Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Final Fantasy (m moogle/burmecian/bangaa/etc. x f human) [Canon or OC] (Closed)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ren Olvry

Supernova
Intro
As of late, I've been having a little craving to try something Final Fantasy-related; thus, this new request thread came about. And since it's Final Fantasy and well-known for such things, I want to try adventures, and magic, maybe some political intrigue and world-shaking events to have to eventually deal with (in short, something more long-term, ideally)... with, of course, a healthy dose of tension and smut where applicable. I admit, I don't have too many specific ideas at the moment, but there are plenty of worlds and potential plot points to work with; I'll always be happy to discuss possible scenarios!

Oh, and of course there'll likely be Chocobos and an airship involved at some point or other; they're series staples, after all.

Rules
  • At least one paragraph per post with decent spelling and grammar (no text speak).
  • Partner's gender doesn't matter to me; I only care about character genders.
  • If you're not comfortable with something, or have a question, feel free to PM me! I won't bite, I promise; more so, I'll probably send off the occasional question or bit of discussion to make sure everything's going in a direction we're both satisfied with!
  • I rp only through PM's and threads, with a mild preference toward threads for this.
  • Plot/smut balance will depend on the plot itself; sometimes I like little plot, sometimes I like more, but I always like at least some lead-up. In the case of these, as mentioned above, I'd like to do something a bit more long-term.
  • Be prepared to play NPC's as needed (something I myself will be doing as well).
  • For anything else, feel free to refer to my f-list; if it's in the 'maybe's or not listed, I may be up for it.

Applicable Races (with links)
Since it's applicable to my tastes in preferring to play exclusively furred/scaled characters (at least for the main character I'll be using; NPC's can be anything), here's some possible races I'll play for said main character, in no particular order:

For the purposes of the rp, I'd like my partner's main female character to be a human (hume, cetra, whatever's applicable). As an extra note, if you want to play a Final Fantasy canon, go for it!

(Very) Basic Plot Ideas (I'm always happy to discuss how to expand these, and will of course work with my partner; if you wish, I'd be happy to be the one to start expanding any given idea, or even a combination thereof)
  • Racial discontent/slavery
  • Magic going out of control throughout the world
  • The 'hero of the crystals' needs to go out and gather a party. Or, at least, find a partner in crime, so to speak (what can I say, it's classic)
  • A few worlds are starting to merge, and something has to stop it
  • Monsters are starting to appear/invade at various places throughout the world
  • Many mages are starting to lord over the 'common folk'
  • War is starting to brew between neighboring kingdoms
  • Some kids from the slums finally venture out to find something more to their lives
  • Bandits interrupt a big event (party, royal wedding, etc.), just for things to spur off from there
  • An unknown black market has been peddling materia/magicite to disreputable folks
  • An evil king is starting to rise to power

Sorry it's so basic; I'll more than likely be adding more to this over time, but for now, I hope to hear from people and create some interesting adventures!

RE: Final Fantasy (m moogle/burmecian/bangaa/etc. x f human) [Canon or OC]

Made a few little edits/additions, so I'm giving this a quick bump!

Giving this a delayed bump!

Bump again!

Bump!

Bump!

Very belated bump!

Bump! Maybe something involving a Burmecian dragoon, or something along those lines?

Bump! (see just above)

Back to the top!

Bump again!

Bump!

Bumping this again!

Bump!

Bump after a good while; interested especially in playing a thieving Burmecian with a few... tricks to work with, or perhaps even a runt of a classic Behemoth with some circumstances and desires of his own (both of whom I'd more than happily play against any FF canon)

Bump for the weekend!

Bump!

Bump!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom