Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Keeping it in the Family, the next Generation (Alvis&Andnich)

James held up his hands as Gabby warned him off of asking after her.
"Probably right, I'll take your word for it." he answered her. Still, part of him did want to know. Was his daughter fucking around the school? Was there another man in her life that she was hiding, a string of young men that she had on call? With her looks and temperment, she would have no trouble having nearly any guy she wanted in her school. And many of them outside of it. James was making good on his promise, opening up the cabinet. He swung a door open. There was a wonderful spread within, a lot fo James' choice in fine liquor. He lifted out a bottle of smooth black rum. Always good to start off with the fine stuff, while you could appreciate it. The cheaper booze would come when they were drinking enough to not really tell the difference anymore.

He saw her on her knees, ass in the air, and had the impulse to do something about it. A hand cracking into it, the indignant yelp she would make. A hand on her neck, keeping her bent over, the likely scream when he penetrated her, eventually giving way to the moans that would come when he showed her what it was to truly be a part of the family. he shook his head, looked back at the cabinet, picking out a few other bottles for later on. He heard her going through the movies, and chuckled at the one she seemed to almost take. Quite a choice. With all he planned on tonight, the thought of showing her that particular gem was...entertaining. He moved over to the couch. He seslected a pair of small glasses from the small bar they had set up for when they hosted parties with their friends, the last time Gabby had done so James had supervised and manned said bar, serviing out small doses of booze to keep them entertained. It had been fun really. He poured the glasses with a healthy dose of black rum, and sank onto the couch. It was a huge leather monster, a person could sink into it easily if they weren't careful. it also had a few points that a hand could get stuck in, as he and Callie had found out on one occasion when he'd bent her over it. He smiled at the memory. Soon he might have a new one to go along with it.

William didn't jerk his hand away when she started to move back up to his face, keeping herself close. That feeling on his face, her breath, the heat pouring off of her just at how she must be feeling. And she was asking him things, asking of him. Her breasts pressed together, wanting him to touch, to feel...his hands moved to them, roughened thumbs rolling her nipples along, his chest tight with the nerves at what she'd asked him. They'd crossed a line doing this, but on some level he still felt like there was a way back if they didn't move past this point. But where would that leave him? Aside from massively unsatisfied with the outcome. And that was a realization in and of itself.

He didn't want this. He needed it now. No going back.

"I...I don't..." He trailed off, his voice tight with the effort of what he was trying to say as his hands moved from her breasts. "I don't..." His hands moved to his shorts. "I don't want to just touch you. I want more than that." He pushed his shorts down. His cock was as hard as it had ever been in his life, and it swung free, showing a monster of a member. Truly his father's son, William measure ten inches long, and nearly three thick, pusing with his heartbeat, ready to use, to be used. But he'd wanted more, and he meant it. He leaned forward, pressing his lips to Callie's pressing his chest tight to her, pouring that desperate need into the action, while his hand went to her side, finding the tie that secired the remainder of his suit. It came free as easily as the previous tie. He broke the kiss off, putting the little bit of distance back between them. Callie had known what she was doing very well up until now. And he was willing to play it by her rules for now.

When she joined on the oversized couch, her legs squeaked against it, making an almost animalistic, groaning sound. She sat close to him, and held up the bowl she had dumped the popcorn. “Want some dad? Help yourself.” Gabby grinned as she saw the generous amount of rum he had given her. Being who she was, she had to tease him. “You trying to get me all liquored up dad? Mom’s gonna kill you when she finds out.” It was the first time she had thought about her mom and brother. She turned on the couch slightly, her body now facing him, as she looked up the stairs. It was wrong for her mother to be up there trying to console her brother when all of this was her fault. “It’s not fair. I’m down here having all this fun with you, and mom is upstairs with her hand full dealing with William. I should go up there and apologize to him. It’ll help. Here.” She literally put the bowl in his lap before standing with her glass. “I’ll leave this down here though. Don’t want mom killing you just yet, but if she says I’m punished for today, then I’m sorry dad. Maybe tomorrow night we can make up for it.” Gabby gently placed the delicate glass on the bar and turned for the stairs. “I’ll be right back.” She moved so fast, speaking without giving him a chance to interrupt her.

When William began to speak, Callie feared she had pushed him too far. ‘He’s going to ask me to stop.’ She wanted to wait and see exactly what he had to say, and so, with baited breath, she listened. His hands moved from her breasts, and that delicious, divine feeling began to fade. Her mind begging him to return his touch, his attentions to her, but her lips never voiced her pleas. His movements were curious, at first, until he reached his shorts, pulling at them. She wanted so much to believe he was going to do as she had asked him to. He tugged on them, and her heart leapt. ‘He’s doing it! He’s showing me! My son….wants to show me!’ His words penetrated her, and she felt her pussy begging to be touched. She was so close to someone who could do that, who wanted to do that. The time was now, and tonight he would be hers’.

His hands worked the last of her restrictive ties to her bottoms free, and Callie reached down, taking the loose fabric in hand, and tossing it aside. Hungry for more of him, she kissed him, only to have stop this time. ‘He must want to look at my body.’ It didn’t bother her that he wanted to take in the sight of her, but it would have to wait for another time. She was famished, and he was her meal. “Baby I want you..to do more..than touch me. I want to taste you. I want you..to..fill me. I want to climb atop you..and slide your cock..in my pussy. Oh baby I want that so badly, but first..” she kissed his lips, the burning need to feel his soft lips becoming far too much, “I want,” another stolen kiss, “to taste you baby.” She moved with a purpose. Her hands grasped the material of his shorts, and she pulled gently, working them down his legs, until they were free of his body. She had to return to his lips. Her appetite for his lips was insatiable. He was addictive. Kissing him until she had to breathe, she could feel her own clit pulsating. They were both naked now, bare to each other. She was sure her slit was glistening with her own arousal. ‘He’s going to taste so good mixed with my cum.’ The thought alone made her rotate her hips forward slightly.

Her mouth, once more, began to travel down his body. This time she would not stop at his nipples. No. She wouldn’t even show them any affection. Her path was clear, and her desires leading the way. She manipulated his body, spreading his legs wider, as she moved her own frame into position. His musk was strong, and she looked up, watching his cock dance with every beat from his heart. It made her own pound in her chest. “Baby,” she whispered, allowing her lips to brush against his thigh. Dragging out her own torture, she moved ever so slowly towards him, her lips never leaving his skin. Her hands rested on his knees, ensuring he couldn’t close his legs if, by some chance, he changed his mind. When she was close enough, she nestled her nose against his balls, inhaling deeply. He was perfect. Every inch beautiful, his scent strong, and she was feeding from his arousal. Her tongue emerged from her open mouth and licked his sac, she pressed it flush against him. Along the underside of his cock, she traveled to the tip of his cock before taking the head into her warm mouth. That was it. The taste she had wanted was finally in her mouth. Callie wanted to see the look on his face, and so her eyes glanced up. It was a perfect moment, and the only way she could make it any better was by taking more of him down her throat. Pushing along his shaft, she began her slow descend along his member. He would soon choke her, but her longing to have him all was so great, she kept trying, violating her own throat as she pushed him deeper.

James was on his feet in an instant, moving after gabby. He'd be massively surprised if Callie didn't have WIlliam balls deep in her by now, given how much she'd seemed to want it. And gabby did not need to see that particular sight just yet. What was left of her control and sensebilities would likely shatter into pieces small enough you'd need a forensic science team and an electron microscope to find them. And that wasn't what he was looking to do. What was more, depending on how far along they were, there was a range that he had to keep Gabby out of. Any closer sound alone would make her curious. And that would destroy the process that was being worked on. he all but flew up the stairs after her.
"Gabby!" He called out in a lower tone of voice that would do poorly at travelling through obstacles, but through the open air easily enough. He caught up to her. "Gabby! It's all right. Your mother and I talked. She's dealing with William, getting in some...quality time of their own tonight. SO just like us in the basement, they're upstairs. So come on back down. Don't interupt their moment." He said with a sile, placing a hand on her shoudler.

William could simply not believe what he was hearing, what his mother...what Callie wanted to do to him. his mind was starting to put her in a different category than before, no longer the maternal section, but more in the category of a beautiful woman who wanted to do endless things to him that he'd be dumbfounded to have happen. fill me... She said. He wanted to know that feeling, what it would be like sheathed in her, feeling her stretched around him, feeling that heat, that wet, that hunger from her first hand. The heat of her lips on his own, the passion that was barely contained, he was ready to haul her onto him, give her exactly what she'd asked of him, show her what she wanted, give it to her just like she wanted it. And she wanted to taste him. Hadn't she already? He was leaning forward to kiss her again, but she moved away. As she began to move lower, his eyes started to widen as she passed his chest, moving farther and farther down him.

He let her move his legs, not trusting hismelf to speak, to do anything now but let her move, terrified to break the moment. After all, if he did anything at all it would break the moment, right? Her lips on his thigh, and then, finally, her tongue on him. His cock all but jumped at the contact with his sac, then reaching up, farther and farther along. It was a long move to make it to the head of his cock, but Callie seemed to want to put in the effort for him.

And then she made her true move.

William moaned as he felt the warm wetness of her mouth on the head of his cock, sliding it into her. There was a faint pause in her action, as though she was finding something. Her eyes flciked to him, and he felt tranzfixed, seeing her lips around his cock like that. SHe started moving forward, adn he fought the urge to tilt his head back to savour the feeling better. He'd miss what was happening, miss those eyes, miss what was happening right now. He felt more contact as she kept going, and his eyes widened further at how much she was taking. He knew his parents were highly active in their sex life, but he had to wonder how often she did something like this for James. Or did she bother to take the time like this? Was this something she'd saved for him? He felt her throat around his cock, and she just...kept...going. His hands clenched in the sheets on the bed, and he let out a shuddering groan as she made it so far down, his head clearly wanting to look away, to tense up. He pried a hand loose, adn set it nito her hair, wanting another point of contact. As her throat worked him once, his hands spasmed again, his hands tightening in her hair, pulling what he was holding.

“Oh,” she jumped, somewhat surprised by his reaction, but it actually made sense. He didn’t want her to interrupt the mother and son time going on between them upstairs. “Okay.” She gave one last look up towards the door and smiled. “You know I don’t want to know what boring thing those two are doing. I love William, but he can be a little dull.” She turned and headed down the stairs towards the comfy couch. Her slender fingers grabbed her drink before she sank down. “Then again, maybe they’re having a great time up there. Who knows?” She took her first sip of her rum. Her face showing her appreciation for the liquid goodness slipping down her throat. “Oh dad. This is good stuff. You don’t skimp do you? You always go all out.” Another gulp this time, her throat contracting as she swallows down more. At this rate, her glass would be empty soon. “Better pace myself. I’ve got all night after all.” She snuggled up to him and waited for him to press play.

Callie was elated he was at ease, and what was more, he was enjoying this. It allowed her to relax even more, and she knew her body was moving of it’s own volition. She was simply along for the ride, and her lust was in the driver’s seat. His hand tightened in her hair, and she moaned against his shaft. Her tongue, flush along the underside of him, swirled as her throat hugged him, tight, like a vice. Her marriage to James had taught her many things. With a cock the size his was, she had become rather talented at deep throating a long, hard rod, and William was no disappointment there. Her head bobbed slowly, keeping him deep, as she swallowed against him, making her already impossibly snug cock sleeve of a throat even tighter. Her fingers reached between her legs, rubbing her swollen clit. It wouldn’t take much to make her cum. This was all happening so fast, and as much as she wanted to savor this night, her orgasm would most likely occur fast. Already thoughts of showering with him, cleaning him, and taking him again in the shower, began to fill her mind. Callie slipped a finger deep inside, drawing a groan against him, as her mouth continued to claim William.

Whe she finally pulled back slowly, dislodging him, she felt the pop as his massive member was pulled from her. She kept him in her mouth though, focusing her attentions now to the head. The sweet spot James had was where her tongue danced. Her hands grasped the base, and together, she worked them with her mouth, pumping him. Pulling, sucking, she was nearly milking the cum straight from him, but not yet. She didn’t want him to cum in her mouth. That was for her pussy. Her mouth moved to his sac, licking, tasting, suckling him, before tracing that same path back up to the tip of his cock where her tongue played and teased his opening. “Oh baby you’re marvelous. You have been worth waiting for. Do you want me to make love to you? Oh baby please say yes. My pussy needs your cock. I crave it.” She leaned down, kissing his tip, keeping her lips pressed to him as she looked up to him. “I want every inch of you. Your cock, your lips, your nipples, I even want to lick your asshole baby. Oh yes.” Callie spread his legs wider still as her tongue searched out his tight opening. Delicatly, she tried to keep him wide and open. Her warm breath painted his skin as she whispers to him, “Please William. Tell me you want me to make love to you.” She rested her forehead against his body, panting, trembling, almost unable to wait and yet feeling as though she wasn’t sure she could move atop him.

James allowed himself a smile at what was likely happening upstairs.
"Oh believe me. Your mother has a good idea of exactly how to make sure William is having the time of his life, while bonding with her more than he ever imagined." James promised with absolute certainty. The boy likely didn't even know his own name by now. Callie was brilliant at this by now. She always had been, but experience had refined her raw talent into something wonderful.

James followed her down, hopping over the back of the couch, exactly like he'd always told the kids not to. But it let him beat Gabby to the a seated position. He watched as she started into the black rum.
"Oh of course. I don't hold back you see. And you're worth the extra effort Gabby, make sure you get only my best efforts." He assured her. And again, nothing but the truth. "Don't worry about pacing too much. We've booze aplenty." As she snuggled into him, he draped his arm around her shoulders, rubbing her arm faintly and pulling her to him. He took a sip from his own glass, knowing hat he did have to watch himself. Too much to drink and he might accelerate his plan too far too fast.

William gasped as she swallowed on him, finally losing the battle and having to tilt his head back. He felt his cock spasm, wanting to release into her mouth already, he was just too turned on to do otherwise. But she seemed to know exactly where to go, what to do, to keep him poised on the edge of release. He forced his head back to look at her, seeing a glimpse of her working on herself, and the very thought of it was hotter than he had imagined. He was ready to cum, to watch her swallow it all, when she popped him out, and shifted her attentions. It took all his will and effort not to writhe on the bed as she worked on his cock mercilessly, but somehow still not giving him that release he wanted.

She was talking to him again, and he felt her tongue probing along his ass. He twitched noticeably, not something he was prepared for, nothing he had even considered before this. But it made him shiver in a confused state of arousal. And then her whispered request. He tried to speak, to get his voice to work right, but nothing came out but half strangled gasps. There was only one thing he could do. He leaned forward, sitting up and fastened both hands onto her arms. Callie was not a large person, and William was never mistaken for a weak man. He bodily lifted her off of the floor dragging her back over him, and pressing them together a moment. He drove his lips onto hers, a wild kiss, something that lacked any sign of restraint. His hand moved down her body, his middle finger plunging into her pussy, wanting to know the feeling before anything else happened.
"Yes." He breathed to her in a brief moment before driving into her again, both his tongue to her mouth, and his finger below. "Yes. Do it. Make love to me now Callie."

The movie didn’t seem all that interesting at first. Your usual run of the mill action flick. Guys using bad language and bad puns before things were blown up as they fought a seemingly impossible battle to rescue someone. “You know dad, why do these dumb girls keep getting into these situations where they need to be rescued? It’s stupid. It’s like in a horror movie when the girl walks into a dark room, tries the light switch, it doesn’t work, so he goes on inside the room. NO! Or when they call out, ‘Is anybody there?’ Sure. Like they’re gonna answer you,” she laughs. “Dumb girls that need to be saved. Well. That an it’s in the script.” She chugged the rest of her rum down in one last gulp and flashed him her best smile. “I can get it.” With her usual grace, she moved from the couch and to the bar where she poured more for herself. She knew it was pointless to leave the bottle there. So when she returned, she had it in hand. Leaning forward, she let it rest on the floor, before sitting back against him once more. “Just in case. No sense in getting up every time we need some. Save us a trip.”

The popcorn bowl was resting in James’ lap, and Gabby was eating it by the handfuls. As the movie grew more intense, her eyes were glued to the screen. The movie she once made of fun now seemed to have her on the edge of her seat. Literally was inching closer to the edge of the couch and reaching over, without looking to the popcorn bowl. In an effort to grab yet another handful, she missed the bowl, her hand landing right on his cock. Gabby was so taken by the movie; she simply kept moving her hand around blindly searching for what wasn’t there. She had missed her target, and yet her mind was preoccupied, she didn’t even notice. When she finally turned and caught sight of what she was doing, she quickly pulled her hand back as her cheeks blushed a deep shade of red. “I’m sorry daddy! I didn’t….I wasn’t paying attention. I’m sorry. That is NOT popcorn.” She laughed. It was a nervous laugh. She turned her attentions back to the movie. The situation seemed awkward to her, and she was trying to move past it.

Gabby glided up his body to him. William was making his desires known without speaking a word. She could feel his body firm and tight. It was clear he wanted her as much as she wanted him. His finger sank into her depths before she could speak, drawing a deep moan from her. She heard her answer from his sweet lips, and her heart skipped a beat. He continued to dive his finger deep inside her, and she met him with cries of pleasure. She leaned down to his shoulder, her teeth grazing him. It was a moment of pure heat, a fire raging out of control. Callie couldn’t remain still. Her mouth moved to his once more where she whispered, “Alright baby. I’ll make love to you.”

She shifted her body, straddling him, knowing the moment was so close. One more shift, and his slick shaft would disappear inside her. She twitched at the thought as she lifted her body up and reached down, grabbing his cock in her hand, and positioning him beneath her. One last look into his eyes as she held him, ready to lower her body down to his meat. There was no hesitation. This was a moment to reflect, to burn a memory of a time when they were both about to get what they wanted, a time when they had not yet crossed that final bridge, and as moments tend to do , this one had met it’s time, and it was time to move forward. She lowered herself down ever so slowly, feeling the head of his cock slip between her lips and into her wet, warm pussy. “Baby,” she gasped, pausing, taking in the feel of him. It was just as moment, as her body wouldn’t allow her to wait anymore. She moved her hand and took hold of his shoulders as her thighs worked to lower her down inch by filling inch over his length. At one point, she paused, not sure she could take any more of him. Callie forced deep breaths and relaxed her body before continuing. It seemed like an eternity. Her swollen clit only ached more, as he pressed on her walls, touching all the right, sensitive places. She wanted to cum, and she hadn’t even had one thrust from his hips yet. Finally she felt his body against her own, and his cock was embedded her. “You feel so good William. You’re so filling. Oh baby. I didn’t think I could take all of you. You are..so good..to me. I want more baby. I gotta….” She began to lift up slightly, her pussy not wanting to let go of him. Her thighs only managed to lift half way off of him before she sank back down, letting him stuff her once more. The air was pushed from her lungs, and she gasped loudly. Still, it wasn’t enough. Again she lifted from him, a bit higher this time, only to bring her body back down to his. Callie could not get enough of him. Her pace remained the same, but over and over she lifted higher and higher and brought her body back to meet his.

James half paid attention to the movie. He'd seen every movie they owned several times, he was more paying attention to Gabby's glass. She did take after him, good drinker. Her bringing the bottle back was a good move, it would speed along the process nicely. When she started to reach for the popcorn, James decided to test her attention, and soundlessly moved the bowl forward. Her hand landed in his lap, pawing around. His cock started to stiffen, what could he say, a young lady pawing around him had an effect on him. The blush when she saw what she was doing looked good on her. He had the curious image in his mind of how far down that blush might lead. But there was only one way he could go with this. She wanted an adult relationship...

"You know if you wanted nuts instead of popcorn, you could have just said something." He quipped at her, winking. If it helped dissipate the tension, so much the better.

Her tongue in his mouth, her body on his, then her teeth along his shoulder, he shivered from teh feeling of it all. When she moved to put herself over him, he had a perfect view of her, of every curve of her body. He gaped a moment, feeling her hand on his shaft, lining them up. He coudl feel moisture collecting on the head of his cock from her before she began to lower herself. His body went taut witht he feeling, like he was pushing himself into a space that was entirely too tight for him. But Gods the feeling...

Hot and tight and wet, it was the most glorious feeling he'd ever had in his life, better than he'd ever imagined. He'd just never thought for a moment it might be with Callie. She stopped most of the way down, and he felt for sure there was no more to go. Then she took a few deep breaths, heaving her breasts out in a fascinating pattern before she sank the rest of the way down. When she started talking again, she seemed barely in control of her own actions, just speaking, not thinkign of anything that she was saying. When she started to move WIlliam let out a shuddering groan at the feel of ehr working him. Each movement she made was more, and he couldn't just lay there adn let her work. His hands moved up, engulfing her breasts, and squeezing roughly, the callused hands running across smooth skin, nipples falling between his fingers, letting him put pressure on them. He put enough force in it that Callie could have leaned forward, supported only by his hands now, leaving her own free.

Each time she dropped down he thrust his hips up to meet her, and each time he put a little more force into it, spearing up into her. The feeling was driving him out of his mind, removing any signs of restraint, and he staretd to grunt in time to the thrusts, feeling himself start to swell within her, impossibly making it even tighter on him.

"I...I...I'm about..." he trailed off, knowing he was right at the edge of his release.

Gabby was never one to miss a chance to display her talent for quick retorts. Sadly William knew this all too well. So her dad wasn’t going to be any exception. “Oh please dad,” she laughed. “If I wanted nuts I’d go for nice big walnuts and not tiny peanuts.” She winked at him, returning the gesture he had given her. “Besides, how sad is it that I thought I was still touching the popcorn when I was touching your boys? Popcorn dad. I confused your boys with popcorn. Sad really.” There was never an antagonistic look on her face, and her tone was lighthearted. After the events of the day though, Gabby knew she was pushing the joke a bit too far. So she backed off.

Returning her attention to the movie, she also began to nurse her glass until it was empty once more. There was no need to ask him if she could have a third glass. She poured the glass and looked over at his. It wasn’t empty, but she felt the need to be nice to him. Placing her glass on the floor, she moved, climbing up and leaning across his lap to top off his glass. Her left hand rested on the seat beside him, and her body pressed into his. “Here dad. I’m gonna be nice and pour you some more. Freshen up your drink. You’re letting me out drink you tonight? You feeling alright?” She knew she was. As she finished pouring, she sat the bottle down next to his and backed away slightly, slinking her body across his. She had a reason for moving this way. When she was finally in the position she wanted to be in, she laid her head in his lap, and moved her body so she was on her side. Gabby rubbed her hand along his leg as she returned her attention to the movie once more.

It was such a stark contrast. His rough, young hands were taking command of her breasts, making them his. Her skin was soft and smooth. He touched her, manipulated her breasts with all the skill her own husband had. It was coupled with the exciting rush of someone new and the first touch from someone she had longed for. It wasn’t everything she had hoped and dreamed it would be. It was more. So much more. She moved her hands to cover his, not guiding him, but simply feeling him. She couldn’t get enough of feeling him. Each time his fingers squeezed her nipples just so, she gasped and moaned before grinding her hips into his thrusts. She could feel his hips lifting, pushing him deeper into her hungry pussy. “Yes baby,” she whispered. “That’s it. Make love to me.” Her muscles were confused as the pleasure of their encounter began to soak into her. She wanted to keep moving, but she continued to tighten, her body was hurdling towards her orgasm, and she knew it would be impossible to contain anything about it. Her nectar would coat him, probably to the point his bed would be wet from her explosion. Callie’s moans would turn into screams. She was almost to that point already. William’s cock continued to drive into her. She was moving upwards, bouncing from the impact of his strong body.

He spoke of his climax approaching, and Callie’s clit ached. She wanted her release as well. She needed it every bit as much as the air that filled her lungs. “Keep going baby. Cum with me. Fill my pussy. I want your cum leaking from my body. Please.” She began to guide his hands down, leading them down to her hips where she pressed her fingers against him, showing him where and how to hold her. Callie nodded her head to him, making sure to look into his eyes. “Come on baby. Pump your cock into me until you cum. Cum for me baby. Make me cum. I’m so close already.” She gave him one more squeeze of her fingers. “It’s okay baby. Let go. Don’t hold back.”

Gabby was a distracting creature. Still James felt as though she had made some progress as a person today, seeming to know when she'd carried a line of joking far enough that it only touched on offending a person. She could still stand to reign it in a little, but progress in a day was a miracle. He'd take his blessings where he coudl find them. The drink had to be making her a little out of it, since he couldn't imagine her slithering along him easilly otherwise. Her doing so gave him a kind of feel for a lot of her, likely a lot more than she had intended, and it made him quicken his breath a moment. When she settled into her new position, he smiled. A simple turn, and shift and she'd be in a perfect place to be trying to take him down her throat. Would she prove as adept as her mother had? Time would tell. He rest a hand on her side, just below her arm. Her hadn on his leg was provoking him along to be sure. He let his eyes drift a moment before lifting his glass. Yes, he was going to enjoy this, adn little lossening of his inhibitions, what few remained, would be welcome. He made sure her own glass was in reach. Not long now.

He was taking her weight, Callie was not a large person, it was easy for William. Her hands on his, encouraging, the moans from her the sweetest sound he could imagine hearing. Her words were barely heard, he was so lost in what they were doing, this most basic, most primal moment, it was what people were made to do. Distinctions of who that person was were gone, there was only passion and pleasure and a wracking sense of joy. He'd not thought it possible for her to tighten on him any further, and it was only the soaking slick walls of her that let them continue at all.

He felt her moving his hands off of her breasts, adn he reluctantly allowed it to happen. After all, she knew what she was doing far better than he, she'd shown him that time and again. His hands on her hips, holding her in place, able to keep her on his cock all the better, and he put his arms to work, driving her intno him harder. On an impulse he kept her tight to him once, adn ground his hips up into her, rubbing into her clit hard before bringing her up and then down, again, again, and then another grind. His body went tight, adn he felt ike he was about to explode.

And then he did.

It was all too much for him, and he felt himself release, shooting a massive load up into Callie, cumming as long and hard as he ever had, so hard it was almost a painful experience to behold, but it was all wrapped up in the overwhelming pleasure of the moment, his voice giving out a short, sharp cry that filled the room. his hands were tight on her hips, tight enough that when he finially relaxed them there were red imprints on his hands on her. He drew in a shuddering breath, his mind muddled with teh afterglow of the moment.

The movie that had captivated her so before now seemed to just drone on and on. Their voices seemed somehow deeper. The plot was boring and predictable. She yawned, feeling herself lose interest. Her eyes were slightly heavy, and a chill crept across her body, drawing goose bumps on her arms. “I’m cold dad,” she whispered, moving to retrieve a blanket from the closet. She moved quickly, quietly, not even making much noise as her skin moved across the cushions of the couch. The closet was stocked with several blankets and pillows. It was for just such occasions as tonight. Gabby smiled, grabbing one of the pillows. When she returned to the couch, she sat down, took another gulp from her glass, and made herself comfortable. The pillow was oversized. It cradled her head as she pulled the blanket up over her arms. She curled up in a ball, but this time, her head was at the opposite end of the couch, away from James. Her bare feet were just visible as her toes protruded from the blanket. She moved, trying to pull the blanket down with her feet. “Dad. My feet are cold. Will you cover them up for me?” Again she yawned settling into the couch. The rum was taking effect. Her body felt loose, and in some regards, as if she didn’t have any control over he own muscles. It was if her brain had to struggle to give a command that her body might not even follow. It was a giddy, happy feeling in her brain, and the lack of control never bothered her. Gabby simply felt relaxed. “So dad. What do you want to watch when this one is over,” she asked knowing the text book action movie was drawing to a close.

James knew how to work his body. Callie didn’t care if he was sexually active or not. He knew how to make her feel good. That was all she cared about. She felt his fingers sinking into her skin, pressing deep, hard, holding her firmly in place just before he began to drive into her with a fury. She had already been dancing on the ledge of her orgasm, and his thrusts sent her over the edge. Just as the tingles of her release gripped her, her clit a raging bud of flesh, overly sensitive, feeling everything, seemed to detonate, sending waves of pure bliss through her, and she felt his cum painting her inside. “Yes baby,” she cried out, throwing her head back, heaving her breasts forward. “I’m cumming baby.” Callie’s legs jerked. Her thighs squeezed his body tight, and her toes were curled. She moved her hands from his and cupped her perky breasts. It had happened. She had given in to her pleasures, and William had done the same. She leaned down to him, planting a soft kiss on his warm lips. It took all the effort she could muster to keep from falling over him, exhausted. “Baby. You were..wonderful. We have..to do that..again. Maybe not..right now,” she grinned, panting. “Maybe after..we catch our breath. That would be good. Would you like..for me..to clean..your body? Maybe you want..to lie..in bed..with me. Can I sleep..in your..bed..tonight?” Yet another memory of when she asked James the exact same thing. Her smile widened.

James noted how she was moving. He was walking a fine line now. Too much mroe rum and she'd be sleeping it off for the night. WHile wild drunken se could be a fine thing, it wasn't how this should start. If he began and Gabby defied all expectation and got into it then so be it, he'd ply her another drink or two. Otherwise...no.

He reached out, and engulfed her feet in his hands, letting the warmth seep into them. He took a moment to tweak the sole of her foot a moment before pulling hte blanket down to cover her feet properly. He stood from the couch, stretching, loosening his muscles. he'd need them soon. He grabbed a movie from therack, and popped it in. He knew it was a drama, and likely foreign, but otherwise didn't pay attention. it was barely going to be a backgorund noise soon. He moved back to the couch, but rather than sitting on it easily, he lifted Gabby legs, adn seated himself under them, his arms resting on her legs. He smiled at her sweetly, his hand absently rubbing her knee a moment.

William had the image of Callie hitting her orgasm burned into his brain. There was no way he'd ever be able to forget that, the way she went tight as a bowstring, arcing over him, before her hands were on her own breasts. Perfect. A perfect moment, one of what he hoped was to be many of them. He was spent, feeling a creeping wave of exhaustion coming up on him. As Callie planted a soft, gentle kiss on him, he returned it. Her sweat dappled body seemed to almost glow, and he barely heard her words, so fixated on how she looked, how she was still over him. Gods he hoped she wasn't going to try adn mount him again, he didn't think he'd have it in him to handle it again.

Her words confirmed that this was not going to be isolated, it was going to happen again. And what was more, he hoped it would be happening frequently. The thought of her in the shower, water running over her, him beside her...tantalizing. But he knew that it would be hard as hell to control himself. But maybe that was what she wanted? Him to not control himself. He put his arms around her, pulled er down to him, keeping her close. Her hair was falling around them, shrouding their faces from view, adn the way she looked in the newly shadowed lighting set him afire again. He smiled at her, happy, sated, with no small amount of passion still in him. He leaned up to kiss her, pouring the moment into the gesture before backing off a little, his arms still around her back.
"You're always welcome in my bed Callie." He told her.

She groaned feeling the warmth in his hands and his soft touch. Giggling she looked down at him as he covered her feet up. “Thanks dad.” When he moved, she thought nothing of it. Again she gave him another glance watching as he stretched, his body elongated. There was a clear definition of the muscles in his back that could clearly be seen. It didn’t matter if he had a shirt on or not. His body was that sculpted. The words of her friends came back to her in that moment. She thought it funny how they all swooned over him. He moved to put in another movie, and with thoughts of her friends still on her mind, she paid attention to the curves of his muscles. His legs were every bit as toned as his back and chest. She blushed as her eyes swept down to his ass. Shaking her head, she giggled slightly.

As he returned, taking his new seat under her legs. She knew the blush was still there as she looked at him. “My friends would love to be in my spot right now. They all think you’re so hot, and here I am with my legs across your body right now.” She giggled. “Maybe I could tell them all the details. He rubbed my feet before letting my lay my legs across his lap. Oh, and of course I could tell them how I grabbed your crotch when I missed the popcorn bowl. They would flip. Trust me dad. They can’t wait for a pool party. They all want to see you topless, but I think I’ll leave Chloe out of that party. She might enjoy it a little too much. Then again, we could invite Ken, and she’d probably fuck him in the pool house.” She erupted, unable to control her laughter. She bent her knees slightly, resting her feet on his leg. “Oh daddy! That’s probably what would happen! Can you imagine if you walked into the pool house and saw him pinning her against the wall, pounding her? You would grab him and throw him out and send her home. Just let me film it. That would be some good material to blackmail her with. I don’t blame her though. She’s shown off pictures of Ken’s cock. Nice.” She began to move her feet on his legs, her left foot incredibly close to his cock. “What’s this movie about dad? Do I need to pour another drink so I can take it?”

“Callie,” she smiled at him. “I like you calling me that, and you’re always welcome in my bed, my shower, my mouth, my pussy, and even my ass baby.” She debated telling him right then and there the truth about her marriage. It would be a big pill to swallow, and he might not be ready for so much information in one night. Still he seemed more than alright with what had happened between the two of them. He had just had sex with his mother, and he was content.

She rested her head against him, taking a deep breath. “You were..amazing baby. I loved it. I love you. You were worth waiting for. I’ve wanted you for so long. I have so many secrets I want to share with you, so many things I want to experience with you, and we have nothing but time. You are mine, and I promise I will take care of you. No one will hurt you. Ever.” Her hand rested on his chest. She watched her finger trace along his skin. She knew the day would come when he would meet someone, and she would simply become his mom. It was a day she dreaded. There was no need to talk of that now. Tonight wasn’t about that. Tonight was about discovery. They had discovered each other in an encounter neither of them would soon forget. “I love you William. With all my heart, I love you.” She moved, bringing her lips to his, before coming to rest next to him on the bed. Her head on his chest, she draped her leg across one of his. This moment, him, it had all come to completion, and she was satisfied.

The thought began to creep into her mind about James and Gabby. She wondered how they were doing. There had been no screaming or commotion. Then again, depending on where they were in the house, they might not hear it. Deciding she wouldn’t worry about it until she had a reason to, Callie smiled snuggling into William.

James took in all Gabby was saying, the pool party idea. It wasn't out of the realm of possibility, not many other houses had a pool big enough to actually support a full gathering of teenagers. He filed the name of Chloe away in his mind. All things considered, he might have to get to know some of Gabby's friends a little more...closely. He had other questions following her declaration about seeing this Ken's cock. Was this something Gabby had been looking for? Found? He wouldn't be surprised. So much passion and energy in her. Still, he handed her another drink.
"No idea Gabby. Just grabbed one off the shelf." He admit to her, draining his glass. He set it down, and waited for hers to end.

The blanket she was under was both helpful and hindering him, but he was convinced that he'd make do. The outfit she'd been wearing was calling a lot back to his mind. It wasn't dissimilar to what Callie had been wearing on that fateful day.
"So what would your friends do if I decided to lifeguard the pool during the party, hm? How many do you think would fake drowning just to try and get mouth to mouth?" He asked her. His hand was under the blanket. He rubbed along her leg casually at first. Her skin was smooth, just like her mother's, but he could feel subtle differences in her. His hand passed over her knee, and moved farther up, running along her thigh. His eyes never left hers as he did so. He felt the bottom of her shorts, and his fingers slipped under it, going higher than he should to maintain any sense of subtlety. What he was after was rather clear. His other hand had her feet lifted from his leg, making it so she couldn't kick him if she fled.

William looked over at Callie, feeling that warring sense of wonder and revulsion within himself. What had he just done? His mind answered that adequately. You just fucked one of hte hottest women you've ever seen, blown your load in her, adn heard that you're welcome to do it again whenever you like. And when he thought of it like that, all that came to mind was the fuzzy afterglow of the sex. And that...that was something he could deal with. His arm went around her shoudlers as she settled beside him. He looked at her, the lazy smile on his face an echo of James when he was sated.

"I think I might be taking you up on that from time to time. Or a lot. And if I call you mom...it'll be just because it's shorter than Callie." He told her, his free hand stroking along her cheek. He kissed her again, taking in the moment nicely. There were any number of things he wanted to say, but none of them seemed more important than just being here with her, biding his time. Gods knew he was going to want mroe from her...with her sooner rather than later.

She nodded as he told her he had absent mindedly grabbed their next movie. It was okay. He knew her tastes in movies anyway. She didn’t have to worry about him picking some sappy chick flick. That would be her mother that made those selections. She picked up her glass and finished it off, sitting it back down. Her head was feeling the normal buzz one would expect. She was fully relaxed.

Gripping the blanket, she pulled it up closer to her chin. Gabby could feel her dad’s hand rubbing against her leg. She thought nothing about it. It wasn’t uncommon for him to run his hand down her leg or arm when she was close to him. She giggled at his question. “Oh dad I imagine a lot of them would. ‘Help me! Help me,’” she faked her friend’s pleas. “They would have to make sure their make-up looked good though. As if they even stood a chance with you anyway. For starters, you’re married. Secondly, you’re old. No offense dad, but you are. Then again, Chloe would love you.” Again she laughed at her own joke. It was true what she was saying about the girl. Chloe did have a reputation, and she didn’t seem to care. She felt his hand move over her knee, and for a moment, Gabby stiffened. She brushed it off though as a fluke. When his hand continued to travel upwards, her uneasy thoughts came flooding back in. She turned, seeing him looking at her. Her eyes locked with his. There was a curious expression on her face as she felt his fingers slip under her shorts. “Dad! What the hell are you doing?”

As she looked at him, her eyes were full of nothing but love. “I’ll be here for you baby. Anytime.” Thoughts of him bending her over the couch and fucking her filled her mind. They had such a big house, and there were so many places William could take her. Except one. “William, you can have my pussy anywhere you desire in, and out, of this house you desire except the pool table. That’s off limits. Please understand.” She wasn’t ready to offer that explanation just yet. In time. In time she would take out the photo album that she kept hidden in her closet in a locked safe. It was the only thing she had held on to, aside from the pool table, from their life before. It was packed with photos of her and James growing up with their parents. If the kids ever saw it, she knew it would raise more than a few questions. Still being as sentimental as she was, she couldn’t let it go.

Callie lifted up, propping up, and starred down at him. “This is the start of a new relationship for us William. You can not tell a soul. The outside world wouldn’t understand. There are a few that do, but for the most part, people look down on people who do what we do….did,” she quickly corrected herself. Her mind was thinking about James as well. “You will know in time who you can and can not trust with this. Until then, it’s best to keep it among us.” She wasn’t sure about mentioning Gabby just yet as she had no idea what was going on downstairs. Instead of mentioning her, Callie quickly changed the subject. “You know what I want right now? I want to wear one of your shirts. I think it’s so sexy and sweet when a woman wears a man’s shirt, and trust me baby, you are certainly a man. You’re my man.”

James only smiled, and actually wrapped part of the blanket around her feet, limiting her movement from there. His hand slid farther up her shorts, reaching for her most private places.
"Well, you said you wanted a more...adult relationship. Here's part of that Gabby." He told her. She went from calm to explosive in an instant, clearly not going to take this easily. Her mother's daughter. Both aggravating and encouraging all at once. She was smart and slippery actually getting his arm tangled in the blanket as he tried to reach her, giving her the chance to roll from the couch and head for the stairs. James was right behind her, his hand catching in her hair, stopping her short a moment before he switched his grip to her shirt. It wasn't as strong as it could have been, tearing, the shirt coming to pieces in his grip. Her back was a creamy white, and he made out the bra she was wearing as the remnants of the now shredded shirt fell away from his hand. He shot an arm around her neck a moment, bringing his face next to her ear, letting him whisper to her.
"Gods, you're a fighter." He breathed, his free hand reaching down her shots, gripping her sex through her panties. "Just like your mother was."

William nodded as she spoke, taking in these new limts. Or lack of limits. The pool table was something he could agree to avoid if it meant the rest of the house was not off limits. He had the image of James going to work, Gabby going to visit a friend for the day, and he just fuckign Callie on every surface they could get on.
"You got it. That all seems fair." He agreed to her terms. When she lifted herself to look at him, he felt a faint stirring, he was coming abck to his desire for her. But her words were important, and he took them in.

"Don't have to tell me twice. I...can't think of anyone who'd get this really. And...besides, I like having this...private. It's ours. Just ours, you know?" He stroked his thumb along her cheek as he spoke. When she mentioned his shirt, he had to admit he wanted to see her in it. He jerked his head towards the walk in closet he had. "Right over there. There's a few in there that would look...fetching on you I think. Especially the black or the red." He suggested.

The blanket was around her legs quickly. She had no time to react to it really. She gasped amid her struggles as she felt his fingers touching her. Nothing between the two of them but the lacey panties hugging her curves. “What,” she questioned, appalled by this new line of thinking he was displaying. Blanket or no blanket, she became determined. She kicked and wiggled wildly until she managed to slip from his grasp. When she scrambled to her feet, she accidentally kicked over her empty glass, breaking it on the floor and cutting her foot. She didn’t feel it.

He yanked her back as he caught up to her. Her hands flailed as she jolted backwards against him. She felt her shirt give, and Gabby let out a shrill cry. Her hands flew up to her breasts, trying to retain some medium of dignity in the midst this act of terror her father was subjecting her to. It was like a horror movie playing out in her mind, but it was real. The rush of air hitting her skin as her back was now exposed was proof of that. Her head was still spinning slightly, but what he was doing to her was sobering her up fast. She reached for his arm around her neck, still fighting against him, that is until he spoke. The implications of what he was saying hit her hard. Her face contorted in disgust and anguish. “You….You bastard,” she screamed clawing at his arm before straightening her arm and elbowing him in the ribs as hard as she could. His arm released her, and she felt his body double over as his hands slipped down her back.

She bolted for the stairs, taking them two at a time, and leaving a bloody trail where her foot had been sliced open. She reached the top of the stairs and slammed the door, hoping to slow him down slightly, before racing towards the stairs. “Mom,” she screamed out loudly. “Mom! William! Help me!” She had no idea how close behind her he was, and she was to scared to look back. Her heart pounded in her chest. She was gasping for air when she reached William’s room and threw open the door.

Callie smirked as she climbed from the bed. “You can never go wrong in a little black dress, but I have to admit I like red. I’ll surprise you.” She slipped inside his closet, pulling the door closed behind. She truly wanted to surprise him. “No peeking William, “ she called from the other side of the door. “You stay right there on the bed, and I’ll come to you.” As she slipped the shirt on, she thought she heard Gabby’s voice. ‘Gabby? Is she screaming? Oh no.’ Terror settled over Callie as she reached for the doorknob. ‘She’s fighting.’ Before she could open the closet door, William’s bedroom door burst open.

“William! You gotta help me! Dad’s gone crazy! He tried to rape me! He ripped my shirt off! We gotta get out of here! Please!” She had tears streaming down her face, and her shaky hands covered her breasts. “Come on! We have to hurry! Dad is coming! He’s gonna get…..” She stopped as the closet door opened and her mother stepped out. “Oh Gabby. Baby. Relax.” It didn’t register with her what had happened in the room. “Mom! Dad is crazy! He tried to rape me! He…..” She looks back over to William, and it begins to fall into place for her. “Mom?” Callie has made her way over to Gabby. She lifts a single finger to her lips. “It’s alright baby. Just relax. Your dad is going to take good care of you. Just like I did with William,” she smiles looking over her shoulder at him. “Gabby, we’re going to be one big, happy family.” Gabby takes a step back from her mother. “He said….just like you were. Mom? Did dad rape you?” Callie slowly nods. “Yeah baby. He did. On the pool table. The one in the games room. That’s why I had it brought here. I have grown to love your dad so much. In time, you will adjust too sweetheart. Just relax. I made him promise to be gentle with you.” She leans forward kissing her forehead. Callie can hear him coming, getting closer. “Just relax Gabby. Your dad is really talented. Let him take care of you.” Gabby looks to William. He is the only one she can reach out to and hope he will help her. “William? I’m sorry about today in the pool. I really am. Please. Help me. Please!”

Just like her mother! A fighter to the end. This was going to make it a challenge, but every challenge was just something that needed to be overcome. And James liked challenges like that. Gabby got loose, and he favoured his ribs a moment after her blow. He was coming after her, but not as quickly as he might have. He was going to make sure he had her off guard when he took hold of her. By now Callie was either done with William, or they would be in mid thrust, adn either way would serve his ends well. he couldn't imagine William not taking Callie on her offer. She was gorgeous and creative in her approach to things. The boy would struggle to find better sex anywhere. He began moving up the stairs, hearing the plaintive shouts from above him.

William watched the drama playing out in front of him, and he'd be damned if he ssaid that he could keep his mind from how good Callie looked in that shirt. Or the thoughts of how Gabby looked in her panicked state of partial undress. His brow quirked when Callie admit that she'd been raped by their father. What exactly kind of family was he a part of here, where this was going to be common practice? He looked at Callie again, picking out her features and curves through his own shirt.

The best kind. That was what kind.

He stood from the bed, sheets falling away from his waist, showing his recovered and errect cock standing tall before him. He smiled at Gabby.
"Gabs, it's okay. We were messing around, just like normal. I knew you'd cool off in a little while, I was never really upset by what you'd said." He said soothingly, approaching her a little closer. He smiled. "But dad is half as good as mom was...let it happen. It'll be the best thing you've ever felt." He promised, snaking an arm around Callie's shoulders, and pulling her closer to his side. he leaned over to kiss the side of her head affectionately, one lover to another, nothing of a reference to the fact that they were mother and son.

James came up behind Gabby, one arm going around her torso, pinning her arms down. It was convenient the way she'd tried to shield her breasts, it made it easy to secure both her arms completely. His other hand gripped her mouth, muffling her. He spoke to her again.
"You should listen to your family Gabby. We know what we're talking about. Relax. You'l love it in the end." He dragged her backwards out of the room, and back down the stairs.

He didn't give her chances this time. He dragged her quickly, never letting her get her feet under her for a decent response. It was back down the main floor, past the kitchen, down the stairs to the basement again. He paused, letting her mouth go a moment to pull the door shut ,and snap the lock shut. She was stuck down there with him now. He got back to the rec room, the movie stll playing. Irreversible. A good moment that, watching a woman start to be forced to the ground in an underground tunnel by a man intent on raping her. "See Gabby? I picked out the right movie after all."

William stared after his father and sister. There was a feeling in his chest, demanding that he do something about this. Because...Gods damn it, having a parent come to you intent on sex had proven to be a glorious thing, but having them force it from you just seemed wrong still, on so many levels. But then...who was he to say so? Callie had endured it, and look where she was now. He had the flash of insight. If James made Gabby just lie Callie...then he could have a turn with Gabby too. The thought made things seem better in his mind, but he realized the he still had something to take care of. And that was his throbbing cock.

"Hey Callie? I think...I might need to take you up on that offer." He said quietly, swinging his door shut. Not willing to wait this time, not wanting another slowly built up moment, he needed some gratification quickly. He pushed her, not hard, but insistently to the back of the door. He didn't touch the shirt she wore, the idea of fucking her while she wore it was hot to him. he put an arm under it anyway, his fingers finding her clit to massage roughly a moment before lining his cock up with her from behind. With a shaking, shuddernig breath, he sheathed himself in Callie again.

“What?” The color drained from her face. The realization that William wasn’t going to help her began to sink in. Coupled with that was the knowledge of what he and their mother had done. There was no doubt, and there certainly wasn’t a ray of hope anymore. “William,” she whispered, her last hushed plea to her brother.

She squealed as his hand covered her mouth, nearly silencing her. Her muffled protests were the only sounds coming from her mouth. Her feet could be heard as she tried her best to gain some footing, but James was making that impossible. She felt the smooth surface of the hardwood flooring as she tried to plant her feet on solid ground. It was no use. He was always one step ahead, stronger, and keeping her off balance. Even on the stairs, there was no leverage. The passing wood beneath her feet was all she felt. It felt like the house was sucking her in, drawing her back to the basement, as she saw the rooms change. William’s room, the hall, the stairs, the kitchen, and back down the stairs leading into the basement. With each room, her spirits sank and her panic rose. She could feel her heart beating faster, a lump in her throat, and her eyes grew wet with tears. His powerful hand engulfed her mouth, pressing his fingers against her lips. His other arm crushed her body against his. There was no hint of a way out, no crack in his armor. He was strong, powerful, and clearly in control. A brief moment, an opening, that she took full advantage of, when he moved his hand. Gabby screamed as loud as she could. One word. A word that she so despartly wanted, but it was something she would not receive. Help. His hand silenced her once more as he continued to drag her down the stairs to the pit of her despair. Her eyes focused on the screen as he spoke. The poor woman was face down on the concrete. Her mouth was covered, much like Gabby found herself right now. He was on her back, adjusting himself. He penetrates her, and Gabby’s eyes widen. With every thrust from the man, the woman screams into his hand. It was an ominous sign of what was going to happen to her, of what her fate was.

Callie saw the look on William’s face. She thought he wasn’t completely comfortable with this. Who could blame him really? ‘He does care for his sister,’ she thought. With a heavy heart, she took a few steps closer to the door. She was going to go downstairs and stop this. As much as she wanted James to enjoy Gabby, she didn’t want to harm William’s mental state of mind. It seemed ironic. She didn’t care if James raped Gabby. Callie knew Gabby would be okay when all was said and done. The same thing had happened to her, and had grown to love James in every sense of the word. In time, Gabby would relax and be as addicted to his cock as she was. There wasn’t any doubt in Callie’s mind that would happen with her, but what would it do to William to know that his sister had been raped? She had already dropped the bombshell that James had raped her. That was long in the past though, and William could easily see how much in love they were. That was something that was easy to deal with. This was happening right now, and it was clear, at least in her eyes, that this might not settle too well with William.

She was about to start towards the door when William closed it. His words, and his actions, made it clear he was not thinking about his sister and dad. Her face pressed against the smooth surface of the door. It was quick and intense how he approached her, and Callie loved it. The softness from before was a thing of the past now, and William was claiming her, showing all the brute force that she had so come to love from James, whenever she could coax it out of him. Her legs felt weak as he rubbed her clit. He was skilled with his cock, and he wasn’t lacking in knowing how to tease a woman’s clit. Her body was thrust into the door as he pushed himself inside her. Callie spread her legs a little wider for him, balancing on her toes. Her hands were flat against the door, and her breasts pressed into the unforgiving wood. “That’s it baby. Take me. Fuck my pussy. No more making love. Fuck me baby.” Together they began once more, opening up yet another chapter to their relationship. They were not mother and son. They were not gentle partners. They giving into every instinct that flowed through their veins as they savagely fucked.

James smiled as he dragged Callie to the far side of the couch, and dropped to his knees, bringing Gabby along with him. He pushed her face down to the floor before planting his knee on her back, keeping her in place. She was free to scream now, it didn't matter to him. She wasn't going to be moving him, not unless she got vastly stronger right away. He pulled the blanket she'd been wrapped in closer, and tore a length of it off. With a smile he reached forward, gripping one of her hand and forcing it back behind her. A moment later he repeat the process, getting both of her hands in position. He wrapepd her wrists int he blanket, tying them tightly in place to prevent her from being able to use her hands in any kind of meaningful way.
"It's been such a long time since I did anything like this." He mused idly. "Someday Gabby, you'll come around to what we do here tonight."

He reached into his pocket, and fished out his very familiar knife. There was a kind of synergy to what he was doing, a coming full circle that he appreciated. He flicked it open, adn ran the blade along her shorts, parting them from her body nicely. White panties. James found it fitting somehow as he rubbed his fingers along her sex through them. He stood up before leaning down and gripping gabby by the arms, lifting her from the floor and carrying her to the counch, bending her body over it. James too the moment then to drop his shorts, freeing his cock. It was almost time, he was ready, gaby would be made ready soon. It would be glorious.

William fairly growled from behind her, liking what he heard from her. LMaking love to Callie had been a mind blowing experience. But part of him did just want to succumb to his instincts and fuck her. And that's exactly what she wanted him to do to her. He left a hand at her clit, while the other moved around to gather her hair. He backed up, almost all the way otu of her before thursting back in. As he did he pulled back on her hair. Each time he rammed himself hom in her a little harder, pulled her hair back with a bit more force. And each time he grunted or growled at her. He leaned forward to bite her shoudler. His pace was becoming more steady now, each thrust rocking her forward into the door. This was what he'd always wanted as he was discovering. He'd wanted this kind of passion.

He moved without warning, still keeping her off balance. Her feet barely made any contact with the floor. Her direction quickly changed, and she found herself on the floor, pinned by him. His knee pressed into her back, between her shoulder blades. She felt the power in the force he asserted against her, insuring she would not move. Still her instincts were to fight, to push against him, only bringing his words back to her. ‘….you’re a fighter….just like your mother was.’ Fresh screams had broken out, and she still harbored the hope that her brother would come to her rescue. She knew that her voice wouldn’t carry that far, and yet she still projected her voice greatly. “Dad no! What the hell is wrong with you? Why? Why are you doing this?” He captured her wrist, and she instantly began to push with her hand, trying to throw him. Instead she only felt his knee seeming to press harder into her spine. “Dad you’re hurting me! Please! My back!” It was clear her dad wasn’t there. The body that was on her back, doing this to her, was being driven by some primal instinct. Her dad, James, was not there. Instead was this sex crazed mad man enforcing his will upon her. She fought with her free hand as much as she could with her limited range, but it was to no avail. His hand darted out, capturing her, and she screamed into the floor, as she no leverage anymore. The blanket was soft enough, but it was also strong enough to ensure she would not be able to free herself. “No I won’t! I’ll hate you forever if you do this! I promise! I! Am! NOT! Mom! I won’t forgive you! I won’t love you anymore! Please dad! Stop!”

There was a pause, and there was a flicker of hope that he was thinking about what he was about to do. She heard the ominous sound of the pocket knife opened. “No dad! Don’t hurt me! Please!” She squirmed, her feet kicking. The blade didn’t really connect with her skin. She felt the blade graze across her skin as he cut away her shorts. The material slid away from her body, and she felt the kiss of the air in the room. “Dad,” she whispered. “Please. I’m begging you. Stop. I’ll be a good girl. I promise. I’ll do anything you want. Please. I…..” She gasped, cutting her words short, as she felt his fingers teasing her. When he moved, her face was still frozen in shock. Her eyes glazed over, and her lips parted. He moved her, jolting her from her silence. “Dad! What are you….doing? I’m your daughter! You can’t do this!” He pushed her over the couch, drawing a grunt from her. She couldn’t hear anything going on behind her. Gabby had no idea what he was doing. The movie was still playing behind them. The woman’s torture had come to an end. Gabby had heard her attacker beating her. There was a moment where she wondered would her dad beat her as well. She swallowed hard feeling that new fear begin to well up inside her. If he as was willing to do this to her, where would he draw the line?

William took her hair before he began to pound into her. Her entire body rocked with the force from his thrusts. She could feel her body wanting to give in to him more, to reward him for being such a good boy. He was ruthless in his assault on her pussy, and Callie was in love. “That’s..it..baby,” she groaned out, her words jagged as his hips pushed her into the door. “You’re..so..good..William. Your cock..is..amazing.” Her clit felt his manipulations, and her lower belly tighten. Crying out as he bit into her shoulder, she threw her head back against him. “Take me baby. Keep fucking me. I’m gonna cum for you William. I’m gonna cum and call your name.” Her fist began to pound the door as she teetered on the edge. It was a delicious dance to her. So close, and yet just out of reach from the shattering bliss she craved.

Outside, at the front door, Chloe was knocking on the door hard. Her fist balled, her lips in a tight line. “How fucking dare you Gabby. Why did you tell Sophie to try and stay with me without asking me first?” She had told Sophie she could stay with her, but it wouldn’t come without giving Gabby a piece of her mind. “I’m gonna,” she began, stopping as she heard Gabby’s screams. “What the fuck?” Chloe began walking around the house, peering into the windows. She saw nothing, and as she approached the basement windows of the rec room, she heard Gabby’s screams clearer. She kneeled down and gazed through the window catching sight of Gabby bound, on the floor, with her dad on top of her. She watched as he moved her. Gabby’s shorts were gone, and as he bent her over the couch and dropped his shorts, she covered her mouth.

James smiled again.
"Forever is a long time Gabby, I've told you that snice you were a chilld. And your mother said she'd never forgive me, never coe around. And look where we are today. It's not even as different as you think it is. After all, she's not just your mother. She's your aunt as well." He drawled to her. With what he was doing, what need for secrets anymore? What was happening here, now, was enough to bury him for just this side of forever, so why not lay it all on the table? He felt...freer than he had in a long time. A time of no secrets.

He used the knife again, cutting the sides of her panties, and letting them fall to the floor. He blew out a sigh, his hands going to either side of her hips, setting her in place, and securing her. He licked a finger, adn reached down, sliding it into her, working on her a few moments, nudging against her clit to get a little bit of lubrication from her end started. It wasn't a lot, but it would be enough. Bracing himself, he used his feet to ensure that her legs stayed apart, and moved forward. The head of his cock bumped against her pussy lips, nudging them, before starting to push into her.

"This could take a little while." He warned her. After all, eleven inches long and three and a half thick, it was a monster of thign to start with. But he had every confidence in Gabby. She was his daughter after all, and Callie had always managed. He slid himself forward, groaning at the tight feeling he had. So good, so perfect, and subtly different than Callie was. He loved Callie with all his being, but variety was the spice of life. And a little something like this helped keep everyone going. He felt a moment of resistance, and paused, actually surprised. This was it for her. Her first time. He actually smiled a moment, his hand gently on her back. "Oh baby. I didn't know this would be your first. I'll make it worth it for you." He promised. With that, he pushed past the barrier, adn was inside of her more fully, pushing until his hips met her ass. He blew out a long breath, taking a moment to savour the experience.

WIlliam grinned as he heard her words, heard her promise. Call his name. Her head against him like that, he leaned over and kissed ehr savagely, all passion and desire, holdnig it for a moment.
"You'd better. I might be disapointed otherwise." he teassed, shifting his stance slightly. He didn't let up on any of the force he threw into her, but his speed picked up. A rapid fire pounding of his hips into her. He released her hair, his hand moving to her neck, gripping her there, keeping her in place, panting out his need and desire. He felt himself tightening, swelling inside of her again. With a few more harsh grunts he thrust himself home in her one last time, the impact actually bouncing her off of her feet a second as he came, shooting into her again and again, nearly as hard as last time. He loosened his grip on her neck, his breathing panting and ragged.

"Oh Gods..." he breathed. "...you're incredible."

Gabby’s face showed every bit of the shock she felt from her dad’s words. She lowered her head, allowing the sobs to take over. “My….aunt?” The fact that he was about to rape her was bad enough, but now she knew the disgusting truth. Her dad and her mom were brother and sister. It would be the same thing as her having sex with William. It all came crashing down on her. It explained why he was able to do this. It explained why his mother was able to have sex with her son. To the two of them, having sex with a family member was normal, and it had been for years now. It explained why they had no contact with their parents. Grand-mother and Grand-father must not know. This nasty, dirty little secret had to be kept, and they had clearly run away to do so. Then her mother’s words came haunting in her mind. The pool table. He had raped her on that pool table, the very one her mother taught her how to play on, and then she had it brought to their home? It made no sense. How could they both be so sickening?

A new fight broke out in Gabby as she felt her panties fall away from her body. She knew her last bit of coverage was gone, and now her bare body was exposed to him. Everything about it felt so wrong. He was her dad. He wasn’t intended to see her this way, and he most certainly wasn’t suppose to be attempting this with her. She groaned, gagging, as she felt his finger slide inside her. “No dad please. You don’t understand. You can’t,” she wailed. Her cries would fall on deaf ears. His words were vile to her, and the thought of it, ‘taking a while,’ made her stomach wrench. “No dad! Listen to me!” She felt her lips spread open, and his cock felt massive as he began to push inside her. She opened her eyes wide and straightened her back. “Dad,” her pleas were louder, her voice strained. “You can’t! You don’t know!” The pressure was enormous as he reached her barrier. “It is dad! It is my first time! Please! Not like this! Not with you! It should be someone…..” She stopped. The pain ripped through her hips and up her spine. She could hear her own breath, seemingly in slow motion, leave her body. Gabby knew she had to breathe, take in air, but her lungs wouldn’t do it. She felt like she had been punched in the stomach. It was a sensation of being completely separated from her own body, and yet she was fully aware of every painful inch of his sinking into her body. He had done it. Her dad had ripped away her most precious gift she had to give to someone someday. It was gone. No purity. No innocence. Gone. In the second it took him to tear the tender skin within open, he had taken so much that she could never get back. She felt his body touch her own, and her insides further shattered along with her youth and her trust. Only one word came to mind for her. It was the very one he had told her was a long time. Forever.

He was showing her every bit of the youthful enthusiasm James once had. She shivered as his hand covered her neck. Callie knew if she moved too much, his hand would only grip her tighter, squeezing from her the precious air she needed to survive. He was pounding away at her, showing her exactly how much he wanted her, needed her, desired her. Suddenly she screeched, “I’m cumming William! It’s all for you baby!” She banged on the door with her fists as her body was lifted from her feet. He was doing it again, filling her pussy with his virile seed. She licked her own lips before resting against his body. “Oh baby. You are..too good. I can’t wait..to fuck you..all over..this house.”

Chloe shuddered in horror as she watched him take his daughter. Gabby clearly wasn’t enjoying this. She was fighting. He was..raping her. ‘He’s..raping her. Gabby’s dad..is raping her. How can he do that?’ She sank down on the ground, her hand still over her mouth. She jerked, a sudden realization coming to mind. Reaching into her pocket, she took out her cell phone, went to her camera, and began to record what she saw. Gabby’s pleas, her crying, screaming, her naked body with her hands bound behind her back, were all being filmed, along with James standing behind her, his hands on her body, while his cock was buried deep inside her. ‘I got you now,’ she whispered as she watched the event happening on the screen of her phone. She heard Gabby tell him this was her first time, and then once more, she jumped as she watched him push his body to Gabby’s. Chloe swallowed hard, feeling a strange stirring on her own, but her eyes remained glued to her phone.

James let out a slow breath as he started to back himself out of gabby. The moment wasn't exactly as he'd pictured it, but it was more than close enough to get him going. As he pushed himself back into her slowly, gently, keeping his word to Callie. Gentle. Make it work for her. He knew he could, and in a lot of ways could potentially make it less trauma inducing than hat had happened to Callie. But then, he did really want to let loose on Gabby too. He started to build a rhythm, a withdrawal that led him almost all the way out of her before pushing back in, the motion smooth, even, and he felt her walls around his cock with each moment.

He had the niggling sense of something being wrong, but couldn't place why. He looked up to the low window to see a girl there, watching her phone out, no doubt shooting video or pictures. He recognized her from some of the times he'd met Gabby's friends. Chloe, the whore as described by Gabby. He locked eyes with Chloe, meeting her gaze without an ounce of fear of hesitation. He stared right at her, seeing her, daring her to react. He took his hand off of Gabby a moment, and ponint right at Chloe. He then moved his finger, and pointed to the floor beside him, before opening his hand. The gesture was clear. 'Come in here. See what happens for you.' James got his hand back on Gabby and let out a groan.
"Gods you're perfect baby. I don't know how long I'll be able to last with you." He admit, one hand reaching around her to find her clit, and begin to massage. She was doing so well, she deserved to find some additional pleasure in this action too.

William leaned his head on Callie, letting out a sigh.
"Gods, I'll be loving that too. We are going to have so much fun together." He confessed. The more he thought about it, there was going to be very little that would top doing things like this, and with her no less. Callie was a gorgeous woman, and had the kind of playful inventiveness that he'd actually always hoped for from a woman. It was going to be a tall order to find a better match than this for him. His hands went around her, and her held her to him a moment in an embrace.

Gabby’s eyes widen at the sensation of his cock dragging along her walls as he pulls out. She felt like he was pulling her insides out with him. Her pussy was so tight, and with minimal lubrication, she was feeling every inch of his cock. Groaning, she buried her face into the couch. Again every brutal inch of his cock was stuffing her virginal cunt. He settled into a steady pace. Gabby began to scream with each forward thrust of his hips. When his hips touched her body, she would cough, nearly gagging, sounding as though she would be sick at any moment. It was his touch to clit that broke her from cries. “Forever,” she finally screamed out. “I’ll hate you….forever! You’re..a rapist! You fucking..raped your..sister! Now me! I’ll tell,” she sobbed before her body went limp on the couch. His fingers were pushing her towards her climax, and no matter how much Gabby hated it, she couldn’t stop it. She had rubbed her clit many time when she was alone in her room. She knew the feeling all too well. Her hips began to slowly rotate as she felt the tingles spreading from her clit, through her lips, and deep inside. It wouldn’t be long at all now.

Chloe watched in shock, glancing up from her phone here and there. She had looked up from her screen when his eyes meet hers’. He gestured for her, and she swallowed hard. “Shit. No way. I can’t.” She jumped to her feet and ran around the side of the house. The images of him fucking Gabby so fresh in her mind. She stopped just at the door and turned towards it. Her heart was racing, she was panting, and her phone was still recording. ‘If I go in there, he’s gonna take my phone. No way.’ Looking around she saw all the various flowers Gabby’s mother had planted. She walks up to one and slips her phone down among the green vines and leaves. ‘There. For safe keeping.’ Turning back towards the door, she walks up to it and pushes her way inside. The house seemed quiet, at first, until she got closer to the basement door. Gabby’s cries could still be heard coming up the stairs. ‘It’s real. It’s really happening down there. He’s really doing that to her.’ Her hand was shaky as she reached for the door knob. When she turned it, her expression was one of surprise. The door was locked. ‘He doesn’t want me here. I misread his signals! I gotta get out of here!’ She backed away from the door slowly, her eyes flinting from the door knob to the door itself. ‘Just move slowly. Maybe he doesn’t know you came in the house. Get outside, get your phone, and run home.’

“Baby I want to be in your bed with you. Let’s not take a shower just yet. I want to snuggle up close to your warm body and smell our sex on both of us. Maybe I can lick you clean later,” she teased. The truth was Callie was exhausted, and she wanted to give James time to have his way with Gabby. Callie didn’t want to mention what was going on to William. She was afraid he might feel the urge to rush downstairs and step in. This was a matter between them, but the thought of having them both team up on Gabby, or even herself for that matter, did appeal to her. Perhaps that would be an occasion to get the video camera out and record the events of such a lustful evening.

"It's been so long since your mother had anything like an objection to my activities, you'd be hard pressed to find a way to get her to confirm anything." He admonished Gabby gently. He ground his hips into her gently, swirling inside of her, hitting differetn points all along her. A moment later he shifted his hand slightly to better directly stimulate her clit. He picked up his pace very faintly, working just a bit harder on her. He could feel himself starting to swell within her.

"Are you ready for me baby?" He asked her, his breathing getting to be more of a pant. He had the impulse to keep pushing thigns along, release p inside of her. But then, that was a lot to take in the fisrst outing. And he'd saved Callie from that particular fate. As he pumped her a few more times, he felt himself on the very brink of release when he pulled out of her. He lay his cock on her ass, and watched as shot after shot of his hot seed landed on her back. He let out a breath as he heard a faint rattling from the door. he smiled, and stepped awayy from Gabby. "Don't worry Baby. We'll bring you around sooner or later." he promised her. He lightly pad up the stairs until he reached the door. He unlocked it quickly and swung it open. e was greeted with the sight of Chloe starting to slip away from the door.

"Going somewhere? " He asked her with a smile, his cock still erect and standing tall before him.

William certainly didn't need any encouragement on that front, actually picking Callie up and bearing her over to the bed. He sank onto it with her, kissing the side of her neck absently.
"We should have done this before now." He observed

Back
Top Bottom