Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A mom has needs (with MellowYellow)

Vanessa Coneray sat on her back deck reading a smutty romance novel and drinking a long island ice tea. Being a housewife, Vanessa had plenty of time on her hands for her own interests. Much of those interests centered around sex and erotic things. Being 48,Vanessa was in the prime of her sexual life. But her husband wasn't giving her what she really needed. Being an older and balding man, he was not blessed with the endowment of the gods. At times, his less than four inch dick barely even entered her. Vanessa spent most of her time masturbating. She needed to get off, and the lack of equipment of her husband was working with just wouldn't cut it.

It didn't help matters that right under her roof lived a young and virile stud. Vanessa's son was by all accounts, a great lover. At least the myriad of girls her brought home seemed to indicate as he had sex with them. The same went for her older son who was now living away from home. Hearing her son's fucking girls had made it difficult to endure. Vanessa needed to go find herself a boy toy soon, or she would end up committing the unthinkable.

"I really need a good lay." Vanessa mumbled to herself as she took another sip of her drink, before going back to her book and reading about young studs with giant cocks.

Another day, another dollar as the old saying went. Track practice had gone quite swimmingly and if anything Nick was surpassing his old records. He was quite a fit young man, something he certainly didn't inherit from his father's side of the tree, much like this brother. And like his brother he had developed himself toward all things athletic. It was that focus that had given him no shortage of attention from the female student body- and as fun as the occasional fling was, there was little about them that made him go for them more than once. At this point he was pondering if he was wasting time on ladies his own age.

The front door opened, and the tall young man entered. His gaze swept about the living room while he shut the door with the back of his heel. After a few seconds the young man scratched through the short crop of his brown hair and continued to scan the area. Nick continued inside and stretched his muscular arms overhead. "Mom? Hey, you home?" he called out. She so often was, but he liked to be sure.

Vanessa was busy reading a sex scene when Nick came home. It was right to the good part. "As his hands slid down her toned tummy, his lips caressed her inner thighs..." She whispered aloud to herself as she read. She was about to lift her dress up and finger herself when she heard her son come in. "I'm out on the back porch." She called, retuning her focus to her book. But it wasn't as arousing. If she read it with the same intensity, she'd have to finger herself. And doing that in front of her son wouldn't be a good idea.

Vanessa continued to sip at the alcoholic drink and tried not to let her sexual frustration get to her. Vanessa really needed to focus and not let her pussy's hunger get to her. "Oh fuck I need a dick." She thought to herself. "I wonder if I can find a guy on craigslist? What if he's a psycho? Or has a tiny dick? I can't deal with any more limp dicks. I need something huge and filling." She downed her tea and got up to make another. This time adding more alcohol than tea. She needed a nice stiff drink.

"Cool, cool," Nick replied casually. He didn't go so far as to bother her out the back- for whatever reason his mother always got so engrossed in her reading these days, and he didn't want to get in the middle of that. The brunette made his way to the kitchen and started boiling up some coffee- a little pick-me-up after the exertion of practice. Just as the smell of roasting beans was filling the air he heard his mother approach.

A cursory glance let him watch as she prepared herself a long island ice tea... skimping on the tea in the process. "You ah... you okay mom? You seem a little... tense," Nick said. He leaned up against the counter, waiting for the coffee to finish heating, and in the process he inadvertantly gave her a glimpse of the lump that distended from the right thigh of his jeans. Even soft his size was exceptionally easy to notice, though Nick often showed off without meaning to.

Vanessa was way too tightly wound to really focus on on what Nick was saying to her. She really just needed the alcohol to rush into her bloodstream. She was in a tense mood. Underfucked and over aroused, Vanessa couldn't help but notice the massive bulge in her son's jeans. It wasn't the first time his clearly ample dick had been viewable behind the fabric of his pants, but no matter how hard she tried, Vanessa couldn't help but look at it every single time. She wondered where her got his endowment from, because it clearly wasn't his father. Who was smaller then some of her lip stick tubes.

"I'm fine dear." She replied as she nearly downed the alcoholic beverage in frustration. "Are you bringing anyone over for dinner tonight? Any more of those girls that you always seem to have at your beck and call. " She knew why he had a seemingly never ending line of girls come in. Clearly tey were getting his dick and loving every minute of it. Vanessa really needed a dick of her own. She went to her room and locked the door. Grabbing a vibrator and her tablet, she punched up craigslist and started looking for studs. While she did, she slipped her vibrator up her dress and began to fub it overtop her panties. Moaning softly as she did.

"Nah, nobody tonight. But then again, I didn't bother looking this time around." For now he was content to ignore the drama and bullshit that so often came with dating girls his own age. His brother had warned him of as much when Nick first entered puberty, and how right he was. But of course when his brother was his age he had been no stranger to satisfying older women. He'd have to look into that at some point himself.

Once his mother went on her way Nick didn't bother to contacting her. Clearly she was pissed about something and he knew better than to get involved in... that. He left her to her devices, downed his coffee in a few quick gulps, and then made his way upstairs. Soon enough he was undressing in the bathroom, only leaving the door partway closed (Because how likely was it that anyone would peak? It was just the two of them). Soon the handsome stud was stepping under a spray of hot shower water, letting it blast over his muscular frame and heavy swinging cock.

Vanessa was feeling frustrated. She couldn't find any studs. Just balding old men who were bound to be just as limped dicked as her husband. What she needed was a COCK! Not a pee shooter. She wanted a big meaty fuck stick she could ride until she feel asleep exhausted. She just buried her dildo inside of her and rode it until she came. Sighing in mild satisfaction, she pulled her panties back on and got up. Walking by the shower, she happened to notice her son through the crack in the door. Her mouth dropping at the sight of the massive cock attached to him.

She stood there, watching him wash himself through the crack in the door. Her hand slipping into her panties and beginning to play with her clit as she watched. "Oh god that looks so fucking good." She thought to herself. "No wonder all those girls come over. I bet he can make them cum without even doing anything but penetrating them. Oh god if he wasn't my son I'd let him fuck me silly."

Even soft his cock went down for quite a stretch, stopping between his knees and showcasing quite the potential for growth. When last he had measured it fully, about a month and a half ago, it was a rocking eighteen inches. Inhuman by the standards of most, but with the way his exes would howl in lust for him it was clear that the scale was only a positive for him. He was fortunate in that regard, and knew how to work it.

As Nick washed however he couldn't help but think he was hearing a voice just beyond the veil of the door. Odd... and he couldn't shake the feeling he was being watched either. Nick knew because it was a sensation he had become accustomed to since he became the track star of his high school. "Uh... mom?" Nick called out over the hissing rush of hot water. "Is that you out there?" he asked. If it was, then Nick had to wonder what the hell she was doing.

Vanessa aggressively attacked her clit as she watched her big dicked son shower. She couldn't help but feel aroused as she watched his massive meaty cock swing back and forth as he washed himself. She really needed something like that. Something huge to fill the void she felt in her pussy. Only then wold she truly be satisfied.

As she was almost to orgasm, she heard her son call out from the bathroom. Assuming he was being watched. "Shit!!" She thought to herself. Quickly extracting her hand, she quietly walked down the hall to her room. Where she locked the door and went to her own bathroom. Locking that door as well.

as soon as she felt secure, Vanessa began attacking her pussy once more. Desperate to orgasm after seeing that enticing cock.

No answer. How queer. Still, at the very least the sensation of being watched had passed, and it left him feeling a little more comfortable to finish washing up. Several more minutes were spent in which he worked to wash off the last of the sweat that had accumulated on him from earlier today. Once he was done washing he turned the water off and quickly dried himself with a large black towel that he had hoisted off the rack.

All the same he couldn't help but wonder what had happened earlier. Something was off, particularly about his mother, but ultimately he had no solid evidence to back up the feelings he had. Nick redressed fully and made his way to the kitchen, heating up the oven and starting to prepare his own dinner. With his mom being in 'a mood' so to speak he felt it best not to bug her on the matter.

Vanessa attacked her pussy and clit with renewed vigor. Her fingers driving inside her mature cunt as her thumb worked away on her swollen clit. Dreaming about her son's gigantic cock was sending her over the edge. She could feel the orgasm coming. She put her free hand on her mouth as she came, but the pleasure was too great and she screamed loud enough for anyone in the house to hear. "NICK!!!" She yelled loudly, he orgasm shaking her whole body.

Collapsing, she got out of the bathroom and crawled to her bed. Her mind filled with nothing but images of her son's gigantic dick. Imagining what it would feel like to have it inside of her. She knew that she had to stop thinking about it. or she was bound to seduce him. Her body craved it so much that she cleaned herself of and then went down stairs, her cheeks flushed bright red as she came into the kitchen and saw her son working on dinner. She didn't say anything. She just made herself some dinner and tried not to think of his dick.

That had been... interesting. He had been halfway through cooking some noodles for himself when he heard his mother hollering his name. It wasn't one of distress- he knew from the inflection that what his mother had been howling about had been altogether more sexual in nature. The implications were intriguing to say the least.

He sat by the table, eating slowly, and as his mother prepared her own meal his sharp eyes roamed up and down her back toward the curves of her fine mature ass. It left Nick gulping for a moment before he took another mouthful of wet noodles into his mouth. If his dad was coming back home at all tonight, then it wouldn't be for some hours, and he had nothing to break the tension in the air. "So I ah... heard you calling my name earlier," Nick said.

Vanessa was determined to not acknowledge the fact that she'd yelled her son's name while cumming. But given the way he was looking at her, he had clearly heard something and had questions. A moment later, he asked the dreaded question.

"Uhh....." She hummed, not sure how to really answer. "I'm not really sure what you're talking about. I think you're hearing things." Sh was desperate. Trying to convince him it was all just in his head, while at the same time trying to push her dirty thoughts from her mind. Looking over at where he was sitting, Vanessa caught sight of his bulge in his pants. Knowing what it actually looked like caused Vanessa to gaze at his crotch like a slut. Unable to look away from the bulge that she desired so much. If he had been anyone other than he son, she would've ridden him by now.

"Riiiight." It was instantly obvious that Nick didn't believe what his mother had to say, though he still lacked physical evidence to disprove her claim. As it stood, as best he could tell, his mother had cum for him. On the one hand he was a little flattered by the thought, even if it was exceedingly taboo... still, this was his mother. While she looked stunning for her age, it would clearly be wrong for anything to happen. Right?

"You know mom, if something's wrong you could always tell me," he replied. Managing a modest smile he made for the exit of the kitchen. "But ah.... otherwise I figure I'll just head for my room I guess."

"wait...." Vanessa called as Nick got up to exit the room. She had made the mistake of looking at his bulge in his pants for too long. "Can you come sit down for a second. I have something that I really need to talk to you about. Well....ask you really."

Vanessa scarfed down what was rest of her dinner and sighed. Sitting next to her son, she flushed and tried to be calm. She looked him in the eyes rather than at his bulge as she wished to. "Nick....I have a problem." She began. "You see....you dad is....not very well equipped. I dealt with it for years, but now it's become too much. I really need something to take care of my needs. I spied on you in the shower and saw that monster you have, and I couldn't help but stare. I really need something like that. Do you happen to know any other guys that big?"

She was really trying to resist the tension in the air. But the desire she felt for his cock was becoming too much. Her hand now rested on his leg. Mere inches from his cock.

He took a seat, just as his mother wanted, but he still felt a little... uncomfortable. There was a tension in the air, and it only seemed to grow thicker with each syllable that past his mothers full lips. Aha, so his old man wasn't performing well in the bedroom. He had suspected something like that was up... but Nick was still surprised that his mother had spied on him, and had taken a keen interest in his cock.

"Well uh..." the question left him a little flummoxed, and it only really add to the discomfort he had. 'Yeah okay, keep cool. Your mom is a size queen and she likes your dick. That's... that's no big deal, right?' he thought to himself. "I'm ah... well I'm afraid I don't know anyone with one like mine. Well, maybe my older brother, going by his reputation," Nick said.

He was more than a little dumbstruck by all these bombshells his mother was dropping on his head.

Vanessa's cheeks were bright red as she finished speaking. She felt really embarrassed that she had confessed spying on her son's cock. But she only felt but so ashamed. But the truth was, she really needed dick. And needed it bad.

"Your bother?" Vanessa said in shock. She was surprised both of her son's were well endowed. But that knowledge was too much for her. She needed dick. There was nothing to stop her.

Vanessa got up and without even hesitating pulled down Nick's shorts, revealing his anaconda of a dick. "I'm sorry." She said as she dropped to her knees. "But I can't take it anymore. You have the best looking cock I've ever seen, and I need it badly."

She took the cock in her hand, and shoved it into her mouth. Moaning as she did.

"W-whoa!" Nick exclaimed in shock, watching as his mother yanked his trousers down and swiftly stuffed the head into her mouth. Even flaccid as he was, his cock still had a fair bit of girth to it. "I ah... wow... Give a guy a little warning." He was shocked, certainly, and that was perhaps why he could only say the dumbest thing that popped straight into his head. This had come as a massive surprise to him.

All the same he was getting hard, but Nick was feeling just a touch ashamed. On the other hand, if his mother was this fucking desperate then maybe it was for the best? If she tried to hook up with some guy online, then she could wander into the clutches of some psycho! A little incest would be a modest price to pay to keep her safe. "Ah... alright. If you think you can handle it..." he murmured, still feeling just a touch hesitant. His cock, on the other hand, was all for this. That much became obvious when the solid foot and a half of man meat started to harden and fill Vanessa's mouth more and more.

"I'm sorry." Vanessa murmured as she gobbled up her own son's cock. "But I just need this so badly. You don't know how much I need it."

She didn't speak for long, her lust overrode her own sense of dignity, as she slowly let go to the inner cock slut within her. Sucking more and more of her son's foot and a half long member, Vanessa found herself becoming mentally satisfied. But just sucking it would not be enough to truly satisfy her insatiable lust. She would need him to penetrate her if she was to truly be made to feel complete. But how would she ask her own son to fuck his mother? That would be the difficult part.

But for now, she would savor the taste of his massive meat stick. Stroking his length with her right hand, Vanessa slipped her left into her panties and begun to once more attack her pussy. Eager for pleasure.

Hm... this actually wasn't so bad. Most of the others he had been with weren't even halfway decent at sucking dick until their third or fourth attempts, and yet now Vanessa was working him over in the best way he ever had. She was damn skilled at what she did, able to suck his veiny shaft with a tremendous level of skill. "Damn..." he breathed out, closing his eyes slowly while more and more of his shaft was embraced by the wet warmth of Vanessa's mouth.

Being sucked off by his own mother. He really wasn't sure how he felt about this, but the pleasure of the act was gradually eroding away at any issues he could have had with the matter. "Mom, wow... how the hell did you get so good at this?" The tongue grinding into the underside of his cock had his toes curling, one eye twitching closed.

"Holy shit!! How big is this dick?" Vanessa thought to herself as she was busy sucking and stroking his dick. It just seemed to be getting bigger and bigger. She had no idea anyone could possibly be this big. What's worse, she was thinking about how her other son also had a massive dick. At least according to Nick. Just the thought of two giant dicked son's, with the added stimulation of her hand playing with her pussy, was enough to make Vanessa cum.

"MMMMMMM!!!!" She moaned loud and hard against his cock as she came. She sighed and relaxed. But wasn't satisfied. She removed her son's dick from her mouth with a pop. Standing up, she removed her panties and then looked at her son. She gave him a wink and then turned around and sat on his lap in a reverse cow girl. Without even bothering to ask, Vanessa took her son's massive dick and began to lower herself onto it. "HOLY SHIT!!!!!" She screamed as just the head began to enter her pussy.

He was only just on the edge as his mother brought herself to orgasm, his mind a little foggy from all the pleasure that had been wrought from him. Still he wanted more, and with how good Vanessa had already made him feel then he could hardly stop now. If this was wrong, then he'd feel guilty about it after he got to cum. "Heh... I take it you're a bit of a size queen? Better brace yourself then," he said, watching as she moved into a reverse cowgirl.

Nick gave a groan as the tight muscles of his mother's fine pussy began to embrace him, forcing more and more of his giant cock in with each passing second. "Bit off more than you can chew?" Nick growled playfully. His strong hands reached around and slid steadily up Vanessa's abdomen until he was eagerly groping the underside of her heavy breasts, kneading the dough eagerly.

Damnit all... her pussy already felt fantastic!

"I've never had a cock this big before.'"Vanessa informed him as she lowered herself down. a little of the shaft began to loge inside of her. inciting loud moans and shaking from her. "But all those girl's you brought over seemed to just be all about your dick. How many of them would have really come here if you didn't ave the cock of a god? OH GOD!!! IT'S SO HUGE!!!"

Her pussy was virgin tight, thanks to the worm like dick of her husband. So each new inch of her son was a struggle. It was a few minutes before she even had six inches inside of her, and he still had another foot left to go. How did those girl's take this cock? They must be massive sluts.

As her son began to aggressively kneed her tit flesh, Vanessa had the foresight to lift her dress off and unhook her bra. Leaving her naked and very toned body free to his hands. her tight abs and large breasts were now his to touch as she lowered herself down more and more, beginning to work her hips on him as she did.

"I still have an award winning personality without it," he joked. The incredible tightness was actually turning him on, and he found himself genuinely invested in the idea of shaping his mother to fit his cock. Such a taboo and delicious notion, and it seemed it would come true by the time they were done here.

Nick's hungry eyes took the time to openly admire his mother's naked body, biting his lip briefly as he got to see her breasts bounce from the motions of her body. "God damn... mom, your body is fucking incredible. Bro was right, older women really are the best." He gave her uncovered tits another firm grope, kneading the heavy mounds excitedly while sinking more of his shaft into that exquisite pussy so eagerly offered to him.

Vanessa was shaking and moaning as more and more of her son's giant dick ventured into her pussy. with each new inch, she felt herself come closer and closer to cumming all over his massive member. The sheer size of him was already making her feel a bit of pain as he continued to push into her underfucked tight pussy. She had never felt a sensation like this before. But she knew that she would never be able to go back to anything smaller after this. Her son's giant dick and other massive dicks were the only thing that could truly give her pleasure.

"Thanks baby!!!" She managed to moan out as she took more of his cock, up top ten inches at this point. With still more to go, the pain had begun, but the pleasure was too great to resist. She had no intention of stopping until his entire dick was buried inside of her. Weather that broke her or not, she would press on. His comment about her other son made her wonder about fucking him as well. She day dreamed of dp's as she came all over Nick's cock, two more inches beginning to enter her pussy.

Back
Top Bottom