Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Vane's Nerdy Things

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vane

Lost in Thought
[td] text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text [/td]

[td]
Vane-II_zpsj14pz5jy.png

Hey, guys! I'm Vane, and this is my thread. If you're looking for something in the realm of fantasy or science fiction, I'm your girl. If anything you see here happens to catch your interest, please send me a PM and we can discuss getting something going!

First off, here's my f-list

COMICS
1. Spider-Man
tex -Peter/Gwen (Really craving a Spider-Man/Spider-Gwen crossover!)
tex -Peter/Mary Jane
2. Avengers
3. Daredevil
4. Justice League 3000
5. Red Hood and the Outlaws
tex -Jason Todd/Starfire
tex -Jason Todd/Batgirl
tex -Arsenal/Starfire

VIDEO GAMES
Tomb Raider
Beyond:Two Souls
inFAMOUS
Mass Effect
Metro 2033/Redux
Dying Light

(I probably left something out here. If you have a fandom or idea you'd like to roleplay in I'd love to hear it :) )

PLOT IDEAS

1. *NEW* If anyone hear has heard of the novel 11-22-63, this idea will sound familiar. If you haven't read it however, it's not required. This idea is completely separate from that story. It just borrows the same concept. This is the set up for the idea, we can hammer out the details together. The time is negotiable as well! Here goes:

This was supposed to be impossible. There was no way that it made sense, but somehow it was still there. Somehow, you had just traveled back in time. One minute you had been in an old warehouse, inspecting it for possible renovations. Or maybe you were standing in the back room at your convenience store job. Your background doesn't really matter. What matters is that somehow, you were now standing on a busy New York street, and the newspaper at the news stand nearby read: June 3rd, 1934. Just ten minutes ago it had been November of 2016. After getting over the shock of your surroundings, you manage to gather yourself enough to wonder how this could have happened, and how you were going to get home.

2. *OPEN* (Set in an alternate version of Uncharted 4) Lara Croft had spent months searching for the lost city of Libertalia, the fabled pirate city built by the 16th century pirate Henry Avery. What she hadn't expected, however, was that she would have competition. At an upscale auction that had been rumored to be selling a cross of Avery's, The Tomb Raider runs into none other than Nathan Drake, famous treasure hunter extraordinaire. The meeting sparks into life a globe trotting adventure in search of lost treasure, but can they beat the private army that's chasing right behind them?

3. *OPEN* In a futuristic society your character decides to upgrade his service android to a newer model, this one dubbed the ultimate companion. She's totally indistinguishable from a normal human being, save for the bright electric blue of her eyes, and she's made totally self aware, though she's programmed to follow you and aid you in any way your character wishes. She's able to alter her appearance into whatever she or her master desires, and a major upgrade to this model is that she can feel. Though older models were capable as sexual servants, they were unfeeling, left to imitate human reaction to sexual pleasure, and often not doing well at it, but through an intricate network of electrical impulses and simulated nerve endings, the new android model can feel and react to stimulation in real time. She arrives at your character's door ready and able to do anything he desires, including making his wildest fantasies come true. What will your character do with this new found companion?

4. *OPEN* Elven princess Meira was never meant for royal life. She had always longed for the taste of adventure. She begged to be trained in magic and combat, but her mother refused to grant such wishes, insisting that it was the princesses duty to learn to lead her people, not to wield a sword in battle. Meira couldn't accept this as an answer, and despite her's mother's wishes, she left her home on the eve of her twentieth birthday. She traveled to a neighboring kingdom, where she enlisted in combat training and learned to fight and wield magic. She became a monster hunter, traveling to the edges of the kingdom to offer her services in exterminating any creatures that threatened the villages and farms in the countryside. This became her life for the next three years, traveling the world and fighting monsters. She was happy with her new life, that is until a knight from the elven kingdom, sent by her mother, finally tracks her down and attempts to bring her home. The two fought for a bit, until finally Meira calls a truce and decides to try and negotiate her freedom from this man. What will she give in order to avoid capture? And what will this knight try to get from her?

5. *CLOSED* Earth is dying. Mankind has exhausted it's resources, food is running out, and the air is almost unbreathable from pollution. The world government tried and failed to reverse what they had done to the planet, and with no other option, they initiated project ARK. Every UN nation came together to fund a massive spacecraft, capable of housing potentially thousands of people in cryogenic storage as they drifted through deep space in the hopes of one day reaching a new planet to call home. It wasn't until almost a century later that the Ark finally reached a new planet, Achaia. The indigenous population of Achaia, the peaceful, human-like Sefaviri, detected the human's Ark and thawed out it's passengers from their cryogenic pods, offering the ten thousand men and women refuge on their homeworld. Ayala was one of these humans. She sees this new world as a fresh start. A second chance at life. She takes a job working at a market in Achaia's capitol city, Oria, where she meets a young Sefaviri who befriends her and shows her life on her new homeworld. This could also be modified so that you're character is the human and mine is the alien.

If anyone has any ideas for roleplays I'd love to hear it, whether it's just a pairing or a plot idea or anything in between. I'm all ears! :)

text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here

[/td]

[td] text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text [/td]

RE: Comics, Games, and Other Nerdy Things

I would love to play as batman also i do have a few plots so if you are interested just pm me cheers:)

I think youre a liar that this is your first request thread, youre secretly a professional =P

Its thousand times better looking than mine lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom