Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Keeping it in the Family, the next Generation (Alvis&Andnich)

“James,” she said, relief rushing over her as she made her way closer to him. Callie grabbed him by the neck and pulled him into a deep kiss. All of her fears were slowly fading seeing him, hearing him, knowing he was fine. A week ago she would have never thought Gabby could hurt him, but now their daughter was hurt. She wasn’t sure what she was capable of. Breaking the kiss, she leaned her forehead to his. “I was so worried. I heard the shower running, and then I thought maybe….maybe Gabby….hurt you, and you didn’t come into the master bedroom and bath because this was closer and you didn’t want us to see you hurt. Oh my love I was so scared.” She slips her arm around him, embracing him. All her thoughts of William and their fun was on the back burner. At that moment, all she cared about was the man in front of her.

Callie nudged him back, joining him in the shower. Her hands smoothed his wet hair back as she took in all the features of his face. “I love you James, and if anything ever happened to you, I don’t know what I’d do. I love our son, but he’s not you. Promise me you will be careful. Never put yourself in a situation where she can hurt you. Gabby is hurt and angry right now. I don’t know what she’s capable of. Just be careful around her.” Callie slipped both her arms around him and held him as the shower beat down on them both. Though her fears were put to rest, she still wanted to hold on to him.

James wasn't objecting to the kiss, he was rather enjoying it really. But there was a desperate relief in it, and that was interesting to say the least. But his long years with Callie told him that all he needed was to stay quiet a little longer, and she'd explain herself. And she did. Her concern was...touching. Very touching really.

He willingly gave ground to her, letting her enter the shower with him, not minding the closeness at all. James returned the embrace, a hand going to the back of her head, just holding her gently, lovingly.
"Hey hey hey. I'll be okay. I won't take unnecessary risks with this. And while I won't say that she's predictable right now, I do think she's got other things on her mind." he said quietly, his mouth just above her ear. "It's actually where I've been most of the morning. She's accepting the deal. She cashed in one earlier today, and then was on the wall, thinking of running, but I head her off. She wanted to cash in another one then, and I agreed. And she didn't fight it. Oh Callie, it reminded me so much of us, before I screwed things up, and before Karl was involved. She's starting to let go Callie. I won't be long. We'll have her with us again. We'll be a family again, a whole one."

Callie backed away from him slighting, raising her eyebrows. “You..had sex..with Gabby..twice, and she..gave in..the last time? Oh James that’s wonderful. My daughter will be coming soon. She’s here right now, but she’s not..here.” Callie smiled looking up at him. A new relief washed over her. Everything seemed to be coming into place. Her men both still wanted her, despite other women at their disposal, and Gabby was coming around. Granted it had happened slowly, more so than she would have liked, but Gabby was starting to see the light.

“Was it wonderful baby? Did you enjoy seeing her give into the pleasure? Was she as beautiful as I’m certain she was?” Callie would have loved to have dropped to her knees, letting his cock fill her mouth and throat while he told her all about the magical moment that had transpired between him and Gabby. She would have adored the feel of him filling her pussy while he explained in detail what had happened, but she knew they were both far too spent for such activity. So she ran her fingers up and down his back as she held on to him as she leaned her head to his shoulder. "I need to check on Chloe today. She must need more food by now. Perhaps you can spend some time with her while I plan on getting some much needed rest." Her lips grazed his lips before she snuggled up against his body once more.

"Oh, it was beautiful Callie. Everything I'd hoped it might be. I let her drive for a little while, so that she'd always remember that it had been her choice, her decision. And she gave in so completely. No hesitation in her, just pure lust and pleasure. She pushed past her own limits, spent herself completely. It's not...the same Gabby that we've known, any more than you were the same person after thigns changed. Or even me. But this new side of Gabby that we met, I think she'll get along quite well with us." James exlpained.

Her almost kiss and suggestion that he see some time with Chloe wasn't a bad thing. Depending on how William was feeling, he might see about getting him to join in, give Chloe quite a time. A thought crossed his mind.
"I might see about letting Chloe out of the basement for a little while today. Give her the opportunity to stretch her legs, and see how she reacts to thigns. If she tried to bolt, then we'll sort that out. Otherwise, we might be able to make progress with her as well. If we can get both of them sorted out, then we can all start...enjoying our time more effectively." He pointed out, his arms keeping Callie close. There was a part of him that wanted to take her to the floor, take her then and there, enjoy themselves like they had done so many times before, but he still needed time. And from her statement of needing a rest, he knew that it wasn't the time. Callie was borderign on insatiable most times. Still if William was wearing her out, he might need to step his game up a little. It wouldn't do to ahve his son showing him up.

“I think letting Chloe out for a little while is a good idea. We’ve extended a courteous hand to her, and she keeps telling us how she won’t tell. Well, now is her chance to prove all that. If she behaves, we can give her more freedom and trust that she won’t tell. If not,” Callie looks away. “Then we’ll deal with that it if happens.”

Having been married to James for so long, she knew him, or at least she liked to think she did. She could tell he was riding high from his time with Gabby, and she thought that maybe, perhaps he wanted her. As much as she wanted him, Callie knew her body simply couldn’t take it right now. So distraction was key. “You can take care of Chloe, and I think William will be going to see Sophie today. Baby can you have a place ready for her in the event he brings her back here and has to keep her here? I know we’re out of the way from prying eyes and ears, but we need to make sure she is secure and comfortable. Being kind has gotten us some ground with Chloe. Let’s keep extending that to our new guest. This is all if he brings her here of course.”

She embraced him tightly, not feeling any water work its way between them. “We still fit together perfectly James. I hated you for what you did, but now? Now I can’t imagine life any other way. To hear you talk about Gabby like you did, it reminds me so much of how I was. When I finally got over how wrong it was because we were family, I let go. I can only imagine how beautiful she must have looked giving into you and letting the pleasure flow through her, over her. Oh James you are so lucky, but once she’s come around, I will get my chance to see,” she smirked against him. Her lips moved to his ear as she whispered, “I will taste my daughter, and her pussy will ride my fingers as I make her cum. Would you like to watch that my love? Would you like to see your wife fucking your daughter, making her cum? I could make her cum, lick her clean, and then she and I could suck your cock. Gabby could swallow your cock while I bathed your balls with my tongue. Would you like that? Perhaps ever Chloe could come in and lick your asshole baby. Three women between your legs making sure you were happy. How does that sound? Would you like it?”

James wanted to speak, wanted to interupt her, say something, but she was painting quite a picture in his mind, adn that particular picture wasn't one he was ready to surrender just yet. Quite. The image. His breathing actually picked up a notch, the very thought of all of that at once...and Gabby had yet to take him in her mouth. He had to admit the thought of the unknown, the as yet unexperienced, was an intoxicating thing, drawing him along farther. He let out a breath, fought the urge to tangle his hand in Callie's hair, put her on her knees, skull fuck her to his finish, and then go about his day. But no. She wanted rest. And to be a tease, which she ahd always been good at.

"I think I could get used to a situation like that." James said slowly, drawing the words out like he was tasting them, getting a good feel for them. "But what about you? After I've had that, should WIlliam and I hang you from a door frome, and fuck you from both sides, while Gabby comes in to lick your clit? Could you handle that my love? All of our family, all of them focused on you?" His voice was quiet, but there was a smile on his face that spoke volumes about how he thought of such an arrangement.

Callie could feel the subtle changes. His chest moved quicker, and she could almost feel him tighter. She wanted to reach down and touch him, to take his member in her hands, but Callie held back. Yes she wanted rest, and she was sure he needed some as well, but she knew James would not rest until night had claimed the sky and the rest of the world found slumber. Then James would relax, closing his eyes, and only allowing his mind to surrender to sexual thoughts and desires. His body would rest and recharge so that when the sunlight kissed the day, his muscles, his cock, could keep up with the wicked thoughts she knew he had.

“I have this though baby, of all us actually. We’re in the living room. A fire is crackling away, shedding warmth upon us, bathing us its soft glow. Slowly we undress each other, all four of us. Our hands are hungry to touch one another. Soft, gentle touches as we explore each other as if it’s for the first time. We take in every detail, savoring it. Our skin is so hot as we inch closer, no longer satisfied with only touching. No now we begin to taste each other. Kisses, nipping the flesh here,” she gently nipped his shoulder. “Here.” Her mouth moved to his neck. “And other places.” The back of her fingers grazed across his cock. Touching. Tasting. They both combine fueling the need to have. We don’t take one another. No. We share one another in a night of decadent bliss. We make love to one another until our bodies are spent. Then we simply collapse where we are and find peaceful sleep. I want that baby. I want your cock in my pussy while William fucks my ass and my daughter kisses my lips. I want to sit on your face while Gabby swallows your cock. I want,” she pauses, bringing her lips to his, “my family to be whole, and I’m almost to the point of telling you..I want it by any means necessary, but baby we have to be kind and gentle with Gabby. She’s coming along nicely. We’re so fucking close baby.” Again her hand ghosts over his cock. “So fucking close. Do you feel it? Do you want it?”

James had to turn to face her, he couldn't just let her go on without giving answer. her touch, faint as it was, had brought new life to him, his cock hardening under the touch. Too many times that had led to so much, passion, fire, and eventually contented exhaustion. His hands went to her face, cupping her cheeks, holding her there, and he looked her in the eye.
"I want our family together too. I want this almost as badly as I wanted you. As I still want you." he kissed her, letting that raw passion pour out into her, usign that as an outlet, trying to stave of any other action that he might take with her. he needed to keep himself in check. Rest. She wanted rest. He had to keep that all in mind.

He wavered, almost pulling her hed down, almost forcing her to her knee, memories of a distant night, long ago, her on her knees in the shower like this, his hands takign command of her head, fucking her face ragged while her hands crossed behind her back. That night before thigns finally came to a head. Before they left. So much happened in that one single night. It could happen again. he could make it happen again. But he refrained, barely. He kissed her again.
"And we'll have it. One way or another. We will have it. I promise you that."

“I know we will baby. I know we will. I believe in you. I trust you.” Callie wasn’t sure where his mind was at this point. Normally she could get a fairly decent read on him, but because of all the events that had transpired, her mind was mush. Did he want her right then? Was there some reason he was pulling back? Was she sure she could handle him again? Would it be too much? Perhaps he simply wanted to get to Chloe? “Too many questions,” she mumbled aloud, unaware she had done so until the words had already left her lips. Smiling, she had to play this off, otherwise James might think she was mad. “Too many questions have to be answered before we have that night. It’s a distant thought, but through answering them, we shall have it.”

Another thought crept into her mind, and much like before, she wasn’t able to keep it to herself. “I know I told you to be gentle and soft with Gabby, and I meant it. I really do, but baby,” her mouth wandered back to neck. Warm breath was exhaled against his skin before she kissed him, allowing her tongue to linger on his wet flesh. Callie moved her hands to rest on his hips. The hint of power that she knew he possessed made her weak. “You don’t have to be gentle with me.”

Her logic was weak. He ahd every thought that there was more to her statement of questions than otherwise appeared. Callie was a canny one, and she'd been under enourmous stress. And enormous stress relief. But still, he knew it had rattled her, and might still be rattling her mind. But he let it slide away from him. Too many questions indeed. Her lips to his neck, gentle movements from her, bringing her closer, still the perfect woman, and making the perfect pitch, the exact right thing to say to him. He grinned a moment, feeling her hadns on his hips, that close touch to him. He knew that she had to be sore, had to be in rough shape from what William had done. But he doubted William had much int he way of initiative to do more than basic passion. And if she was sore in one way, James could make use of others.

His hands tightened around her head, and he pushed. Her knees were ont he shower floor with a thump that carried well. Without another thought he pulled her face down, engulfing his cock in that motion, pushing it right past her throat, and to the hilt. He held her there a moment, feeling the very last vestiges of softness flee his cock, hardening fully as only Callie could do to him. And then he drew he head back, adn then slammed her back down. He moved rapidly, plunging his hips into her face as he did it, delivering a savage face fucking to her, just like he'd remembered doing. One of the last thigns he thought about besides how amazing she felt, was that he should drift down memory lane with her mroe often.

James took control of her. It was the most perfect. His possessive guidance showing her what he wanted only to have him take it. The combination was enough to make her cum without her fingers touching her sex at all. Her knees hit the shower floor hard, sending a dull ache through them. No matter. A small price to pay. It paled in comparison to the feeling of his thick member stretching her throat as he claimed the pleasure that was rightfully his. The tip, the shaft, all of him seemed bigger, fuller, as she drove his cock down past her gag reflex. She felt her stomach tighten, as he pulled back, she took a deep breath. This was a rhythm she had long ago learned. If she wanted to live, she had to learn the dance. While the steps changed depending on his mood, the dance was as basic as the will to live was. Sometimes they engaged in a graceful waltz, where James guided himself into her open, willing mouth in evenly spaced thrusts. Other times it was a fast paced dance where she could barely keep up. So was the case now. There would be no slow, sensual tango between them. This was a dance of need and lust.

She grabbed his legs, her only effort to brace for what was sure to come. James unleashed on her, fucking her mouth with the raw passion she loved from him. She had told him he didn’t have to be gentle with her, and he was taking her up on the offer. Good. This would help keep him reserved for the girls and ready to explode for her. James would have to indulge in this primal feeling. It was instinct. For her, at this moment, her own primal instinct was to breathe. For him, it was to be rough an in control. It worked for both of them. Callie had started the music. Now James was dancing for her.

She leaned closer towards his body, pushing him as far as she thought she could take him. Her throat ached and would certainly continue to do so after this. Much like bruises from a sound spanking, it would be a pleasant reminder. The eyes. She knew how much he loved the eyes, and so she looked up at him as gurgling sounds came from her filled throat. With a red face as her lungs begged for air, she remained impaled on his cock. This was the man she longed for. Callie loved all side of James, adored them even, but this? This was a dance that made her fall more in love with him every time they graced the dance floor to perform.

Callie had always been hard to resist, he'd tried so hard for so long until circumstances finally broke him, and he changed the relationship irrevocably. And after the bumps along the way had been smoothed out, he had evolved the relationship to it's current, exceptional, level. But Callie being hard to resist, that had never changed. Not ever. Time had never dulled that from her, and if anything, she'd learned how to make the most of it, and draw him in more effectively. She would tease him endlessly, but sooner or later, if she kept going...he always broke.

She was his weakness, always her, there was a layer of need to everything that he did with her, and sometimes he took it farther than others. Sometimes he broke completely and just savaged her with all her had. He wan't going that far this time. At least he didn't think so. But this time wasn't done yet. He also wanted to get the worst of his aggression out of his system. Callie would appreciate it. The others that he saw today might not.

He watched her eyes, watched her face turn red as he choked her on his cock, holding her there, daring her to move on some level, and knowing she wouldn't. She loved it as much as he did. Maybe more. The look in her eyes, those same green eyes that always drew the attention, men could almost get lost in them, it was all so intoxicating to him. He pulled her back, and rammed her home a few more times, before pulling her back, just as he came. His seed sprayed out, denying her swallowing this time, the spray hitting her cheeks, across her nose, one shot missing completely and landing in her hair. He stood a moment, his back blocking the water from hitting her, steam in the air, seeing his wife on her knees with his seed on her face. All he had to do was move, and it would clean her off.

He moved, but not in the way that helped the situation.

Hand in her hair, he hauled her to her feet, spinning her around, adn psuhing her to the back of the shower, the hot water only hitting his legs now. He spread her legs open, and brought his still hard cock around. She needed rest. He had to be careful. And then he reached down, dipping his fingers into her sex, working along her a little, making sure she was a turned on as he was, before sliding his fingers back and up, reaching her ass. One finger probed along her entrance, teased along it, letting her know what was coming, what he wanted, what he was going to have from her. His hand tightened in her hair. He leaned closer to her, his lips right by her ear.
"Beg. Beg me to finish you. Say it." He growled to her, all aggression and control in those words.

James was being James. This was a side of him she had seen so often in the beginning. Over the years, time had tamed James, to an extent. The arrival of the children had toned them both down. The dominating man she crave that made her wet with just one look was now holding her head, driving his cock deep. Each thrust, each time he impaled her throat on his shaft sent a jolt of fear through her body. She was sure he would puncture her throat. The muscles stretched, accmodating him, taking him, as she breathed when his body, when he, would allow it. Her arousal was only pushed higher as he pulled from her and painted her face, her hair, her body with his seed. She wanted to taste it, but to wear him as badge of honor was just as delectable.

Her tongue has just licked her bottom lip, tasting just enough of him to be a tease, when he pulled her to her feet by her hair. Unsure of what he was going to do exactly, but completely trusting him, Callie did not fight him. She knew James would not hurt her, and even if he did, it would be that sweet mix of pain that came from pleasure. It was a delicious nectar that James knew how to extract from her body.

He pushed her against the shower, and once more she felt the cold, hard, slick surface of the shower against her skin. Her cheek was pressed to the tiled wall. Callie smiled, the thought of him behind her exhilarating. She knew how far her body had been pushed, but if anyone could take her higher, it was the man behind her. The water had coated the floor of the shower, making it somewhat slick. James spread her legs, and her toes glided across the surface. Her stance a bit wider now, she felt his fingers probing her, pushing her. She moved her head, against his grip in her hair, until her forehead was resting against the wall. ‘Yes baby,’ she thought, the words sounding as though they were dripping with lust in her mind. ‘Yes.’ She would repeat, silently willing him to keep going. His fingers moved to her ass. She gasped, lifting up on her toes, pushing her breasts against the wall. Her hands reached up and rested on the wall almost level with her head. James was making his intentions known. She thought it might be time to do the same.

She groaned as she felt his fingers pull her hair harder. His words nearly rocked her to her knees. Had she not been against the wall, perhaps she would have melted to the floor a puddle for him. She closed her fingers into a fist before moving her face, placing her cheek on the wall once more. Callie wanted him. That was for certain. She wanted every part of him. As good as William was, he didn’t compare to James, especially this James. “Beg you? To finish me? Is that what you really want James? You want to hear the words come from mouth? You want me to beg you to shove your cock inside one of my holes, any of my holes, and fuck me until we both cum so fucking hard we can barely stand? Fine. Take me baby.” An idea to came her, and it almost scared her how dangerous it was. Still, she was drawn to it, and Callie could not resist. “Let it go James. All that….pent up frustration from dealing with Gabby. You’re being so kind, so soft with her, but I know baby, I know you want to fuck her hard. Fuck me like you want to fuck Gabby. Come on James. Show me. Do it. You don’t have to be kind and gentle and soft with me. Fuck me James. Pretend I’m her. Come on. Fuck me. Fuck me daddy.”

Her words actually stopped James in his tracks a moment. Like he wanted...? Not an easy thign to ask of him, Callie was playing with fire. He hadn't actually let himself explore the idea of how hard he wanted to go at Gabby once things were a little more...settled. To have that now...Gabby and Callie didn't look completely dissimilar, especialy from behind, though Callie was a touch taller. But he could play this game. He slid her down slightly, pushing her ass out towards him. He quickly moved into position, his cock steel hard and in position. He probed the entrance of her ass.
"Oh baby girl...let me show you somethign new." He hissed in her ear. With that he pushed forward, pushing past her entrance and sliding cleanly into her ass in a single smooth stroke.

He held himself there a mment, marveling at the feeling, familiar, glorious. A hand went to her throat, gripping it tightly, and then drawing his hips back and hammering them home hard. he repeat the movement, then kept going, each time building speed, savaging her ass with all he had.
"You like ti when I fuck you like this, don't you? How's it feel to have a cock in your ass baby girl?" he growled, moving to one side to bite down on her shoulder, his teeth grinding slightly against her skin, and James tasted the metallic tang of drawn blood. He pulled away, seeing the lurid mark on her shoulder, the trickle of blood running from it. And he plunged hard enough to need to step forward, pressing her entire body into the wall now. Each thurst was hard enough to hike her up the wall, and for a time it was enough there, but then he kept moving faster, until she no longer returned to the floor fully, james essentially fucking her higher and higher up the wall. His hand on her neck tightened, restricting her air all the more, and he growled in her ear again. "Scream for me. Show me you love it." It was a demand, and a sacrifice on her part, since any scream wshe managed would take that much out of her lungs, and be that much harder to keep herself going afterwards. The whole situation had James starting to swell within her, ready to release soon. But he'd hold back until she gave him what he wanted.

He paused, and Callie wondered had she pushed her little game too far. At his urging, she moved, her ass being presented to him. Callie already knew James wanted her ass, but did he want Gabby’s ass? Baby girl. She heard the words and smiled. ‘He’s playing along.’ Her heart danced. Before there were flames of passion the burned like wildfires, consuming her in their path. Now it was different. The flicker of lights that illuminated her inside turned into millions of bulbs shedding light on not only her but James as well.

He filled her, and Callie slammed one of her clenched fists into the wall. It was hard, fast, and all consuming. Just like James. Just like the man she remembered from years ago, and the same one who would invade her dreams, making her wet as she slept, and giving her a smile as he would flint through her mind during the day. He was a possessive, powerful, dominating, strong man that had taken her years ago on the pool table, and now he was filling her ass. “Yes daddy,” she groaned out, answering his question. She did like having him this way. “It feels so good daddy. Don’t stop fuaaaaaaahh,” she cried out as he bit down into her skin. It hurt. There was no denying that, but it was a pain that she found she craved. It was a pain that came with pleasure. That sweet, toxic mix that Callie could devour when the mood was right.

James continued his assault, slightly lifting her to her toes. “Yes daddy,” she whispered, more for herself than him. She was pretending to be Gabby, and Callie was alright with that. James was unleashing, and she was reaping the rewards. Soon enough Gabby would be in her place, but Callie would find her own benefits elsewhere. William? Ger? Both of them? No matter. For now, she would take James and all he offered, and what he was offering was inching her up the wall each time his body pressed forward into hers’. Her breasts squealed as the pressure, the force from him sent her up the wet, tiled bathroom wall. Her feet leaving the floor, making her feel weightless, as she was perched on his cock now. His hand ever squeezing tighter and tighter, was never touched. Not once did Callie try to stop him. Instead she kept her hands on the wall, keeping herself open to him and showing him nothing but trust. By this point, she was sure she would have the impression of his fingertips in her skin in a beautiful shade of blue tomorrow. Somehow she found the thought erotic. Her legs spread, fairly useless to her, and gave James nothing but more access to her. Callie was spread eagle against the wall, pinned there, while he continued to have his way with her.

With his words, she opened her mouth and screamed. “Keep fucking me daddy! Don’t stop until you cum! I want your cum in my ass daddy! I’ve been a good girl! Give it to me! Please! Oh fucking please daddy!” Callie would have kept going, begging him even, but she had expended her supply of air. Now, with her lips still parted, she tried to breathe in the precious air that was all around her, but none was allowed passage to her lungs. Quickly the blackness began to descend upon her, closing in around, drawing the color from the brightly colored walls. A dark haze, a veil dropped over what she saw. Her ass felt everything. The nerves were heightened, and it seemed as if they more than double in numbers. Every inch of his cock, every pass of his veined skin, seemed to register with her more. She could feel her own flesh pulsating with her own heartbeat. Her face was red, and her eyes felt as thought they would burst from her head. Callie’s arms feel limp against her body, and yet she was content to be his fuckdoll. She wanted him to keep going, and she hoped James would know that. She trusted him. Though she was knew what was happening, still she did not try to remove his hand. Callie gave everything over to him, even her state of consciousness.

He heard her, could hear her letting it go, making the sacrifice, her voice loud and powerful, just like he'd hoped, nothing held back. He gave a long groan as he drove up into her one more time, every ounce of his force in it, pushing her high enough he needed to go up on the balls of his feet to stay in her. He came harder than he had in a while, shooting up into her ass again and again. He let out a breath, and then let go of her neck. her lungs filled immediately, her body limp and out cold, but instinct would take care of her from here. He smiled, taking her back into his arms.
"Good girl. You did great." He murmured, knowing she couldn't hear him, but he needed something to end the dance they were in. With a smile, he slid the shower open, and carried Callie out, and to the bedroom.

William sat, waiting. Callie had said to be ready if she called. It was quiet for awhile, only the sound of the shower running. He let himself lean back, relax. Then he heard mmuffled screaming, too loud to be missed, too muffled to make out. He was on his feet, not sure of what to do exactly. A moment later James came inot the room carrying her limp form.
"What did you do to her?!" William demanded, clenching his fists.
"Choked her out while I fucked her ass. Relax boy, it's an old game we've played before, and will again. SOmeday we'll show you how to play it too." James answered calmly as he laid Callie on the bed gently, kissing her forehead. Her neck was already showing signs of the pressure. More than one set of fingers was there, evidence that William knew part of the game already. James grinned, and left the room whistling. WIlliam laid on the bed, pulling Callie close to him, half draping her on him, and settling in. He'd be here for her when she woke.

James finished his shower quickly. He had things to do. And more sex to be had. But work to do as well. He pulled on his shorts, comfortable, and grabbed his phone. Nothing. Good. He tapped up a recording app, having an idea to make life easier on William when he made his move for Sophie. He head for the basement.

He swung the door open to Chloe, and looked within. They'd left her the light.
"Morning Chloe. We're going to have a little chat now." He moved across the room, and sat down on the washing amchine, before he relaxed completely. "Here's the situation. You've been down here for awhile. ANd I think that I might be willing to let you out of here soon. After all, you did say you wouldn't tell anyone. So here's the deal. I'm going to tell you some things that need to be said, by you. And I'm going to record them on my phone. Get them all right, and I will unchain you. After that, I'm going to lay you out and fuck you. Get that one right as well, and you'll be given something to wear, and allowed to move around the house. Step outside of the walls of this house without my permission, and it'll go very badly for you. So what do you say? Ready to get out of here? Or would you prefer to just stay in here?"

Callie hoped she would feel his seed filling her inside, making her whole, before the darkness claimed her. Not such was her luck. Her body was only for James’ pleasure, as her own pleasure slipped into the abyss along with her. She was unaware of James carrying her to the bedroom, and his conversation with William would remain between the two of them. She was receiving the sleep, the rest, she had told James she needed. The further along things progressed in the shower, Callie knew it wasn’t sleep or rest that she wanted though. She had wanted what happened between them just as much, if not more than James had. This sexual awakening with the family was something she was enjoying reaping the benefits from, and someday soon she still held on to the hope the entire family would as well.

Chloe looked up, scurrying over to the corner as the door opened. ‘Morning? Is it morning?’ She shook her head looking around the room. The lack of a window and a clock, had become very disorienting for her. She had no idea how long she had been down there exactly. The washing machine creaked as he climbed atop it to sit and be able to look down at her. Indicative of the situation really. Him, high and mighty, looking down on her like the scum, like the trash he was treating her like. She listened to his words, feeling that voicing her disgust for him and the situation would not be a good idea. James, and William for that matter, had already proven how..unstable..they were. To antagonize him in any way would be like poking a lion in a cage with a stick with the door wide open. “No,” she said, her voice surprisingly firm. “I mean no you can’t have sex with me until I take a shower. I already feel grimy and nasty. To have sex with me now, like this, would even be a horrible thing to do to you. You should want more for yourself. Let me take a shower, wash my hair, shave my legs, and then we can have sex. You can even watch me with the razor if you think I’d try to use it as a weapon. Hell bind my wrists and shave me yourself. Trust me. I won’t kick you if you’re holding a blade to my legs. I just want to be clean. Then maybe I’ll feel human again. Is that too much to ask?” Chloe had held her thoughts together long enough to voice them. It was exhausting to her mind. Being down here had done more than a number on her, and more than once she felt like she was losing her sanity. She had no idea how close to be correct that actually was. Had it not been for the kindness Callie showed her, her psyche may have very well shattered. As it was, she was only cracked. Chloe would never be the same. That was much was certain, but she could adjust, learn to cope, and move forward. Now, to her, it seemed like James was beginning to think of the big picture. Keeping her down there wasn’t an option. ‘Perhaps it’s almost time for my family to be coming home,’ she thought. ‘Maybe that’s why he’s being so nice. Have I been here that long?’ It was a question that could not go unanswered any longer. She glanced up to him, her eyes pleading with him to know the answer. “How long have I been down here?"

James looked at her as she spoke. He couldn't give in completely, not like this. Doing so would be tantmount to surrender, and he couldn't give very much in this situation. But still, the point was valid enough.
"You make a fair point. And I am completely unreasonable. I'll give you access to the shower, a razor, let you clean yourself up. Feed you properly even. After we're done, we'll let you get dressed, remember what it's like to be amongst the living. But. Before that..." He held up the phone. "You're going to give me what I need from you. You'll say what I need you too with the phone, and them we'll let you get started. Understood?" he asked her, more for the benefit of making sure that it was clear any olive branch he was extending could be revoked in an instant.

William was keeping Callie with him, but he was running the plan in his head on how to get Sophie. He'd need to be able to restrain her. And quickly. A roll of duct tape would double as both retraints and a gag if need be. He'd need something to keep her out of sight when loading her in the car. There was a large duffel bag in storage he could use, and Sophie wasn't large. He would also pay a little visit to one of his friends before he left. The guy was always offering William some pills to 'liven up his evenings', and he might just like to see what it was like to try those out. Callie might be willing, just based on being as curious as he was, and Chloe and Sohpie might be able to use some...encouragement. It was all going to make for an epic night.

‘Food? Clothes?’ It was all so..confusing to her. He was being..kind. Kind was who Callie was. Not him. No. He was the rapist, the kidnapper. Still it was an offer she couldn’t refuse, even if she wanted to. Chloe eyed the phone, curious as to what he wanted her to say. She has to remain calm and keep her wits about her. He was giving her more freedom, food, clothes, a shower. In time, he would let her go. It was only for a little while longer. She could endure this.

Chloe slowly stood to her feet, still eyeing the phone. “Okay. What do you want me to say? I’ll say anything you want. I think it’s ironic though. I’m telling you I won’t tell anyone, but you want me to say something so you can record it. What? Do you want me to tell you how much I loved everything you and your son did to me? I can fake it,” she teased. “I have been so far. That was a joke Sir. I don’t..want to offend you or make you angry.” Chloe had to bite her tongue. ‘Keep it together. Almost there.’

Sophie had been up for a while now. After a good breakfast, she spent the morning working out in the family’s gym. Her heart rate was up, and she was covered in sweat. So it seemed like the perfect time to take a swim. It had cooled her down and refreshed her. Now it was lounging by the pool. With no sign of Chloe, and no word from her parents, she could only assume everything was going fine with everyone. Even Gabby had dropped off the face of the earth. So she found herself alone, enjoying the peace and quite along with the day. Sighing, she rested her head back and closed her eyes. She would give Chloe a little while longer before trying to call her again.

James left his smile in place, though it turned decidedly frosty to Chloe. He changed a few setting on the phone and then handed it to her.
"Read the text. It'll record it." He told her. The words weren't complicated. Very simple, everyday phrases. Hey, it's only me. I've been hitting a few parties. I twisted my ankle, can you give me a hand? A few other choice phrases were worked into it, but those three were the main ones, the ones James needed to have on hand. These would be invaluable, and make everything William did far more simple and accessible. This had to go smoothly. It just had to.

When she'd finished, he took the phone back, made sure that the ability to make an outgoing call had still been disabled, making sure that she hadn't been able to send any word of what was happening.
"Come on then Chloe. There's a stocked washroom with a shower just over this way." He waved that she should follow him, and led her out of the laundry room. There was a washroom down here, on the other side of the sadly damaged rec room. James made a note to do alittle tidying up while Chloe cleaned herself up. He was a patient man. He opened the door to the washroom, turned the lights on. It wasn't large, but it had everythign in it, including a shower stall. "Everything you'll need is in the cabinets. Take care of yourself. I'll be around. And I'll be coming in there in an hour, ready or not." His tone was mild, but deadly serious to her.

She took the phone from him and gazed down at the phrases. ‘What is this? This is all….stupid. What could he possibly want with this?’ Chloe cleared her throat and began to read the words as if she were talking to anyone. Her performance was flawless. There wasn’t a hint that it was scripted. She made it very believable. When she finished, she extended her hand back to him, returning the phone. Though she was curious, Chloe knew it wouldn’t do her any good in inquire as to why he wanted such useless, common dribble.

He motioned for her to follow him, and for the first time since she had been taken in there, Chloe stepped out into the rec room. The room was clearly not in the same state it had been when she went in. Her mind drifted back to seeing Gabby raped over the arm of the couch. The blanket he had used to bind her wrists still lay on the floor. She wondered what had happened to her friend. Fear of what he might say or do kept her from asking. She could see through the windows it was daylight outside. The clock in the room told her what time it was. ‘Morning. I still feel….tired.’ Chloe knew she wasn’t sleeping well. Without any refrences to time, her internal clock had been thrown off.

She found the washroom as stocked as James had said it was. After he finished talking, she closed the door behind him. “Ready or not, I’m coming in there,” she mocked quietly. “Go fuck yourself moron.” Chloe knew to keep her voice down. James catching her, or even hearing her, would not be good. Turning on the shower, she looked into the medicine cabinet and found the razors. It was true she did feel like slime on the floor of bar. Taking a shower, cleaning up, it wasn’t for James. James was an excuse to get in here. He was also a means to an end. This was her chance to prove she wasn’t going anywhere. If she could gain more freedom, she could go home. ‘I could get this blade out of this razor and cut him. I could cut myself for that matter. End this nightmare right then.’ If only she knew Callie had similar thoughts years ago. ‘No. I’m not ending my life because of this jackass, and if I can’t take him down, then he’ll make sure I never get out of here. No. Just keep it together Chloe. You’re almost out of here.’

She stepped into the shower and proceeded to clean up. Washing her hair, she watched the filth run towards the drain. The scent of the soap filled her nose, and Chloe began to feel human again. She shaved everywhere she likes to be clean, and the feeling continued to grow. Wiping off with a towel, she wished she could start her period. Maybe then they would be so disgusted they wouldn’t want to have sex with her anymore. That’s when she remembered, freezing and staring at her reflection in the mirror. ‘My birth control pills.’

She was muttering. Probably a sign that she was going to still be trouble, and he believed it. Still, he had a deal to manage. he moved around the rec room, tidying up as best he could. The couch was a write off eventually, but in the meantime he went into a closet and removed a cover for it. He placed the cover over the couch, at least making it useable in the meantime. Callie ahd done some work down here before, getting the glass and other hazards out of the way. James was just making the place usable once more.

Time. He had some on his hands, and as of late , that was unique to him. He hadn't had much of it. It had either been spent keeping track of Gabby, or having a round of mind-numbing sex. He honestly doubted Chloe was going to measure up to what he'd been getting, but he was determined to make sure that she still paid her dues in this way. He had to admit, it was rapidly becoming what he saw as his right these days. If it was a woman, and living within his house, willing or not, then he had the rightto take whatever pleasure he wanted from them. He gave Gabby some lee-way due to his promise with her mother. But someday, that promise would be done, and she would be a willing part of this. The thought brought a smile to hs face.

William had lain in bed long enough. Callie was still out, adn he got up. He got dressed to go outside, go get the last few things he needed. He slipped outside, adn pulled out of the laneway.

Not long after, he had what he needed, but pulled the car to a halt on one of the hills in the area. It was between teh large houses in the area, and was a favoured place by many of the youth of the area. William pulled a pair of binoculars out, and fixed them on his target.

Sophie.

She was sunbathing, relaxing, not a care int he world. He had to admit he'd thought about her before, a best friend of her sister, but seeing her like this at the pool, knowing what he was going to be doing tonight...it was all he could not to go down there and start it off now. But he needed to be patient. Controlled. And do this right.

She could hear him in the next room moving about. ‘The vile snake in the grass.’ Chloe had thought James was hot long before this ever started. Now even his impressive body couldn’t make him have any favor in her eyes. He had crossed a line, and it was one she couldn’t uncross. He had taken liberties with her that, under the right circumstances, she would have given to him willingly. Sure it would have been awkward, but it would be of her own free will. That was the most important thing he had taken from her. Her right to say no, her right to walk away, her right to be in control of who was between her legs, and of course her right to go home. Free will was something she took for granted, like her cell phone, nice clothes, and home. After this, never again. Chloe knew she would be glad to be home. In fact, she would kiss the floor of her home.

Still, she remained frozen staring into mirror. The steam from the shower had quickly dissipated leaving her reflection decorated with droplets of water that still clung to the slick surface. The bare metal frame that surrounded the mirror had lost it’s luster. So much has it’s shine now to her. ‘What am I gonna do? I haven’t taken a pill since I’ve been here, and both of them have been fucking me, cumming inside me.’ Her heart was beating rapidly in her chest. ‘Is this what he wants? He fucked his own daughter. How do I know he’s not crazy enough to want me to carry his child? I don’t! He’s fucking nuts! Keep it cool Chloe. Keep it together. You don’t know. Okay. People cum inside women all the time, and they don’t get pregnant. It’s not a guarantee. Okay. It could be the time of the month you’re not fertile. If that’s the case, you’re okay. Just..try..to think positive. Maybe I should tell him. Yeah. Maybe I should tell James what’s going on.” She turned towards the door, still clutching her towel close to her body. “James,” she called out, every bit of her fear in her voice. “James! Something is wrong!”

Sophie didn’t have a care in the world. She lifted the cold bottle to her lips and took a hearty gulp of her drink. A smile melted across her lips as she returned it to the glass tabletop next to her. Her fingers slide across the buttons of the radio, and she pressed play. Gentle music began to fill the space. Slipping her sunglasses on, Sophie settled against the pillow under her head. ‘I could get use to this.’ Her painted toenails began to sway in rhythm with the music as her body relaxed even more. Eventually they stopped as her chest rose and fell slowly as she found sleep.

There was only so much busy work to be done withi the basement, and James had rn out. he wasn't going up teh stairs, since that would give Chloe the chance to make an escape through the window, were she so inclined. And he wasn't risking that. FInally, he heard her declaration, her call for him. He strode to the door, and opened it, not sure what to expect. Would she be sitting in the shower, her wrist slit open? Would she have tried to find some way of preventing him from making good on his part of the deal? He cocked his head, seeing her wrapped in a towel, but seeing real fear in her eyes alted some of his suspicions.
"What? What is it Chloe?" He asked her, cocking his head curiously.

He could tell she was drifting off to sleep. It was a set up that he could have watched a little longer, but her knew at teh heart of it all there was no point in staring at her while she was like this. He'd see so much mroe than this, and he only had to last until tonight. William sighed, adn walked back to the car. He drove home with a smile on his face. Exactly what he'd needed to whet his appetite.

“My….birth control pills. I haven’t taken any. How long have I been down here? You….and your son..have..filled me with your cum.” She shook her head. “I can’t have a baby. I just can’t. James my pills are at my house. I have to have them if you’re going to keep doing this to me. It may be already too late. I haven’t started my period yet. If I miss a pill, I take two the next day. If I miss too many of them…..” Her voice trailed off as she looked down. “I don’t care..if you want to..have a baby with your daughter, but me? James you don’t want me pregnant. How would we explain that to people? Are you going to let me live here until I have the baby? What if people talk? Besides, I don’t want a baby. Please,” she began to plead. “Let me go get my pills, or you and William start wearing condoms. I don’t care which, but please let me do something. I can’t have a baby.” The fear, the need for security was there. She was trusting James, having spilled out her heart to him. What choice did she have?

Callie and Gabby had both found sleep. Their bodies, and in Gabby’s case her mind, needed it. Though she was sleeping, her sleep was not peaceful. Dreams, images, of her father raping her filled her mind. She couldn’t stop them from coming. Their time together was strong in her mind. She groaned, her face contorting, as she lifted her hands trying to push away a man that wasn’t there. “No daddy,” she mumbled. “Please. Please don’t make me..cum. Please daddy. I’m gonna..cum.” Her pussy was wet as she could feel him touching her, filling her. His words filled her ear as he talked about how he taken her mother. All the times she had walked in on them having sex now seemed so different. The pool table. That fucking pool table. She had seen them in that room plenty of times. “No,” she mumbled, her arms falling limp as she panted. Even in her sleep, Gabby found no relief from James.

Back
Top Bottom