Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Keeping it in the Family, the next Generation (Alvis&Andnich)

James nodded a moment, and stepped to the cabinet, and lifted a few boxes out of the way. he found what he was looking for, adn dropped them on the counter. Morning after pills.
"That should keep you safe as it is, but I'm not unreasonable. We'll make sure that this gets taken care of. Believe it or not, I'm not interested in getting you pregnant, I've children enough. And there's already a plan in place to acquire a few thigns from your house soon, so adding your pills to the list shouldn't be a problem." James was calm as he spoke, as though this might have been something he had anticipated, or at least it wasn't taking him completely off guard. "Now we've that out of the way, did you want something to eat? If so, I'll get you something to wear while you do."

William pulled inot the driveway, and got out of the car, stretching. He felt like a new man. He felt...pwoerful. Like there was very little he couldn't accomplish. And tonight was just going to prove that beyond a shadow of a doubt. He walked into the house, suppressing the urge to whistle as he did. He went tot he kitchen, got out some food, adn began to work on it. Thickly sliced ham, fried in garlic with some other seasonings. Knowing that other people would need food soon as well he kept going, making more than enough to feed everyone. Sophie tonight. Then He would be gettign Ger over here, though he was still piecing out the story he'd tell him to get him on board. He heard voices int he basement, which told him James was dealing with Chloe somehow. But it didn't sound like she was being fucked just yet, so they were likely up to something. Maybe James was offering her a deal like Gabby? If so it'd have to be very different. Chloe had been ridden by more men than a prize bull at a rodeo if her reputation was correct, so they would need something besides sex to break her down. He pushed the thought away from his mind. James was on it. He'd figure something out.

She bent down, picking up the box. Chloe wasted no time popping one of the pills free. Shoving it into her mouth, she turned on her heels, and started the water from the sink. Cupping her hand, she filled her mouth an swallowed the pill. During this time, she allowed the towel to fall, exposing her body to James. “Yes,” she told him, her head still lowered to the sink as she bent at the waist. “I’m starving.” The fact he was offering clothes was something she found strange. He planned on fucking her again. Why bother putting clothes on at all if he was going to take them off of her and ravage her. She would have understood if he wanted her to walk around naked instead. Still she would not turn away his offer to be clothed.

“My pills..are in the top left drawer on my dresser. They’re under my panties there. It’s a plastic case. There’s a paper bag under them. It has my refills in there. I don’t know how long you plan on having me here. So grab all of it just in case.” She realized he meant someone would be going over to her house. Sophie. Standing and turning to face him, her expression as serious. “Sophie is staying at my house right now. You’ll have to tell her something. Tell her I sent you to pick them up because Gabby and I are having so much fun. Yeah,” she rolled her eyes, on the verge of tears. “That’ll break her heart. She’ll think we don’t like her, and she’ll think we’re over here having fun without her. Do you like the thought of rejection? You have to let me go get them…..” she knew that would not happen. “You have to go get them when she’s not at home. That way she won’t know. She won’t wonder why I’m over here and not inviting her over. I can’t have her over here James. She’s..well..Sophie is a virgin. Everybody knows it. She can’t come over here and be raped..fucked,” she quickly corrected, “like I was. Go when she’s not there or wait until she’s sleeping. I can give you the key.” Chloe was forgetting she didn’t have her key. She had no clue William had her key.

James wasn't surprised to see her jump to the pills like they were the only thing between her and survival. The thought of carrying his child was likely horrifying to her. Truth be told, he wasn't any happier about it than she was. Chloe had been a little...off, even before he got to her. Gods only knew what her kids might be like. Especially ones that were with him.

"Oh, we'll get it taken care of. William asked her out for coffee not long ago. It would be a simple thing to have him take of her for a few hours, and get what we need then." He explained. The towel on the floor, it gave James an impulse.

A hand in her hair, slamming her head down onto the counter, stepping behind her, his cock sliding into her hard, listening to her gurnts and screams as he took from her, his free hand slapping her ass again and again, hammering away into her, pulling her face from the counter, cumming inside of her, throwing her to the floor, kicking her in the side to curl her up, rolling her over and shoving himself into her ass as she started to-

James shook himself. He was letting his imagination get carried away. He had to stay on target.
"We have the key. We had your clothes, remember?" James explained. He walked to the stairs that led upstairs, heard William bustling about. "Will." he called. His son poked his head into the doorway that led down. "Go up to the attic, grab a box marked Callie's Old Things, and bring it down here, all right?" His son nodded, and moved off.

William put the last slice of fried ham on a plate, and then shut the stove down. He put the ham in the microwave, just wanting the sealed space to help keep it warm. He head up the stairs, and found the attic access door, pulling the steps down. He paced up them to find...Gabby. Gabby. Stretched out amongst a ruin of cloth, and passed out. What had been happening to her? What had...what did he even think seeing her there? He clenched his teeth, and turned to find the box, stepping lightly, not wanting to wake her. He'd give her that much at least. He found the box, and started for the steps.

“Yeah. Right. You have my….clothes. I forgot. How the fuck did I forget I came here with clothes on. I came here to bitch at your daughter, maybe even punch her. I should have fucking left well alone.” She shook her head, slowly rising until she could see her own reflection in the glass. Catching sight of him behind her, Chloe quickly turned around, leaning against the sink. “Why James? I would have fucked you and your son. I thought….I still think….you two are hot, but after what you two did, am I suppose to keep thinking the men that raped me are attractive,” she asked, a small smile pulling at the corners of her mouth. “You realize how insane that sounds? A woman is raped and ends up still liking the guys that did it to her? I mean what kind of woman still is attracted to a man that rapes her? She’s got to have more than a few screws loose. I’ve fucked my share of guys. Yeah. I’ll admit it, but it was always my choice. You took that from me, and I can see why you’re scared shitless to let me go. You’re afraid I’ll go to the cops and tell them how I was raped by two men, but you forget one thing. That means I have to tell someone what happened to me. I don’t want anybody knowing about this. Me? The school slut. Raped. Hell nobody would believe it anyway. So what if you got a little rough when you were fucking me. So what if my wrists have marks from where I was chained up. Everybody would just say the town slut likes it rough. Nobody is going to believe a family man like you would rape me. Nobody. So what does it matter if I do tell somebody? Nobody would believe me. Hell they probably wouldn’t even notice me. I have to be naked before anybody will even look at me. Look at your right now. You probably want to fuck me right now. Don’t you?” She pushed off from the sink and headed closer to him, stopping just in front of him. “Well? You want me. Don’t you? So what’s stopping you? Take me James. Take what you want from me. You already have. Why should now be any different? You growing a conscious? Tell it to shut the fuck up. I’m naked, and I’ve got your attention by the balls. Town slut has to be naked to get that,” she laughs. “So fuck me! What’s one more time? You know what? Forget it.," she said taking a step back, waving her hands. "I’ll take the food you offered and the clothes. Then you can do whatever you want with me. Just tell me you’re gonna let me go home at some point. Your house is nice, but the basement, the laundry room, I’ve seen it. I’m ready to go home James. Please. I have nothing else to offer you. You’ve already taken everything you can from me. I’ve got no reason to be afraid of you. Not anymore.”

Chloe turned back and headed over to the sink. Turning on the water, she leaned down, splashing some over her face and taking a drink. She had laid everything on the line for James. Now it was time to see what he would do.

“No,” she mumbled, rolling over on her back. “Please.” Gabby’s words were low and soft. She was still dreaming. Hands touching her, clothing being pulled from her body. She squirmed slightly, unaware she was being watched. “Don’t..touch me..there. No,” she gasped, arching her back slightly as her hands came down to her sides. “I can’t…..”

James heard Chloe make her case. It wasn't a bad case to make actually. But it still wasn't going to be enough. Not while thigns were still volatile with Gabby. Even the accusation would bring people here that would ask questions he didn't want to answer, and run higher risks that someone that shouldn't know, would find out. And then it was the whole house of cards coming down around their ears. And it wasn't a risk he would take. As she finished, he stepped close behind her, his hands falling on her shoulders, and tightening only slightly. He smiled, she'd be able to see it in the mirror.
"Oh Chloe. There is still so much I can take from you. You've still a little pride left, even if you don't yet know it. We're giving you back some of your dignity, and there's so much more of that we can take from you. You're alive. And always remember Chloe, that if you feel I can't take anything else from you...I can chain you back in that room, fuck you six times a day for a week, making sure that you will be carrying a child. Not because I want one, but because I know you don't. And you would know, always, that you were carrying my child. There is so much worse that we can do to you if we wanted to." He told her in a conversational tone. "And to be honest, yes, you will go home again. One way or another."

William paused at the steps going down, looking back at Gabby. She was clearly having a hell of a dream. he slid the box down the steps, leaving it at the base. James might have wanted it delivered to him directly, but right now William had to see about Gabby. He moved over to crouch beside her, a hand hovering over her, almost touching her, but not, he didn't want to wake her, have her scream at him, throw a fit. But he couldn't just leave her like this either. Could he? His fingers lightyl touched his shoulder, a whisper of contact.

It wasn’t the contact. I was the words. “You’re alive,” she repeated to him, cocking her head as she stared at him in the mirror. ‘Would he really kill me,’ she wondered. ‘To protect his family?’ She already knew the answer to that question. James had already proven what he would do. Factor in protecting his family, and he would become a combustible force to be reckoned with, more so than he already was. He spoke of impregnating her, simply as a form of torture, of punishment. The man whom she had started to see as perhaps still having some kindness left within himself was proving to be quite the opposite. This wasn’t a matter of play nice and get to go home anymore. Chloe now saw this as a way of survival. Play nice or else, and she now had a good idea what the or else part was. Pregnant, chained up, and forgotten, not missed by anyone. It was one thing to be unnoticed and free. To know no one would ever see her again, was another thing entirely.

He spoke of her being allowed to go home, and while the thought should have brought her some joy, it was how he said and what he added to it that drew her happiness from her. “One way or another? What do you mean by that James?” She already knew that if he kept her down, he would impregnate her. So what would he do if he was sending her home? “Would you kill me James? What the fuck is wrong with you,” she asked turning around to face him. “I told you I wouldn’t fucking tell anyone. You know they wouldn’t believe me anyway. Why would I waste my breath telling them? If you’re going to kill me, then get on with it. I am not afraid of you!” It was a lie. Clearly. She trembled as she stared at him. Chloe was trying to be as intimidating as she found him, but the young girl was falling short miserably. “But if you’re not going to kill me, then I would still like….something to eat. If you’re going….to have sex with me, then I..we..both need our strength. Would you like to go upstairs and have something to eat and drink? I’ll..make you a..plate of something if you like.” Chloe was trying to be nice to earn more favor with James. Would it work? She didn’t know, but she knew what being belligerent would get her. James had extended an olive branch. Now she just had to make sure to do the same and try not to get beaten with the one he still held in his hand.

In her dreams it was a swirl of hands and emotions. Her mind was confused by what she saw and felt. The faces, the voices, the touches all were driving her forward. Even though she was lost to slumber, her body was reacting to what the mind experienced. Her breathing was increased forcing her chest to rise and fall. As she squirmed, the arousal between her legs became clear. The scent filled the air as her sex glistened. She gripped the blankets she was resting on as her lips parted when he touched her. Lightening shot through her body, her mind making the connection despite her being asleep. She was being touched in her mind as well as in reality. “Don’t,” she mumbled. “Don’t..make..me..cum. Don’t..touch..me.” Gabby held her breath for a moment before releasing with a slight moan. In her mind, hands were on her thighs. Her legs spread slightly, bending one knee, exposing her body to him. She curled her toes as her muscles tightened, contracting. “Please,” she breathed. The hands went to her breasts, and her hands followed, cupping her left breast. “Oh please.” The pain from giving in to James, of allowing herself to feel good at his hands was fading as she gave in to the faceless hands touching her.

James listened to her as she spoke, and when she faced him, he had to give her credit for trying to stand her ground. It didn't work, that was for certain. But he had to admire that in her. it also told him he'd have to keep an eye on her. He leaned down, putting his face right in front of hers, let his green eyes boree right into her, letting the gaze linger a moment.
"You're lying to me." He said very quietly. "I terrify you. ANd maybe that'll change. Maybe it won't. But let's go upstairs Chloe. You've been down here long enough. We should have some clothes for you, and I'm sure you'll feel better after you get some food in you." He stepped away from her then, and led her up the stairs.

The smell of the fried ham was still rich in the air. William knew his way around a stove, that much was clear, and always had been. James looked around briefly, not seeing where his son was. William shouldn't have taken very long to get the box of clothes. He looked at Chloe, and nodded to her.
"Make a plate up. I'll be right back." He told her calmly. He was up the stairs two at a time, looking for William. He saw the box at the foot of the steps to the attic, and heard a faint voice that sounded like Gabby. He simled, and took the box into William's room. A moment later, he went down the stairs, a pair of shorts and a white tank top in his hands. He'd promised clothes, not a lot of them. He went back to the kitchen, and tossed the clothes on the counter. "Here." he said simply.

William blinked as he saw her reacting so much to a simple touch from him. She was on a razors edge. he left his figners in contact with her skin, and led them down her body, circling the right nipple faintly, before continuing to move lower along her body. She was so smooth, so soft, similar to Callie but wholly different at the same time. He couldn't explain it. Over the years he'd touched Gabby a million times, but never like this, never with intent, never with...need. Her stomach was smooth and inviting, and then he paused, but only for a second. His finger lightly circled her clit.

He saw right through her. That unnerved her, but what stuck a deep chord with her was the fact that he didn’t answer her about killing her. Had he done that on purpose? Was his lack of an answer suppose to be his answer? James was as confusing as he was scary to her at this point. Still, he offering her food and clothes at this point. Chloe knew she better the offers.

She went up the stairs, her footsteps heavy. He was right. She had been down here long enough. The light was refreshing. The basement felt about ten degrees cooler than the rest of the house. So stepping up, she felt the warmth embrace her. A shiver ran down her spine as she shook off the cold. As James left, once more she mimicked him. “Make a plate up.” She snarled at him before rolling her eyes. “Jerk.” She knew her way around the kitchen having spent so much time there. “Are you sure you trust me in here with all these knives and sharp, pointy items? I could grab one and slit your fucking throat when you come back.” She knew he was upstairs, having heard him climb the stairs quickly. “Hell I could just take off out of the front door. You trust me James? You gonna fucking kill me if I run? Take what little bit pride the town slut who was raped by you and your bastard of a son away? Yeah? Well fuck you.” She put the plate down, heading closer to the smell. The plate was in the microwave. She took it out, cramming a piece of ham in her mouth. She really was starving. ‘Too bad I can’t drug these bastards.’ A lightbulb going off, she turned to the small cabinet near the fridge. She knew Gabby kept a few basic meds in there. Headache, period relief, and sleeping aids. She grinned. ‘Fuck I could crush one up and put it in his beer. No. He’d taste it. Then his wraith would be….unthinkable. I don’t wanna think about it,’ she thought, shaking her head. ‘No. I’ll just make him a plate of food and try to stay on his good side.’ She pulled two plates from the cabinet and set about preparing something for them to eat. She even got him a cold beer from the fridge. Chloe wasn’t much in the mood for beer. So instead she poured a glass of cold milk. She was about to sit down when he tossed the clothes to the counter. ‘Gee. Thanks. Don’t go all out with the clothes you jerk.’ She smiled at him and rose, snatching up the garments. “Thank you.” Slipping them on, Chloe felt better already. Her body was no longer exposed to him. “I made the plates, and I even got you a beer. I figured you might want one. If you want something else, I’ll get it. Just let me know what. I got milk. Hope that’s alright.” She took her seat and began to eat.

His touch continued down her mind. The lights flashed around her, colors blurred, and the lines of what was pain and what was pleasure were being erased. Gabby’s emotions were still on a roller coaster, but she had cleared the dark tunnel. Now she was in the light of day, climbing higher and higher. She could see the fingertips tracing down her skin, so certain it was a dream, realistic and sensual, but a dream nonetheless. Her nipple felt his touch, and she gasped. She was flushed as she turned her head from side to side. “No,” she mumbled. “Don’t..make me cum.” Down her skin the touch traveled. Still, in her mind, she saw no face. She didn’t need to. Gabby had rationalized it wasn’t James. It couldn’t be. No. This was going to be her reprieve from all the self loathing she was subjecting herself to. Down across her stomach, and then nothing. He paused. “No,” she protested, a twinge of need in her voice. The fingers traveled further down. He was so close. She was getting closer. “A little..more,” she whispered, aware he was on the edge of touching her sensitive clit.

Gabby moved her hips, wanting him to touch him. The blankets were warm and soft against her skin, drawing her mind from her dream and back to reality. Slowly she became aware the touch was not in her mind. The touch was real, against her body. Her eyes fluttered open, and he came into focus. ‘William!’ She moved, sitting up, drawing her legs in close to her body. ‘He’s been..touching me. He saw me. Has he been here the whole time?’ She shook her head slowly, confused and wanting answers. All the pain, the disgust she felt with herself began to creep back inside. ‘No. I can’t feel this again. I don’t want to.’ Her hand reached for his shoulder, fisting it in his shirt. William had made her feel so good. He had made her forget about James. Gabby knew she would hate herself later, but later could wait. It would wait. Gabby pulled him close, pressing her lips to his, leaning forward. Not coming up for air, she released her hold on his shirt only to try and pull it from his body. Her lips moved from his to his neck. She inhaled him. There was a strange comfort in him. James had shown her how her body could be awakened, shown her how pleasure felt. Now she wanted to use it like a drug, like alcohol to take away the pain. “Make love to me William,” she whispered in his ear. “Please. Make me feel good. Make me forget. Take me. Please.” She moved back, still pulling on his shirt, wanting it to clear his body, and not stopping until she had done so. Her hands roamed his chest as if she were searching for something there. She would find it. His chest, his shoulders, all feel victim to her touch. “Please,” she whispered to his lips. “Make love to me William.”

James sat down easily, taking a pull from teh beer, tsting it, getting a feel for it. It was normal, nothing else. Good. Chloe had a spiteful streak in her, that much he knew, and didn't want to have her trying to indulge it. But then fear wa a good motivator to keep her in line. And he'd do what he had to do to maintain that level until she came around to simply accept that as of now she was essentially a fuck toy for the family. He wasn't gentle with her, because she wasn't family, he had no need to be gentle. And it wasn't like she hadn't experienced this kind of thing before, so there was no need to spare her. He ate without breaking the silence, letting her do the same. he was weighing his options on how he wanted to proceed from here.

Callie had given him an outlet for his more aggressive tendencies, leaving him with only a low burn of sexual urge. But that urge still needed looking after, and Chloe woudl look after it, one way or another. He was toying with his options as he ate, wondering exactly how he wasnted to do this, how far he wanted to go, and just what he was in the mood for in general. Still, he was finishing up his plate, and nursing the alst of his beer before too long, his mind still not made up. He needed a moment. And he had a few to spare.

William froze when Gabby woke, ready to try a fumbled explanation, beat somethign of a retreat. After all, she hated him already for failing, for succumbing. If he let himself think about it, he was no different, as much as he loved his time with Callie, wanted it to continue, valued it dearly, there was a part of him that was ashamed at being too weak willed to save Gabby from all of this. And now...what was he doing? He was fingering her, teasing her along despite the fact he knew she hated him. And when her fist bunched in his shirt he actually expected her to pull him in to use the momentum to better punch him in the face.

Instead he found lips on his, and had to pause a moment to marvel at this sudden change. His hand came around to touch her back, fingers trailing down along her spine. She jerked at his shirt, before she broke the kiss, whispering for him to come to her, take the pain from her, make everythign better, and pulled the shirt off of him. William wanted to stop, wanted to distance himself, since he knew that this couldn't really be what she wanted, that there was more to this moment, thigns that he didn't know.

But William was not that strong. And he still loved Gabby.

Her lips back on his, William stopped thinking about right and wrong, adn simply moved. He gave in to her pull, swinging over her, getting between her legs, adn being over her. He leaned down into her kiss, his chest touching hers. It was a new thing this, being this close to Gabby in such a way. Sure, they'd been in the pool a thousand times, and he'd felt the touch of her skin on his in a thousand different ways when they woudl goof around with each other. But this...this was different. her breasts on his chest, the way she moved under him, hungry, needing him, and he was becoming no less driven by his own desire of her. One hand came up to cup her face, the other trailed down her side, still wanting to feel her, to get to know this body in ways he never had before. His hips were on hers, grinding into her faintly, the shorts still between them, his cock still hard and contacting her through the fabric, pressing down on her clit.

The silence was almost deafening. Sometimes a person could say far more when they didn’t speak at all. James had proven he as a dangerous man. The fact that he was silent gave way to the fact he was thinking. A dangerous man deep in thought was rarely a good thing. Was he thinking of some new torture? Was he having second thoughts about letting her go? She really had no idea.

Had it not been for the fact she was starving, Chloe might not have been able to eat. She knew this might be her last chance to eat for a while. For that matter, she knew she could end up back in the basement again for days at a time. So she took advantage of the view through the window. The sky was perfect. Perhaps it could only seem so to a person who truly appreciated it. How many times had she been under a sky so similar and not given it a second thought? How many times had she tasted ham just like this and taken it for granted? Even sitting in a chair at a table with clothes on was something she would never take for granted again. James had said she would go home, but Chloe was beginning to doubt that. How could he let her go after everything that had happened? He had to know she would turn him in, but then again, why had William not said anything? Because he was enjoying the benefits? Then what about Gabby? Would they keep her locked up forever? Chloe became aware of just how quiet the house was. ‘Where is everybody? What have they done to her?’

She continued to slowly eat. This wasn’t an attempt to drag her feet, although James might see it that way. Chloe had taken so much for granted that she was savoring the taste of the food. No longer was she shoveling it down because eating was a chore, something that had to be done that was getting in the way of her doing what she wanted to. Eating was now a privilege. It was something to be enjoyed, and she was doing just that. She lifted the glass of milk to her lips and glanced across the table at James. He was almost finished. Wiping her mouth with a napkin, she told him, “I can clear the dishes. Thank you. It was delicious. I needed that.” She rose and moved over to pick up his plate with her own plate in her other hand. Chloe avoided eye contact like it was the plague. She turned and headed over to the sink, holding a plate in each hand with her glass on top of her plate. Dropping them in the sink, she looked up and out into their backyard. It was beautiful and inviting. Chloe wanted to go outside, to feel the sun on her face and smell the fresh air. “Please James. Can I go outside?”

She moaned into the kiss, feeling his hand trail down her body. His hard member was pressing against her clit, and the familiar stimulation was there again, pushing her. She pulled back from the kiss and pressed her lips to his hand that had been holding her face. He was there, in front of her, on top of her, his chest exposed, and it was clear he wanted to help her. She wasn’t thinking about how he left her, turned his back on her, and left her for the fate that awaited her. All she was thinking about was how much the hatred she held for herself was fading. In it’s place was this consuming warmth spreading through her body. Her muscles tightening, tingling, preparing her for what she knew would come.

Gabby moved her legs apart wider for him as her hands that roamed his chest moved to dance along his spine. She was breathing harder, feeling a nervous energy that was taking over, driving her. Gabby was losing control. No, she wasn’t. She was giving it over. William’s touch was different, and yet the emotions, the sensations he brought to her were so close to what she felt before. Something was clearly different. It would have to be. This was a different man. When his hand touched her face, she felt a spark. His lips to her own were warmer, hotter than anything she had ever felt. His cock was massaging her clit through his shorts. The intensity of it all was sending her over the previous pleasure plateaus she had felt. She gasped, her voice squeaking, cracking, before she called to him. “William! Don’t..stop.” Her needy hands moved, coming around his body to take hold of his face. She held him there, kissing his lips as if they were sustaining her life. “Please William. Take care of me,” she whispered between her passionate kisses to him. “Take care of me.” Her lips never moved from his. Her words were whispered, hushed tones against his mouth. “Make love to me. Please. Don’t you want me?"

James let her take the plates, not saying anything, but nodding to her. When she moved to the sink, he saw the wistful look she ahd at the outdoor world. She made a simple request. Outside. Not a bad one actually. Just outside was a porch, adn there was a waist high railing and chairs to sit on out there. And he had no problem with being out there.
"Of course Chloe. Don't want you getting sick now, do we? A little sun will do you good." He told her, opening the door to the patio. "No further than the rail now." He gestured for her to head out, and after she did, followered her outside. He didn't follow far, he sank into a chair and leaned back, still holding the last of the beer. He sipped at it, drawing it out a little so he'd have something to do while soaking up the sunlight.

He didn't say much while they were there, just letting her enjoy the time, and he had no reason to do otherwise with her. It took about twenty minutes of sipping to finally drain off the last of the beer. He set the empty bottle aside, and nodded to himself. The chair he was sitting on was one that had multiple folding points, letting you use it for a number of applications. He raised the back, leaving it tilted back slightly, but still higher up. The arms however, he folded back, getting them out of the way completely. He checked the legs, found them solid and in place. It could support a lot of weight. He looked back at Chloe, thought back to how young she was, how she'd managed to cram a fair amount of experience into her short years of sexual activity. With nothing under the tank top, he had a fair image of what lay beneath it. The thoughts of what was coming had him hardening, getting himself ready for it all.
"Chloe. Come over here." He called, a note in his voice that suggested that he wasn't interested in any disagreement or discussion on the subject. He expected to have what he ordered. "Take off those shorts." he pushed his own lower, letting his cock free, standing erect in his lap. "Climb on. And start working."

William was almost lost in the sweetness of the moment. He'd had moments of sweetness and tender loving with Callie, but this seemed more...intense. More honest if he was being honest. Like there was no ulterior motive, there was just passion, hot and needy, and it was between them. And Gabby wanted him. Really wanted him.

He remembered before when he'd thought James was going to have him sleep with Gabby, and James had said without hesitation that she wasn't ready for that. That he wasn't ready for that yet. Was he ready? She certainly seemed like it. He ahd a flash of an image, of his pinning her hands over her head, and ravagin her, but that wasn't what she wanted. She wanted him to love her. To make love to her. And he knew how to do that. Wanted to do that. Realized that he'd wanted to do that since this whole thing had really started, since Callie had planted the seed of having Gabby in his mind.
"Of course I want you. I love you." He whispered back into her mouth, leaning his head down to put pressure on her, his tongue pushing forward to taste her, to explore her mouth. He rested his weight on one arm mostly, but some of it was on Gabby, pressing them tightly together His free hand reached down, finding the waist of his shorts, and pushing them down. It took a few pushes to get them low enough, but his cock swung free.

William was shaking with anticipation, a small part of him still nervous that this was going to be a trick of some kind, that Gabby would pull away at the last second, that he was failing some kind of test that she was subjecting him to. But then he slid himself forward, and felt himself brush against her sex, feeling how hot she was, how ready she felt. He rubbed himself along her entrance, teasing her along, the head of his cock popping high and rubbing into her clit directly. He held himself there, shifting only slightly to keep nursing her along, not wanting to move too fast. He ground into her, still keeping his work up, still loving the feel of her, the taste of her, everything about her. He shifted, adn slid back farther than he'd planned, his cock slipping back down and lining up with her. Without another thought, he pushed forward, and sank slowly into Gabby. He moaned into her mouth as he felt their hips connect, grinding into her, marking that they were as close as they could ever be in this one moment.

'Of course.' He was agreeing to it? Chloe was stunned. She was sure he would fear her trying to make a run for it. The so called fence in the back yard was nothing more than a brick wall, a barrier that someone could easily climb. It wouldn’t be hard for her to scale it, yet, he said yes. Shocked as she was, when he held open the door, she smiled and headed outside quickly before he changed his mind.

Stepping outside, she felt better than she had since all of this began. The sunlight was warm. She walked right up to the railing without any hesitation, without any fear that James may be up to something. Her hands rested on the surface as she leaned into the soft glow that bathed her face. Chloe closed her eyes, smiling at nothing more than this small taste of freedom. Trying to push all of this from her mind was impossible. Her body felt the effects. From being bound, her wrists had marks, circles that served as a reminder. Her sex was another story. Already both men had enjoyed her. Chloe was no stranger to sex, but never she always was in charge of when, and more importantly, who. ‘Don’t think about it,’ she thought, shaking her head slowly, trying to push the thoughts from her mind. She knew this could be a rare moment. James could decide at any point to revoke this privilege sending her back to dark, cold basement to remain in silence and alone.

He spoke to her, and she turned from the railing. With one hand still resting on it, she swallowed hard. It was clear what he wanted from just his tone, but as he pushed his shorts down, there was no doubt. Not only did he want sex from her, James wanted her to ride him. Chloe loathed the idea. ‘It’s not a request. If you want to keep gaining privileges, then walk over there and do as he says.’ Her other hand left the railing, an Chloe slowly headed over to him. “James, I…..” She caught herself. ‘No! Are you stupid? Don’t protest.’ She forced a smile, thinking quickly on her feet. “I’ve never really been any good at this position. So don’t expect much.” It was weak, lame even, but it was the best she could come up with. Her stomach turned as she began to slip her shorts off. ‘All he wants off are the shorts. So that’s all I’m taking off.’ Once they were down, she stepped over to the side of them and picked them up. Depositing them on the chair behind her, she looked straight ahead. James was still in her sights as Chloe tried to steel her nerves. Standing there half naked wasn’t the worst part. It was knowing what he wanted, the anticipation of throwing her leg across him body and sinking down on his cock of her own free will. It was a tough pill to swallow. Though Chloe’s mind was screaming at her to move, to do as he ordered her to, her body wasn’t responding. She stood there, frozen. ‘Move,’ her mind continued to rant. Finally, she moved, her trembling hands grabbing the chair next to his head. She didn’t want to touch James any more than she had to. “You’re cock is too big,” she said before she could comprehend the words, much less stop them from leaving her mouth. The muscles in her legs already felt weak, the muscles threatening to not support her for very long as she held her position over him. To stand, hovering over him was agony, but the alternative was to impale herself on his cock. She held out as long as she could before slowly lowering her body, her sex, over his cock, sheathing him inside her. Her eyes met his as she gasped at the feel of him once more inside her.

He was kissing her. William was truly kissing her. She opened her mouth, accepting his affections, her tongue meeting his and dancing with his. It was the kind of kiss she had seen countless times on the silver screen or read about in one of her books. It was the kind of kiss that left her melting, wanting a romance like the one fueling the passion that was about to unfold for her. It was happening to her, right then and there. She forced the thought, the knowledge, that it was happening with William. It was the one flaw to an otherwise intense, passionate moment in her life.

He was trembling. It endeared him to her. This man, who had been having sex with Callie, was trembling being so close to her, so close to making love to her. He moved, and his cock began to tease her clit. In all his shifting about, he had free his shaft. She moaned softly at his touch. His cock was so close to her pussy. It wouldn’t take much for them to be joined. Still he massaged her, urging her along, causing her to rise higher and higher. “Then make love to me William,” she finally responded to his words. He obligied, moving his body once more and sliding inside her. She was wet, easily taking him before tensing, lifting further up from the blankets. Her soft whimpers fell on his lips as her pussy clamped down around his cock immediately. Their bodies were flush, securely fit together. She held his gaze, panting. “Again. Do it….again. Pull back….and do it again.” The feeling of him filling her was immense, and Gabby wanted to feel it once more. A shiver ran through her, and Gabby moved her legs closer together around William as her arms held him. She embraced him with every part of her body.

James let her move, let her draw this out. What did it matter to him? Oe way or the other, he would get what he wanted. Chloe had spent so much time in her life able to dictate terms to others, set the pace that thigns happened, but now she was little more than a cock-sleeve to people in this house. James and WIlliam had both taken what they wanted from her, and at some point James would be surprised if Callie made demands of her in some way or the other. He gaave her a grin, not the kind that showed much mirth, more of a predator eyeing his prey as she commented on the size of his cock.
"I didn't hear any complaints from you on that aspect before." he point out with a certain air of smugness to him. He was clearly enjoying the moment. He let out a contented sigh as he felt her around his cock once more, similar to last time but still different. he wasn't simply hammering away at her, he was going to be taking his time with this. Sheathed on him, he put a hand under one hof her arms, and lifted her partway off of him, and then dropped her, starting the process. "I did say to start working." He point out to her gently, but there was a look in his eye that said she had best not waste time.

She was all but begging for him to resume his work. Part of him wanted to savage her, just like he had Callie, but this was not Callie under him, this was not a woman who was always ready for somethign rough and either bordering on violent or outright violent. It was Gabby. And she waned someone, no not just someone, but him, to love her. To make love to her. And he had done that to Callie before. it called for passion, and a certain air of restraint. The restraint didn't feel like it usually did. he found that at this very moment, as he obliged her, drawing his hips back as her legs embraced him, that he wanted this the same way she did, he wanted her passionately, he wanted it all with joy, and with love. And he was goign to find it, to show it to her.

He shifted forward again, his cock sliding back into her, and the sensation was enough to set his nerve ablaze with feeling. Gabby felt so different than Callie or Chloe, and would still be different than Sophie, of that he was sure. Grinding his hips inot Gabby, he found that for a moment, he felt like they fit together perfectly. Like they had been made for one another. Was this how James had felt with Callie? If so, he began to understand in earnest just why James would have pushed so hard to get her, to take her for his own. And while WIlliam knew, in his heart of hearts, as he slid back and then into her again, that he would always want Gabby, want for her, and be desperate for mroe with her, he didn't have it in him to really hurt her. He couldn't do it. He wasn't that far gone, might not ever be. His lust wouldn't overpower how much he loved her, wanted the best for her. But he knew going against James was a losing propostion. He could only help her sift through the ruins of what was done to her.

He lips hit her neck, kissed her, nipped at the skin there, hands sliding under her shoudlers, pulling her closer to him, wanting her cloer, lovign every ounce of feeling that she gave, the heat that they were generating, the sheer passion in what they did. It was how love was shown. It was how life was made. And there was a single moment in his mind that WIlliam wondered what it might be like to hold a child of his and gabby's in his arms, to have something so uniquely their own. It was such a small chance to happen, but he as allowed to dream that some day he might have something as precious as James and Callie.
"I love you Gabby. I'll always love you." He whispered to her ear, grinding their hips together, bringing her farther along, his own groan of restrained pleasure slipping from his lips. She was so good, so perfect a woman for him. He wanted her now, he wanted her an hour from now. he wanted her as often as he could have her for the rest of his life, however long that might be.

He reached for her, moving her, and Chloe felt something inside change. It wasn’t shattered. No. If what they had put her through this far hadn’t shattered her, shredding her mind and emotional well being, then James dropping her on his cock wouldn’t do it. No. It was just something that felt different. Changed. Her free will had already been taken away. So it wasn’t that. No. It was something else. To be held prisoner, to be told what to eat, where to piss, and who will fuck your pussy is one thing. There is no control in that situation. To be told to do something, something that you find so revolting, so disgusting, that even in your worst nightmare you wouldn’t do it, and still do it because you fear what will happen if you don’t is another. Chloe knew what James wanted wasn’t a request. Something so simple as being out of the laundry room meant so much to her now, and James held the control to be able to take it away again. Refuse him. No. That wasn’t an option, and that lack of options, that lack of control, and doing something Chloe never wanted to do had changed her. Yeah, and she felt it to her core. She wasn’t the same person anymore.

She nodded, knowing the gesture wasn’t necessary and feeling like it was stupid. Using her powerful legs to lift up, she felt his cock sliding out of her pussy. She wasn’t wet enough for him, nowhere near in fact. It was painful, and if he didn’t feel it as well, she would have been surprised. She wanted to apologize, but some part of her in the dark corner of her mind wanted it to hurt him. As much as she wanted to hold her body hovering slightly over him, gravity was not her friend. The fatigue became too much for her in her weakened state. Chloe sank back down, feeling him slide inside her, pushing deep. She groaned before she could stop the sound from leaving her throat. ‘He wants me to move. I better move.’ With those thoughts fresh in her mind, she moved once more, lifting before her lips had settle against his body. Chloe was slowly riding him. It wasn’t the pace he wanted, but he wasn’t the man she wanted, and this certainy was the place or circumstance she wanted. They would both have to make due. Over and over again she lifted her body, gently gliding back down to his body. It became such a pace that it seemed like she hated the idea of being against him. In some ways, she did, and what was worse, she was getting wetter. His cock slide inside her with such ease. The increased pace only stimulated her clit more. Chloe couldn’t control the gentle sounds that spoke of the pleasure her body was feeling if she didn’t want to. She knew it would be impossible not to cum if he wanted this to continue. He had to cum so that she could stop. It was a double edged sword. Increase her pace, fuck him good to try and get him to cum, and she would push her own body closer to orgasm. Keep up this slow torturing pace, and he would never cum, and she would still find her orgasm. Chloe sighed not from sexual delight. It was from anguish.

She felt him move, filling her. Gabby tensed, drawing a quick, sharp breath as she pressed her body against his. Her fingers bent as if she were clawing at the air as the sensations took her. She felt every inch of his cock sliding inside her, pushing her walls. There was something so different about William. He wasn’t forcing her. His touch was softer, gentle, and there was such a closeness to him that she hadn’t felt with James. As much as she had given in to the moment that last time with James, Gabby felt a deeper passion with William.

As he kissed her neck, she leaned her head back, giving him better access to her. It wasn’t that he ignited something within her. He was slowly coaxing something from within her. The difference was clear. James had lit a fire of lust that burned bright, fast, and hot. So hot in fact, that she gave in as the flames consumed her. William was urging feelings and emotions from her that she had locked away and never planned on allowing them to surface, and yet here they were, slowly coming to the surface. They were changed, enhanced maybe, altered into something new, stronger. It was love. There was no doubt of that. Even his lips spoke of how he loved her, and his words did not fall on deaf ears, but it was a different kind of love. It wasn’t the kind of love that a brother shared with his sister. This was the kind of love a man shared with a woman, and Gabby slowly resolved herself to be his woman in this moment.

She moved slightly, joining his efforts. Her arms firmly around him, she dug her fingernails into his back slightly. Gabby wasn’t trying to hurt him or even leave marks. She was literally holding on to him, not wanting him to leave. “I..love you..William,” she breathed before a moan claimed her voice. Her entire body curled around his as she made love to him as well. William was moving his hips, his cock sliding in and out of her sex, but Gabby was equally committed to making love to him. “Yes,” she groaned for him. “That’s it. Make..love..to me William. Don’t stop.” Her confusion was raping her mind. It was so wrong, but the pain from giving in to James had been pushed from her mind. Gabby never thought about how she would deal with the emotions left behind from making love to her brother. When this was over, she would face them. Right now, all she concerned herself with was the fact that there was no pain, only pleasure that her brother showered upon her as he gripped her in his arms and made love to her body.

Chloe had gotten started, and James kept his face neutral as she started. This whole experience had clearly effected her to a great degree, since in most cases all one had to do to get Chloe turned on was give her a sidelong glance. Now she was nearly dry, and it made the start of thigns harder than it should have been. But he let her work, not getting mroe involved than this, letting her do her thing, until things naturally started to work themselves through. She was drawing it out, her dislike of everything that had done clear on her face, she was just going trough the required motions. But it wasn't working terribly well. And he could see the dawning realization of that on her face, and she started to change her tactic.

As she picked up her pace, he shifted his hips slightly, making her downstroke grind her clit into him with more force. He let out a lsow breath, making it look like he was enjoying this mroe than he was. He had to admit the way she was trying to fight the feeling was more interesting and enjoyable to him than the sex was right now. If she didn't come around properly, then he had to break her down completely, leave little to nothing of who she was left. And when they found what was left her, she'd be in no position to do anything more than make it clear terrible things had happened. He moved his hands to rest on her hips lightly, not doing any more than making contact with her, knowing that she didn't want him to, knowing how much she wanted this to end and be over with. But it wasn't going to be. Not yet.

William heard her, heard her words, felt her movements, that she was giving in to this moment. She lvoed him. But did she forgive him? Would she? What would there be between them when this was over with? Would they go back to her hating the sight of him, hating that he had faltered and given in when Callie had come for him? Or was this the new way they would live? Was this her way of forgiving him for what he'd done? he had no idea. He wanted to know. He wanted to love her, to be loved by her, and do so without any worry. He wanted Gabby in his life again.

But for now, he ahd passion, he had love, he had everything he wanted from life. He had Gabby. He let out a long breath, a groan of restrained pleasure coming from him, and he rolled his hips into her, drawing out their contact. Heat and passion and sweat roiled between them, and he gently bit down on her neck, dragging his teeth along her. he leaned back a little as he trailed kisses along her neck, then down her collarbone, and then captured one of her nipples in his mouth, teasing it with his teeth. He wanted to tease it out mor,e but he lost his control and fell back to her, his mouth finding hers as he pressed into her with all he had, nothing but raw, bared emotion flowing from him.

Chloe picked up her pace as he touched. The small action pushing her to want this over with. She loathed the contact with him. Already from the tiny adjustment he had made with his body, she could feel her clit stimulated even more. The double edge sword was cutting her to pieces. Closer and closer she came, with only a sigh from him to indicate how close he was. It wasn’t enough, and she knew it. James was nowhere near ready to cum, but sadly she knew her current state. Her pussy was getting wetter, aiding his cock as she lowered her body down to his. Her clit throbbed, loving the feel of his body as she unwillingly granted the touch to her sensitive bud. ‘Maybe if I turn around. Reverse cowgirl.’ Though the thought was in her mind, she didn’t voice it. Chloe already knew he wouldn’t allow it. James had wanted things this way. His hands on her hips were proof of that. If he wanted her to turn around, he would tell her. Until then, all she could do was do her best to get through this. If it was this hard for her, she couldn’t imagine what Gabby must have gone through.

Still Chloe could not resist the thought that came to her mind. If James was making her this miserable, then why should she keep it to herself. “William is better at this than you. He knows how to treat a girl.” Had it been a mistake to tell him that? Perhaps. Did she mean it? Chloe honestly wasn’t sure. Both men had raped her. To say one was better at raping her than the other was absurd. The only reason she even voiced such a thought was because it was her only way to lash out at James for the hell he was putting her through. Still her body rose and fell on his cock. Her nipples were hard. She wanted to grab her breasts to try and conceal them. ‘No. Just keep….riding him.’ The motion, her pace, it had all become repetitive, almost stagnant. “Come on James,” she finally yelled. “Cum damnit! What more do you want? My pussy is..on..your cock. Fucking cum. Do it fast.” The desperation was clear in her voice. It was the reason she had spoken like she did to him. Chloe was on the verge of cumming.

She felt his teeth sink into her skin. It was an action that should have hurt, but it didn’t. Instead a thousand sparks went off at once. Gabby squirmed beneath him, grinding her hips into him. As soon as he would pull away from her, she moved back only to come closer to him, meeting him as he filled her. Their actions were so well time, in perfect unison. She gasped, lifting her head to see him as he suckled her nipples. About to cry out, the sound was trapped in her throat as he kissed her. Her mouth was hungry for him. Gabby returned the kiss, moving her arms from around him so that her hands could hold the back of his neck. She held him there, her tongue invading his mouth. Her body continued to move with his. Breaking the kiss, only because she wanted to whisper to him, Gabby brought a hand to his face. Her fingertips caresses his cheek as she felt him still inside her. She trailed a finger along his bottom lip as she looked up into his eyes. “My brother,” she whispered. “I miss you. Make it stop hurting William. Keep making love to me. Everything feels..right now.” She groaned, her face contorting slightly. Through her gritted teeth, she hissed as she breathed in. “I’m gonna cum William. I’m gonna cum. I can’t..I can’t stop it.” With her hand on his face, and her other hand still on his neck, she continued to hold her gaze into his eyes as she came. Her pussy clamped down on him as the rush of her cum coated him, allowing his cock to take her deeper, fully, into her core. She cried out, her lips close to him, as she felt his cock seeking access to her cervix. “William,” she whispered, flushed and exhausted.

James felt his face harden as she made the statement about William. He had the image of blood in the air, her voice choked back with a scream as he choked her out, her face a mask of blood from his blows to show her the difference between his indulgence and his wrath. But no. Not now. Not for this. Still, as she goaded him, he had to answer this, he couldn't simply remain seated and let her say whatever idiocy came to mind. His hands moved, getting under her legs, adn he stood up without breaking stride. He turned around, and put her back to the brick of the house, before thrusting up into her, no restraint in the move, giving Chloe a good hard shot, grinding into her body. One hand moved, getting under her completely, supporting her between that one arm and the wall, while the other moved up her body, fingers pinching her her clearly erect nipple through the tank top.

He pulled back a little, making her lean back letting James hammer into her deeper than before, really get to work on her.
"Was it mroe like this?" he hissed to her, his free hadn moving down to thumb her clit directly. His hips bucked into her, driving his cock into her repeatedly, knowing that she ahd to be on the edge, and secure in knowing that anger tended to put off his own release, not accelerate it. Her loss really.

William coudl feel Gabby, really feel her under him. He felt her finger on his lips, heard her words. He wasn't sure he'd ever agree with her any more. Brother. Was that word even one that coudl apply anymore? They had become something more now. He ahd made love to her, and she ahd been every bit as into it as he was. They were lovers now, and maybe again and again. He hoped so. He wanted Gabby again. And again. A thousand more times, and then even more. He doubted he'd ever have enough of her. Was this how James felt for Callie? Was this the kind of emotion that had started this whole mess in the family? Had kept it going? Was this a circle now, between siblings? He didn't know. At this point, feeling Gabby under him, he knew that he didn't care.

"Gabby..." He breathed, his lips on her skin, along her neck, pulling her close again, feeling her convulse around his cock, wanting to be close to her, not thinking whatsoever for anythign other than how incredible she felt. How she made him feel. And how she wanted him to take the pain from her. He stayed close to her ,even after he felt her all but collapse under him. He rested his weaight on her gently, before sliding to the side, half dragging her with him, draping her over his side. His cock was softening, and that coudl only mean that he'd come, and he had done so the same way he always had since he'd started. Not once had he needed to pull otu before, the thought had never even occurred to him with gabby, not at this height of passion. He didn't try to run. He'd be there with her while she came down. He'd leave if she asked him to. But he wanted to be with her, even in the small moments afterwards.

James was a man of many surprises. This was certain. He always seemed like the perfect dad. Always smiling when the family would fire up the grill and invite people over, the life of the party, sexy without ever trying, hopelessly in love with his wife, and always there for, and indulging, his children. So to say it came as a surprise what he had done would be the understatement of the year. When he rose to his feet, firmly holding her, Chloe should not have been shocked at all, and yet James still took her by surprise. She opened her eyes wide, but her mouth quickly closed. There was no telling what the man was up to. He pushed her against the bricks of the house, and Chloe felt the dirt that had accumulated among them crumble. Pressure illuminated the small prickles of the ragged edges of the bricks that his home was constructed of. He took her in a way that was new even for him. Though he had fucked her before, there was something different behind this, fueling it. It took her breath away, his cock reaching further inside her than she remembered. His fingers took her nipple, showing no gentleness, no softness. There was nothing there except….anger. It dawned on Chloe that she had insighted his anger. James wasn’t just mad. Mad would be a few harsh words, perhaps even a slap to her face, but this? This was more, and not only was he not afraid to show it, he wasn’t afraid for her to feel it, and that frightened her. If James was letting go of being concerned with containing his anger, then she could be in serious trouble should she go too far.

“Yes..no,” she tried to answer him, but in truth, her mind couldn’t recall a second with William. James and his powerful movements into her body were scrambling her thoughts, her memories, and making it impossible for Chloe to hold off. His thumb began to work her clit while his cock was relentless, spearing into her. It felt as though he would keep going until he reached her stomach. She could barely squeak out a cry as it took everything she had to try and catch her breath. All Chloe managed was quick breaths. As she was pushed over the edge, she cried out, slamming her head against the wall as her hands rested on his shoulders. She wanted to kick, to try and wiggle free from his grasp, but as he fucked her, a dull ache from his cock slamming into her cervix had spread through her hips. Her pelvis felt as though it would shatter. “It hurts,” she screamed out to him, her fingernails digging into his skin as her hands tried to form fists, grabbing him.

She could still hear his voice saying her name. He had moved, and he had taken her with him. Gabby became aware that she was no longer on her back. Her body had been experiencing, feeling, so many different sensations. The blankets under back, the sweat on her skin, his warm breath against her, the softness of his lips, it was all a barrage of different sensations that had helped take her body to a new plateau of pleasure, and now she was coming down. Her clit throbbed, begging for just a moment to be left alone. Her muscles ached from contracting with her powerful orgasms, and her sex was sore, dripping wet, and there was something more. She still rested against him, but Gabby’s brow furrowed as she tried to grasp what this was she was feeling. Her mind was in a haze, a fog that had blocked out everything else that had been happening. As that veil slowly lifted, it was clear what she was feeling.

“William,” she questioned softly, her hands moving slowly along his body. “You…..” As she reached his waist along his side, she stopped quickly. “Three,” she whispered softly. “That’s..three. Twice..with James..and once..with you.” Her voice wavered slightly. “Where..did you..cum..William?” She already knew the answer, but she still had to ask. “You came..inside..of me. Didn’t you? You came..inside of me..just..like..dad.” Her hand that was resting on him ran up his body quickly, and Gabby pushed away from him, feeling his cock slide from her. She groaned at the further attention to her sore, used pussy. After he had slipped from her, she felt the mixture of cum from all of them leaking from her body. Her own, James, and now William stained the blanket she was on. Her trembling hand reached to it as she now lay propped up on her elbow next to him. The white substance coated her fingers, and she lifted it closer to inspect it. “You..came..inside me. Both of you. H-How could you do that? How could you do that William?” Her voice, though still shaky, rose with her anger and confusion. These new emotions mingled with her pain of having given in to her father and now her brother as well. “Get out! Just get out! Go and leave me! You’re good at that!” She turned away from him curling up and wasting no time letting her tears fall.

Jmaes only grinned as he felt her getting off, reaching her peak around him, and he was pleased to see that the whole thing was more taxing on her than she would have thought. The declaration that it hurt didn't slow him down. Chloe might have gotten around before, but it seemed very unlikely that she was used to someone his size. William came close, but was not quite there, and now Chloe was getting the full brunt of that. But still, with her paranoia when it came to preganacy by him, he should throw her a bone. He felt hismelf on the edge, let it come, before he bucked hard into her, but let her go. She popped off of his cock, landing on the porch infront on him. And he came. The spray hit her in the face, streaking along her cheek, then another shot on her forehead. The last spatterd under her nose, across her lips, even a little in her mouth.

James smiled as he pulled his shorts back up, putting his cock away. She had said things she shouldn't, and he felt he needed to make it clear that such woudl not fly.
"Don't wipe it off, else I'll have to find a way to put it back on and make sure it stays. but it's a beautiful day! Enjoy the sunlight." He told her with a smile, and leaned on the railing of the porch.

William heard her words, felt the sting of them, but didn't know what else to do. She ahd been all but wrapped around him, there had been no room for anything else. And his two other partners had been Callie, who had been compeltely into his coming inside of her, and Chloe who he...he wouldn't mince words, he'd raped Chloe, and hadn't really bothered asking what she wanted. He rest a hand on her shoulder for just an instant before moving to get dressed again.

"You're right. But I shouldn't be. I let you down Gabby, and I'll never forget that. Somehow, someday, I'll make it right. You might not believe, me, but I don't care. I love you. I always will. And I'll make it right." He said t her, not sure if she was listening, and then left her there, closing the attic behind him. She wanted her privacy, and he needed to get the last of the prep work done for Sophie.

Thrust after thrust he kept pounding her. It didn’t matter to him that he was hurting her. Of course not. He had already proven he didn’t care. Her back rubbed up and down along the brick wall, scratching, pulling at her skin. She rode her orgasm out, coming down and feeling everything stronger. His cock, huge, stretching her, still penetrating her deep, was showing no signs of stopping. Her hands moved from his shoulders to his chest, as if she were trying to push him away while still impaled on his length. She groaned as her legs flailed helplessly with each movement from his hips.

Finally, without warning, Chloe hit the deck. Her ass and hands landed hard against the textured surface of the wood. Grit and dirt bit into her skin. She gasped just as she felt his hot seed start to cover her face. The taste was unexpected and vile. Chloe’s eyes closed, and she jerked her head back, banging the back of her head into the brick wall. It seemed like James would never stop cumming. She smelled him, tasted him, and felt him clinging her to face. With a trembling hand, she moved to wipe her face clean, but his words stopped her cold. ‘No. I can’t do this again.’ Looking up slowly, she caught sight of him leaning against the railing. ‘Okay. Play it safe.’ “Yes..Sir,” she replied, trying to steady her voice. “I won’t. I promise.” Chloe wanted to stand, to move to one of the chairs, but her body wouldn’t cooperate. She sent the signal to her legs to work, to stand and support her, but her muscles were not responding. ‘Small talk. Make small talk with him, but what do we talk about? The weather?’ Chloe was desperately trying to come up with some way of making the situation somehow better, but her mind was drawing a blank. “James what do you want from me,” she finally asked. “I’m not going to tell anyone. So why are you keeping me here? What are you going to do to me?”

“Just get out,” she whispered as she heard the attic door close. Gabby never wanted to see the light of day again. The thought of seeing anyone was painful, even if they were not from her family. Even if she made it through the six times, Gabby began to think that her life would be so different that maybe it wasn’t worth it anymore. Was it worth it? Three more times just to be let go? ‘I can end all of this now.’ Gabby looked up at the ceiling beam and starred. The high ceiling seemed miles away, like a life without her family. Gabby began to softly sing. It was a song her mother would sing to her when she was little. There were many nights when a storm would be raging outside, thunder clapping, lightening flashing, as the rains poured down. Her mother could hold her and sing to her. Even if she had just seen a monster, her mother would come into her room, lie next to her in bed, and sing to her. Gabby would never admit it, but there were nights she lied about seeing a monster just to get her mother to come to lie down with her and sing. It was a comforting memory, and it was one she needed right now. In fact, it was all she had. The memory wrapped around her like a warm blanket, and Gabby wept. She wanted it all back. Her family, the security they brought that everything would be fine, that no storms or monsters could hurt her. She didn’t want to believe that the monsters were real, and they were in her family. If she couldn’t have that, then what was the point? A memory would fade. It was already doing so, taking with it the brief comfort she felt. 'Is it time to end this,' she wondered.

Questions. Chloe was full of them. And understandably so really, she needed to know what was expected of her in this kind of situation.
"It's not that I don't trust your word. I actually do. But even a hint of people poking around right now would be...poor. So honestly, I'm keeping you here until there isn't anything for someone to find, then you can go on your way. So I don't plan to keep you here for long, with a little bit of luck, hopefully not even much longer. In the meantime, I might look to you for some amusement. Other than that, all I expect from you is to do as you're told, when you're told. Follow those fairly basic instructions, and you should be fine. Oh, and before I forget, if you try to make a break for it, no matter how far you get, you will desperately not enjoy the consequences of that choice." He explained. Nothing in his tone was anything besides conversational. He seemed utterly calm. William stepped onto the porch, and James nodded.

"Chloe, go back inside for now. Spend some time in the living room. A couch or chair should give you considerably more comfort than you've been used to." James told her. He leaned down, adn flicked the shorts back to her. "I need words with my son. Unless you'd prefer to remain out here and occupy his time...?" He waited until she was back in the house, adn gestured to William, who got the message, and closed the door.

"Give me your phone." James said bluntly. William did so. James very quickly transferred over the sound files from Chloe. "These will let you get close to her. Listen to them before you go inside, know what you have on hand. Don't get fancy with things. It's not like here, where a lot of things are secured to make sure you can get away with things. If she reaches a phone, you lose. If she gets out of the building on her own, you lose. And if you lose...we all lose. Even if she hasn't seen your face, she'll say that she gave you the key, adn that brings police here, and Gabby will throw us all to the wolves. This is how much we are trusting you William. We are trusting you with everything we have." William nodded as he spoke. Everything made sense.
"I was going to bring duct tape. Some rope. Big duffel bag that I could fit her in. Anythign else I should have?" William asked.
"There a wall safe under the stairs to the basement. Code is 8-6-9. There's a ball gag in there, along with a syringe. It's got a rather potent muscle relaxtant in it. Targets the vocal chords and the muscle in the arms and legs. Leave the rest of her largely untouched. So...consider bringing that as a last resort. Or something to help transport her." William nodded.
"Thanks."
"Just do it right. And bring her back with you." William nodded, and left the porch, James following him back inside.

William found the safe behind a picture, and opened it up. There was more than just what he'd been told in there, and some of it made sense, other things scared him a little. A few stacks of money, some stock certificates...a small handgun. A knife. William carefully took the gag and the syringe, before relocking the safe. Time to get out of here.

All his gear was loaded, and he drove away from home. he returned to the hill that gave him a view of Chloe's house, binoculars trained on the yard, looking for signs of activity there. It woudl be dark in a few hours. Then he'd make his move.

It was clear his words were not just idle threats. James wasn’t the kind of man to make them anyway. Chloe didn’t respond. There really wasn’t any need to. James knew his point had been made. The fact that he would say what he had made her believe that he had already come up with some form of punishment should she made a break for it.

She turned as William stepped outside. Quickly Chloe looked away, not wanting him to see the state of her face. James’ seed was starting to dry. The places where it had just barely covered her skin were starting to crack. Her skin felt tight. In other places she could feel it still thick and clinging to her flesh. She grabbed the shorts as if she had been given a gift. Scrambling to cram her body back inside them and step inside at the same time, she worked hard to avoid William’s eyes. Chloe stumbled once she was past him. No longer trying to walk, she pulled the shorts up with ease and headed into the living room quickly. She didn’t stop until she was safely out of their view and inside the familiar family living room. The wall covered with pictures of the happy family that she now knew was nothing more than a life. The way Callie had her arm around William’s neck now seemed so different, painted with sexual undertones. Whether they were there in the picture or not, Chloe could see them. Her mind fabricating that the parents had always wanted their children. James was holding Gabby on his lap in one photo. Chloe shook her head slowly. ‘Sick. This whole family is sick.’ As she moved along the wall taking in photo after photo, she finally came to a mirror. Her reflection showing her face covered with James’ cum. Her trembling fingers came up to wipe it away, but she remembered his words. ‘Surely he doesn’t intend on me keeping it on forever, but he didn’t say I could take it off. I don’t want to piss him off. No. That would be bad. Real bad.’ Her anger grew as she stared at her skin painted with his seed. Her shaking fingers balled into a fist, and Chloe slammed her hand into the mirror, cracking it. ‘Shit! James is gonna kill me! What the fuck have I done?’ Chloe quickly backed up until her legs touched a chair and she sank down into it. ‘Fuck. Don’t stare at it. He’ll know.’ She changed seats, moving over to the couch. ‘Maybe he won’t notice. He’s got a lot going on right now. Just don’t look at it. Maybe.’

Sophie slowly woke from her slumber by the pool. The breeze felt wonderful against her sun kissed skin. ‘Maybe a dip in the pool would feel good right about now.’ She rose from her chair and headed for the stairs leading down into the pool. Taking her time, letting her body become acclimated to the temperature of the water, Sophie began to make her way into the water. She wasn’t the type of person to just jump in. Taking things slow and careful was more her style. Once she was down the stairs, she continued forward, the level of the water rising, creeping up her body, until she bent her knees, dipping down to her shoulders. When she came back up, her body glistened in the sunlight. Her nipples were showing the effects of the cold water, but Sophie didn’t think twice about it. Her hands grabbed her hair, pulling it, squeezing the water from her locks. There was a float nearby, and she took hold of it and maneuvered her body until she was comfortably floating in the water. Her hand draped off the side of it, allowing her fingers to trace along the top of the water, drawing ripples along the surface of the pool. Once more her eyes were closed, and Sophie was relaxed.

James whiled away a little time outside before coming in to see what Chloe had been up to. She seemed to be trying very hard to not look nervous, so he glancced around the room idly. The broken mirror caught his attention. He heaved a sigh.
"Chloe...why would you do that? The mirror never did anythign to you." He shook his head as he spoke. He walked away from her to the kitchen, adn grabbed a washcloth. He made sure it was a clean one before wetting it with warm water. He went back to her, and tossed the cloth to her. "Clean yourself up. You've suffered that indignity enough. And well done on that. Tells me more about you." He sank into the couch, relaxing in it.

"You see Chloe, the less you antagonize me, the less cruel I'll be to you. You might even find yourself...content here. If you let yourself. So keep things up for the day without pushing me again, and by the morning I'll be bringing you another change of clothes, something a bit more comfortable. You'll have food, drinks, open access to the basement at all times, and access to much of the house otherwise as long as any of us are around." James explained.

William looked down to see Sophie moving around in the pool, and felt himself getting hard. He adjusted the binoculars a little, glad that his father had been adamant at getting the really high quality ones, lettign him make out any number of details. He was almost losing his composure right then and there, but he kept a lid on it. He had the fleeting wish that Callie had been with him, just to let him relieve some tension, her lips wrapping around his cock and sucking him dry. As it was he'd just have to save it, let it all out on Sophie in an explosive wave. He pulled his eyes away from her, and looked to the horizon. The sun was sinking low. Almost time. He popped the hood of his truck, and disconnected the headlights. He needed to be able to run without being spotted easily. With that done, he got in the cab, and leaned back, setting his phoen as an alarm. A few more hours, and Sophie would be in bed. And then it was time to make his move.

She heard the patio doors open and close, and terror gripped her body. Chloe focused straight ahead, willing him to not look at the mirror. If she could have made it disappear just from her thoughts, it would have already been gone. As he entered the room, she gave him a quick glance. She didn’t want to see his eyes looking at her. When he spoke, she jumped slightly. ‘Oh shit. He knows. He fucking knows. He saw it.’ She swallowed, feeling the sweat on her brow, mingling with his cum. Chloe waited, fully expecting him to punish her. When he left the room, she looked up, her heart racing. ‘What’s he going to get? Oh shit. He’s going to get a belt, rope, something to hit me with, something to drag me back down to the basement with.’ Her eyes darted in the direction of the patio doors. ‘I can try to make a run for it. I’m younger than him. Maybe I can make it. NO! If he catches you, remember his warning. Stay put Chloe. You’ll only make it worse for yourself if you do that.’ Her hands gripped the cushions of the couch as she waited. As his footsteps began to make their way back towards the living room, she parted her lips, nearly panting. ‘Here it comes.’

She looked towards him just in time to reach up. It wasn’t an attempt to catch the cloth. Chloe was bracing for whatever the object she saw hurling towards was. When she caught it, she slowly looked at it curiously. After her spoke, she began wiping his seed from her face, more than ready to be rid of it. ‘Content here,’ she thought, her head jerking towards him. ‘He really is fucked up. “Why don’t you just…..” She caught herself. ‘No Chloe. Don’t do it. Don’t push him.’ She took a deep breath. “Why don’t you just relax and let me cook dinner for the family tonight. I promise no funny business. I’ll even taste the food to prove that I’m not trying to put anything in your food. Somebody can watch me.” She hoped she had recovered well. The basement was not a place she wanted to go back to. Fucking James was not something she wanted to do, or William for that matter. ‘I could be content here if I let myself? You two fucking raped me, and you both disgust me. There is no fucking way I’ll ever be happy here. I can’t wait to get away from you. I’m never coming back. I’m sorry Gabby. You’re my friend, but you’re on your own after this.’ “You did say you’re letting me go though, right? At some point, you’re going to let me go home, right? Please James. I don’t want to live here. I want to live at home with my mom and dad. My home, James. Please. You are going to let me go there again, right?”

Sophie rested, starting to wonder about Chloe. Even though she forgot her key last night, she should have been home by now if for nothing more than a shower and change of clothes. ‘She must have really found one hot guy last night,’ she mused. She was starting to get a little hungry though, and waiting for Chloe to get home might not be such a good idea. She slipped from the float, allowing her body to disappear under the water. When she remerged, she was near the ladder at the far end of the pool. Sophie pulled her body up, climbing the ladder, and exiting the pool. Once more she used her hands to squeeze the water from her hair. The family equipped the pool deck with an outside shower. She turned the water on and stepped under it, washing the pool water away. The yards around them separated by high privacy fences. ‘I could just slip my bikini off and wrap up in a towel. Once inside I could put my robe on, and after I eat something I’ll just take a shower and get ready for bed.’ Sophie grinned at the thought. There wasn’t anyone around. The family, Chloe, they were all gone. It was just her. With her back turned, she faced the house, and reached around to pull at the strings on her top. Her red hair was matted to her face and shoulders as she pulled the soaked strings until they gave. Sophie giggled, unable to believe she was being so daring. Her arms covered across her chest for a moment before she moved her hands and began to rinse her bare chest clean. She looked from side to side, knowing there was no one there, but still afraid someone might see. Her fingers caught the strings on one side of bottom, ready to pull, but she paused. ‘No. I can’t do this. I can’t get naked outside. I just can’t.’ She shut off the water and grabbed a towel, wrapping her body. When she turned around she was covered, but still she didn’t want to wear her bottoms inside. Her hands snaked inside the towel, releasing the strings, and her wet bottoms landed on the deck with a splat. Sophie stepped free of them, content that she could finally get dry, and headed inside the house.

"Oh, of course I'm letting you go Chloe. I've no intention of keeping you here for any longer than I have to. Once thigns are settled and safe, you'll be let on your way, and I expect we'll never see you again. And I imagine both of us will rest easy with that arrangement. If you want to cook, I won't stop you. Callie will likely be down for most of the day, she's had quite a lot of activity lately. If you want to get started, as it's getting late, I won't get in your way. I'll keep a loose eye out, but that's all." James explained. "And so you know, with a bit of luck, we should be able to turn you loose in a week at most. Things are moving along, one way or the other, adn it'l be as resolved as it ever will be by then."

William looked back at the house one last time, this time his breath hitching in his throat as he saw Sophie starting to undress. She didn't turn, didn't give him a perfect view, but the expanse of skin that he saw of her made him breathe a little heavier, a little deeper. She seemed to hesitate over the bottoms, adn he silently willed her to do it, give him a good looked at her ass, turn around and let him see her...but then she was wrapped in a towel, and heading back inside. He let out a breath. Damn it. If only she knew how much sexual aggression she was building up in him. Well, she'd see soon. She'd see exactly what her actions had wrought. He let that thought bring a smile to his face. He leaned back in the truck, shut his eyes. A short nap to keep him sharp. The alarm was set. All was good.

Back
Top Bottom