Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Big Bro Watching (Zero5906&RV)

Lisa was turned on massively when she woke up, panting, she looked around, memories coming back of her brother plowing into her, taking her first time and filling her belly with his cum. She looked down at herself, feeling him deep in her ass, her muscles wrapped tightly around his cock, she'd feel him being semi-hard, a smile on her face as she noticed the bulge still on her stomach. She knew she'd be dripping her cum all over the floor and that the couch was ruined, she heard him moaning as she let out her own moan when he squeezed her breasts, a few drops of milk spilling out of them, she blushed, glad he'd milk her when it begun hurting. But she noticed it was late and she needed to cook them dinner, she slowly pulled from his grasp, and off is cock, moaning as she did so, her back arching, she felt like a horny wreck as she almost waddled to the kitchen, her pussy sore beyond belief from having pulled him out while he had been knotted inside her, but she still started up dinner.

Ricky groaned as he felt her getting up feeling his cock slide out and fall limp but still at erection size, his hand falling and touching her ass as she got off of couch. He moaned her name out again in his sleep, "Lisaaaaa.....Mmmmmm" his massive limp penis was glistening with his and hers juices and very sticky.
He wakes later in 2 hours, slowly getting up from couch opening his eyes. Ricky zombie walks over to kitchen to get water then hugs Lisa from behind and presses his 10 inch morning wood between her ass cheeks. "What you cooking for dinner, Kitten?"

Lisa was humming to herself, hearing the cum dripping out of her womb as she worked in the kitchen, she tried to focus on cooking, even if she was being distracted over and over by the thoughts of her brother taking her hard. Then, as it was nearly ready, she heard him walking into the kitchen, barefooted, then hug her from behind, she leant back, moaning as his cock slipped in between her ass cheeks. "Pot roast, Ricky." She giggled, grinding her ass back against his cock gently. "And you should help me set the table." She told him, moaning as she rubbed herself back against his cock.

Ricky smiled as he smelt the food being cooked and the pleasure of his massive limp penis being hotdogged in her ass. "Sounds good. I have an idea of celebrating our flourished new relationship, I say we go on a long road trip to spend some real quality time with each other and go to a secluded forest to camp out at in a single tent, and share a sleeping bag and everything else with the real camping way." He doesnt move right away to set the table, he stays at her watching her cook. Ricky continues to grind his pelvis against her ass, he holds her hips and holds her ass tightly to him. He cant get enough of her round plump apple shaped ass cheeks, grinding hard on her ass. Ricky would moan softly when she grinded back and rubbed up on him against his dick, arousing him enough to get him harder, more thicker.

Moaning as she felt him teasing her ass with his cock, Lisa smiled, letting him talk and watch her cook as she felt him growing harder, thicker in between her ass cheeks and longer. She didn't mind as she looked back over her shoulder to kiss his chin. "That sounds like a good idea. But we need a few days to get the supplies and everything." She told him. "Then we can go." She added, gently nudging her ass back against his cock. "But go, set the table, Ricky, so we can enjoy our food. And I'll be sitting next to you today." She smiled mischievously.

"I agree, we will need a lot of supplies. I wanna get a nice lounge floaty for the lake for us to snuggle on and have -fun time- on it and will need a new sleeping bag to fit for two. Then also the easy prepare food and hygiene items for travel. Bring very little clothes, I plan on taking us somewhere far and where we'll be mostly very alone together but will have outhouse bathroom structures." He smiled when she nudged ass back against his cock before telling him once more to get the table set, he raises an eyebrow and grins when she mentioned she will be sitting next to him this time as she smiled mischievously. Ricky nodded, he teased her once more with rubbing the head of his cock against her asshole and dipped it in but only enough to be barely inside then pulls out. He spanked her round ass as he left to grab the dishes and silverware setting up the table putting the two plates next to each other with the silverware and two tall glasses. "Table is all set, Kitten. How's the food coming?"

Nodding, Lisa agreed that he would need to get those things as their supplies and sleeping stuff. They already had a tent they'd used when she was younger, and it'd be big enough for both of them to share as she felt him teasing her again. Moaning as he dipped the head of his cock into her, then pulled out to spank her. "Don't tease me like that, Ricky." She pouted, though it faded instantly as she grinned, watching him set the table as she finished up the food. "Just about done." She told him, moving to finish the potatoes and vegetables, she put them in bowls and on the table before she moved to the oven, bending over, she exposed her pussy and ass to him, her pussy still dripping cum as she got the hot roast out, she sliced it quickly and skillfully, one wouldn't believe that the young girl cooked most of their meals before she moved to grab a large bottle of soda from the fridge and sat with him. "Lets eat." She smiled, helping him to some food first.

"You know Kitten, you're just too easy to tease, its too much fun. Plus with a perfect round plump ass like that, how can I resist?" He looked over at exposed sex and puckered anus when she bend over to open the oven pulling the pot roast out, and even more cum still dripping from her pussy. "Damn....."
He said out loud to himself thinking about the view he saw, his cock rose alil from the arousal. He took first bite when she helped him first to the food, he smiled in content, he turned to her and kissed her on cheek. "You're pretty impressive cook too, great body and great cook, the girl meant for me happens to be my little sister. How about that!" He moves his left hand to her thigh softly rubbing her inner thigh as he took small bites savoring the food.

"Well, it's because you're a tease." Lisa sighed, sitting next to him, letting him eat as she felt his hand on her thigh, caressing her soft skin gently, turning her on as she got food for herself. "Well, I can't help but make sure I'm the best I can be." She giggled, looking up at him, a smile on her face. She just wanted to make sure he enjoyed the food after all. She began to eat, though carved out the meat as best she could so she only need one hand, the other turning into his lap, grabbing and caressing his cock teasingly as she smiled softly.

"I am a tease and I love it, and part of my job as a brother. Well we are brother and sister so I guess only naturally we're both pretty awesome." He resumes back to eating his food and taking sips from his root beer, he looked at her as he felt her small soft hands caressing his cock teasingly. He finished his plate in matter of next 5 to ten minutes and took a gulp of soda to wash it down. Ricky looked at her still eating, he scooted his chair right next to hers then picked her up by her ass moving her onto his lap then moved her plate back to infront of her.

He had his cock come up between her legs and pressing between her pussy lips at the base, given his length, the bulbous head laid rest on her belly and on her belly button. Ricky gave Lisa the option to do anything with his cock between her legs while she is still eating. "We should do this exact thing this moment whenever we have dinner together like this." He kissed along her neck softly and gently rubbed her belly all over and played with her innie belly button.

Giggling, Lisa nodded. "Yea, but it's my job to tease you, because I'm the youngest." She giggled, looking at him as she stroked him while she ate, though soon enough, she was placed in his lap, moaning as she felt his cock up against her stomach, pressing in between her wet folds, holding in the cum still trying to drip out as she looked up at him for a moment, listening to him. "Yea, I agree." She smiled softly. "Lets continue eating like this, your lap is comfy." She giggled, leaning in against his chest, feeling their sticky skin sticking them together as one of her hands moved down to rub the head of his cock, her body gently grinding against the base as she continued eating with soft moans occassionally.

"Not as comfy as your nice round ass cheeks smooth skin grazing against my skin, that strikes an idea now actually. When we watch a TV show or movie in the master bedroom, can you lay down on your belly and let me use your perfect plump round soft ass cheeks as pillows? I'd love to sleep on them too...." Ricky sighs with a smile relaxing as she leans back against his chest and looks down watching her rub the head of his large bulbous head. He buckles his pelvis and groans as his head gets aroused much as thats one of his most sensitive spots, being the tip. A good amount of pre-cum leaks from the tip making her palm really sticky that rubbing the head. "Ffff....agh...." He groans in both pleasure and pain.

Feeling the precum leaking from the tip of his cock as she stroked the head and caressed it, Lisa giggled softly. "I guess we can do it when watching stuff, but when we sleep, I also want you inside me at times. It felt good when we napped together." She told him softly, enjoying how he groaned as she finished eating, enjoying how his precum felt on her skin. "So, what do you want to do for the rest of today, Ricky?" She asked softly.

"I love being inside you while sleeping too, I find I actually sleep better that way, would you have a preference of whether having me in your ass or pussy?"
He picked her up off his lap setting her down to stand up then he got up, he put dishes away. "It''s getting late so I say lets wind down by laying down on the bed in master bedroom and watch a show on Netflix like a sitcom, they're easy to fall asleep to." He spanks her ass again making her ass jiggle alil when he smacked it and smiled watching that motion; he goes to the master bedroom to turn on TV and the Netflix app then hops on the bed waiting for Lisa.

"Ass for now. I'm pretty sore after I had to pull off you earlier." Lisa giggled, letting him pick her up as she watched him put the dishes away. "Yea, lets go relax and rest up." She giggled, getting up as he spanked her ass, loving how it jiggled, she followed him to the master bedroom, letting him turn on the television as she moved onto the bed. "Come on Tiger, don't leave me waiting." She purred at him with a soft giggle.

Ricky smiled at her when she called him tiger, he responded. "Lay down on your belly, I'd like to rest my head abit on her soft plump ass cheeks while watching some episodes before we cling up and I get inside." He waits for her to lay down on her belly vertical to the bed so can face the TV. "We should start making a list and shop for the supplies tomorrow for our road trip in couple days. Anything you want for the ride there?"

Giggling, Lisa nodded, rolling over to lie on her stomach, she pulled a pillow up to rest her head on, letting Ricky move to lie with her ass as his pillow. "Alright, big brother." She remarked with a giggle, hearing him mentioning the list for the trip. "Well, we need food supplies, snacks, drinks, water bottles, a sleeping bag, an outdoor cooking set and such." She explained softly. "And toilet paper, can't forget that." She giggled.

Ricky crawled over to her, laying sideways to face the TV, pulling her down abit more then laid his head down on her ass cheek nuzzling his cheek against the smooth soft skin of her 15 year old ass cheek. He has one hand inside her thighs while other hand rested on other cheek softly caressing it. He turns for a second and kisses her ass cheek then lays head back down. "Yup, all those camping goodies. Nah you dont toilet paper, you have my hands!" He says last part making a joke but semi-serious as her ass is so hot, he wouldn't care. "I can already picture us there and having fun at the beach and play in the lake. I can hardly wait...Oh I just thought of something, we could do this more when you are reading a book in here while I can watch TV during the day. Or you playing your lil tablet mobile games, I could also do same playing my 2DS playing Pokemon." Ricky was trying to think of more things they can together being in same room and him enjoy her closeness especially if he gets to use her ass as pillows.

3QALzwG.jpg
(Reference pic of her ass when laying down.)

Feeling him lying down against her ass, Lisa giggled, enjoying his he nuzzled against her, feeling one hand on the inside of her thighs, the other on her other cheek, making her moan softly as he kissed her skin. "I need toilet paper." She sighed. "Don't tease me on that." She added, listening to his suggestion on what they could do while he used her ass for pillows. Not that she minded as she shrugged. "I guess, I mean, it's not too much of a bother to me." She giggled, having moved so she could watch the television with him at the moment. "I guess I'll bring the tablet next time." She giggled softly.

"What if...I was serious about me using my hands to wipe your ass?" He says while watching TV his favorite sitcom show 'Scrubs', he was curious to what she would say about his question. Ricky rubs his palm over her ass cheek continuously caressing it softly and explored her curves leading into her ass crack; with his other hand he moves her thigh reaching toward her small hand and holds it intertwining his fingers with hers. "What else shall we do tomorrow besides shopping for camping supplies? Maybe do something to cool off in this nasty summer?"

Hearing him saying that, Lisa shock her head already. "No. No one's wiping my ass, I can do that myself." She told him, feeling awkward, her cheeks blushing deeply as she heard him talking about tomorrow, enjoying how he explored her curvy ass, her fingers intertwining with his as she giggled. "We can go to the public pool and hang out there?" She suggested softly, knowing it was a good idea in her head.

Ricky smirked and said, "No, but someone is kissing your ass." As soon as she mentioned the idea of going to a public pool and hang out there, he raises his head and spanks her ass hard without warning. "That's a great idea!!! Plus it's so hot this summer, you gonna show off your body?" He grins and winks at her. "Ooo! Let's bring a lounge floaty there with us!" He says with enthusiasm squeezing her ass cheek that he spanked.

Back
Top Bottom