Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Detailed and Story-driven RP, YIM

Status
Not open for further replies.

s24rich34

Planetoid
So I made a post earlier but after spending some time perusing through the requests, I realized that my post was short and fairly lacking. So, this is my take two.

First off, what I seek in a partner is someone creative and detailed more than anything. Kinks and the like can be worked out, but if the story telling is dull, the entire role falls flat. I am a more Dom person, so many of my roles take that spin, so a submissive partner, while not necessary, is nice.

I enjoy roles with an interesting story that complements the kinky fun to be had. I have a bevvy of scenarios in mind, so here are a few. Keep in mind that I these are not the ONLY roles I enjoy, these are just a few ideas I have:

NON-TABOO ROLES

Post Apocalypse
World War 3 started as a conventional war but, as the months turned into years, desperation as well as frustration led to the firing of the first nuclear weapon. With its launch, the rest of the world followed suit, knowing that the only "winner" would be who is left alive once the dust settles. The military bunker I was stationed in seemed to be weathering the storm...until our water filtration broke down. Water was rationed sharply and then cut off to the lower enlisted. Mutinies ensued and it left myself and two others alive. We climbed out of the bunker and found a world of dust and ruin. Armed with the vast military weaponry stored below, I've decided to set out on my own and rebuild the world how I see fit (This set up allows a complete backstory to be created for my partner(s) )

Interstellar Piracy
Mankind's colonization of the stars exploded in the early 2400's and humanity has colonized nearly 600 systems by early 2900. However, man's reach has overstepped its reach, as the planets on the rim are mostly not policed by any government organization. Slavers raid colonies and ships, grabbing men for cheap labor and women to fill the harems of every new planetary baron and warlord that pops up while pirates go where the money is, many hoping to become the next baron themselves. Your ship is one of the first to colonize AST-1435, better known as Tartarus, a rocky and volcanic planet that is going to be hard to settle, allowing poorer families like yours a free spot to colonize it. Unfortunately, your ship's engines have encountered some problems and you're drifting slowly through space, within the crosshairs of my pirate vessel.

TABOO ROLES

Family Vacation
You and I are polar opposites of each other, despite being brother and sister. You've always been the more nerdy and shy type, focusing on your studies and a small group of like-minded friends. While being smart, myself, I have leaned more towards my sports and my social life, being one of the more accomplished athletes in our high school's history and having the social life that backs it up. Despite how different we seem, we've always seemed to stay close to each other....so close that for a while, our parents were worried that our relationship may border on inappropriate. While their worry, at the time, was baseless, it sparked a lot of speculation in us both. My senior year is coming to an end and our parents have decided that a big family vacation will help me decide on which athletic scholarship to accept...but will also give us plenty of chance to act on these speculations.

Big Sister's Experimentation
The biggest problem with living in a small town is that there's only maybe 6 people your age in the entire county. In your case, those 6 are all girls...your best friends. Couple that with parents that are ridiculously overbearing and you get a terrible dating life. Your friends are all able to date older guys from the small towns around us, but you're barely able to leave the farm, much less go off to meet up with a guy. Every week, it seems, you hear more and more stories of the sexual exploits of your friends and feel more and more left behind with them. Partly out of curiosity and partly out of desperation, you realize that the only guy that you'll be able to experiment and learn with is me, your little brother.

These are just a couple of ideas. I love to build worlds and roles so if you have an idea or like one of the ones I've listed, send me a PM or, preferably, message me on YIM s24rich34.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom