Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Threes Company!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sintan

Supernova
Elizabeth Ganes
22 | Fetishes: Anal and licking
Rommie 1

QEDBPmB.jpg

gIM5B9X.jpg

Dani Lins
23 | Fetishes: Obsessed with Ricky's cum, loves anal, being spanked, sitting on Ricky's dick being filled with his seed
Rommie 2

orwM3dc.gif

Natalie
Sister | Fetishes: Attention to her breasts, deep obsession about having Ricky's dick and ballsack in her mouth, treating it as her pacifier, and loves having her brothers dick buried in her while sleeping, cuddling, and watching TV/Movies, and studying.

igzQ2jw.gif

oPProQ8.jpg

Ricky
Brother | fetishes: Girls asses. (Any sexual contact with ass and using it as a pillow)

Ricky and Natalie have been on own together for long time and have grown a strong bond especially after their parents died in a car accident. Since then, they always kept each others backs and looked after each other when sick even if both were, they were very passionate brother and sister.
They often snuggled on couch watching TV and her sitting on his lap, laying head in his lap napping.
As much they loved each others company, they wanted extra company and assistance with paying for food and a little on bills but they both agreed only wanting female roommates.

They only had one bedroom and two beds, each barely enough to fit two people width wise and only one bathroom. Today, Ricky and Natalie interviewed some girls but a lot of them just didn't quite suit them but then they across two girls coming in who looked promising. Dani and Elizabeth passed the interview and moved in that day, the brother and sister helped them bring in their clothes, hygiene things, few personal belongings. Later that same day, all four of them sitting on the couch together watching TV.
Ricky was in middle of couch with Natalie on his left at end of couch, Dani on right of Ricky then the other end was Elizabeth. Ricky looks to his right looking at both girls, "So girls, wanna tell us about yourselves abit more like what you like to do and like to do for rest of evening?"

((I'm going to make the house a little bigger. The 4 of them sharing a room makes no sense at all))

Even though Natallie and Ricky had helped their new roommates get settled the girls still had other things that would arrive the next morning such as their beds. While the house looked small on the outside inside it was a rather spacious 3 bed 2 bath home. Even though it was spacious on the inside the place had been built in the early 70's and since had gone through some renovations.

"Well don't call me Elizabeth. Only my Dad calls me that. I prefer Liz or Lizze." Elizabeth said with a smile leaning forward so she could see the others. The girls had also brought a small love seat with them. "Let's order Chinese and pick out a few movies on Netflix?" She suggested. "Since it's out first day Dani and I can cover the bill." She said a brow raised hoping they would love the idea.

"Yes! Totally. Horror movie night and fried rice. It'll be delicious!" Dani said excitedly. She hopped up from the couch and went to get her cell phone. Using Yelp she looked up a place that would deliver and turned to look at Ricky and Natallie. "Found a place! What do you two want, don't hold back."

Natalie smiled she figured she would really like having other girls in the house. She didn't have very many friends and hoped that they would become close. She looked at her brother and smiled shrugging her shoulders. "It sounds delicious and fun why not?" She said with a smile "I'd like chicken lo mein and veggie spring rolls."

"Horror movies on netflix sounds great, I think I'll just go down to Chipotle's, I tried asian food once and it just wasnt for me. I'm going to get some mexican food and bring it back real quick. Sorry, I'm a picky eater. Its right down the block, I wont be long!"

Ricky's grabbed the keys, took a quick drive down to get a few burritos then rushed home. He walks in door, "Back! What kind of horror movie do you guys wanna watch? I personally love the paranormal type." He puts his food away in fridge for now til everyone got their own food so could eat together. Ricky lays down the couch that faces the TV directly, waiting for Natalie to lay next to him after she would pick the movie.

The girls shrugged as Ricky left. Dani went ahead and placed the order. By the time Ricky got back the girls were starting to pick which movie they wanted to watch. Natalie was scrolling through the horror movies and glanced at Ricky as he laid on the couch. "Paranormal Activity it is then." She laughed pressing play.

Lizzie had moved the coffee table and Dani went to get some blankets. As she returned with the blankets she dimmed the lights and shimmed out of her shorts and t-shirt.
"Oh come on. You have to do it too or it's weird." Dani sighed mostly talking to Lizzie but hinted to Natalie as well. Natalie blushed as she watched the girls strip down to the bras and panties. She wasn't nearly as thin and toned as they were and their bras and panties complimented their bodies extremely well. Dani wore baby blue lace boy shorts and a bra. Lizzie wore black and pink polka dot cotton panties and a matching cotton bra "Oh ok." She whispered looking at Ricky. She stood up and shimmed out of her jeans but left her t-shirt on for the time being. She took the blanket and laid down with her brother cuddling up close to him and covered them both with the blanket.

Lizzie and Dani sat next to each other with their backs resting against the couch.

"Great choice! Paranormal Activity is one of my favorites, at least the first three." Ricky takes off his shirt and shorts leaving himself in his plaid boxers and dropped them with Natalie's jeans. He opened his arms when Natalie came to lay down next to him and pulled her in closer. It was a really bad summer this year, so he wanted her to stay cool and be comfortable plus help her not be awkward with her new possible female friends; so he took the initiative to take off her shirt and bra leaving her beautiful full perky D cup breasts exposed to air but covered by their sheet. Ricky cupped each breast firmly and held them close to her chest so didnt look obvious she was topless. He whispers in her, "It's okay, I won't let them see. I just want you to stay cool and help you become friends with our new room-mates." Then rests his head on shoulder to look at the TV. He also pulled her legs closer to him and draped one leg over hers. "Has anyone seen any of the paranormal activity movies?"

"Actually No. Honestly I don't like scary movie that much." Lizzie sighed and leaned over so that her head rested upon Dani's stomach. Dani laughed and kissed her forehead.
"Don't worry nothing will come out and bite you." As she said the last two words she tickled Lizzie's stomach an teased the hem of her panties. She laughed and leaned her head back looking at Dani and Ricky. "This will be a great first memory for the four of us." She added.

The door bell rang and Lizzie volunteered to get it. She grabbed the money from the coffee table and went to greet the delivery guy. He was shocked to see such a sexy blonde answering her door in lingerie. "th..thirty three seventeen." He said looking her over. She laughed grabbing the bag and handed over the two twenty dollar bills. "You can keep the change sweet heart." She laughed closing the door. She snuck into the kitchen grabbing some napkins and Ricky's burrito as well. "Dinner is served! Chicken lo mein for Natalie. Veggie fried rice for Dani, Combo pork and veggie rice for me, and a burrito for our sweet sweet Ricky." She said with a smile looking him over happily as they sat up so they too could eat.

Dani looked to the siblings and gave a cute whistle seeing Natalie was only wearing her bright green boy-shorts. "Oooh are you two really siblings?" She ventured and nuged Lizzie. She turned and laughed with a nod. "Since when do siblings cuddle half naked like that?" She wondered but turned her attention to her food.

Natalie looked down at her self as she opened her chop sticks and glanced to her brother. She didn't have to say anything for him to know that she was embarrassed. Was it that easy to pick up on the feelings she had for ricky, and the little comments didn't help the luscious beauty feel secure in her skin at all. Sadly Natalie had always had issues with how she viewed herself. In her mind she was always a little to fat or curvy and being rivaled by two petite girls didn't ease that image one bit. She pressed play on the movie and it started from the beginning.

The room fell silent the only thing being heard is the occasional lip smacking and the movie its self.

Ricky looked to his right as holding his burrito at Natalie feeling embarrassed and he knows about her insecurities about her body. He strokes her thigh to comfort her then turns to Dani. "It's kinda complicated and a long story, but I can say this much...We lost our parents so we only have each other, and she doesnt have best luck meeting guys, the right ones anyhow and has trust issues. There's more to it but yeah..." He starts eating his burrito and starts watching the movie. The suspense in the movie was nerve racking.

Lizzie and Dani exchanged glances but didn't say anything else. They paid close attention to the movie. When the girls finished with their food they set the containers aside on the coffee table. Lizzie and Dani moved to the love seat where they too could cuddle and view the movie.

Natalie glanced at Ricky and smiled. She was glad that no matter what she would always have her back, and that was one of the many things she loved about her brother. She added her empty bowl and his trash to the coffee table and grabbed two mints. She opened the first one and popped it into her mouth, and the second into Ricky's. Natalie laid down once again. "Comfortable?" She asked speaking to her brother. Ricky's arm were positioned so that one was underneath her grasping her breast and the other pulled was pulled across her stomach so that his fingers rested on her mound.

The girl were laying so that Lizzie was on the outside and Dani on the inside. The two had been close since they were 11 years old and had discovered their bodies together. So it was normally when Dani slid her hand into Lizzie's panties and teased her clit just to get her to squirm a bit.

Ricky replied to his sister, "Very." He pulled her full d cup breast closer to her chest and squeezing tighter, stroking his thumb over her nipple softly. Where his other hand laid rest on her mound, he slid it into her shorts feeling her bare virgin tight pussy and stroked it up and down caressing it with two fingers rubbing between her pussy camel toe lips. From all the sexual touching he was doing with his beautiful curvy sister, his member was getting really hard til soon popped through the fold in front of his boxers and flopped against her ass cheek through the cloth, his hard on was pulsating with more blood til was fully erect to a size of seven inches length and almost 2 inches thick along with a really thick bulbous mushroom head, Ricky felt he needed his sister to do something with it. He whispers in her ear quietly, "My dick has fallen out and has gotten.....erect."

Natalie's face was red. She could hardly contain herself between Ricky squeezing her breast and teasing her nipples to him stroking her pussy lips. What he whispered came as a surprise and yet it made her smile. She turned around just as a scary part was coming up. If their roommates had been paying even a little attention to the siblings they would not have noticed that she turned toward her brother for different reason.
"W...what do you want me to do?" She asked looking up at him and rested her hand on his chest. Her heart was already thumping just feeling his head press on her lips and clit through the fabric of her panties. She wondered if his feelings for hers were strong, or if she was only fooling herself. After all Ricky had always been eager to touch her and hold her as if she was more to him. More than his sister. Perhaps he didn't want to do anything and was only stating a fact.

Ricky whispers into her ear, "Uhm... could I bury it in your pussy all way in? Is there anything you'd like me to do when you get scared and need me to help you take your mind off it? I'll try to hold your body closer to me so they don't see much movement." He loved his lil sister more than anything else in the world, and way beyond the sister and brother should. Natalie was only 21 but her body matured fairly fast and a very beautiful perfect curvy figure. Ricky slides her panties down to her ankles and decides to remove his boxers so it would be skin against skin. He was starting to get really horny now for his curvy lil sis, while the scary movie was going on. It was good movie so she could disguise her moans behind a seemingly scream from the movie.

"B..big brother the movie isn't scaring me. It's..it's you. I've always wanted you to love me more than your little sister, and now." she whispered with a sigh looking down at her nails pressed to his chest. It was true her heart wasn't racing because of the movie but because of him holding her, touching her and now begging to bury his thick cock inside her folds. She was still innocent and even though her brother had given away his virginity long ago he had never been one to sleep around with many women. She gasped feeling his bare skin against her most private parts. "I've always wanted you to be my first brother, I want you inside of me. I want you to be my first. I want you take me and make me a real woman." She smiled leaning up and kissed his cheek her hand resting against his scruffy cheek.

The girls had stopped playing with them selves by now and were glancing at the siblings. They didn't care much for his sister they had each other but Ricky. He was just to yummy for them to pass up. "Ricky's pretty handsome right?" Lizze asked turning to face Dani and tweaked her nipples playfully. She laughed and nodded "He really is but he seems so into some one else. Maybe he has a girlfriend?" Dani said and looked over to them just as Natalie was turning back to look at the TV. "I want him,Dani." Lizzie whispered to her best friend. Dani smiled kissed Lizzie. "We'll I want him too. How do we get him though?" She wondered.

Ricky listens to her go on real reason why she is scared, she wanted to be much more than just his sister; also have him inside her and be her first, and take her.
He whispers in her ear, with eyes wavering over to the new roommates knowing they are talking about them, he covers her ear with his hand so be even harder to hear him. "Natalie, please dont be scared. I am all yours. To be honest, between you and me, your body figure is actually muuuuch more of my type and preference. I hope you will be mine too, I love you more than anything/anyone else." He pulls blanket over their heads, and kisses her deeply with one hand squeezing her left breast tightly showing much he feels for her. he guides her hand to hold his thick seven inch hard-on from her letting her know how much she got him erect. "Want me in you now?"

Natailie blushed heavily as he wrapped her fingers around his thick member. She could have sworn her heart stopped when he pulled her close and pressed his lips to hers. She felt Ricky force his tongue into her mouth and kiss her with flood gates of passion. She pulled away from his kiss and smiled even though her face was red and ears were hot. "I do." She said kissing his lips. She slowly guided his member to her entrance and waited for him to take over.

Ricky smiled hearing her words and feeling her guide his member to her entrance. He slowly pushes thick erection in her, letting her feel every inch as he goes in, then gives a few hard thrusts to pop hymen then moves her back on her side back to spooning so Dani wouldn't suspect anything . He pulls her to him as tightly as could with one hand back on her large D cup left breast squeezing firmly. He doesnt thrust any further once his member's head is resting against Natalie's cervix wall.

Ricky bent his knees forcing her legs to fold up to, having Natalie's plump round ass cheeks mold to his pelvis region and graze his skin. Dani and Lizzy resumed watching the movie, yelping and squealing at some of the scenes. However, Dani still had her eyes on the siblings in her peripheral vision snuggling really close and making a lot of movements but couldn't tell much. Ricky tries to focus on the movie again, and he tightens his vice grip on Natalie's breast when he gets scared.

Natalie bit down on to her lip as he forced himself into her tight snatch. Her wines and whimpers didn't go unheard as he slowly pushed all eight inches inside of her. Her eyes were forced close and her hands pressed to his chest and her nails digging into his pectorals. Slowly she opened her eyes and huffed a few moans trying not to draw to much attention to them. "Oh." She gasped as she was flipped back over towards the television. She sighed softly like a woman in love as he positioned her to his liking. She noticed Dani every once in a while watching them. Part of Natalie knew she would just feel humiliated if their new roommates knew just what they were doing with each other, while the other part of her didn't give a care if they knew. Her arms wrapped around Ricky's bicep as her pussy adjusted to having his thick member inside of of her.

Ricky covers her mouth with his hand as soon he heard make a slightest sexual sound, he didn't want to alert their new room-mates onto what they were up to. He looked at Dani in corner of his eyes just keep an eye on where her eyes were, while he was taking care of his lil sis. He scoots back further into the back of the couch and pulls Natalie in more by his grasp he had still on her breast and other arm pulling on her waist. Ricky bucks his pelvis against her ass a couple times securing his length deep in her tight pussy; his pelvis grinding up on her nice plump round ass cheeks rubbing his skin up against her butt as much as could. He nuzzles her neck and kisses it softly a few times then resumes focus on the movie. Ricky felt so happy on a whole new level; not only that he's fully buried in his beautiful curvy lil sister but he's now in a new grown relationship with Natalie despite the society views on incest. It wouldn't matter though to them plus only the sibling and possibly their new roommates, their lives will never be the same from this point on but mostly for the better. He wonders in the back of his head how chaotic and interesting it will get for him being in a household of three young women; and how he will have to please them all but also most importantly keep his little sister he's incest involved with on sexual and love levels.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom