now. Right now he had to get to Gabby.

The table was wedged in tightly, but WIlliam didn't surrender much strength to James, and he pushed it loose enough to get him to the door. "Gabby? Gabs, are you there?" He called through the door. The more he was away from Callie, the more what had happened was starting to weigh on him. The war in his mind that he thought had been settled once they'd started having sex had flared up again. What had he done? There was no going back from what had happened, he knew that, and who was to say what was right or wrong? It had felt right at the time. It probably would next time too. But now...

"Gabby, talk to me. I need you to talk to me. We're...we're both fucked up right now. Mom and dad are...Gods, what the hell. Gabs, I want to help you, I can help you if you let me. You're my sister and promised you years ago I'd be here for you if you needed me, and I'm here and I'll help and please, just let me help. I need you right now too. You might be the only sane person left in the house, and I think I can come back from this if you'll help me get there." He just blurted out the words, his hands on the door leaning on it. His forehead was pressed to the wood, pouring out everything that came to him. "Please Gabby."

His words, his tone, the feeling she got from him was all so feral. Her first thoughts were confirmed. James wasn’t just restless. He was salacious. She was startled by the brutish way he tore her panties from her body. “James,” she gasped, looking into his eyes, pleading. On one hand, she did find him attractive. The thought of fucking him wasn’t atrocious. On the other hand, she didn’t want it to be like this. It wasn’t how her teenage mind had romanticized sleeping with the older man. Still it was going to happen. There was nothing Chloe could do to stop him. James towered over her, his strength brimming as he lifted her up further along the wall. She could feel the warmth from his body as he moved, lining himself up with her. The tip of his cock touched her velvety folds as she looked into his eyes hoping to find an ounce of hesitation. It was a search that not only yielded no results, but it was one that ended as he allowed her sink down on his hard shaft.

He body touched his, flush against him, and Chloe struggled to take in a breath. James had an impressive cock, and she was feeling every inch of it now. His groan had made her wet, much to her surprise. She still gripped his shoulders. Her legs had spread, almost on instinct, as he lowered her down. She now wrapped them around him in an effort to steady herself more than anything. Chloe didn’t want her legs flailing around as he hammered into her, and she was sure he would. James was not in the mood for a slow, loving, gentle fuck. No. She was sure he wanted to nail her to the wall. The wall behind her creaked, and the impact of his thrusts was clear. He began to fuck her faster, and Chloe cried out as she gripped his shoulders harder. There was no care, no concern for whether or not his size hurt her. He had said he was doing this for himself and not her. That was clear. Chloe knew she was going to cum, as much as she didn’t want to, but James was so close to feeling her cum all over his cock. She had never been fucked by a cock of his size. Ken was well endowed, sure, but James was bigger than him. She felt her pussy stretch around him as the tip of his cock kissed her cervix. “Shit,” she finally called out to him. “Not..so..hard. I can’t…..” A soreness was already setting in where his body was meeting hers’. Chloe was sure she would have bruises, and yet James kept going. “I’m gonna cum James,” she yelled to him. “I can’t….please James! Don’t’ make me cum! Not like this! Lay me down! Make love to me! Don’t make me cum..like..this!” Chloe feared how intense her orgasm would be. Again, this was something Ken had never been able to give her. A quick fuck on his couch or bed, and Chloe would cum before he did. Usually. This was different, more intense, and it scared her.

Callie nodded as she watched her son set out to see his sister. She put a lot of faith into their bond as brother and sister. She hoped William would be able to get through to her, and that the bond they shared would make it easier for Gabby to let down her walls.

She turned hearing William’s voice e. Gabby wasn’t finished yet. “Stay there,” she called to him. “Don’t try to come in! I’m warning you! I’m telling you this for you own good William!” She had listened to everything he had said. It was why she warned him. She didn’t want him to open the door and get hurt. He was saying all the right things, the things she wanted to hear, but Gabby was afraid. She couldn’t get the image of their mother wearing his shirt out of her mind. William had looked so content there on the bed too. He was happy. He was glad he had fucked their mother. Now he was at the door professing how much he needed her help? She had reached out to him, and he had done nothing. He let their father drag her downstairs. ‘No,’ she thought shaking her head. “This is all a trick! You want me to open the door so you can take me back to dad! No way William! He raped me! Do you hear me?! He raped me! He put his dick in my pussy and took my virginity, and you watched him drag me away! I’m supposed to believe you’ve had some change of heart?! You fucked mom! You liked it! I saw the look on your face! I saw her wearing your shirt! You’re just like them William! You want me to be like you, but I won’t be! Do you hear me?! I will never, EVER be like them or you! Go away! Go back to your whore! Go back to your mom who is also your aunt! Do you realize how messed up that is William?!” She stood from her work and headed towards the door. “Go back William,” she told him, no longer yelling. “Go back to her. Leave me alone. You have no obligation to take care of me. Besides, you already failed at that.”

She was practically begging, but not like she ahd been before. James had to admit the fear in Chloe was an intoxicating thing, and that it was from someone that was completely different than Callie or even Gabby added a laer to it that had him almost screaming for more. But he had things to do. Places to be. Tasks to perform, besides the one he was engrossed in currently. His face was split in a grin that showed that he was getting exactly what he wanted from the moment. Frankly he'd have thought that he might need more, but in this moment, it was everythign that he could have asked for. He pounded up into her, grinding their hips together putting mroe pressure on her clit through the contact before finishing himself up in a few long, hard strokes. He had little confidence in Chloe's ability to think ahead, so sparing her one thing, he popped himself out of her when he came. He spattered his seed all along her stomchach and up her breasts before letting out a breath. He let go of her, letting her fall to the floor.
"Not bad." He said idly without any real inflection. He looked down at her with his head cocked to the side, examining the young girl below him. "But you're going to be a problem, aren't you? You're going to try and make trouble for me, aren't you?" He reached his hand back out to get a grip on her neck, his palm to the back of her neck.

James half dragged Chloe across the floor before opening a door that led to the laundry room. He turned the lights on, showing the cement floor and largely unfinished walls. What he was really after was on the far side of the room. As he pulled Chloe after him, he recalled how he'd set the room up, prepared it to keep things quiet. There were no windows here. The only light came from the pair of bare bulbs on the ceiling. One corner of the room was away from any other fixtures, and that was where he stopped with Chloe.
"This room has always been so very helpful." He said idly, reaching up to a rafter, and pulling on a small length of chain. It was fine stuff, not overly thick, but it was smooth gleaming steel, well made and stronger than it looked. What was more was the fact that the chain had a pair of leather cuffs attached to it. He forced Chloe's hands into them, and locked them in place, each cuff having, of all things, a four digit combination on them. While she could reach them, there were ten thousand different combination that it could be. "Now if you'll excuse me, I've other places to be for awhile." He walked away from Chloe, and with a smirk, shut the light off as he closed the door, leaving her in complete darkness.

The room was well proofed from sound, only a few whispers would escape if she screamed with all she had. He'd chained Callie up more than once while the kids slept through what they did. It was a wonder that Gabby and WIlliam had never asked why they'd not been asked to do their own laundry. James pulled on his shorts before heading upstairs, heading right for the living room. He turned the TV on, and flicked through the settings. There was one input option that needed a parental code. Once that was done, he watched what he saw.

The gaming system was indeed in place int he play house. As was the camera mount on it, giving him a view of what was going on. He smiled at the preparations Gabby had made to the entrance. She was definitely her mother's daughter. Resourceful and crafty. He'd have to help her find a new avenue for that kind of creativity. William and Callie might be able to help him on that, but right now he had to make a move on her. Get her out and back inside. And this time without Chloe messing everythign up. He nodded, gauging what he'd have to do to make this work. He started towards the play house.

William leaned his head on the door, taking her warning about not trying to come in seriously.
"I know what everything looked like Gabby. I know. But...fuck, doesn't the fact that you're not far off mean anything? That I am agreeing with you that this is fucking messed up? I don't know what to do! I don't know much of anything anymore Gabby! I need your help. And...no one can make it alone, especially not like this. I think you could use my help too. Help me Gabby. And let me help you." He said this last at barely a conversational tone, feeling drained by the whole thing. He'd poured all he had out in this. If she wouldn't take his help now, then...what choice did he have but to go back inside, and see what his new life with his mother/aunt/lover was going to be like. "Did you really want me to just go? Go back in? The farther away I am, the less it makes sense, the more wrong it feels. If I go back inside...I know it's going to start feeling like it makes some kind of sense. So...if you want to go, then I'll go Gabby." He rapped the door lightly with a hand. "I'm sorry." He stood up, and took the first few steps towards the house, still within earshot if she had anything else to say.

Chloe couldn’t try to control anything that was happening to her. The way James had her pinned against the wall; she was at his mercy, his will. Each thrust from his hips, forcing his cock inside her further, deeper, was at his own discretion. He had no care of how comfortable or enjoyable this way to her. All he cared about was his own pleasure. Chloe began to quickly see she was just a vessel for his needy, hungry desires. She could have been made of plastic and James would have cared for her no more or no less. Thought the c contact he managed to keep on her clit was intense, the energy of the entire situation had become too much. Close as she was, her orgasm eluded her. James, on the other hand, found his release. He pulled from her, spraying her body as if he were marking his territory. She closed her eyes and looked away from him. The man she once thought of as handsome and would openly admit to having fantasies about was now someone she didn’t want to look at. The things she had seen done, the things he had done to her, all weighed heavily on her mind.

She heard his voice and looked up at him. “No James,” she began, trying to convince him she wouldn’t be. Of course she wouldn’t be. At this point, Chloe was afraid of him and what he would do to her, to anyone she knew. “I’m won’t tell. I won’t….TELL,” she screamed as he took control of her once more. Her body skidded across the floor as he led her to a room off to the side of one they were in. “I won’t tell,” she continued to try and convince him, pleading with him. The sound the chain made was distinct, and as she saw the cuffs, Chloe began to struggle. “No! James no! I said I won’t tell!” Her words, her struggles, were for nothing. James clearly had other ideas. “Please James,” she kept begging. Even though she knew James wasn’t listening, Chloe couldn’t it. He restrained her with stifling silence and an eerie calm about himself. Once he was finished and headed for the door, she pulled down on the chain hard only to find that when a young girl goes against a solid rafter and chain, she will lose. “James! Don’t leave me in here,” she screamed to him after the room fell into darkness, and she was alone. “James! Please! I won’t tell! I won’t tell. I won’t tell. I won’t tell. “Chloe continued to chant it, as if it were some mantra that would help her through whatever James had in mind for her.

She stopped, never noticing the red light indicating that the camera was on above the gaming system. Gabby heard every word William said, and she couldn’t help but wonder was he saying what she wanted to hear or was he saying how he truly felt. Gabby turned as she heard William move from the door and the sound of his footsteps heading away towards the house became clear. “William,” she screamed, dropping what she had in her hands. “Wait!” She quickly untied the string from the door and removed the bucket of drain cleaner from above the door. “William! If you can get inside, do it! It’s safe! Come to me brother! Help me! Please!” Gabby covered her mouth with her hands as she began to cry. The realization slowly settled that William had been against the door. Whatever her father had put there had been moved. She grabbed the doorknob, turned it, and threw open the door. “William,” she called out, seeing her brother. “Help me! Please!” Gabby wanted to sink down to her knees and reach for him, but she wanted to be in his arms more. “Dad raped me! He hurt me,” she told him as she took a few shaky steps to close the gap between them. When she reached him, she wrapped her arms around him and held him tight. “Keep me safe William. Please. Don’t let him get me again. Help me. I have to get away from here.”

James paused as he was about to head outside. He saw the door open. William. Gabby was holding onto him, hanging on for dear life. He set his lips in a hard line. This could be a problem. They could lose what hold they ahd on William if they weren't careful. If James went out there alone, he'd have to fight his son, they would come to harsh blows. he was more than certain he'd win, but it would drive a wedge between them, and he could honestly say he didn't want to hurt his son. He would need another method of operation. He jogged up the stairs.

He found Callie near William's room, still in their son's shirt. He didn't speak initially, he just stepped to her. His hand closed on her upper arm, jerking her into him, and he let loose a kiss on her, all the primal aggression he still had raging in him loose in that moment. He pushed her away, into the wall, and followed, savaging her mouth again before stepping away.
"I need your help. William has Gabby, but she has him. I can deal with Gabby, but I need you to control William. Are you with me lover?" He asked her, his voice calm, cocky even. It was so much like when they had first started down this road, onlty more...refined. Distilled into a purer form. James was in full form again, in a way he hadn't been in years.

William got his arms around Gabby. Never before had she felt so...fragile.
"Hey. Hey hey hey. I'm here. I've got you now." He whispered to her, a hand coming to rest on the back of her head, taking a deep breath. "I know what happened. We'll make it out of here. We can do it. I've...I've got a plan. Part of a plan. I...screw it, let's go. Spare keys to the car are in the garage. We can run for it, run far for it." He told her. "You with me?"

Callie had seen the two embrace from the window of William’s room. Fear settled in quickly followed by a feeling of defeat. Somehow she knew William would go to the side of his sister. What she was seeing wasn’t simply a brother comforting his sister. It was a brother ready to take action, to help his sister, and he wouldn’t be so willing to do that unless his doubts were ruling him as well. “So close,” she whispered. “I had you.” Her fingertips slid down the glass. The two were so wrapped up in each other they didn’t notice her. Already William was looking away from her. Had he looked over his shoulder, he may have seen her there, but he was far too wrapped up in the arms of his sister to notice. Gabby was pulling him away from her, and Callie knew it. She could feel it, see it, and she thought there was nothing she could do about it.

She left his room and was in the hall when James found her. Callie was ready to tell him what she had seen, but James had other ideas. His grip, his kiss both told her what sort of mood he was in. There was something different about James. It was something she had not felt in a long time. She had missed it, and her mouth, her body, all of her welcomed this side of him back. “Alright,” she told him. “I’ll get William, and I will have him under my control. I can do this. I learned from the best,” she smirks. “I think perhaps he needs his own endurance test. I can keep him wrapped up in my arms.” She reached up to caress his cheek. James was there, but so too was the young man, her brother, who took her. He had found something he wanted, and Callie knew when James reached that point, there was nothing that would stop him.

“Really,” she asks him pulling back from his hold. “You’re gonna run with me William? Oh thank you,” she gushed grabbing him tightly once more. “Alright. I can….I can get some money from the bank once we’re gone. I’ve been putting money in there since I was a kid. Birthday, babysitting, yard work money, anything I earned. I’ve got money William.” Gabby knew she wouldn’t be able to get the money without her ID, driver’s license, or bank card. She couldn’t even write a check. Her check book was in her purse which was in the house. She wasn’t about to risk it though. “I’ll have to tell someone what happened William. I won’t be able to get to the money until I do. They’ll take mom and dad….away, and we can get the money then. We’ll be fine William. I’ll help take care of us. We’re strong together. We can do this. Thank you,” she told him once more before leaning up to kiss his cheek. “Come on. Dad is busy with Chloe. She came….here..and dad..had her. Someone will help her when they come for them. Come on. Let’s go,” she urged him, pulling away from him and taking his hand. She headed towards the garage quickly and quietly, taking him with her. Her eyes were ever vigil for their parents. She had no idea what she would do if she saw them. They were out in the open, away from the safety of playhouse. Gabby knew they had to get away or they would be caught again and subjected to whatever their parents wanted for them. That was something she already knew the answer to.

James smiled at Callie. His sister, his wife, his lover, his partner in crime, for what they were doing was certainly crime. And what they were about to do was even worse. James turned his face, kissed her hand and winked.
"They'll be heading for the garage. William will go for the car, he's a smart boy." James said idly. He moved at a quick pace, but seemed to make it look unhurried. He stopped at one of the panels int he house, adn pressed a few buttons. A light went dark. The opening system on the garage would be dead now, trapping them. He kept moving, Callie near him.

James was at a low boil of emotion and need. He wanted things, wanted them so badly that he was barely able to keep himself contained. If he wasn't aware of how badly things would go if they didn't stop gabby from making it out, Callie would be pinned to the floor right now screaming his name. As soon as Gabby was under control, as soon as he had her properly contained, he had some lost time to make up for with his wife.

"Chloe? Gods, what has been going on in the house? Look, it doesn't matter right now, We can hide out at Ger's place for now. He owes me a few favours, and we can use those to hole up until we can make things safe." William stepped away from Gabby, but kept a hold on her hand. "Come on." He kept a hold of her, and led her to the garage. he had to root around a moment before he found the key. William had a sneaking suspicion that the lengths his father went to with home security might only be in part to keep unwanted people out. The whole house might have been made to keep people in. He kept that revelation to himself as he opened the door.

He lifted the key, and pressed the auto-start. The car hummed to life. he stepped to the switch to open the garage door. his hand was shaking he was so hopped up on adrenaline. As soon as his hand hit the switch, the lights went dead. And the door stayed shut.
"What the...?" He started. The dark in the room was very pervasive, only a faint glow coming from the running lights on the car. James waited to Gaby to open the passenger side door before coming out from behind a cabinet filled with tools, and wrapped his arms around her again. His hand was clamped over her mouth, adn he lifted her from the floor, just like he had when she'd reached William's room.
"Did you miss me Gabby?" he whispered to her.

Callie would follow him anywhere. She watched him at the panel without a clue as to what he was doing. The security system was something he had put into play, and she never questioned it. James always had their safety in mind. She trusted him. As he finished, she remained close behind and followed him.

Inside the garage, she smiled, relieved when the car started. It was their way out, and they both going to take it. She would have her brother by her side. This wasn’t a fight she had to take on alone. Gabby was trembling from head to toe. The garage was cold, but she knew it was more than that. Her nerves were on end, and her pounding heart in her chest only confirmed her thoughts. There was so much adrenaline surging through her body right now that when opened the door to the car, she surprised herself with the amount of force she used. The door threw open. Luckily the other cars inside were spaced out. Otherwise, she would have left a dent as well as a sizable amount of pain on the other car as the door would have crashed into it. She climbed inside the soft, lush interior of the car. Her eyes were constantly on William. She watched him press the button and the garage fell into darkness.

A deep fear gripped her throat. Looking around she finally allowed her gaze to settle on William. What she could see of him was little. The soft greenish glow from the display inside the car didn’t cast much light on him. Slowly she moved from the car, about to call his name when she felt the hand clasp over her mouth. Her feet lifted from the floor, and Gabby had no doubts who had her. She screamed into the hand which muffled her cries. Whether or not William would be able to see or not, she knew he would hear her struggles. Gabby began to beat on the hand keeping her from yelling out before her fingernails dug into his flesh. She was determined to claw him free of her. If she could have opened her mouth, she would have bitten him as well.

Callie knew the sound of her daughter fighting against her father was her cue. She moved to touch William softly, gently. “Come on baby. Let’s go inside. Come back to me. Don’t you want me,” she asked taking his hand and guiding it to her chest. “Remember out time in your room. I’m sure you don’t want that to be the last time we are together. Gabby needs more time baby. Come with me. Let your father talk to her. I promise. She will be safe.” Callie wasn’t lying. She knew James would never harm her permanently. Well. Aside from the mental scarring of being raped that is, but that had happened to her, and she was fine. “I love you William. Let me take care of you,” she whispered to him, moving his hand further down her body. “Come my son. Let me make love to you. I want to taste you again and ride your cock. Please baby,” she pleaded, moving closer to kiss along his jaw. “Come to me baby. Take me upstairs, and let me take you.”

Back
Top Bottom