Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

It's Fun to be Young! (Mercedes/Ryanmo97)

Ryan smiled, "Yes, you may..." Ryan got her a glass of milk and a beer for himself. Ryan sat down and started to eat. When she complemented his cooking he said, "Thank you... So I thought we'd take this time to talk about what I expect of you... It will be your job to keep this house clean. I will be doing the cooking because 15 year olds shouldn't have to cook. The whole house will be yours to enjoy while I'm at work. I work from 9-5 during the week. The only reason I was at the diner last night was my manager called in sick. Luck you I guess, Huh?"

Sure, she had kept her own apartment tidy, but there were always parts of it that were forever a mess. But now she was expected to keep another person's house clean and to a high standard? His comment about fifteen year olds not being allowed to cook raised her eyebrows, and she wondered what else she wasn't allowed to do because she was apparently a 'teen' again. She finished her dinner and placed her knife and fork on to the empty plate, returning to sitting with her hands between her legs. Holly looked down at the top she was wearing, still in a little bit of shock that she had actually followed through with it all. "So... because I'm now 'fifteen'... what else am I not allowed to do?"

Ryan and Holly loaded their dishes in the dishwasher and Ryan cleaned up the kitchen. Ryan smiled when Holly asked what she wasn't allowed to do, "You are not allowed to drink, smoke or drive a car. Now, Because you are going to be taking care of my house I will be paying you $575 a week. Now how about that house tour?"

The downstairs consisted of the kitchen, a dining room, a game room with a some consoles and a few classic arcade games, an exercise room, sauna, hot tub, outdoor pool, living room and Ryan's office. The basement was a home theater with a popcorn machine and soda fountain outside.

They returned to the foyer, he picked up her bag and he lead her upstairs. They reached the top of the stairs and they were in a hallway. There were four rooms with doors wide open. The room at the end of the hall had the door closed. "You may take any of the four rooms with a open door as your bedroom."

The mention of not drinking certainly got Holly's attention, and that would take some getting used to. Not that she spent every weekend getting drunk, but she was used to looking forward to a good night out. Now that she was to act like a 15/16 year old teenager, the rules seemed a little harsh, but she had to play along. At least for now. The wage sounded great, considering she was going to be living here as well. Next came the tour around the house, and she couldn't believe the size of it. While it looked big from the outside, the inside almost defied physics. He had everything in here, and she was now starting to realise the daunting task she had ahead of her. There was a lot of cleaning and tidying to do, though it appeared as though he wasn't the kind of guy who would let such a place get messy.

Holly started to slowly walk down the hall, peering her eyes towards each room she walked past. Eventually, she settled on the very first door on the left, walking in to the room to have a closer look. "I think I'll take this one." She said, which also happened to be the furthest door away from the closed room. She sat on the edge of the bed and bounced up and down a little to test the mattress. "I keep on thinking I'm going to wake up any minute now, and everything that's happened this past twenty-four hours was actually a dream.."

Ryan smiled as Holly chose her room. The room was all white with a full size bed. They were two nightstands next to the bed, a couple of dressers, and a desk. There was also TV and a satellite receiver. There was a nice size closet and her own private bathroom. The window over looked the pool. "Believe me," said Ryan, "This is no dream... Go ahead and get settled in and once your all unpacked come on down the hall to my room. It's the closed door at the end of the hall." Ryan then left Holly alone

And with that, she was left alone, albeit only for a short while. She sat on the edge of the bed for a couple of minutes, staring at her bag and thinking about what she was agreeing to. What would her mom say? What would Amber, her best friend, say when she sat her like this? Eventually she snapped out of deep thought and realised that she had been sitting on the bed for a while. Ryan was probably waiting for her and wondering what she was doing. With her bag finally unpacked, Holly had a quick glance outside to the pool. Good thing she'd remembered to buy a bathing suit.

Closing the door quietly behind her, Holly approached the door at the end of the hallway and hesitated a little. Finally, she knocked on the door and opened it, first by poking her head in then following that up with the rest of her body. "Hi..." She said, forcing a smile.

Ryan was in his room getting the bed ready when Holly knocked on the door. Then she stepped in. There was a nice four post King size bed, desk, a fireplace with an armchair in front of it, a TV and a satellite receiver. Ryan was still dressed, he turned and looked at Holly and smiled, "Hello..." He walked up to her, "Did you get all unpacked?"

The room itself was about as big as her old apartment. He seemed to have everything in here that he wouldn't ever need to leave the room except for something to eat or go to the toilet! "Wow..." She muttered, as she approached him. She didn't get too close, and instead walked over to the fireplace slowly, admiring the beauty of it. "Yes, I did. This place is really amazing, you've got everything here. But... what happened to your old cleaner?" She asked, trying to see if he would mention if he had one previously, or it was just an 'excuse' to get her to come here.

Ryan walked up to Holly and said, "I must confess... I didn't have an old cleaner... I just figure that would be the best reason to get you to move in with me." Ryan walked up behind wrapped his arms around her waist and kissed her on the nape of her neck, "So... I was wondering if you would like to have sex tonight?"

Though he did not move behind her particularly quickly, she was taken off-guard by his sudden show of affection and she began staring at a spot in the wall. Oh yeah. She forgot about that part. How could one of the major requirements of the deal escape her mind so easily? But she had agreed to it, otherwise she wouldn't be in this position. "Oh... yeah..." She blushed. Holly was no stranger to sex, but every time she had it, it was with someone who she had at least known for a few weeks before hand. This Ryan was still a complete stranger to her, and here she was, agreeing to have sex with him for... well... money, in a way.

The young-looking woman faked a smile, not that he could see it from the angle he stood behind her. Her right hand rested on top of his joined arms. Her nervousness in her new surroundings was either extremely good acting from the woman now pretending to be a teenage girl, or she had genuinely reverted back to a much more innocence state where the whole world suddenly seemed like a big, new place.

Ryan smiled when Holly said Yes to having sex with him. He could tell she was nervous, "Now, I want you to know that I'm not going to force yo to do anything you don't want to do, OK?" Ryan let go of Holly and walked in front of her. "So... let's see what kind of underwear 15 year old wear?" He said with a smile.

As he walked around her, Holly remained looking to the front. Eventually, Ryan entered her vision and she raised her eyes to look at him, due to the considerable height difference. Her fingers played with the top of her jean shorts, hovering over the button. As she opened them, the denim slid down her narrow legs, dropping to the floor. Her pink panties were decorated with little flowers and of false innocence that would soon be taken away.

"Are... are they okay?"

Ryan smiled as Holly unbuttoned her shorts and let them fall to the floor. Her panties were very cute, "Very nice," he said, "Now take your top off..." He wondered if she was wearing a training bra due to her small breasts.

Back
Top Bottom