Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Experienced M Seeks F or Futa for RP, Long-Term Preferred (With Samples!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonyman

Super-Earth
Alright so this request thread just keeps getting bigger... Here at the top you'll find my Skyrim/Medieval/Fantasy themed roleplay, after that is the sci-fi/Mass Effect themed one, and at the bottom is the Fallout/Post-Apocalyptic themed one.

I tried to keep this short and sweet, but I failed so thank you in advance if you actually read all of this wall of text I've posted below... Anyway, if you're not familiar with The Elder Scrolls, or Lord of the Rings, Warcraft, or anything high-fantasy, don't worry, I'm just letting things play out casually as far as I'm concerned, feel free to pitch your own ideas if you're interested, I'm very open-minded! ^_^

The World

Tamriel or Middle Earth or whatever planet, continent, nation, archipelago, or island we want to call it, no big particular preference here. There will be a variety of races/species, with the level of technology being, something like rope-and-pulley technology, with a variety of armor, swords, daggers, spears, axes, maces, whips, bows and arrows, crossbows, maybe flintlock pistols or muskets, hammers, scythes, and various magic. It helps to divide the magic into different schools of magic for the sake of our characters' appearance and personality as well. For instance I'm thinking we have the five schools of magic from The Elder Scrolls: Destruction (aka nuking with fire, lightning, ice or whatever), Conjuration (aka summoning), Restoration (healing), Illusion (trickster stuff like turning invisible or creating distractions), and Alteration (aka buffing-debuffing).

There will essentially be anything we want to encounter, which we can discuss via PM, if you prefer to have a central villain that's fine, or a series of NPC's both good and evil we can both god-mode as we will, that's perfectly fine as well. Essentially, I'm thinking we push the RP in whatever direction we want, keep each other guessing, and continuously throw new challenges, adversaries, puzzles, environments, loot of all kinds, stints in towns, arguments, sexual tension, and trying to get away with a sneaky grope or hidden sexual conduct in inappropriate or inopportune times. Because let's face it, haven't we all hit that wall in a roleplay plot after your characters have sex the first time and it just sputters and fizzles out? I aim to enjoy a longer roleplay, by having our characters not rush into it, and even after they have done the deed, there will be times they really want to but can't because they have to be quiet and hide from a monster that is way out of their league, or they're sharing a tiny room at the inn of one character's hometown hamlet and don't want everyone to hear their filthy sex through the thin walls, or *gasp* your character is trying to play hard-to-get and doesn't want my character to think he can have her anytime he wants... There's really any number of ways we can keep the sexual tension going. Anyway, so I guess essentially what I want from a roleplay partner is someone that is creative/inventive and cool with a "choose-and-create-your-own-adventure-as-you-go" type of roleplay. You'll get the idea once you read my example starter post at the bottom of this thread if you want to see if you like the direction I think would be a fun initial start.

Races

Most of these you may already know of, if you don't see a race you want to play as, please feel free to pitch your idea! Also, I've included some hyperlinked *VERY NSFW* pictures of the kinds of girls from each race that I enjoy just so you know about my kind of taste. Don't think that if I have more examples of one race versus another, that means I like it more, because I just cherry-picked some of the most arousing ones from each category that I could find, that's all. Oh and just a heads-up, if you do want to play a futanari character, I will not have my character giving oral or receiving anal, he's purely a top but is happy to use his hand or have a little frotting fun~ Oh and one last thing, of course your character won't be as naked or naughty as these depictions are until a little later in the roleplay, but I hope they can inspire you to think of a fun character to play opposite my own at least~ <3

Human (by elder scrolls standards we could have different nationalities: nord, breton, redguard, imperial)

Example 1
Example 2
Example 3
Example 4
Example 5
Example 6
Example 7
Example 8
Example 9

Elven (various types, tall magically-inclined golden-toned high elf, short brown wood elf, elusive blue-skinned red-eyed dark elf, nearly extinct snow elf, the purple-skinned night elf, or the typically evil blood elf)

Example 1
Example 2
Example 3
Example 4
Example 5
Example 6
Example 7
Example 8
Example 9
Example 10
Example 11
Example 12
Example 13
Example 14
Example 15
Example 16

Dwarf (aka dwemer, shorter than humans, but taller and stronger than wood elves or hobbits)

Example 1
Example 2
Example 3
Example 4

Hobbit (aka halfling or gnome)

Example 1
Example 2
Example 3
Example 4
Example 5

Khajiit (Anthropomorphic feline-race)

Example 1
Example 2
Example 3
Example 4
Example 5
Example 6
Example 7
Example 8
Example 9
Example 10
Example 11
Example 12

Orc (green-skinned folk with an underbite, or the larger, less magically-inclined and more physically powerful Uruk-hai)

Example 1
Example 2
Example 3
Example 4
Example 5
Example 6
Example 7

Goblin (the pointy-eared sharp-toothed little people, usually smart but weak)

Example 1
Example 2
Example 3
Example 4
Example 5
Example 6
Example 7

Argonian (anthropomorphic reptile race)

Example 1
Example 2
Example 3
Example 4
Example 5
Example 6

Lupes (anthropomorphic wolf or canine race)

Example 1
Example 2
Example 3
Example 4
Example 5
Example 6
Example 7

Lagos (anthropomorphic rabbit-like race)

Example 1
Example 2
Example 3
Example 4

Draenei (The horned and hooved lovely ladies of WoW fame)
Example 1
Example 2
Example 3
Example 4
Example 5
Example 6
Example 7
Example 8
Example 9
Example 10

Weight/Bust/Waist/Hips Comparison Chart

Fun Variety Chart For Comparison (they did not make the half-orc girl look pretty lol...)

Skills And Magic

I don't want to put too much of a restriction on our characters and just say that any race can perform any combination of skills or magic they want, but let's try to say we have our few specialties. Like, if you want to be an Uruk-hai sage with mastery of all five schools of magic, that's cool, but please don't go and try to make a lame overpowered character that can also dual-wield great swords while farting out lightning?

Now this is *not* set in stone at all, just an idea to help us give a sort of template for our characters' appearance/personality/history/skills/abilities/etc. but I'm thinking it's a good balance if we have 3~4 "active" skills to specialize in and 1~2 passive/trade/occupational skills. And if both of us are not proficient in a certain skill, then we could combine our efforts to have an effective impact. For instance, if both our characters are not skilled with lockpicking, we could have both of us working on a lock at the same time, or if we both are not skilled with destruction magic, we could lace our hands together to create a powerful magical burst (I know, how sweet~ <3 right?) Now I'm just thinking based on the Skyrim skill sets we would have the following.

Active:

One-handed weapon

Swords, maces, axes, daggers, staves, etc.

Dual-wielding two one-handed weapons, or using a shield or magic in the other hand as optional.

Two-handed weapon

Large swords, axes, hammers, scythes, spears, great bows, etc.

Much more offense than a weapon and shield but less defense, slightly more offense than dual-wielding weapons, but slightly less speed.

Sneaking

A sort of supplemental skill that would make a character great at performing deadly sneak attack critical strikes with daggers or thievery and such.

Archery

Bows and arrows or crossbows and bolts.

Blocking

The skill to use a weapon and/or shield to defend against attacks.

Light armor

Light weight and offers more ease of movement, more defense than mage robes (which require no skill to use) but less defense than heavy armor.

Heavy armor

Heavy and slower, but offers the best possible defense.

Destruction magic

Fire, ice, lightning... the nuking magic obviously.

Restoration magic

Healing, reviving, and do damage to the undead.

Conjuration magic

Summon magical monsters to assist you, stronger monsters available as the plot progresses and such.

Alteration magic

The buff/debuff magic, spells can be varied, elemental defenses or enhancing strength, speed, vision range, or whatever you can imagine this magical school allowing.

Illusion magic

The trickster stuff that is primarily a way to turn the odds in your favor, a sort of debuffing in a round-about way.

Passive:

Blacksmithing

Create new weapons/armor/accessories from found materials.

Enchanting

Add special magic and/or stat bonuses to equipment with special materials.

Pickpocket

Goes well with the sneak skill and useful for stealing key items or good loot as the plot progresses.

Lockpicking

A great skill for anyone, we can create just about any scenario where one of us can pick their way into a locked chest or door or window or whatever... Gotta love breaking into stuff you're not supposed to, right?

Speechcraft

Usually a useless skill but it could be fun in a roleplay setting where we determine its usefulness.

Alchemy

Create all types of usable or throwable potions or poisons and such.

My Character Profile

Name: (Subject To Change)
Race: Human (Breton/Nord)
Job/Class and Weapons/Armor/Robes and/or Magic: Paladin. Heavy Armor (starting with a basic set of iron armor), One-Handed (generally uses a sword or mace/hammer depending on the quality of the weapon at the time), Blocking (prefers to use a shield in his left hand if he has one), Restoration Magic (starting with basic healing spells and will eventually have stronger ones, maybe even the ability to revive the recently dead), and Blacksmithing (at the start, he'll be able to make some basic weapons or armor with the right materials).
Height: 5'10.
Weight/Figure/Body Type: 150 lbs. (six pack abs and v-shaped pelvic muscles, broad shoulders, defined collar bones)
Skin Tone/Fur Color/Scale Color: Light, bordering on pale.
Hair Color/Style: Dirty blonde, brushed back so it spikes up in front a little.
Eye Color: Light brown, almost golden under sunlight.
Brief Personality Description: (My Character) can be a little impatient and hot-headed but very loyal, warm and friendly with those he is close to. While he is lighter weight than most paladins, he finds it helps him move more quickly to better act as a shield for the less-defended. Smart, funny, and with a certain handsome charm that's hard to resist, he's a passionate lover who is eager to give pleasure and to be pleasured. He has a dark personal history involving his half-Nord and half-Breton heritage, which has motivated him to pursue his path as a Paladin which will be divulged as your character gets to know him.
Penis Size/Ball Size/Circumcised or not, pubic hair: 8 inches long, 6 inch circumference, circumcised, above average testicle size, closely cropped pubic hair.
Hips: between 28" and 30" around.
Posterior Shape/Size: Small, pale and strong, but a flat little man butt, definitely not built for penetration.
Breast Size/Nipple Color/Size: Tight relatively flat pectoral muscles, small pink nipples, chest hair often shaved or waxed away.
Freckles, Scars, Piercings, Tattoos, Jewelry, Accessories, Birth Marks, Etc.: A small horizontal scar from a laceration just under his left eye.

Here are a few different artistic styles for how my character will look

With armor
Leather jacket, no armor
By the beach

I will appreciate it greatly if you follow the profile format above, but it is not required. I have written and read many profiles in my years of roleplaying, but this format tends to offer the most fully-fleshed-out idea of a character. I love details... short, bland, and vague writing is not fun to read, so please feel free to give me all you've got and I will do my best to reciprocate. But don't worry, I know sometimes we might only use a single paragraph to move the story forward, it happens. And please by all means, just send me an OOC message if you're going to disappear or if you've lost interest. I'm a big boy, don't worry, I won't get my feelings hurt~! :heart:

The Beginning

So at the start, I'd prefer it if our characters are NOT over-powered so any adversity we come across is inconsequential, and instantly hop into a mindless unenthusiastic sex scene... that often becomes boring, very fast. As you will read from the starter post I'm offering below, I have my character set up with a basic iron weapon and armor (and he even loses his helmet and shield... *gasp* the handicap!) so I think it will be fun if whatever character you decide to create is not over-powered as well, so our characters can grow in strength together, acquiring gradually stronger weapons, armor, magic, along the way through their journey... I do want to have sexual fun in the course of the plot, preferably with tension and build-up, and then we could keep the sexual tension by having to keep from being too loud or overtly sexual in public places like towns or to avoid being captured or attacked by enemies, the sky is the limit and I prefer to have the roleplay last beyond just one sexual encounter. Anyway, in the starter post below, you will find our characters are from two opposing mercenary factions, which doesn't create a particular emotional hatred considering the scene, but it will be interesting if our characters are from different races and nations, with different skills that can be mutually beneficial.

Okay so without too much further ado, below is the little starter post idea I'd like for us to use so our characters are placed into an open world where we have to forage through the wilderness and dungeons or ancient ruins or temples or deserts or dunes or tundra or woodlands or plains or mountains or caves or shipwrecks or ghost towns or whatever, and develop an intense sexual affair along the way. At the very least we will be depending on each other's skills and knowledge, eventually succumbing to the passion and tension, not knowing if it's the last chance we'll ever get to have sex before meeting a gruesome death, and that sort of thing~ Anyway, let me know if this starter post is a good one or not, or if you want to change the entire thing, I'm merely offering my own idea, so if inspiration strikes you, feel free to brainstorm with me, I love to share ideas! ^_^

Starter Post

What had begun as an economic battle for two wealthy men vying for the monopolizing control over a trade route had easily erupted into violent conflict... The world was certainly an unfair place, and for the mercenary groups that are hired by these corrupt men with power, this is nothing new.

(My Character), the relatively young paladin, was simply lucky enough to have been on the outskirts of his allies campsite before the catastrophe, watching the camp site of what would be his enemies in the morning. They were actually close enough that they could hear one another's rough-housing, laughter, alcohol-fueled-stories, and boasts. He checked the hilt of his iron long sword and loosened his grip on the handle for his iron shield placing it down against the wooden pylon that held up a torch, before taking his iron helmet off as his time for guard duty was over and he was eager to have a drink before resting through the remainder of the evening. He stretched his shoulders, laying his helmet on the corner post of the makeshift wooden fence that was erected earlier that afternoon. For a moment his gaze was fixated onto a surprisingly gorgeous mercenary woman at the other camp, transfixed by her beauty. He sighed, thinking that exotic beauties like her would never be interested in a simple Breton man like himself. But that brief thoughtful interlude was quickly interrupted by the deafening roar of a massive dragon, an Elder Dragon judging from the sound, size, and speed of the beast, that blotted out the moonlight around both camps. His feet instinctively took him away at great speed, just enough time to get to the tree line and out of the reach of the surge of fire that quickly followed the roar. He held onto a tree, looking up briefly at the massive airborne beast before darting off further into the woodlands, knowing the fiery breath would catch and spread quickly.

After creating a safe distance between himself and the cataclysm behind him, he knelt down and took stock of what he had in his rucksack. A ration of bread along with dried and cured meat, two deerskin canteens of water, an unlit torch, the iron longsword at his side, along with the iron armor he was wearing, although he regretfully had left his helmet and shield at his guard post, which were most likely all ash at that point. At least he had enough supplies to last for a few days if he didn't forage or miraculously find civilization. He glanced about the snow-topped trees, the night sky having some strong cloud coverage as he looked for a tree that might have moss growing on one side, to indicate the direction the sun would rise and set, but none of them had any moss. He winced and thought carefully, knowing there was a volcanic mountain to the east, a series of more dense forest to the northeast, a frozen tundra to the north, an abandoned dwarven mine to the northwest, a supposedly haunted ghost town to the west, an arid desert with a fabled oasis to the southwest, some form of ruins or forgotten temple to the south, and a boggy marsh to the southeast. But he had no sense of direction at the moment and let out a sigh of discontent. He rose back up to a standing position and sauntered through the snow-laden trees until he caught a glimpse of a person's silhouette. He held a gauntlet-clad-hand onto the hilt of his sheathed sword, wary of an ambush, as he called out, "Hello? Who goes there?"

The Sci-Fi Themed Roleplay

This roleplay idea is similar in format to the other roleplay, loosely based off of the Mass Effect universe, where we essentially play as two characters, either from the same Earth Alliance Military (called N7) or one or both of our characters can be from a mercenary group instead if you prefer. Regardless which we decide to originate from, we have crash landed onto an uncharted planet and now need to work together to survive, scouring the wreckages and assembling a distress beacon, and eventually even after finding our way back to civilization, we can continue the roleplay if you so choose. I'd prefer it if we are either involved in an incestuous relationship if we are both human, or an interracial one at least, as well as being different job classes (soldier, adept, engineer, vanguard, sentinel, infiltrator) but I'm also quite a fan of the interspecies/interracial kink if you want your character to play as an asari, quarian, turian, krogan, drell, volus, vorcha, or any other alien race you feel like playing as~ <3

His profile will mostly be the same as the medieval/fantasy character but different weapons/skills/armor primarily.

Name: (Subject to Change)
Race: Human
Job/Class and Weapons/Armor/Biotics/Skills: Sentinel. Has a navy blue suit of armor with red accents and trim, a biotic barrier ability for additional defense against attacks, and is proficient with Hand Cannons and SMG's.
Weight/Figure/Body Type: 150 lbs. (six pack abs and v-shaped pelvic muscles, broad shoulders, defined collar bones)
Brief Personality Description: Can be a little impatient and hot-headed but very loyal, warm and friendly with those he is close to. Smart, funny, and with a certain handsome charm that's hard to resist, he's a passionate lover who is eager to give pleasure and to be pleasured.
Penis Size/Ball Size/Circumcised or not, pubic hair: 8 inches long, 6 inch circumference, circumcised, above average testicle size, closely cropped pubic hair.
Posterior Shape/Size: Small, pale and strong, but a flat little man butt, definitely not built for penetration.
Breast Size/Nipple Color/Size: Tight relatively flat pectoral muscles, small pink nipples, chest hair often shaved or waxed away.
Freckles, Scars, Piercings, Tattoos, Jewelry, Accessories, Birth Marks, Etc.: A small horizontal scar from a laceration just under his left eye.

Starter Post

It was meant to be a fairly uneventful expedition, no one was even supposed to touch down let alone what actually occurred. The Second Lieutenant in the N7 vessel, Vienna SR-1, was overseeing the communications channel between the bridge and the engineering core, making sure that the drone launching operation for future mining operations on one of the moons of Patatanlis was going smoothly. And it was, at least until an unknown number of attack vessels from a mercenary group attacked the ship. It was unknown whether they were Blue Suns or the Blood Pack but the captain called for evasive maneuvers while offering a counter-attack. Very quickly however, in the course of the assault and counter-attack, the ships were pulled into the atmosphere of the small moon. He managed to brace for impact, shortly after he'd barely managed to get his vacuum-proof armor on. The violent shake of his vision followed by darkness left him jarred when he awoke, his rebreather apparently had not been destroyed in the crash.

He slowly rose, blinking rapidly, his biotic barrier activated instinctively from his training as a Sentinel, and he stood firmly on his feet, wary of any hazards in the environment or potential threats. The wreckage of the ship was a harsh sight to behold, and he tapped the side of his helmet, calling out over the short-wave encrypted communications channel for his fellow crew members. "Second LT here... Anyone make it? Captain? First Lieutenant? Anyone?" He began sifting through the wreckage, setting aside any equipment that could be salvaged, taking a look around the moon of the massive gas giant on the horizon. He found his side arm, a trusty hand cannon, Phalanx Mk. 2, was still strapped to his side at least, and his omni-tool was still operational, thankfully. He called again over the comms, adjusting his omni-tool to focus the frequency so he would sound more clear for any members that could be alive to listen, "Second Lieutenant here... All Vienna crew members, please respond..."

The Fallout/Post-Apocalyptic Roleplay

For this setting it helps greatly if you've had some experience playing any of the Fallout games, but the basic setting is pretty easy to grasp: about 260 years in the future, the Earth is mostly a wasteland after a global nuclear war has devastated the entire planet, leaving very sparse amounts of fresh drinking water that isn't irradiated, as well as sprawling deserts, ruined cities, as well as mutated animals and people, some violent, and some friendly (i.e. radscorpions, ghouls, super mutants, deathclaws, yao guai, raiders, brotherhood of steel, etc.). It's unknown about most of the world's status but in America, there were a series of vaults created to keep the best and brightest of the country safe for as long as possible, some of them housed a variety of people (arguably the best idea), some would hold primarily military, or scientists, or artists, etc. and many of them would eventually open up to try and help the decimated world or reclaim it.

I'm thinking we either have both of our characters play as wastelanders, or one or both of us can be vault dwellers... We could be from the same vault, or from two different vaults that are able to communicate with one another... It could be an interesting thing if we have a survival dynamic and we have to have our characters foraging for supplies and such, trying to keep their vault or wasteland community together, fighting raiders or rogue members of the brotherhood of steel or anything we can come up with. I'm curious if maybe someone might want to play as a relatively attractive female super mutant or an intelligent female deathclaw or perhaps a big strong hybrid cow woman created either in a vault laboratory or mutated out in the wastes, happens to find my cute/smart/agile human to be just the man she needs... I know, I'm weird and sexually depraved~ Anyway, feel free to brainstorm with me on this one, I'm open to most ideas! ^_^

Name: (Subject to Change)
Race: Human
Brief Personality Description: Can be a little impatient and hot-headed but very loyal, warm and friendly with those he is close to. Smart, funny, and with a certain handsome charm that's hard to resist, he's a passionate lover who is eager to give pleasure and to be pleasured.

SPECIAL Stats

In the older Fallout games, all stats start at a base of 5, and you have 5 points to add wherever you want, as well as adjusting some stats lower to make other stats higher. Personally, I like my character's set-up below since it makes him able to talk/charm or shoot his way out of almost anything. This would be different if we want to go by Fallout 4 standards since there are no tag skills, or traits, and SPECIAL stats all start at lower values.

Strength: 5
Perception: 5
Endurance: 5
Charisma: 10
Intelligence: 10
Agility: 10
Luck: 3

Traits
Gifted (+1 to each SPECIAL stat, -10% to all tag skills)
Small frame (+1 Agility)

Tag Skills
Small Guns
Speech
Medicine

Starting Gear

Armor: To be determined (either a vault suit or basic leather armor)

Weapons: 10mm pistol (x24 10mm rounds) and a bat (Louisville Slugger)

Other items: Stimpack (x5), First Aid Kit, Doctor's Bag, bottle of purified water (x5), MRE (aka meal-ready-to-eat, x5)

RE: Experienced M Seeks F or Futa for Fantasy RP, Long-Term Preferred (With Samples!)

Whew... Okay well it's well after midnight now, technically it has passed a day since I posted this before 11PM, my apologies if I'm not allowed to bump this until 24 full hours have passed, however I have been editing and adding to this post extensively. I'll be sure to not bump again for a good while if this is against BMR policy.

Anyway... Whew... I feel good about this thread-starter... I really put some effort into it. But I'm afraid it is probably just too much technical jargon for most people and not just a straight up stupid roleplay...Hopefully someone will be interested.

I guess I'm tired of roleplay that's like "sux ur cawk" or a partner that uses the same verbs and adjectives repeatedly... I dunno, I just want to have fun, but I can't do the mindless "suck/fuck/lick/grab/grip/blush/cum/moan/groan/squeeze/squeal/gasp/sigh" garbage that I've been subjecting myself to over and over... The quality of my writing has grown tremendously in the 20 years I've been online, and I just can't keep playing with people who are still new to it I guess... Unless they're just innately talented, then that's perfectly awesome. But by and large, I just can't stomach the one-liners and amateur writing anymore... I'd rather be patient and wait for something worth my time.

I hope that's you, whoever you are that's reading this~

RE: Experienced M Seeks F or Futa for Fantasy RP, Long-Term Preferred (With Samples!)

bumpapalooza

bumping for even more examples... Though I doubt there are many people that want to take on such an in-depth roleplay, but it would be immensely fun, I assure you.

bumpstein bears

bumplestiltzken

bumpenstein

who got the bumps? we got the bumps~

bumpy girl in a bumpy world... come on bumpy let's go party ah ah ah yeah~

happy bump-dependence day

bumping... and by the way, whoever this applies to, I seriously don't care about your boyfriend, let's just have fun lol

bumpasaurus dix

velocibumptor

bumpadactyl

bumpceratops

i got poke, i got seed, i got everything you need, i'm the bumper man~

who got the bumps, baby we got the bumps

bumping for great justice! ...Well really just for the hope of a fun roleplay but whatever ^_^

bumpadumpalump

bawmp

goosebumps? lol

bumpgasm

by the power of bumpskull!

there's a bump on a log at the bottom of the sea

count bumpula

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom