Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Big Bro Watching (Zero5906&RV)

Sintan

Supernova
N5BVsRU.jpg

f8X9MPK.jpg
Lisa

Ricky and Lisa have had a good life together, he is 11 years older than his little sister, practically baby sister for how big age gap was and maturity levels. He has seen her grow up from when she was just a baby, he even changed her diapers, bathed her in bathtub even up to age of 10, she always insisted but he finally cut her off. Ricky would also read her books, take care of any bullies or mean teasing, went to mall with her, pick her up from school, cuddle on couch together with her head resting on his chest and often fall asleep on him. With many other things he did with her, brotherly things and more times parental things more often that actual parents did; one day their parents died in a car crash leaving Lisa under Ricky's custody and now live with him permanently under his household, and receive an orphan's support check for each month for two thousand dollars.

Also recently when she starting going into puberty, Lisa had developed a never heard of condition; where her breasts have begun producing mass amounts of breast milk without being pregnant. Her breasts turned heavy and overburdened to point of causing pain and aching in her breasts so much that she has to frequently have her breasts milked or breastfed from for long period of time. Many times milk will dribble from her very erect and puffy nipples and soak her shirts. Ricky doesn't know yet about it, he just figured the wet spots was just sweat from the intense heat.

cWLDgrGm.jpg
<---Reference for how puffy and erect her nipples are

On a Friday afternoon during summer break for Lisa, and it being 100 degrees every day of the week outside. Ricky walks from his room to the living room to check on his little sister, he passes the couch and looks to his right seeing her bare ass completely exposed from her summer dress riding up. Lisa went commando underneath assuming from the stupid intense hot summer. Ricky saw perfect sight of her asshole and pussy lips with her ass propped up into the air, she was in perfect position to be taken from behind. He couldn't resist her beautiful ripe raw virgin body, while she was dead focused on her tablet doing something. He decides to test her, he grasps her ass cheeks and softly massages them, and running his thumb up and down along her ass crack. "What cha doin' on the tablet, lil sis?" He said casually, then leans over to look over and squeezes her ass cheeks tightly as trying to look.

Lisa had gotten past their parents accident, she was making good progress and had just finished school so she would begin in high school after the summer. She just felt how hot it was as she had run around in her short summer dress all day long, going commando beneath because it was too hot to wear anything. And she'd just grabbed her tablet, let herself in over the arm rest on the couch and begun playing around, she hadn't even bothered noticing that her dress had ridden up over her ass as she laid there, hearing her brother's footsteps. She didn't seem too fussed as she felt his hand grasping her ass cheeks to massage them, and a finger sliding in between them, she felt her body heat up, making her writhe lightly. "R-Ricky..." She gasped softly. "Just playing some games." She moaned, squirming lightly under his touch, but she didn't stop him as she laid there, the game displayed, one of those usual farmer games that most girls seemed to fancy.

Ricky smiled noticing the moan that came out her mouth when she replied, "What kind of game, Lisa?" He squeezes her left ass cheek with his left hand as he uses other to rub her pussy lips, one finger between the lips with two fingers on outside rubbing outside pussy lips; rubbing slowly up and down. He kneels down some to start rimming her puckered tight anus, licking all around it, up and down along the crack and tongues her ass licking the inside of her anus. "It's been really bad this summer, huh sis. You making sure to stay cool? Feel free to take off more if its get too uncomfortable, even inside the house. wouldn't want you to overheat, always stay hydrated too." After afew minutes of licking her anus, he returns to just lick along her crack and the butt cheeks. "I love you Lisa, more than anything." From all the foreplay he was giving her while talking to her, his cock was getting hard and harder by the minute, he soon was already packing a 8 inches length and full inch and half in girth and his mushroom head was near 2 inches, very bulbous, perfect for just sucking on. Ricky is just wearing boxers so the tent he was making was very obvious if she would look back, even the head was even peaking out of his boxers.

Lisa sighed, hearing him asking about the game, but before she got to say anything, she yelped softly, feeling the fingers rubbing her pussy, making her squirm and writhe under his touch. "R-Ricky... It's just... You know... Hay Day...." She moaned softly, feeling him suddenly licking around her tight rear, making her stiffen and tense up, her body freezing under his touch, it felt weird to her, and it sort of creeped her a bit out. But the butterflies in her stomach kept it interesting, she didn't want him to stop at all as she smiled softly while she begun moaning again. "I'm alright, Ricky." She moaned to him, not wanting to take her summer dress off, she didn't even look back, not noticing the boxers he wore beginning to tent out. Though as she realised what was happening, she felt her heart sink, she had to tell him about her condition, especially with how he was moving things along. "But big brother, I have to tell you something." She let out suddenly, in between two moans.

Ricky watches her squirm and writhing, smiling. "Ah, You love those farm games." He grinned bigger hearing her cutest moans come out her mouth and moaning around the words she tried to speak. He dismissed the thought her not wanting her summer dress off, she still stared at the screen not noticing his big tent. He listened closely as she blurted out saying she needed to tell him something. "What is it, Kitten? I'm here for you." He stops everything he was doing but keeps his big hands covering her plump ass cheeks whole under his palms with his thumb caressing her tight anus.

Lisa felt him stopping as she mentioned she had something to tell him, she finished her game, returning the tablet to the main screen as she put it away. "It's rather intimate and personal, so you have to promise you won't tell anyone." She told him, waiting for him to agree to that before she continued. "It's a condition I've had since my body begun changing, my breasts swell up with milk, even if I'm not pregnant." She explained to him. "And sometimes, it gets to a point where it hurts, like it's about to burst, so I have to make sure I'm milked." She blushed at her own words, realising she sounded like she was a cow, able to speak. "It's kind of embarrassing." She added.

"I promise Lisa, I wouldn't ever tell a secret, especially about you." He listens closely as she tells him about this rather interesting and unique condition he didn't know was possible.His thumb stopped moving. "Hurts that much huh? I understand why you be embarrassed, I dont blame you. If you are telling me this, you want must want my help right? If let me, I'll do everything to help you with my own two hands, aaaand if you really want me, I will even breastfeed off of you. I love you more than anything and more important than anyone else." While she is still looking away at the blank screen of her tablet, he dropped his boxers, he waits to hear what she would say to his offer before he would make a surprise, something he cant handle anymore as his cock was hurting from being so hard, he needed to bury himself into her.

Lisa was glad that he'd accepted her secret and promised not to tell anyone. She heard him pulling his boxers down, but didn't push much into it as she didn't move from his touch. "I think that'd be a good idea, Ricky." She smiled softly. "That way, it won't be as hard on me as it is right now. And I've heard it should be very nutritious." She giggled, the idea of her big brother breastfeeding from her turned her on, her nipples already puffy from getting close to needing to be milked. She just had no clue what was about to happen, on that burning hot summer day.

He smiles hearing her answer about she is more than happy to let him breastfeed off of her; he thought in his head about how rich and delicious her breast milk will taste when he does. "Let me know anytime when you feel its hurting or even when not and just want some of heaviness off and pleasure. Even during school hours." Then before he would allow her to speak, he climbed over the couch arm, mounting on top of his lil sis. He plunged his 9 inch length cock, inch and half thick girthness and almost near two inches thick bulbous mushroom head into her tight virgin pussy, pressing hard through her pussy lips til the bulbous head was resting against her cervix, the shaft putting pressure on her hymen.

Ricky lays his chest on top of her back, he pulls her summer dress over her head and then grasps each nice C cup breasts firmly from underneath and begins milking them firmly. All while his massive cock is just resting inside her tight ripe virgin pussy, letting her pussy accommodate to his size. He turns her head to kiss her on lips deeply.

Lisa was about to nod, though she heard him climb up over the couch arm, feeling the warmth radiating off his body, she was about to ask him what he was doing, then she felt the pressure against her wet pussy, her mouth opening with a gasp. That was just before it happened, he sunk all the way into her, stretching her rapidly, almost uncomfortably as she cried out, her body shivering, her first time taken by her brother. She could feel how deep inside he was, up against her cervix, her body trembled and shivered. "Ricky....." She whimpered, feeling his body on top of her's, her summer dress soon off, her C cups being milked. She cried out softly, the milk splashing into his hands and onto the couch, she felt her body being turned, and her head, his lips soon on her's, she whimpered, moaning into the kiss, the relief of being milked filling her with pleasure.

He deepens the kiss with his tongue, locking mouths, for just a brief moment he whispers. "I'm going to go deeper and will go past your cervix, this may hurt alot. Feel free to moan and scream as loud as wish, also do anything you think will help endure the pain." Then locks mouths with her again giving tongue. He then starts making thrusts starting slow then gradually builds speed ramming against her cervix, rendering it raw, weak, and more sensitive. He later slows down but the power of each thrust was harder and harder, his pelvis pounding against her ass making loud clapping sounds and making her ass turn red from the beating. While Ricky was going slow but much harder with each thrust, his movements with hands changed, stroking her breasts from base to near tip, milking her hard and leaned his head down, turning her breast up and sucks on it hard swallowing mouthfuls at a time. "Ready for me to go past your cervix, kitten?"

Lisa felt his tongue in her mouth, she french kissed him gladly, enjoying it all as she felt him deep inside her, his words ringing in her head. She was already too intoxicated to realise what he was saying. "Y-yes... Please..." She moaned, feeling his mouth on her's again, she returned the kiss, playing with his tongue as she felt him pulling out to thrust back in. She moaned into his mouth, until she felt the continuous pounding on her cervix, her inner walls convulsing and squeezing around his length, trying to keep him in, to draw him in whenever he pulled out, the loud clapping making her break from the kiss to scream softly in pleasure. She was enjoying every second of it as she felt him stroking her breasts more, the milk splashing out, having soaked the couch already, she felt him moving his lips down, the sensation of him sucking on her milk filled breast made her pussy start to convulse around him, the pleasure immense as she nodded. "Y-yes... Do it Ricky!" She screamed out, grasping, clutching and clinging to the couch as best she could.

Ricky loved her moans all too much, the lustful and cute sound she made with her moans and whimpers, he wanted to encourage her more. "Please moan louder for me, Lisa. Coming in real hard..." He pulls back right before his massive bulbous head comes out, he rams in as hard as he can plunging back into her tight pussy and penetrates her cervix going past it til every single inch and millimeter of his length was buried inside her. Right then he exploded with a huge load of hot creamy semen into her womb followed by a constant flow of his thick creamy white fluid slowly filling her. He moves more of his body into the couch and guides them to collapse on side so could rest while his erection is entirely buried in her and filling her, he moves his knees up and holds her ass closer into his pelvis to feel more of her ass cheeks and keep himself in her. He leans over her body and guides her body to turn over to him and he begins to suck on her breast, his lips covering the whole areolas area and sucks hard with his eyes closed, focused on feeding. "Mmmmmm....." Every so few minutes, he'd buckle his pelvis against her ass, never wanting a single millimeter of his length come out.

(Good scene for her to cum like he does? Please make it happen during sex too and for the cervix wall knotting to happen for first time. Remember detail on how her cum looks? http://i.imgur.com/bjrBdOq.gif )

Lisa heard his words as he took her, feeling him pulling back, just out of her, her lower lips parted just enough as she felt his cock, her body shivering in anticipaton as she whimpered, trying to brace for it. But as it happened, she wasn't fully prepared, screaming in pleasure as he tore into her womb, past her cervix. Her inner walls clenched tightly, like a vice arround his cock, she came hard, screaming in pleasure, her inner walls starting to spasm as he filled her womb up with his massive load. She felt them both collapsing on the couch, felt her own juices seep out of her pussy, down over her thighs, staining the couch even more, it'd look almost like his cum, only more bubbly, less creamy and all.

Though as they laid there, she felt it slowly subside, and that she was turned halfways over, she whimpered, feeling his body tightly against her's, her knees pulled up, she knew he'd have her cum on his legs as she felt him taking one of her breasts into his mouth, sucking hard, she cried out softly, enjoying how he buckled against her ass, all of his cock deep inside her, she was moaning loudly, her back arching and writhing. She couldn't help it as her insides kept squeezing around his cock, trying to draw him more in, a small bulge already having formed on her stomach from the massive load of cum inside her. "R-Ricky..." She whimpered, enjoying their first time together.

Ricky makes groaning sounds from the milking and squeezing her pussy walls around him as he keeps sucking hard on her breast, getting as much milk as he could to relief her pain plus he falling in love for the taste of it. As well to sate his hunger from the workout he had fucking. After ten minutes of nonstop feeding, he breaks for a breather and asks her, "May we go to sleep together like this? Me inside you every night this deep, and me sucking on your breasts, unless that be one thing too much and distracting. I love this sensation of your pussy walls squeezing me and milking me, and drawing me in more." He resumes back to sucking for more breast milk, sating his hunger and helping her. Both hands on her breasts on the under boob part, squeezing tightly and makes milking strokes, his mouth moves to focus more on the puffy erect nipples specifically instead around the areola. Ricky moves his legs around her and pulls her body in closer, trying as hard he could to press her ass cheeks against him and he grinds his sex up against it hard.

Lisa moaned, enjoying how her breast was sucked, the other squeezed and milked too, she was enjoying every moment of it, although as she calmed down, her inner walls seemed to just tremble, wrapped tightly around his cock, she felt herself get thirsty as she listened to him. "Maybe, Ricky." She giggled. "There's still the Master bedroom, maybe we should use that?" She suggested, moaning as he drank more from her, milking her again, the milk splurting and bubbling out of her breasts. "But, I'm thirsty, please, I want to get something to drink." She whimpered, feeling him pulling her closer with his legs, she tried to pull herself free, but it seemed he was lodged inside her for now, and a sharp pain coursed through her body, making her yelp softly. "Ricky... Please, it hurts when I try to pull off." Her inner walls spasmed as she gently tried to pull off, but she could feel the pain searing through her lower body as she did. "I can't get off..." She whimpered, pushing back in against him, she was just thirsty, and confused as they were stuck together like that right now.

Ricky stopped sucking as she talked, he was full finally on her breast milk and wiped her nipples. "Master bedroom sounds nice, we can have some wrestle times on there sometimes!" When she tries to get up and pull away, he listened to her yelp softly and whimpering when she would try again, she pushed back in against him. "I guess your cervix closed tight while we were relaxing. I could help you get a drink while you stuck to me. You could either turn around and face me with your legs wrapped around me and your arms around me, and I could carry you that way. Or, stay facing away and have your legs fold up with support of my hands holding your thighs up while your pussy sinks down on my penis, and I can hand you the drink that way." Ricky wanted to let her get a drink, she was easily light enough for him to carry her easily anywhere. "This may happen in future if this happened now, so dont worry, I can carry you to anywhere you need to go in the house, even bathroom if we have to."

Lisa couldn't help it, she was forced to listen to Ricky as she whimpered and panted, the pain lightly coursing through her body. "I don't want to be an inconvenience to you." She told him softly, looking at him with a slightly sorry look in her eyes. "I don't mind doing this with you, but if we get stuck every time, it'd be a bad thing since we can't do anything until it stops." She told him, wriggling lightly, moaning and whimpering as she tried to pull a bit, but it still hurt to much. "I mean, I won't be able to do anything if we're stuck together, and I would like to be able to cook dinner or make breakfast for us." She explained, obviously wanting to be the usual sweetheart she was as she giggled softly.

He shakes his head then speaks, "You wouldn't be an inconvenience to me, I agree we couldnt do too much but I do still rather like this, its interesting and I like the thought of carrying you around, even to personal times like using the bathroom. It's kinda a fun challenge too." Ricky decided for her for how he'd carry her to kitchen to allow her have a drink. He moves his feet to the ground then holds her thighs up having her legs folded up, Lisa's feet hanging and her pussy sinking down on him. Ricky stands up like so then walks over to kitchen opening fridge with one hand and gets close enough so she can grab anything she wants. "I bet you could cook dinner and breakfast like this." He walks back over to couch and sits down, letting her finish her drink before they would lay down again and cuddle tightly. "Maybe if you tried hard enough, you could free yourself even if meant enduring through a lot of pain."

Lisa listened to him, biting her lower lip, but before she could do anything, he was standing up, carrying her on his cock. She let out a gasp, her cheeks turning red as she moaned, being bounced lightly on his cock with each step, her legs hanging freely over his arm as she was walked out to the fridge in the kitchen. She looked through it, grabbing a bottle of water. "I'd prefer not to." She whimpered. "I can't really reach anything." She admitted, feeling him sitting down with her as she'd taken a long sip of the water, hearing him talking about pulling free. "I can try." She whimpered, biting her lower lip. She put the water bottle on the table, she begun trying to pull. The pain shot through her again, making her scream loudly, but she finally tore off him, feeling him popping out of her cervix, she screamed, her body writhing in pain. She felt sore instantly, like her body had been abused as she pulled the rest off him, slowly getting up. Though just as she did, she heard something dripping from her, looking down she could see her bulging belly, full of his cum, and she could see it dripping out of her pussy and onto the floor, her inner walls cramping lightly, she wrapped her arms around her stomach. "I feel a bit weird, Ricky." She told him softly.

Ricky groaned as she was trying to pull herself holding onto the couch arm, hearing her screaming and writhing in pain, and he felt the bulbous head pop out of her cervix wall then rest of his length slowly falling out, falling kinda limp but the length and thickness was still huge and throbbing with blood flow. He looked over at her seeing his thick creamy seed dripping out of her pussy onto floor and looks at her inflated belly that looked like she was 3 months prego. "It looks good on you, Lisa. Sexy lil belly." He pulls her to him and has her sit on his lap with legs across, his limp but massive cock between her thighs. Ricky rubs her belly softly with one hand and has hand cupping one of her breasts holding firmly, but not squeezing or anything. "Anything you'd like me to do for you and maybe help your cramps?"

VMR5EUIm.jpg

Feeling the cum dripping down the inside of her legs and hearing it splashing onto the floor, Lisa gasped, his hands suddenly around her, pulling her into his lap, she whimpered, it hurt a bit, but mainly because she was sore as hell. She enjoyed how he rubbed her belly, noticing how inflated it looked, she blushed deeply, when she moved slightly, she felt it slosh around inside her womb as she moaned, his touch on her breasts felt good. "No, it's alright. I just need to relax." She gasped. "I just feel really sore, that's all. So no need to get me anything." She said, trying to squeeze her legs together, not wanting to feel his cum leaving her body too fast. Unaware that it would carry a big risk of becoming pregnant.

Ricky wipes off some of the cum dripping down the inside of her legs then uses it lube up her puckered tight anus thoroughly inside and all around the anus. He wiped rest on her inflated belly, then aligned his massive limp cock to her anus and slid her ass down very slowly then just pulled us on our sides again to relax. He had no plans to thrust into her ass, just bury it inside her ass while they relax and probably take a nap together. He moves his knees up making hers go up and fold her legs and then he wraps his legs around hers then pulling her ass as close as possible into his pelvis, feeling her ass cheeks rub against his skin. Ricky cupped each breast in a palm and only firmly held them and pull against her chest, with her puffy nipples peeking between his fingers and he nuzzled his face into her neck giving soft kisses before he closed his eyes and slowly dozed off into a cat nap.

Lisa felt him wiping some of the cum off the inside of her legs. She shivered and gasped, feeling his fingers rubbing it into and around her rear, making her legs tremble. She looked back down at him, noticing how his cock was still limp, it made her smile a bit as she felt him nuzzling it in. She could feel it easily sliding in because he wasn't fully hard. She sat in his lap, letting him turn them over, she cuddled back in against him. "A nap sounds good." She giggled, almost sensing what he wanted as she felt him curling up around her, their bodies close to each other, she knew she'd be sweaty and stick to him, but she didn't care as she let him hold her, let his cock rest in her ass, all the way to the hilt as she let him hold her breasts, using his shoulder as her pillow while she dozed off, her nipples puffy between his fingers, she fell asleep.

Ricky smiled while his eyes were closed, he enjoyed feeling sweaty wet body against him and the wet warm feeling from his limp massive cock inside her ass.
In his sleep, he would grind his pelvis constantly against her ass cheeks and his hands cupping her breasts he would squeeze them and pull them closer to her chest as he clings tighter to her with his legs wrapped around her. He moans in his sleep saying, "Mmmmm....Kitten....Lisa."

Hours zoom by and its now 6pm.​

Back
Top Bottom