Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A mom has needs (with MellowYellow)

Vanessa didn't really say much. She focused more on rubbing her very ample tits up and down his shaft. She just stared into his eyes as her very ample breasts worked up and down his fuck stick. She wanted him to want to burst by the time he entered her ass. What could be more fun then riling him up.

"mmmmmm So good." She moaned. "Such a big fucking dick. So big in my titties. I don't know why you've ever been with those flat chested bitches. It's time a real woman took care of you. From now on this cock belongs to me. You don't fuck anyone but me, unless I say otherwise."

"Mm..." This was absolute heaven, and it was beyond anything he was used to. Even his fantasies had nothing on this, and the continued stroking of his cock had him gasping softly. "You keep me pleased, then you got yourself a deal. But at the same time I don't want you sneaking around and acting weird... and keep off craigslist, would ya? All kinda psychopaths and rapists use that dump as their hunting ground."

He resumed enjoying himself, and the continued strokes had his shaft visibly tensing until a few little beads of pre began to gradually form at the flared top of his cock. Nick let out a pleased sigh and reached around to stroke the back of her head. "Man, you have the best fucking tits... never had something so good wrapped around there. Except your pussy, of course..."

Vanessa didn't need to be told twice. She had no intentions of ever having to look for anyone again. Between her son, and hopefully one day her other son, she had more than enough inches of cock to keep her satisfied. So there would never be any concern. She nodded in response but didn't say anything.

Instead, she moaned and gave him eyes as her tits rubbed up and down against his cock. Vanessa didn't do anal often, so she wasn't sure what to expect with a foot and a half cock buried into her ass. But she knew she wanted to find out. "You like my titties and my pussy?" She moaned. "I bet you really want to know how my tight ass feels don't you?"

"I'm a young man with fine taste," Nick admitted, clearly grinning with pride. Who wouldn't feel proud with this lovely lady on their dick. "But yeah, I wanna get a feel for that ass of yours," he added in a moment later, his breath coming off as just a bit more laboured as he fought tooth and nail to keep himself from cumming then and there. While he could go more than once in a row, the last thing he wanted was some fluke leaving him flat.

He reached over and snatched the bottle of lubricant up, rolling it about in his palm and examining the goo within. "Much as I fucking love your tits, do you wanna move on to the main course? I'd hate to leave you wanting."

"You definitely have taste." She moaned as her tits moved faster and faster up and down his dick. She knew he was getting really worked up. Pretty soon he wouldn't be able to contain himself anymore. He would have to fuck her ass. That's what she wanted. To work him up to the point where he lost it and fucked her like and animal.

"Sure baby." She said, giving his cock a kiss and then standing up. "How do you want to do this? Me on top? You on top? Fucking my ass while you hold me against the wall? Name the position baby. Just make sure you lube that dick and my ass up really well. I'd like to walk tomorrow. "

Nick gave a snicker as his mother stood up, taking the time to take a breath of relief. The tension in his cock had lowered a bit, and he was sure he could hold out longer. "Mm... with how you got all fucked up last time, I figure it'd be easier for me to do the work for this." As he said this he toyed with the lid and spurted some onto his palm, taking his time to rub it across the tremendous length of his thick cock until the whole thing glistened.

Moving around he casually bent Vanessa over the bed and took a moment to admire the sight of her fine curvy ass being aimed his way, the sight making the hairs on the back of his neck stand up from excitement. Nick quickly smeared some goo onto his fingertips and proceeded to grind two fingers into Vanessa's asshole, working to ease that lubricant into her.

Vanessa watched her son coat his cock with lube. For some reason, the sight of her own son stroking his dick with the slippery substance was a massive turn on. She couldn't imagine why other mom's didn't fuck their son's. Especially if they were hung like her's was. What was the point in going out to find a stud, when there was already a perfect one under the same roof?

As he bent her over, she wiggled her tight ass at him, turned her her around to give him a look that said "pound me like a slut". He soon lubed up two fingers and inserted them into her, inciting a moan from her as he did. "Don't tease me for very long." She complained. "I just want that dick in my ass. So just hurry up and give it to me."

Nick shrugged "I could do it the fast way, or I could do it the right way," he answered. It was a struggle to fit even two fingers into that tight ring of muscle, making sure he had a coating of lubricant to welcome those first few inches of his rather potent dick. He pulled his fingers out slowly and sighed happily "And now we can properly start."

The wide head of his shaft slapped between the bountiful cheeks of Vanessa's magnificent ass, already feeling a mutual warmth well between their entwined bodies. A steady push of his heavy shaft soon had that head starting to pry her ass open. It was a tough task for Nick, trying to juggle between applying the right amount of force to actually get in without hurting Vanessa. However he was soon forcing in, shuddering as more heat enveloped his lubed up cock.

Vanessa said nothing as he bent her over and lubed her up. She focused on maintaining her composure and breathing normally. But there was no chance of her maintaining her calm as she felt the head of his cock poke against her ass hole. She took another deep breath and then relaxed her body. "Just shove that fucking dick in." She demanded, not wanting to beat around the bush. But he didn't seem to be having any problems. She felt his cock begin to push her ass open, venturing inside her hole.

"SHIT!!!" She yelled as his head went inside. His shaft followed, but that didn't make it any easier. Her ass felt like it was being ripped apart by her son's monster of a cock. But she calmed herself and took another deep breath. She knew that if she kept calm it would eventually start feeling good. But god, did it hurt right now.

"Toldja," he murmured in return, a few low hot breaths easing out of him. He didn't want to hurt hs mother, of course, but if she was so adamant about doing anal then he supposed it was in his best interests to go along with it. Though with only the peak fully inserted, and even with so much lubricant at that... well he had the feeling this wasn't about to start getting any easier between their joined bodies.

The jerks of his hips were still steady and shallow, working to sink more and more of his cock in. Wtih each passing second he was able to feel more heat rolling up his cock. It got a little bit easier, he supposed, but Nick was still mindful of his pace to keep from making this too painful. This would get easier, surely?

Well... he hoped it would, at least.

"Shit shit shit shit shit!!!" Vanessa moaned and screamed as the dick went deeper and deeper. Her ass was aching as pushed inside of her. Having never been fucked up the ass by a dick this gigantic, she was having to work extra hard to make sure she didn't actually get broken by his dick. Talking calming breaths, Vanessa relaxed her ass and worked not to scream.

She had always read that after a while, anal got better. To the point where it was as good as pussy, if not better. But right now....she felt like she was going to die. Maybe if she just kept it going for a little while longer, she could finally get some pleasure out of it. Hopefully he was.

That wasn't the word he wanted to hear at a time like this, but he tried his hardest not to focus on what Vanessa was saying. She had wanted this, so he supposed he'd keep on going until she said otherwise. All the same this did feel somewhat good for Nick too, even if the pressure squeezing on his cock from every angle was almost painfully tight. At least he wasn't the one getting pried open right now...

His hips focused on what he had inside Vanessa for now, and soon Nick was giving shallow jerks of his potent prick that worked to steadily loosen up the half he had fit already. Nick gave a few heated breaths, his eyes half closed while the heat in his veins had a thin sheen of sweat forming on his muscular frame. "Damn... feels like I'm already getting close..." Nick said, now feeling the pressure making his long shaft tense.

"holy fuck!!! That dick is so fucking big in my ass!!!! Shit!! It's ripping me apart!!!!" The mother yelled as his dick kept going into her ass. Right as he passed the halfway point.....that's when it all began to change. Suddenly she felt something besides the intense pain. There was ungodly pleasure, ripping though her body as she felt herself climax through her ass, a first.

"Shit that's starting to feel really fucking good!!!" She moaned. "I had no idea anal could feel this fucking good. God!!! I can't ever imagine why I haven't done it up until now. My ass is yours baby. Cum whenever you'd like."

The sudden shift was more than surprising, but he wasn't about to spurn a gift. The fact that she was actually enjoying this made Nick smile, and it spurred him to grip her hips tighter. "Enjoying it huh? Mom, I gotta say, you are one kinky bitch!" Nick said, the praise spurring his hips to drive that half of his shaft in and out with a sense of near-urgency. He was set to blow, and he wanted to set her off a second time.

Nick's release hit hard, his huge shaft tensing considerably inside Vanessa's rear. Thick spurts of his seed were unleashed deep inside her and then soon started leaking out around the rim and began to drip down onto the bed beneath them. "Whoof..." Nick murmured "Anal... so worth trying."

Back
Top Bottom